Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

CONTACT

#1 von Scambaiter , 12.04.2009 04:03

In Antwort auf:
CONTACT
Samstag, 11. April, 2009 01:38 Uhr
Von: "william francisco" williamfrancisco@yahoo.fr
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt

Die Nachricht enthält Anhänge
text.txt (1KB)
Hello Dear,

I have Paid the fee for your Cheque Draft.but the manager of Eko Bank Benin told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire.So i told him to cash $1.5m,000.00 USD all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $1.5m,000.00 USD in cash was made with GLOBAL SPEED COURIER COMPANY. This is the information they need to deliver your consignment Box to you.

DR.HENRY AKUMA
EMAIL: global.speed.courier.ltd@gmail.com
PHONE CONTACT +22997026460

1.YOUR FULL NAME---------------------------------
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.------------------------------
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER
4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE-----------------------------

Please the only money you will send to the courier is the security of your consignment $155 USD and dont waist time in contacting them so that they will not increase the security keeping fee.Dont let them know that the content of your consignment is 1.5 million usd because i told them that the content is african clothes and jewelries JUST FOR THE SAFETY OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOUR HOME and please use this code ( AESZ154 ) as your subject of the email you are going to send to them with this they will recorgnise you as the owner of the consignment box i registered with them.

Sincerely william francisco

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
text.txt

Scambaiter
Administrator

Voll Gaga
PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT OVERSASE

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz