Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Reis für Afrika

#1 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 27.03.2009 17:43

Kann jemand 12500 Tonnen Reis nach Afrika liefern? Oder will zumindest seinen Kleiderschrank ausräumen? Die Damen haben doch sicher 37 Tonnen Klamotten irgendwo rumliegen?
Besonders fies finde ich es immer, wenn die Mugus auf dem Kriegsopfer- und Flüchtlingstrip sind.

In Antwort auf:
veronica mary <veronica_mary2002@yahoo.com> 27. März 2009 15:13

Dear Sir / Madam,

Request for Partnership In Ecowas Contract Execution

I am Mrs. Veronica Opong, a staff of the secretariat of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in Lome, Togo.

ECOWAS is awarding contracts for the supply of Relief Materials - Rice, Cloths & Sleeping materials, and Beverages for victims of drought in the Niger republic and displaced refugees from Liberia and Sierra Leone.

The quantity of rice required is approximately 12,500 metric tones (about 250,000 bags of rice, packed in 50kg bags) and the quantity of cloths (used and new) required is about 37 metric tones of shirts, trousers and blankets etc.

The statutes do not permit any staff of ECOWAS to participate in contract bids and execution in other to avoid the abuse of due process and corporate governance.

In view of this, I am looking for a reputable individual or corporate body that would secure the bid for the contract. In the end, I will have a commission of 10% of the profit for providing inside information for a successful bid.

The beauty of the ECOWAS contracts is that,
(1) The contracts are very lucrative, because they are usually awarded at about 10 times the prevalent market value of the products.
(2) Once you are successful in the bid, 75% of the total contract sum is paid upfront as mobilization. Thus, the contract does not necessarily require ownership of a big company; all that is required is your ability to convince the ECOWAS consultants (in Ghana) of your integrity, reliability and competence in the execution of the job.

Indicate your interest as soon as possible so that we may reach an agreement and get started. Contact me on my hand phone number or email address stated below.

I await your response

Thanks.
Veronica Mary Opong

Cuchulainn

RE: Reis für Afrika

#2 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 30.03.2009 16:59

Leider kann Frl. Pingpong nicht geholfen werden, da Bernd-Klaus' Firma nur Reis für die Mikrowelle herstellt.

In Antwort auf:
Dear Ms. Pingpong,

thanks for your mail, unfortunately my company offers only rice packed
in cardboard boxes for microwave ovens.

Regards,
Bernd-Klaus Ackermann

Cuchulainn

#3 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 30.03.2009 17:01

Wer hätte das gedacht, in Afrika sind Flüchtlingslager komplett mit allem Equipment für die Küche ausgestattet, Mikrowellenherd ist kein Problem.

In Antwort auf:
You can still put in for the Bid, send your telephone number, company name and full name so that we get started.

Ms Opong

Cuchulainn

#4 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 30.03.2009 17:11

Erstmal die Detailfragen klären.

In Antwort auf:
Dear Ms. Pingpong,

to made an offer I need some more informations.

1. We produce several packaging sizes: 100 gr, 250 gr, 500 gr,
Which size do you prefer?

2. What is the destination harbour of the delivery? Do you want an
offer with or without delivery fees?

3. Shall I include the import sales tax?

Thanks for your confidence.

Regards,
Bernd-Klaus Ackermann

Cuchulainn

SSG Dewayne Pittman American soldier serving in Iraq
Very Important Dr.Emmanuel Doudou Ghana

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz