Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Der Tsunami war schuld !

#1 von alter Schwede , 26.03.2009 23:47

From - Thu Mar 26 21:49:01 2009
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 37446
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
Return-Path: <wangpauloo1@centrum.cz>
Original-Recipient: rfc822;XXXXXX@telia.com
Received: from pne-smtpin2-sn2.hy.skanova.net (81.228.8.165) by pne-ms3.vip.skanova.net (7.3.135)
id 49177616044608A2 for XXXXXXXXXX@telia.com; Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:40:04 +0100
Received: from [70.91.181.205] (70.91.181.205) by pne-smtpin2-sn2.hy.skanova.net (7.3.129)
id 49B6855D009AABE5 for XXXXXXXXXX@telia.com; Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:40:04 +0100
Message-ID: <49B6855D009AABE5@pne-smtpin2-sn2.hy.skanova.net> (added by postmaster@pne.skanova.net)
Received: from User ([203.59.99.26])
by [70.91.181.205] (Merak 8.0.3) with ASMTP id F4V46321;
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:32:45 -0400
Reply-To: <pwango31@hotmail.com>
Subject: Please Acknowledge Receipt:
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 05:32:46 +0900
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

Bank of East Asia Ltd.
Bank of East Asia Building,
137 Market Street, Singapore 048943
Email :pwango30@hotmail.com

Good Day,

A customer of ours who may relate to you (perhaps) in Singapore died
three years ago in Tsunami tragedy in Indonesia leaving behind an
estate/capital (US$14.2M with interest) in a bank here where I work, till date
nobody has come forward or put application for the claim. Please log
on to this websites for more information about the Tsunami tragedy.

http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&art=2375
http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&art=2745

During the bank private search recently for the late gentle man
relatives your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the
same surname as the deceased (name WITHELD for security reason) who
died intestate with no Will or next of kin. To maintain the level of
security required I have intentionally left out the final details.

I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details
needed for you to claim the estate/capital so that I can be gratify by
you, in this way $2,840,000.00 for you and $11,360,000.00 for me and my
colleagues that will do all the crucial part in the bank to have the
claim release to you promptly.

To affirm your willingness and cooperation,please do so by replying me
at my private email (pwango30@hotmail.com) with your FULL NAME, DATE
OF BIRTH,TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS,BANKING DETAILS AND
POSTAL ADDRESS.

I do expect your prompt response.

Thank you,
Mr.Paul Wang.
Email :pwango30@hotmail.com

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

RE: Der Tsunami war schuld !

#2 von alter Schwede , 27.03.2009 00:09

Hello from Germany
Thank you for this information . You write , that the man who diet have the same surename as me ? My sure name is Arschloch , and there are not so many people with this name ! Its a very rarely old german name.
So, when the sure name of the man realy whas Arschloch , than its possible for me to play the next to kin. than its no problem.
Please write me for further details.

with kind regards
Karl Arschloch
Windgasse 3 A
65834 Darmstadt

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#3 von alter Schwede , 27.03.2009 09:29

Warum geht er nicht auf meine Frage ein ?

Hello Karl, Thank you for your quick reply to my letter. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go public. In this way, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more. Before I go on with you I will first put a call to you to be sure that I am dealing with the right person. Though my english speaking is not good but I can understand and communicate in english. I am not sure of the time difference between us but my local time here is GMT+8. There is need for us to discus in agreements with you before we provide you with all the late person information. Do you speak Chinese? I will talk to you after I receive your reply. Thank you, Mr. Paul Wang.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#4 von alter Schwede , 27.03.2009 10:05

Heute wurde hier in Schweden vor einer neuen Betrugsmasche gewarnt. Man sollte also auf keinen Fall eine gewisse Rufnummer zurueckrufen , da dies tausende von Kronen kosten könne. Grund genug , diese Nummer an Paul weiterzuleiten ! ( diese Nummer gebe ich auch gerne per PN weiter )

Hello Paul
Please answer to my question , before i continue the correspondence with you ! I asked if the sure name is Arschloch or not . When not i cant help you , because all my papers, passport and so on are writen on my real surename , and that is Arschloch.
If you have some questions you can phone me on my working place + 24XXXXXXXXXX , but my chinese is very bad ! And please take care of that we have here GMT +1 !

with kind regards
Karl Arschloch
Germany

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#5 von alter Schwede , 27.03.2009 10:31

Eigentlich kann ich diese besagte Nummer auch hier posten . Vielleicht kann einer von euch rausfinden , was es mit dieser Nummer auf sich hat und ob die als Abzockmethode fuer Mugus funktioniert. Wobei natuerlich bedenklich ist , dass das , was dem einen Betrueger abgenommen wird einem anderen Betrueger zu gute kommt.
Die Nummer , um die es sich handelt lautet:
+ 248985327
Achtung ! nicht dort anrufen !!!

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#6 von schmubo , 27.03.2009 13:24

Das ist eine Mobilfunk-Rufnummer auf den Seychellen. Google spuckt zu dieser Nummer 8 Ergebnisse aus, 4 auf Schwedisch und 4 auf Chinesisch.

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

#7 von alter Schwede , 27.03.2009 13:40

Dann ist die ja wie geschaffen fuer unsere Freunde , oder ?

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#8 von fridolin , 27.03.2009 14:23

Wenn Glades dort anruft, ist ihr Geld, das sie bei E.L.V.I.S. holen will gleich wieder futsch.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#9 von alter Schwede , 27.03.2009 17:12

Die kennen meine Verwandschaft ????

Hello, I called but the number you gave me is not correct. Be sure that we can provide you with the necessary information to make you the beneficiary of late Kleines Arschloch Estate/money.. Do reply me with your direct number. Thank you, Paul

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#10 von alter Schwede , 27.03.2009 17:14

Da hat wohl einer unter Arschloch gegoogelt !

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#11 von alter Schwede , 27.03.2009 18:50

Na , da wird er wohl nochmal anrufen muessen !

Hello Paul
The Number i give you is correkt ! Its the mobile-Nr of my work. Please try it again !
The Name of the man , who diet in the tsunami katastrof whas Kleines Arschloch ? Thats very interessting , because we have had a uncle with this name , but he whas going lost for a long time ago ! I dont now whats happend with him . Nobody nows it in our family . The last person who did see him alive whas my aunt Du Arschloch.But even she dont now whats happend with him.

with kind regards
Karl Arschloch
Germany

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#12 von alter Schwede , 28.03.2009 17:47

Hello Karl, Thank you for your reply to my letter. My alternative number is +65-9896-7486. Note, my letter to you did not say that monies have been left to you. What I said was that a late investor (Kleines Arschloch), who may or may not be related, to your family left behind $14,200,000.00 (Fourteen million, Two hundred thousand United State dollars) in an investment account with the bank I work for The Bank of East Asia Ltd (BEA). With your collaboration, we can acquire the funds for ourselves (you included) instead of allowing it to be passed onto the Singapore government who is not any qualified than you and I in benefiting from such a once in a life time opportunity. Beside, the funds will be shared amongst top government officials. Since the bank private search for possible beneficiary for the decease (Kleines Arschloch) which your name and contact came in with nine others. It will be very possible for this monies to be release to you as the only surviving beneficiary since the rest of them are not aware of the claim, officially the bank did not make any contact with anybody regarding this claim, that is why we are making contact with you privately and you must be confidential about this claim not to put us into problem.
As you would agree with me, we do not know you well. We are making this proposition to you because of the relevance of your surname in actualizing this transaction. Can you in your reply tell us a bit about yourself to reassure us; (what you do for a living, married or single, your age, your interest) anything to assure us that you are a gentle person and that you Would not disappear with the whole funds once the business is completed. I try to call but my English speaking is not good to explain further details I hope you do understand me on email, please read this explanation about the business for better understanding. We are delighted to find you with a matching surname as the late investor.
However, we will need your continuous reassurance that after we approve your application and BEA transfer the funds to your bank account in your country, you MUST RETURN by way of bank transfer OUR AGREED percentage (30%/70%, $4,260,000.00 for you and $9,940,000.00 for me and my colleagues) and that you will not disappoint us in this regards. Because once we approve the payment of the funds to your bank account, we cannot disapprove it. Our faiths are virtually in your hands and we hope that you will not take advantage of this fact. If you and we are both happy to proceed after you receive this communication, the following is how this transaction can be best achieved. According to the banking and the Singapore laws, to make an inheritance claim of this magnitude, you must do so through a Singapore based lawyer/solicitor. If you already have a trusted lawyer here in Singapore whom you would like to use for this transaction, you should give us his information for us to first approve of him before you appoint him/her. On the other hand, if you do not have a trusted Singapore based lawyer, we can source for one and relay such lawyer’s details to you for you to appoint him/her to act on your behalf in applying and submitting all the necessary applications to the relevant departments including BEA and the courts here in Singapore for the release of the said funds by wire transfer into your nominated bank account. For clarity, here are your role and our role after we have agreed on the lawyer you are to use for the claim process. These instructions are the only way we can succeed with this transaction without any present or future consequences. Bear in mind that I work with a bank and I know all it take for a beneficiary to receive inheritance money.
Your Role:
1. We will give you the reference number relating to the inheritance claim/investment deposit account reference in BEA.
2. You make contact with the solicitor/lawyer and instruct him to act on your behalf in the pursuit of your inheritance claim by giving the solicitor/lawyer the inheritance reference number that we will give you.
3. You must never inform the Solicitor/lawyer that you are working with my colleague and me.. 4. Once the solicitor/lawyer put in the claim on your behalf, your role stops and our role begins.
Our Role:
1. The application goes through the normal application process for verification and approval with the BEA and end up with me and my colleagues for final approval.
2. My colleagues and I have people at these departments to verify and approve the application.
3. After application is approved, payment is issued out to your nominated bank account and notification and all relevant papers and certifications stating that these funds have been released to your bank account will be forwarded to you via the solicitor who acted on your behalf. And that is the end of the claim process. This whole process would take between 7 to 14 working days from start to finish. Once the funds arrive in your nominated bank account, we (my colleagues and I) will give you our banking particulars for you to transfer our share of this business to, while you retain your share, less any expenses incurred by both parties. We then shake hands and part ways and everybody will be happy. If the above procedures are acceptable to you, say so by return email, my email is very secure and safe for you to communicate with me here. You can also call me to say so too and we will proceed immediately and the said money ($14.2M) can be release to you in less than 14 days from now. Note that we all including you is 100% safe in this inheritance claim because there will be an Attorney who will perform the entire requirement legitimately. Thank you, Paul Wang.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#13 von alter Schwede , 28.03.2009 17:57

Na los , wer von euch hat die Möglichkeit , ein Gespräch aufzuzeichnen ? Wer traut sich ? Wer ist mein grosser Bruder " Grosses " und ruft in dieser Familienangelegenheit an ?
Aber bitte bis mindestens 20 Uhr warten , ihr wisst schon , Paul hat GMT+8.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.03.2009 | Top

#14 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 28.03.2009 18:52

Zitat von alter Schwede
Na los , wer von euch hat die Möglichkeit , ein Gespräch aufzuzeichnen ? Wer traut sich ? Wer ist mein grosser Bruder " Grosses " und ruft in dieser Familienangelegenheit an ?
Aber bitte bis mindestens 20 Uhr warten , ihr wisst schon , Paul hat GMT+8.

Das wäre dann bei ihm....28 Uhr?
Und wie heißt der Bruder? Blödes Arschloch?

Cuchulainn

#15 von alter Schwede , 28.03.2009 18:58

Ja wir sind schon eine grosse Familie ! Meine Brueder Blödes und Grosses , meine Tante Du , dann noch Onkel Altes .
Nicht zu vergessen meine Schwestern Dummes und Olles .

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#16 von alter Schwede , 28.03.2009 23:43

Hello Paul
Please send me a little more information about the deal ! I will not phone you because its very expensive here from Germany and my english to speak is not the best !As i understand it right , Kleines Arschloch died in the Tsunami katastrof ?Its very deprimating , because it whas around 230.000 people who died and thats something what let me trust in you ! I dont think , that a normal thinking man make jokes with 230.00 dead people , isnt it ?Or it must be a very , very sick person , i mean it psycologic ! You must now , that i working in a hospiz for debils and i now what i am talking about !

You ask me in your last letter what my interesst ar and so on :
Well , i like to work on my computer , take hand of my family ( i have many brothers and sisters ) i be married with my wife Nicky and we have a lot of ( 7 ) children. Thats my live ! I told one of my brothers , his name is " Grosses " about your offer and even he whas very interesstet ! Maybe he phones you , because his english ( to speak ) is better than me ! I can only write it a little bit , but not talking !

With kind regards
and i hope to hear from you
Karl Arschloch
Germany

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#17 von alter Schwede , 30.03.2009 13:12

Und weiter gehts !

Hello Karl, We are impressed and convinced with your prominence as your reply was prompt; this has come a long way to show that we are safe so as the inheritance funds when it gets to your designated bank account.
We are also glad that you can be of help to us in the area of investing part of our share in profitable ventures in your country.
We consider this as a joint project that will benefit all parties concerned, so therefore in making this project a reality we have to work together as a team. For now it may interest you to know that my colleagues and I have spent almost US$67,000 in securing the late Kleines Arschloch account by purchasing computer microchips and employed a private computer programmer to change some microchips in the Bank of East Asia Ltd system which has now made it impossible for other staffs of Bank from gaining easy access to Kleines Arschloch investment account. Also we did employ a private investigator to investigate everything about late Kleines Arschloch for the past 2years for us to be sure of what we are doing. Of course, expenses like this will be deducted from the principal funds once it arrives in your bank account and the balance is what we share as agreed. As you should know, hiring of the lawyer comes under your umbrella and whatever expenses your incur in hiring the lawyer, will be deducted from the principal amount before implementing the sharing pattern which remain 70% for me and my colleague and 30% for you and your family.
As I previously informed you, we have worked out the a master plan on how to accomplish this operation from start to finish as long as you maintain strict confidentiality and follow my instruction bear in mind that we are the originator of this transaction and not you. Remember to be truthful to us at all time.
The first thing to do is appoint a Singapore base lawyer to do all the necessary paper work on your behalf. We shall search through some of the listings of Brilliant lawyers here and provide you with the information the one that has done many inheritance cases here with success. As for the Lawyer fee, Lawyers are very considerate people here and most time their fees are quite reasonable regarding inheritance claim. I will be going through some lawyers list over here very soon; I will send you a good lawyer information and late David information too. You don’t have to be worried over anything as we 101% sure of success in this inheritance claim. The whole process has been carefully planned by us to make sure that these funds are release to you. We are bankers with lot of experience applied in this matter for the funds to be in your custody within few days. All we need from you is to adhere to the instruction provided by us for you to follow and make no mistake. When it is necessary for you to involve another party you should first inform us first and let us approve it before doing so. For now remain confidential because the decease died without a WILL and no direct next of KIN is available this is why you must be careful and always observe the maximum confidentiality during the inheritance claim application process, for your information anybody who bear’s the same surname/last name with Kleines Arschloch and have the information we have will be able to apply and receive the inheritance too. Thank you,Paul.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.03.2009 | Top

#18 von alter Schwede , 30.03.2009 13:37

Ich versteh das nicht ! Kleines Arschloch ist wirklich tot ? Hat doch grad noch dieses wundervolle Liebeslied geschrieben !

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.03.2009 | Top

#19 von alter Schwede , 30.03.2009 17:51

Hello Paul
Nice to hear from you! I think i can help you . How many money will it be on the end for me ? Is it only 30 % for me and my family ?What are th risks ? Please send me some papers or something about the late Kleines Arschloch. I must see something before i go further in this buisiness ! Please trust me like i trust you ! I be afraid that there are much riks for me and my family , i mean that thinks like taxes, douanes and so on.

with kind regards
Karl Arschloch
Germany

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#20 von alter Schwede , 31.03.2009 08:20

Heute kam dann noch mal das gleiche Mail wie oben. Irgendwie begreift Paul nicht was ich möchte !

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

PROPOSAL
DEAR FRIEND

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz