Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Cuthbertson s next-of-kin

#1 von alter Schwede , 16.03.2009 14:33

Und noch ne haarsträubende Geschichte ....

Naicker Solicitors
Bugge, Arentz-Hansen & Rasmussen
(UK) ANS 4 Creed Court 5 Ludgate Hill .
London,EC4M 7AA,England .
Email: rolandbiquet@profesores.com

$25.6 Million

Dear sir,

I know that you may be surprised in receiving this confidential proposal from somebody you do not know,but please do not be alarmed It is as a result of the urgency and nature of the business that made me to contact you in this manner. I am Athorney Roland Biquet, a personal attorney to late Mr. John Cuthbertson, (hereinafter referred to as my client an expatriate and an oil/mining contractor who used to work in my country back in London as an Engineering Consultant with UK Mining Corporation.

On the 31st of January 2000, my client died from an air crash aboard Alaska Airline flight 261 that crashed into the Pacific Ocean on January31,2000.(http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/al...list/index.html). My client used to be a close friend of my late father who also died four years ago. Shortly, before my client death, he had instructed me to prepare his WILL but without a named beneficiary yet. He had already signed the WILL and was contemplating to make the will to the motherless babies homes the beneficiary since he had no wife nor children before he died from air crash. Since that unfortunate incident, I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's relatives to facilitate repatriation of his estate from Africa. My efforts up till date proved unsuccessful.

The reason for contacting you is to assist me urgently in repatriating the sum of Twenty five million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars (US$25,600,000) left behind by my client before his death. This amount of money is kept in safe custody with a security/finance company operating between Europe. The security company has issued me a notice to provide the next-of- kin of my client or have the money declared unserviceable and returned to the UK government. I can not claim this money myself because of my position as the Attorney to the deceased and the Security Company is aware of this situation.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives for seven years now, I seek your consent for a confidential co-operation with me so that I can present you as the next-of-kin to my client Mr. John Cuthbertson for the money to be paid to you as the beneficiary. Note that this transaction is simple and risk free because I will provide you with expert legal services, documentations and transaction codes that will guarantee the successful execution of this deal with the security/finance company. All I require is your honesty and serious co-operation to enable us see the deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

I wish to point out that after the claims, I would want 20% of this money to be shared among charity organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. You will agree with me that It is a better judgement for us to claim this money and put into profitable/peaceful use than allowing it to be confiscated and divided amongst the corrupt government in UK. If you are capable of handling this transaction, please reply via my email address:rolandbiquet@profesores.com, with your full names and telephone number to enable us discuss and proceed accordingly.

Yours faithfully,
Attorney Roland Biquet.
Email:rolandbiquet@profesores.com

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

A recommendation from a friend ...next of kin
Steve Morgen/ Morgan

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz