Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

"Sgt Dewayne Pittman"

#1 von Scambaiter , 02.03.2009 01:50

Falls jemand Interesse hat, ich habe auch Post von einem "Sgt Dewayne Pittman".
Analog zu Sven Udos "SSG Dewayne Pittman", nur mit anderer Addy.

In Antwort auf:
Hi,
Freitag, 27. Februar, 2009 14:07 Uhr
Von: "Sgt Dewayne Pittman" johannharriii315@cantv.net
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
An: johannharriii315@cantv.net
Hi,

I am SSG Dewayne Pittman, an active American soldier serving in Iraq, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armoured Division in Iraq, as our mission here is highly exclusive due toinsurgents everyday and car bombs are attacking our peaceful mission here.

We managed to secure funds from the war zone. The total amount is US$ 19 Million dollars in cash. We want to move this money out of this place,this place is a war zone, so that you may keep our share for us till when we will come over to meet you.We will take 70%, my partner and I.You take 30%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of
Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in a large box, using diplomatic immunity.

If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details.

This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs if you want to handle the deal with us as brothers.

Respectfully,
SSG DEWAYNE PITTMAN.

Mailto: johannharriii315@cantv.net

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

RE: "Sgt Dewayne Pittman"

#2 von Scambaiter , 06.10.2009 01:13

Ein weitere Amerikaner im Irak.

In Antwort auf:
DLet's work together
Montag, 5. Oktober, 2009 12:10 Uhr
Von: "melsamani@petrodar.com" <melsamani@petrodar.com>
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt
Greetings,

My name is Captain Scott R. Coleman, I am an American soldier in peace keeping force in Iraq, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know insurgents everyday and car bombs are attacking us.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$7.3Million dollars in cash, which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.
Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I wish to use this money and invest anywhere in world outside the territory of the United Kingdom because that is where I intend to move over with my family at my retirement.

I am a uniformed man and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary, and I need somebody I can trust and it would be wise working with somebody like you. If you accept, I will move the money out where you will be the beneficiary.
I am American soldier and an intelligence officer at that so I have 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic means. I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction, get back to me so that I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but I pray you are not. I wait for your response so we can go on. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me.

Reply to (rchrdocole@gmail.com)
Regards,
Capt. Scott R. Coleman

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

Kate aus Gambia
i am sandra, meine ganze Lebensgeschichte

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen