Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

MR. Ola Zamani

#1 von alter Schwede , 20.02.2009 23:25

Greetings,

My name is Mr.Ola Zamani the Manager, Credit and Foreign Bills of Bank Republic, Societe Generale Cotonou Benin Branch. I have decided to contact you on a business proposal of $10.5million US Dollars.(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars)which will be transferring into your account. The money shall be shared 50%/50%.However I have personally watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim the funds. As soon as you are ready to stand as the next of kin. I will furnish you with more information�s also follow up with the required documents needed to back up the funds.

Further information you can see this News in BBC links regarding the death of our late customer name (withheld)
vvvvvv.news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

Kindly send me e-mail to my private email (zamaniola@live.com)signifying your decision including your private telephone/ fax numbers, Contact address for quick communication.

Respectfully submitted

Ola Zamani.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.02.2009 | Top

Frank Ford aus Zimbabwe
REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED URGENTLY!!!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz