Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

AU GOLD DUST OFFER FOR SALE AND PURCHASE OF MINING EQUIPMENTS

#1 von cilla ( gelöscht ) , 16.02.2009 13:51

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.32.166]
Reply-To: <nanakapila@live.com>
Subject: AU GOLD DUST OFFER FOR SALE AND PURCHASE OF MINING EQUIPMENTS.
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:14:53 +0000

In Antwort auf:
AU GOLD DUST OFFER FOR SALE. Attn; Sir,I am Mr Nana Kapila, a native of Ashanti region in Ghana,West Africa. I am contacting you on behalf of my community which comprises mainly of local Gold Dust Miners. My responsibilities are:To source for reliable buyers for our locally Mined Gold Dust AU; Represent my people in sales and purchase process; Facilitate communication and publicity of our product internationally. Hence, we are sourcing for prospective Gold buyers, partners and individuals for the sales of our Gold dust AU as well as establishing more business relationship that will be durable and viable.Find bellow the specification of our AU Gold Dust:PRODUCT.........GOLD DUSTQUANTITY....... 250 KGPURITY..........98% {Non-refined}QUALITY.........23.1 Karat.PRICE...........To be discussedORIGIN..........Ghana. Besides selling Gold Dust AU, we are very much eager to have other business transactions, like investments in other lucrative items and we will appreciate your assistance to guide through in this. This will be effective once we have hard a fruitful transaction from the Gold Dust Transaction. Should we have a fruitful transaction, we are also interested in boosting production and reduce the present hard labour in Gold dust mining, prior to this, we will solicit your kind assistance too to assist us in the purchase of the following mining equipments from your country or elsewhere. PRE-PRODUCTION MINING EQUIPMENTS EQUIPMENT N° OF UNITSCat D&N Tractor- 1LOADERS, Cat 992C- 2Haulage, Cat, (777)- 3Grader, Cat 16G- 1Excavator, Cat 245- 1Mechanics truck- 1Water Truck (Cat 777)- 1Fuel/Service truck- 1Support vehicles- 5INFRASTRUCTURE EQUIPMENTSØ Backup GeneratorØ Shop Facilities toolsØ Buildings, Fuel, Power line l wait to hear from you soonest.Thank you for your anticipated co-operation. Sincerely,Mr. Nana kapila.+233.27.590.4581

cilla

Handy´s ganz fix!
Mops-Dolly

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz