Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

ich frag mich ja

#1 von mausmunzel , 12.02.2009 13:19

wie die sogar an Firmen-email-Adressen kommen.
Leider weis ich nicht wie man sich im Outlook evtl. IP usw mit anzeigen lassen kann

Sent: Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009 13:06
Subject: MRS. REBECCA MARKSON

Hello dear,

With a great wish in my heart i write you this few words.

I always have a vision and wish to be a blessing to the poor, but could not meet up my expectations due to my health.

Am having a great pain in me due to my ill health of cancer as I write you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital, for i will be going for my surgrey operation soon which the doctor has told me i may not make it
alive.

After the death of my husband, i tried to fulfill this vision we had together but it did not work out well as i wished because i have tried several times giving out money to people, family members and organization
for the well being of the poor here and in other countries but i found out they never used it for the poor as i planned, rather they end up using it for their own personal use,which is totally wrong.

Based on this, i had great pains in my heart and health.

I don't know if you can be trusted on this issue as i have been praying over this issue for the past one month, to entrust this huge amount of money or funds in your hands for the welfare of the poor and other rightful charity homes which you know, that this funds will be of care and help to.

If you in any way take offense over my mail, you can ignore it and please accept my due apology.

If not please indicate your interest to my mail, so that i can instruct my bank to effect transfer of the funds to you, to enable you start this project on my behalf.

Am putting my trust in you and hope you won't let me down so that when I die my soul will rest in peace.

Rejoice always, as i look forward to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully,
MRS. REBECCA MARKSON

----------
mausmunzel

mausmunzel  
mausmunzel

RE: ich frag mich ja

#2 von mausmunzel , 12.02.2009 14:54

ahaaaaaaaaa

41.204.40.9 -- London?

----------
mausmunzel

mausmunzel  
mausmunzel

zuletzt bearbeitet 12.02.2009 | Top

RE: ich frag mich ja

#3 von Dana , 12.02.2009 15:06

Nö, Accra.

IP address [?]: 41.204.40.9 ©[Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.550000
IP address longitude: -0.216700
ISP of this IP [?]: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Host of this IP: [?]: proxy0.accra.gh.ibcore.ne

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

Und noch ein Hilferuf !
C/O UN Frieden Halter: Als Ergebnis der CNN News

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz