Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mrs.Angela Da Silva Accra-Ghana

#1 von cilla ( gelöscht ) , 16.12.2008 23:10

Kindly Attention,

My name is Mrs.Angela Da Silva,the immediate younger sister of Mrs. Grace Robert Mugabe(The wife of Mr. President Robert G. Mugabe);I am contacting you based on the instructions given to me by my sister.She had deposit the sum of Twelve million Euros (�12,000.000 million) through a private Finance and Security Firm in Accra Republic Of Ghana ,as she foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe due to the Opposition Party of her husband,President Robert Mugabe Government.

This proposal must be very confidential for us to work together,My sister has instructed me to look for a foreign partner who will help us move the sum of (�12,00,000 million) for safe keeping and investment that will be provided by you, for the benefit and future of her three kids Bona,Robert Jr.and Chatunga, in case something goes wrong as the husband have won the Presidential Election in Zimbabwe. I trust that the safe-keeping of this fund by you with ultimost honesty andYou will be rewarded with a good percentage of the total sum of Money.Please in the event that you are willing to work with me as a partner, provide me with your direct telephone numbers for further details.Kindly Reply to:mrsangeladasilva@aim.com

Best Regards
Mrs.Angela Da Silva
Accra-Ghana
Tel: +233-206-411-067

cilla

Prof Charles Soludo Executive Governor (CBN)
Mr. Samuel Johnson Barclays Bank

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz