Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Das will jeder haben

#1 von SigiF ( gelöscht ) , 26.11.2008 11:30

Ich glaub das ist ein Rekordbetrag.
Wer will den Prinzen?

Von: PRINCE TARFA WILLIAMS <t1williams@sohu.com>
An: xxxxxxxx
Betreff: MY EFFORT TO CONTACT YOU IS VERY IMPORTANT(REPLY)
Datum: Tue, 25. Nov 2008 08:47:05 +0100

GMX Virenschutz: In dieser E-Mail wurden keine Viren gefunden.
GMX Spamschutz Briefkopf-Analyzer: Der Header dieser E-Mail weist für
Spam-Mails typische Merkmale auf.

Our greetings to you,

I am Tarfa Williams from Seirra Leone and residing presently in Europe with my Mother (A Widow). We are staying at a REFUGEE CAMP waiting foran answer to our application for political Assylum, due to the CIVIL WAR in my country in which I lost my father Alhaji Hammed Williams and my sister, the WILL have been ready prompted me to contact you.

I need a trustworthy and honest individual who would be ready to help my family invest our fund wisely and profitably, our inheritance is value at $100,000,000.00 (ONE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) from my late father. This fund has been secured with a PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANY in Europe.

To claim this fund from this security firm I have the necessary documents including the certificate of deposit and the original copies of bank statement from my late father's lawyer. In the desire to invest this fund we will appreciate a stable company with growth potentials. We wish to invest this fund in your company or any other company or profit oriented venture under your advise and supervision.

You are the hope of this family as there is nothing we can do, due to our status here. You will of course be adequately compensated with 30% for your effort,which we will discuss as soon as you accept to help us in this regard. I will be willing to answer any question about my family as soon as we receive an acceptance mail from you.

You should also send your company's flyers or profile including some hint about investment in your country. Hoping to hear from you soon while thanking you in anticipation.

Best regards,
Prince Tarfa Williams.

SigiF

RE: Das will jeder haben

#2 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 26.11.2008 11:44

Hallo Sigi,

damit ich nicht einroste übernehme ich ihn. Reines Übungsobjekt

Ein Prince in einem Flüchtlingscamp, dazu noch in Europa, na das macht die Geschichte doch easy, soviele Flüchtlingscamps gibt es hier ja nicht, vielleicht auf Lambedusa oder Gibraltar

Gruß

Coroner

#3 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 26.11.2008 18:27

So, ich habe mal folgendes losgelassen. Will mal seinen IQ testen

Wenn es richtig losgeht, mache ich einen eigenen Thread auf, schaun mer mal

In Antwort auf:
Our greetings to you,

I am Tarfa Williams from Seirra Leone and residing presently in Europe with my Mother (A Widow). We are staying at a REFUGEE CAMP waiting foran answer to our application for political Assylum, due to the CIVIL WAR in my country in which I lost my father Alhaji Hammed Williams and my sister, the WILL have been ready prompted me to contact you.

I need a trustworthy and honest individual who would be ready to help my family invest our fund wisely and profitably, our inheritance is value at $100,000,000.00 (ONE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) from my late father. This fund has been secured with a PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANY in Europe.

To claim this fund from this security firm I have the necessary documents including the certificate of deposit and the original copies of bank statement from my late father's lawyer. In the desire to invest this fund we will appreciate a stable company with growth potentials. We wish to invest this fund in your company or any other company or profit oriented venture under your advise and supervision.

You are the hope of this family as there is nothing we can do, due to our status here. You will of course be adequately compensated with 30% for your effort,which we will discuss as soon as you accept to help us in this regard. I will be willing to answer any question about my family as soon as we receive an acceptance mail from you.

You should also send your company's flyers or profile including some hint about investment in your country. Hoping to hear from you soon while thanking you in anticipation.

Best regards,
Prince Tarfa Williams.

Thank you, Prince Tarfa Williams, for getting in touch with me,

first let me introduce myself to you. I´m Eric Honegger, a retired politician, living in Berlin and now I´m an active member of the newly founded political party "die Spinner" of which I´d like to become the presidential candidate.
The money you are offering to me, would help the party very much to obtain political power and so I´might reach my great goal earlier.

Please tell me a little bit more about you, where are you living at the moment? You´re writing that you reside in some refugee camp somewhere in Europe. Please let me know more about your place, so we may come together some day.

So far, that´s all for now, please get back to me as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Eric Honegger

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 26.11.2008 18:28 | Top

#4 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 26.11.2008 18:43

der war aber mal kurzlebig: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
t1williams@sohu.com

schade

SigiF gabs da noch ne andere mail addi?

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 26.11.2008 18:44 | Top

#5 von SigiF ( gelöscht ) , 27.11.2008 08:37

muß mal nachschauen, bisschen Geduld bitte

SigiF

#6 von SigiF ( gelöscht ) , 27.11.2008 10:19

t1williams@sohu.com

Der ist scheinbar wirklich weg, eine 2. mail hab ich leider nicht.
Im whois nur mehr sohu.. in china zu finden.
Hat er vielleicht Lunte gerochen?, oder sind schon andere an ihm dran und er halt kalte Füße gekriegt.
Vielleicht heißt er jetzt t2...., :-))
Soll ich die Original mail an coroner weiterleiten?, vielleicht findest du was raus.

SigiF
zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2008 10:21 | Top

#7 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 27.11.2008 10:42

ja bitte, leite mir mal die Originalmail zu,
Danke vielmals

Coroner

Hello My Dear, Proposal to you
Ban Ki-moon - Secretary General, United Nation

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz