Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

#1 von Sven Udo , 03.05.2008 01:00

Hat jemand Interesse an Geschäften? Dann habe ich hier was feines...

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:46:27 -0700 (PDT)
Von: "Mrs Sandra Stead" mrs_sandrastead2@yahoo.com
Betreff: awaiting your reply
An: mrs_sandrastead2@yahoo.com
Reply To: mrs_sandrastead2@yahoo.com
IP: 206.81.96.3
Subject: NMPA-NEPAD
Natural Minerals Producers of Africa
Executive Director Advisor,
Head of Operations Unit
Mining Intelligence Monitoring Commission

sir,
I am mrs sandra stead, the Head of Operations Unit; Mining Intelligence Monitoring Commission under Natural Minerals Producers of Africa (NMPA) - The New Partnership for African Development (NEPAD).I requests your co-operation in this confidential project of cash money amounting to total sum of Two Million.

My colleague and I secured this fund during the course of our duty in the case of Eight Hundred-Million Dollars Conflict Diamond in Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Sierra Leone and Liberia. Our duty covers many financial activities/responsibility. Due to our sensitive position and civil code of conduct, which does not allow us to own or operate foreign bank accounts and many other rigorously
benchmark, we seek your cooperation in this deal to hold this fund on trust on our behalf for investment.

We will provide you with the necessary logistics for this project if you are interested in this deal, please reply to my mailbox: mrs_sandrastead2@yahoo.com, ,or you can cosult my lawer on barrister_henrydal@yahoo.com, will give you all the documentations including details for the transaction.I want to assure /guarantee you that this deal has been structured for a hitch free and successful transaction without any risk. The fund is not a governmental fund and untraceable by any person. This transaction will be structured with legal documentation to cover the fund; met with all international
regulations regarding fund transfer.

Finally, I will discus and agree on your commission for your corporation. While I wait for your reply along with your full name; contact address and telephone number.

Yours sincerely.
mrs sandra stead

---
Sven Udo

HP: http://www.scambaiter.info
Forum: http://www.scambaiter.info/forum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GermanBaiter

Sven Udo
Forum Guru

RE: From: Natural Minerals Producers of Africa

#2 von schmubo , 03.05.2008 01:43

800 Mega-Dollar? Nicht schlecht, das könnte eine schöne Übung für den Milliarden-Deal sein, auf den ich schon so lange scharf bin.

Da ich im Moment keinen Geschäftspartner habe, werde ich Frau Stead mal eine nette Mail schreiben... Außerdem will ich wissen, wie sie aussieht.
Da ich im Moment keine Geschlechtspartnerin habe, bin ich durchaus bereit, mich in einen Verbrecher zu verlieben.

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

Neuer Bait - neues Glück!

#3 von schmubo , 08.05.2008 21:54

Es kann losgehen - Frau Stead hat geantwortet:

In Antwort auf:
Thanks for your desire to assist me.

Na ja... mit dem desire ist das so eine Sache, aber immerhin besteht der Kontakt, weshalb ich sie also ein bisschen baiten werde. Die Spuren führen übrigens nach Accra / Ghana.

Ich werde von Zeit zu Zeit berichten.

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

zuletzt bearbeitet 08.05.2008 | Top

Togo: donation to your ministry
Benson Kofotu & die Millionen des Herrn Fischer

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz