Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mark Johnson und Adelgund von Mythenschmit

#1 von Tumbleweed , 15.08.2007 13:42

Hier noch ein kurzer Bait, der leider schon nach insgesamt 6 Mails zu Ende war. Es scheint mir, dass unsere Mugu-Freunde nur noch telefonieren und nicht mehr klassisch das ganze über Mail abwickeln wollen.

Aber kommen wir zu dieser Geschichte. Ich wurde hierzu inspiriert durch ein schönes Buch von Walter Moers „Die 13 ½ Leben des Käpt’n Blaubär“ und noch ein Vorschlagsbait von Scambaiter und ein Foto, dass ich bei Google entdeckt habe. Schon war Adelgund von Mythenschmit geboren, ein Autor von Liebesromanen, der mit seinen 8 Freundinnen auf einer kleinen Insel im Südatlantik namens Deutsch-Zamonien lebt. Seine Internetverbindung baut er über einen Kurzwellensender über einen brasilianischen Sender auf und muss Strom alternativ versorgen.

Also Adelgund sitzt am Strand, als Ihn plötzlich sein Laptop anbrüllt, er habe Post. Es kam diese Mail von Mark Johnson, der 3 Millionen britische Pfund unter die Leute bringen möchte:

In Antwort auf:
Von: "Mr Mark Johnson" <m.arjohson@yahoo.co.uk>
An: ***@***
Datum: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:29:30 +0100
Betreff: From: mark Johnson

From Mark Johnson
Senior staff and auditor,
computing department,
Scotland, United Kingdom.

Good Day,
My name is Mark Johnson, a senior staff and auditor head of computing department here in Royal bank of Scotland United Kingdom.I have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a transfer involving an amount of £3,000,000.00.(three million pounds sterling).I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice (new or old account.
Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded.Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary proceedure with which to make the transfer.Your are required to send the following information to start up the process immediately if you are interested for the business.
Your telephone number.....................
Your full name ......................................
Your fax number...................................
Your residential address.................
I await your response so as for us to proceed with the transaction. your are meant to contact my attorney for more information on how to proceed because, I will not be in position to communicate with you fully due to my position in the office.
Thanks and remain blessed.

Mailto: m.arkjohnson@yahoo.co.uk

Best Regards
Mark Johnson

Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen ( Loriot )

Die letzte Stimme, die man hört, bevor die Welt untergeht, wird die eines Experten sein, der versichert, das sei technisch unmöglich. (Sir Peter Ustinov)

Tumbleweed
Kassenschrat Spendenkonto über PM!

RE: Mark Johnson und Adelgund von Mythenschmit

#2 von Tumbleweed , 15.08.2007 13:43

Adelgund war natürlich davon begeistert und schrieb eine kleine Antwort an den guten Mark. So ein Geschäft lässt man sich doch nicht entgehen. Tja, Anrufen ist leider nicht, da Adelgund und seine 8 Mädels kein Telefon haben. Auch die Adresse ist ziemlich einfach: Deutsch-Zamonien, Süd-Atlantik:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mr. Mark Johnson,

My name is Adelgund von Mythenschmit, I’m a german writer and received your Mail today. I hope, I can help you if possible. But I live here on a smal Island in the southern Atlatic Ocean called Deutsch-Zamonien. It’s just a very small Island and we have no electric current. We have to load some accumulators to use the Computer, but it works.

Is the transaction you want to made risc free for me? Please explain me, how it will be work.

Here are the needet Datas you want from me:

Telephon and Fax-Number: I only have a shortwave-Transmitter, that I can use for my Internet-comunication over a Broadcaststation over there in Brasil. It’s the only way for my communication, so please send me a Mail.

My full Name is Adelgund von Mythenschmit and my full Adress is Deutsch-Zamonien (I told you, it’s a very small Island so we need only the name of the Island. I live here with my eight Girlfriends)

I hope to get a quick answer from you.

Best regards
Adelgund von Mythenschmit

Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen ( Loriot )

Die letzte Stimme, die man hört, bevor die Welt untergeht, wird die eines Experten sein, der versichert, das sei technisch unmöglich. (Sir Peter Ustinov)

Tumbleweed

#3 von Tumbleweed , 15.08.2007 13:45

Mark wollte auch sofort ein paar sehr persönliche Daten von Adelgund und auch wieder eine Telefonnummer. Eine Kopie des Personalausweises durfte natürlich nicht fehlen:

In Antwort auf:
Received: from [196.47.81.14] by web23308.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:03:52 BST
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:03:52 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Your Mail
To: Adelgund von Mythenschmit <++++@++++>
In-Reply-To: <48960201@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1077034685-1177063432=:42608"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <164655.42608.qm@web23308.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Sender: m.arkjohnson@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Adelgund von Mythenschmit,
I appreciate your positive disposition in assisting me to get the transaction actualized. I believe it is one day one gets to know each other either in person or by correspondence and they develop a lasting relationship.
However, I took time to investigate and plan this business in a way it will not cause trouble for the intended beneficiary now or in the future. I have investigated to the extent that I made sure the beneficiary has no one to come up in the future to ask for the funds.
You should not have any fear because all the necessary documents to back you up as the legal beneficiary of the funds will be acquired and all effort to make sure the funds is remitted to your provided account.
Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded.
Based on the above, you are required to send your particulars which include the following to start up the process immediately.
(A) Your marital status
(B) Your position in the office
(C) Your age
(F) A copy of your international passport or any other ID.
I am waiting for your urgent respose.
Regards
Mark Johnson

Tumbleweed

#4 von Tumbleweed , 15.08.2007 13:46

Da ich aber in einem kleinen Umzug zu der Zeit steckte, habe ich nicht sofort geantwortet, also musste eine kleine Ausrede her, die Akkus waren hinüber und das Versorgungsschiff kommt nur alle 14 Tage. Auch ein Büro hat Adelgund nicht, er arbeitet lieber am Strand. Weiterhin haben die in Deutsch-Zamonien immer noch kein Telefon. Dafür gibt es aber auf dieser kleinen Insel ein Einwohnermeldeamt, das auch Ausweise ausstellt (bei 9 Personen, die dort leben ist es auch wirklich erforderlich, dass jeder einen Ausweis hat...)

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mark Johnson,

Thank you for your Mail and please excuse my late Answer, but we need here on our Island some new Accumulators, because the old didn’t work anymore. The ship with our food and needet thinks comes only two times a month.

I want to help you and here are the needet Datas from me:

My martial status is not married, but I live here with my 8 Girlfriends on Deutsch-Zamonien. In my office, if you want to call this office, I’m working on the beach if possible, I’m a author of short Lovestories for a german Publisher. On my ID-Card you can see, I’m 47 years old.

I hope for your quick answer.

Yours

Adelgund von Mythenschmit

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
ausweis.jpg  

Tumbleweed

#5 von Tumbleweed , 15.08.2007 13:47

Der gute Mark ist wohl mit ET verwandt und möchte nach Hause telefonieren. Schon wieder eine Frage nach einer nicht vorhandenen Telefonnummer:

In Antwort auf:
Received: from [86.62.11.98] by web23305.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:54:36 BST
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:54:36 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Your number
To: +++@++++
In-Reply-To: <55884955@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1589066152-1177404876=:86441"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <435157.86441.qm@web23305.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Sender: m.arkjohnson@yahoo.co.uk
Von,
I received copy of your ID but your telephone number wasn't included, I need to talk with you on phone so kindly provide me with your phone number.
Mark

Tumbleweed

#6 von Tumbleweed , 15.08.2007 13:48

Nun Adelgund versuchte es nochmals, Mark begreiflich zu machen, dass es hier im Südatlantik keine Telefone gibt und das ganze per Mail laufen muss:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mark,

in my first Mail i told you, that we have no Telephon here in Deutsch-Zamonien, I’m using to send my Mails and use the Internet a Shortwavetransmitter over a brasilian Braodcastagency. I’m realy sorry, but the Internet is the only way for communication that I can use here. We are only 9 Persons here on this Island, so we don’t need telephons. ;)

So please let us make the deal over Mail, I Think, it’s possible to do that.

Yours

Adelgund

Leider hat Mark dann nicht mehr geantwortet. Schade!

Tumbleweed

FROM BARRISTER TANCO BILL (LLB)
we need your holy prayers, love and help

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz