Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Harro von Reichsmark gewinnt im Lotto

#1 von dozzel ( gelöscht ) , 15.08.2007 11:03

Harro von Reichsmark sitzt entspannt im Ohrensessel vor seinem Kamin (er friert auch im Sommer sehr leicht, schließlich ist er 82 Lenze jung). Da flattert ihm die glückliche Nachricht ins Haus, dass er 800.000 Euro in einer niederländischen Lotterie gewonnen hat. Zwar war sich der alte Herr nicht bewußt, jemals bei einer Lotterie teilgenommen zu haben, aber vielleicht rieselt ja schon der Kalk.

Hier die wundervolle Nachricht:

In Antwort auf:

KRALOTT INFOGOLD LOTTERY ONLINE.
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT. HOLLAND
MONTH OF AUGUST LOTTERY,
SERIA:
NUM: 472-976-5
REFF: W28/524/7301
BATCH: 964-786-NL8
TICKET: Num: 4693907791
WINNIG NUM: 3-8-17-22-25-40

OUR DEAR WINNER,

YOU WON THE SUM OF (€ 800,000.(EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS FROM EURO-
PW LOTTERY ONLINE AND GAMING CORPORATION. THE WINNING TICKET WAS
SELECTED FROM A DATA BASE OF INTERNET E-MAIL USERS, FROM WHICH YOUR E-
MAIL ADDRESS CAME OUT AS THE WINNING COUPON.

WE THEREBY CONTACT YOU
TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING AMOUNT QUICKLY AS THIS IS A MONTHLY LOTTERY.
FAILURE TO CLAIM YOUR WIN WILL RESULT INTO THE REVERSION OF THE WINNING
PRIZE TO OUR FOLLOWING MONTH LOTTERY. (EXPIRING DATE, 27TH OF AUGUST).
PLEASE CONTACT OUR APPROVED AGENT FOR YOUR REGION WITH YOUR WINNING
NUMBER.

EURO-PW LOTTERY ONLINE AGENCY.
MISS.HANNAH SULLIVAN
MR.
PETER SMITH
DIRECTOR OF WINNING CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.
TEL: 31-652-252-
E-MAIL: kraclaimoffice @aim.com

DUE TO MIX UP OF SOME NUMBERS
AND NAMES, WE ASK THAT YOU KEEP YOUR WINNING INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL
UNTIL YOUR CLAIMS HAVE PROCESSED. THIS IS PART OF OUR SECURITY PROTOCOL
TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIMING AND UNWARRANTED ABUSE OF THIS PROGRAM BY SOME
PARTICIPANT.

REGARDS,
FROM. MR JOHN VAN MARTENS

DIRECTOR OF EURO-PW
LOTTERY ONLINE KRASLOTEN
POSTBUS 3045
2280 GA RIJSWIJK, HOLLAND.
contact/verkooppunten.html NTED ABUSE OF THIS PROGRAM BY SOME
PARTICIPANT.

REGARDS,
FROM. MR JOHN VAN MARTENS

DIRECTOR OF EURO-PW
LOTTERY ONLINE KRASLOTEN
POSTBUS 3045
2280 GA RIJSWIJK, HOLLAND.
contact/verkooppunten.html

dozzel
zuletzt bearbeitet 17.08.2007 19:42 | Top

RE: Harro von Reichsmark gewinnt im Lotto

#2 von dozzel ( gelöscht ) , 15.08.2007 11:07

Zwar sind 800.000 Flocken nicht gerade viel - unlängst hat er über einen nigerianischen Kontakt einige Millionen eingesackt (noch nicht ganz, es müssen noch einige Schmiergelder bezahlt werden) - aber Kleinvieh macht ja bekanntlich auch Mist.
Drum greift er flugs zur virtuellen Feder und antwortet:

Hello MISS.HANNAH SULLIVAN ,

my name is Harro von Reichsmark.
You write me, that I win money in a lotteri. I am a old man form Germany
(82 years) and evryone needs money. So please send me more information.
Can you please write in german? I can only a few words in englisch.
I learn a little bit in a Kriegsgefangenenlager after the war.

Many Greetings

Harro von Reichsmark

dozzel

#3 von dozzel ( gelöscht ) , 15.08.2007 11:13

Er bekommt auch am nächsten Tag eine Antwort und freut sich natürlich ein Loch in den Bauch. Die Leute sind auch so nett und antworten in einer zweiten Mail auf (schwer verständlichem Deutsch). Komischerweise sprechen die wohnwagenbehafteten Touristen aus den Niederlanden besseres Deutsch als diese große Firma. Den deutschen Text lasse ich weg, da unformatiert und schwer zu lesen.

In Antwort auf:
Attn: Claimant,

We inform you of the Krasloten Lottery and Games Commission confirming that your email emerged as one of the lucky winners in 2nd Category and we are to help you claim it in line with our procedures but only with your compliance with the claim procedure. we also wish to inform you that the claim of the prize would be cancelled after 27th of August notification if you fail to respond by providing the required details .

Your prize of €800,000 has been insured to its principal value as a bond with your email address and will be transferred upon meeting our requirements which is meant to satisfy all official laws and protocols as mandated by the International Games Board regulations and the Games and Lottery Pay out Subcommittee.

To immediately initiate the processing of your prize claim, PLEASE FILL THE ATTACHED FORM and return by fax(0031-84 738 8652) or a scanned copy to this email address. Note that the fund can’t be TAMPERED, DEDUCTED nor can it be TRANSFERED to a third party without a power of attorney from you, as the funds still remains in an escrow account with the(NCB) Netherlands Central Bank and upon complete compliance with the processing regulations can only your winning be transferred to you in your country via the accredited paying bank.

To further procees your claim, the Award winning Certificate, Certificate of Approval and the payment Approval from the Netherlands Central Bank documents needs to be legalized and a Notary receipt obtained before the the paying bank would effect the funds transfer into your account in your country.
TERMS OF LOTTERY CLAIMS
1) You are required to fill in the right information needed
2) You might be required for a legalization process or we shall assign a legal consultant to do it on your behalf
3) A copy of your identification(Passport/driver's license) would equally be needed.

You are required to respond and act promptly to all instructions provided above. If you need further clarification, do contact the processing manager - Mr. Aaron , and on behalf of the entire staff, we congratulate you again.

Yours sincerely,
Heerlem Bright
(Secretary)

KRASLOTEN AGENCY
MIDDELWEG WEST, 9076GE ST ANNAPAROCHIE LEEUWARDEN.
THE NETHERLAND

Nr.78/-496
CLAIM APPLICATION FORM
Your application for the claim of lottery winning prize will be duly process and settlement be made upon certification. Hence, carefully fill in the appropriate information in the space provided below to facilitate our immediate commencement of your claim processing.

Full Name of Beneficiary: __________________________________________
Address: _____________________________________________________________
City/State: ____________________ Country: ___________________________
Nationality: ___________________ Sex: ___________ Age ________________
Winning Email Address: _____________________________________________
Tel: _________________________ Fax: _________________________________
ID NO: ______________________ Next of Kin ___________________________
Occupation: __________________ marital status: ______________________
Amount won In Figures: _______________________________
Lottery Ref No: _________________Batch No: _________________________
Lucky No: _____________________ Ticket No: ______________________
Serial No: __________________ Lottery Date: __________________________
CLAIMANT’S SIGNATURE___________________DATE:___________________

OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Verified by: _______________________ Confirmed by: ______________________
AGENT’S SIGNATURE: ________________________

dozzel
zuletzt bearbeitet 17.08.2007 19:43 | Top

#4 von dozzel ( gelöscht ) , 15.08.2007 11:19

Der alte Herr ist ein wenig konsterniert. Wat die alles haben wollen, das hätte es damals nicht gegeben. Kopie von Paßport und Führerschein (Herrn von Reichsmark reichte schon der eine Führer), man will jedoch nicht pingelig sein.

Er freut sich über den Gewinn und informiert auch flugs seine Freunde über die goldige Nachricht. Nun gibt es allerdings ein Problemchen. Der betagte Herr wohnt in einem kleinen und entlegenen Örtchen und besitzt auch kein Automobil. Deswegen müssen die Lottoleutchen vertröstet werden.

Außerdem ist Herr von Reichsmark verwundert, dass die erste Mail von einem Italiener kam. Vor allem verwirrt ihn, dass ihm ständig andere Leute schreiben.

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mr. Bright ,

thankyou a lot for your email. Yesterday I meet two old friends of mine; Mr.Heribert Sausenfitz und Mrs. Leela Straps. We were absolute crazy about my win in this lottery. I have never win in a lottery and it is very great. I think I will give my friends a good part of this money. I copy my passport in the next days. The problem is, that I have no scanner and Pimpelhausen (where i live) is a very small village with only a few houses. So I have to go to the next great town. I have to walk because i have no car. Maybe i buy a car from this win. I send you the copy in the next days.

But ther is a other problem. I can not find a ticket from this lottery at home and i can not remember that i have play lotto. What is, if i have lose the ticket???

At the end please a other question:
Who is Giacomo Facini? He writes me the first mail of your lottery. Is he from Italy and what have he to do in your company?

Many greetings

Harro von Reichsmark

dozzel
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.01.2009 02:23 | Top

PRIZE AWARDS DEPARTMENT AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COPORATION
Mugu-Lotterie aus den Niederlanden

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz