Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Alica Kossa Smith möchte adoptiert werden

#1 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2006 14:29

Meine weiche Seele kann da nicht widerstehen, hatte ich mir doch immer schon eine Tochter gewünscht, dass das Geld dabei überhauptkeine Rolle spielt, versteht sich ganz von selbst

In Antwort auf:
My name is ALICE KOSSA SMITH, the only daughter of late Mr. And Mrs.KOSSA SMITH. My father was a very wealth cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, my father died during the political war crisis that going on in my country here in ivory coast(cote d'ivoire).My mother died when I was a baby when she was about to delivers a new baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on november 2002 in a private hospital herein Abidjan he called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of FIFTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS.(£15.500,000) left in a fixed/suspence account in one of the Bank in London, as a family treasures that he used my name her only daughter for the next of kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for Some one in a country of my choice who is God fearing and honest that could help get fund out of the Bank as my relative, ans have the money transfered the money moved to his/her Account and use it to help me come over to the Country, and give me the best of Education, and for investment purpose.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards again.Your suggestions and ideas will
be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
(1)Can you help me Make this a Realality?
(2)Can you stand as my guardian since I am only 15 years old?
(3)Can you make an arrangement for me to come over to
your country to further my Education and to secure a
resident permit in your country?
(4) Can you honestly take me as your own and help me?
(5) Can I completely trust you?
(6) What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the money is in your
account?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible so that i can forward the all the
informations to you after we have agreed on the conditions for your assistance. My life is not safe
here and i need to be out of here as soon as possible because now that my father is dead and am only a female child, firstly the political war crisis are still going on here in my country and secondly my uncles are seeking to kill me so that they can have all my fathers properties. i really don't want to struggle anything with them in terms of properties but my presence will still be disturbing them. thank God they are not aware of this fund in the bank hence, I want to leave here as soon as you help me to cleared funds from the bank in London and lodge it into a safe account in your stable country and then help me to come over to meet you. Without your help, i will find it difficult to travel and clear it myself alone with my little or no experience since am just 15 years of age.
I await for your urgent reply so that i can give you the contact of the bank for you to contact them as you are my guardian.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Ms Jennifer A. KOSSA.

hmmm...wie heisst sie denn jetzt, Alice-Kossa-Smith oder Jennifer-Alice-Kossa
---
Coroner

Coroner

RE: Alica Kossa Smith möchte adoptiert werden

#2 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2006 15:00

So, wolln mer mal sehen wies weitergeht, ich habe geschrieben:

In Antwort auf:

Dear Alice Kossa Smith,

thank you very much for your mail.
Shortly I´d like to introduce myself:

My Name is Eric Honegger and I live in Berlin Deutschland.

I´m very deep impressed by your story and I feel very pity for you.
That´s why I decided to help you as much as I can.
Money will not be a matter of fact for the help, although it makes it easier and more effective.

If you´d like to come over to Berlin, then please let me know how we can proceed.

Best Regards
E. Honegger

---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.12.2006 15:22 | Top

Chinesischer Müll
Wan Tan für Tina Ranseier

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz