Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

PERSONAL INFORMATION

#1 von Neuling , 24.09.2006 01:26

Warum will mir immer einer seine Millionen andrehen? Obwohl er selbst gar keine hat.
Weil er zwar von einer Barclays Bank UK schwätzt, aber seine Mail aus Nigeria kommt.

Received: from [196.1.176.165] = IP: 196.1.176.165 | NG | NIGERIA | | AFRINIC

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:11:06 +0100 (BST)
Von: "john varley" <johnvaaley@yahoo.co.uk> Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: PERSONAL INFORMATION
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I know it`s a surprise for you to receive this mail from me, I am John Varley Group member,( Barclays Bank UK) My office monitors and controls the affairs of all other banks and financial institutions in UK, to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving from bank to bank both local and international levels, note that this information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for you or entity(ties) to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

If you are not the intended recipient to transact this with me privately, promptly delete the message,and for the intended recipient(s), please do not delay to contact me and do not disclose this information to any unauthorized third party contact me immediately,now, I have before me funds which could not be transfered to some nominated accounts by some individuals due to the fact that these bank accounts where goes accounts unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sume, As it is my duty since i resumed on 1st September 2004 taking on responsibility for all areas of the Group.

I previously held the position to recommend the transfer of these funds to the Government treasury and reserve accounts as unclaim deposits, That is while i have the opportunity to write you, I have in my computer list of Names of Contractor who have not received their payments due to bad activities by some officials of the bank representatives who parade wrong documents, (as reported to me via strong evidences)In view of the above.

I am writhing to have a good transaction with you as regards to your unpaid contract sum, due to the trust and confident vasted in you, now The file is right here on my table and i hope your datas are correct unless you reconfirm it,having received instructions few mount ago from the list of my Roger Davis Chief Executive of UK Banking Payments / Foreign Debts to sumit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Hence this letter come to you,among several others, I have decided to remit your contract sum two parts following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and i am going to do this if you agree with me,

(1) That you will remit to my own account [which I will provide if you agree with this deal] the sum of USD$17M, only if after you have confirmed the transfer of first half of your sum into your account by Swift Transfer wire (S/T), confirmable in 3 working days,as soon as I receive my share of(US$12m) in my accounts, I will remit your second half to your contract sum into your account as well.
(2) This transactionl must be kept secret, and All correspondence is strictly by email / telephone and fax, for security purposes,If you agree with me I will tell you what to do immediately and I will instruct the transfer to your account the sum of USD$17m, for the first half of your contract sum within 3 days, and i will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule
immediately your response come to me.

Am Waiting for your response thanks for your co-oparetion.

Regard`s,
John . Varley,

Header:
In Antwort auf:
From john varley Sat Sep 23 10:11:06 2006
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com via 217.146.176.69; Sat, 23 Sep 2006 03:11:08 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.176.81]
Return-Path: <johnvaaley@yahoo.co.uk>
Authentication-Results: mta149.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 217.146.176.81 (HELO web26805.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (217.146.176.81) by mta149.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 23 Sep 2006 03:11:07 -0700
Received: (qmail 55496 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Sep 2006 10:11:06 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZnhHpd2Kv9k9JHvWOilcYW/lyq0jxSLo2c0ySGe9konfi2gS7w0= ;
Message-ID: <20060923101106.55494.qmail@web26805.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.1.176.165] by web26805.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:11:06 BST
Datum: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:11:06 +0100 (BST)
Von: "john varley" <johnvaaley@yahoo.co.uk> Ins Adressbuch
Antwortadresse: jonvaley@yahoo.co.uk
Betreff: PERSONAL INFORMATION
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1335782277-1159006266=:55466"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 2638

---
Neuling

Neuling

Mit 10 Euro Einsatz zum Millionär
Warum noch studieren, es geht auch ohne.....

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz