Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Anet...

#1 von icewastl , 01.09.2006 00:28

Anet ist eine vorrausdenkende Person, gleich die vier besten Möglichkeiten einer Geldüberweisung wurden von Ihr
berücksichtigt, am besten gefällt dem Troll die mittels Western Union.
Da werden wir einen entsprechenden Vordruck einscannen und die Platinmöglichkeit ein Erwägung ziehen....

In Antwort auf:
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Anet <anet@easy-forex.com>
X-SID-Result: TempError
X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt0PqcQMiakz0nj1E5YXfpWCgiTLXfXx3Mo=
Received: from nitzan.inter.net.il ([192.114.186.20]) by bay0-mc5-f11.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:58:15 -0700
Received: from SA113 ([213.207.130.138])
by nitzan.inter.net.il (MOS 3.7.3-GA)
with ESMTP id ENN75025 (AUTH easy-61);
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:58:04 +0300 (IDT)
To: "Anet" <anet@easy-forex.com>
Subject: New account manager - Easy Forex
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:00:49 +0300
Message-ID: <017001c6ccfd$7f6bc800$050a010a@EasyForex.cy>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0171_01C6CD16.A4B90000"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 11
Thread-Index: AcbM/TO1Cuhd0wT0SZm2/kmYICyKYw==
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
Return-Path: anet@easy-forex.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Aug 2006 12:58:16.0236 (UTC) FILETIME=[2000E6C0:01C6CCFD]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0171_01C6CD16.A4B90000
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0172_01C6CD16.A4B90000"

------=_NextPart_001_0172_01C6CD16.A4B90000
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0171_01C6CD16.A4B90000"
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0172_01C6CD16.A4B90000"
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Dear Sir,
Being a valued client of Easy-Forex I would like to kindly inform you that I am your new contact person in our Company. My name is Anet.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions and comments either via Email:

anet@easy-forex.com or Direct Phone: +357 25 82 88 99 Ext. 124

For our New Information Center view: http://www.easy-forex.com/forexmarket/main.asp

Call me now for a telephone demonstration for live and real time trading.

*Guaranteed stop loss
*Freeze your buying and selling rates
*Deposit with your credit card

These are just some of the advantages we offer our clients; contact me to discuss your benefits.
Easy Forex platform is web based, you don’t need to download, it is directly accessible from the Internet. Easy Forex has no hidden cost
The different settings for the accounts are as following:
Account Type
Min. Volume
Min. Deposit
Mini
2500 USD
25 USD
Gold
50 000 USD
500 USD
Platinum
250 000 USD
2500 USD
Your spread depends on the account type you hold
Complementing this we also offer customized accounts with different settings. If you require a different account please reply this email so I can change it for you.
If you are using a Gold or a Platinum account, you are entitled to receive a series of FREE complementary services:
Freeze Rate Facility allowing you to view the rate before you open and close a position.
We give Fully guarantee on the rate Stop Loss.
Personal Account Manager is there to handle all your questions and comments.
There is no maximum deposit via Credit Card per month.
You have 24 hours 7 day a week to the Forex Market online and can open and close deals over the weekend.
Easy-Forex does not only make Foreign Exchange Easy, but also allows you to start trading immediately when depositing with a Credit Card. For this reason, we require further documentation from you upon withdrawing from your Easy-Forex Account. The required documents to withdraw include a photocopy of the Credit Card, recent utility bill and a valid ID.
Call/ Email me now for a live telephone demonstration/training of real-time Forex Trading, and don’t forget to ask me for our Special Offers.
By default there is a restriction on the amount that you can deposit without a telephone contact, if you have not been contacted by telephone you cannot deposit more than 250USD.
If you have friends that are interested in trading, please send us their details because you are entitled to a bonus for each one of them.
Refer a Friend Program assures you a credit from 25USD up to 125USD for every client you bring to Easy-Forex.
There are four ways you can fund your account:
1. Credit card
You can deposit online using Visa, MasterCard or AMEX, if you have any problems depositing please contact us or try to deposit a lower amount. The account holders name must be the same that the credit card holders name.
2. Bank transfer
Beneficiary: Easy-Forex Ltd
Payments can be wired to: Bank of Cyprus, Ayios Omoloyites, PO Box 21472, Nicosia 1599
Account Number: 0155-41-209589-06 (USD) 0155-41-209724-48 (EUR)
Swift Code: BCYPCY2NA BCYPCY2N
It is mandatory to receive a copy of the swift to our fax number: 00357 25817183, specifying your username.
3. Paypal
The email that you need to send the money to is joab@easy-forex.com. Please specify your username on the details of the deposit.
4. Western Union
send the funds to Joab Kirsch, Cyprus
Payment to Easy Forex Via Western Union
I,………………………….., have made the following payment to Easy Forex via Western Union:
Name of Sender:
Surname Of Sender:
Address of Sender:
Country of Sender:
Passport No.:
User Name:
Amount Sent:
Control Number (10 digits):
Kindly deposit the amount in my Easy Forex account.
Signature: ………………………………..
Date : ………………………………..
If you forget your log in details, do not create a new registration, please contact us.
If by the time you have received this email you have not being contacted by telephone please check that the number we have in your registration is correct and advise an appropriate time to call you.
Should you have any question or if you need any help, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Anet
Anet Account Service Manager CRM Department
E-mail: anet@easy-forex.comTel: +357 25 828899Fax: +357 25 817183

This communication is issued by Easy Forex Ltd. or an affiliate ("Easy-Forex™") by the Sales or the Trading Departments, to investors or traders only, and is not a research. It is for informational purposes only, and is not an official confirmation of terms. It is not guaranteed as to accuracy, nor is it a complete statement of the financial products or markets referred to. Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and may differ, or be contrary, to the opinions or recommendations of Easy-Forex™, or the opinions expressed by other business areas or groups of Easy-Forex™ as a result of using different assumptions and criteria. Easy-Forex™ may maintain long or short positions in the financial instruments referred to, and may transact in them as principal or agent. Unless stated specifically otherwise, this is not a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell, and any prices or quotations contained herein are indicative only. Easy-Forex™ may provide trading and dealing and other services to, and/or its officers/employees may serve as directors of, the individuals and/or companies referred to in this material. To the extent permitted by law, Easy-Forex™ does not accept any liability arising from the use of this communication. For additional information, please contact your regional sales or trading contact. Copyright Easy-Forex™, all rights reserved. Intended for recipient only and not for further distribution without the consent of Easy-Forex™.
Content-Type: image/gif; name="image003.gif"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <image003.gif@01C6C5E1.2DD97FA0>
Content-Type: image/gif; name="image001.gif"
Content-ID: <image001.gif@01C6CD16.58FB5A00>
Content-Type: image/gif; name="image002.gif"
Content-ID: <image002.gif@01C6CD16.58FB5A00>
Content-Type: image/gif; name="image004.gif"
Content-ID: <image004.gif@01C6CD16.58FB5A00>