Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Der tote Ölmann

#1 von Rattle ( gelöscht ) , 29.03.2010 18:49

Sehr kurz gefasst, erreichte mich gestern folgende e-mail:

Zitat

I am eric li ka, working with hang seng,contact me for a proposal of
15.5m USD via cheungeric56 @yahoo.com.hk

Mich fragend, wer zur Hölle Hand Seng sei, und natürlich voller Vorfreude auf meinen Millionengewinn, schrieb ich Eric also zurück:

Zitat
Dear Mister,
My name is Sue Plattler and I live in Baveria, germany.
I was very happy about your mail, i will do whatever I have to do for the money.
Please tell me more about your story and why you chose me.

Best wishes,
Sue Plattler

Es folgte eine Geschichte, die mindestens so seriös war, wie die Yahoo e-Mailadresse des Bankers:

Zitat

First I wish to thank you for your response.

I sincerely appreciate your interest to assist me in this transaction, however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this project with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues and none of your personal information will be shared with anybody whatsoever, I have my principles.

About me and the funds: Like I said earlier, I am Mr. Cheung Eric Li Ka a Director of the Hang Seng Bank LTD Hong Kong. My client Reimer Fischer, A german businessman a crude oil Merchant based in iraq, made a fixed deposit with a value of 15.5m USD for 18 months with my bank been proceeds from crude oil supplies. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him but we did not hear from him in iraq.

It was later discovered that he was killed with his entire family in the Iraqi war with NO living witness to this fund as he had no next of kin. Now what I want to do is to place you as the next of kin to my late client since he had none and have the funds released to you for the both of us to share in the ratio 50% for me and 50% for you.

I got hold of your email through the web directories and I had decided to contact you since I needed a reliable foreigner that can help me pull the funds out of my bank as I cannot do it myself and I do not want anyone around me (family, friends and my bank) to be aware that the move is from me.
You should not have anything to worry about, as I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to my deceased client, and all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, your Age and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. The attorney will prepare the Affidavits which shall legally put you in place as next of kin, he will obtain the necessary clearances which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the Hong Kong authorities including the Justice department.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this huge sum of money transferred with your assistance. The fact that you are a foreigner give you the priviledge to stand in as my deceased client beneficiary as there is no next of kin or beneficiary put in place by him on the funds.. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 4 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Hence, I want us to act fast and get this funds transferred in our favour and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 10 working days.

I want you to assure me that you will follow up this business seriously and as soon as I hear from you with your information, I shall give the Attorney a go-ahead to prepare the documents in your name. I shall be waiting for your response and assurance in this regard, you need to be someone whom I can rely upon, at least for absolute commitment.

I await your response

Eric Cheung

Ich arbeite grad noch an meiner Antwort - Vorschläge vor ;)

Rattle

RE: Der tote Ölmann

#2 von Dana , 29.03.2010 23:37

Zitat von Rattle
Ich arbeite grad noch an meiner Antwort - Vorschläge vor ;)

Frag ihn Löcher in den Bauch. Du verstehst dieses und jenes nicht und er möge es Dir in anderen Worten erklären, weil Englisch nicht Deine Muttersprache ist. Versuche ihn, von seinem Skript runterzuholen, indem er individuell auf Deine Fragen antworten muss. Du kannst dabei ruhig etwas döspaddelig vorgehen, vielleicht bringt ihn das irgendwann aus dem Konzept und womöglich auf die Palme.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#3 von Rattle ( gelöscht ) , 30.03.2010 09:28

Hier hat er auch gleich die ersten Bayrischen Berührungen..

Zitat
Dear Mr. Cheung
I would like to Communicate via MSN messenger with you to make all this a lot easier.
My adress there is "B****@hotmail.com"

My name is Sue Plattler-Tanzen and I live in the Gallensteinstraße 18 in a suburb near munich. I don't think my exact age is necesary though.

I have got three children, and I can hardly get by. So I am very glad about you sharing the profit with me!

But, please tell me some more about you and the place you come from. I am very excited about this. I want to coorperate properly to get to the money!

Regards,

Sue Plattler-Tanzen

Und chengy schreibt sich die Finger wund:

Zitat
Dear Sue,

I wish to thank you once again for your genuine interest in this transaction, I am very glad to note that you are a noble, matured person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this project. Like I said before,due to this issue on my hands now it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing my money in your country.

You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all process and Laws of International Banking, you have my word. And having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

HOW IT WILL WORK: Pls note that my Attorney will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the Next of Kin to the deceased Okay. After you have been made the next of kin, the Attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and a letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds into an account that you will provide. Note; the provision of the account is all that is needed from you and this is the only part that you are required to play.

Hence, for the sake of this project, I'd like to suggest, that you open an Offshore Account with a foreign bank where we will transfer the funds into.The money would be transferred to your account which you will open with the bank. The reason is that it will protect us from my bank and your bank too, and I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. Also it will protect us from Government taxes and world monetary regulatory bodies. I advise you work with my instructions and follow them religiously. Note also, that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As a result of this you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank, I will obtain a certificate of deposit from my bank(Hang Seng Bank),it will be issued in your name and this will make you the owner of the funds. After this the money will be banked online and you can thereafter make transfers in safe bits into any of your designated account anywhere around the world.

Also, I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's licence or International passport) I want to be sure that I am transacting with thecorrect person. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I shall proceed to give you all the details to commence the project,attached ia a copy of my work id for you to have trust in what i stand for.

More so at this moment I am checking on all my Offshore bank contacts suitable to handle such funds transfer with customer privacy and rights based on experiences of top executives whom have had such funds in the past and as soon as I receive your means of identification I will send you the bank details for you to make inquiry on how you can set-up the Offshore/online account.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Awaiting your kind response.

Sincerely,

Cheung Eric
FAX-+852 3010 9829

..Und schenkt mir sogar die Kopie seines Passes!

Womit er nicht gerechnet hat ist Sues ältester Sohn!

Zitat
Sehr geehrter Herr Cheung,

Ich bin Mark, der Sohn von Sue. Sue ist sehr aufgeregt wegen der Transaktion und möchte, dass ich ihr helfe. Sie kennt sich da nicht so gut aus!
Ich schlage vor wir machen alles über mein Konto, da meine Mutter mir mehr vertraut als Bankern, die sie noch nie gesehen hat, und die ihr 15.5 mio schicken wollen.
Ich kann kein Englisch, aber ihre Bank hat bestimmt Übersetzer in dieser wichtigen Sache.

Ich wohne in der Nähe meiner Mutter, im Katheterweg 13. in München.

Warum haben sie sich eigentlich meine Mutter ausgesucht?

Ich will ihnen helfen, weil auch ich ein Stück vom Kuchen abhaben will.

Wie wäre es, wenn Sie mir eine Zertifizierung ihres Anwalts zuschicken? Danach lasse ich eine Kopie von meinem Pass rüberwachsen.

Marc Plattler-Tanzen

Rattle

#4 von Scambaiterjupp ( gelöscht ) , 30.03.2010 10:39

Hallo Rattle, es scheint dass hier ein neues Talent zu uns gestossen ist. Was ich bis jetzt gelesen habe, gefällt mir sehr gut.

Scambaiterjupp

Billy Boy und der Fluch des Schatzes aus Bagdad
25 Mios mit 50%

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz