Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Wieder yahoo! Konten gehackt ...

#1 von fu99er ( gelöscht ) , 05.02.2010 20:30

Von einem Verwandten erhielt ich eine Email mit folgendem Wortlaut:

Zitat
Hope you get this on time,I am very sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in United Kingdom.I am presently in United kingdom and i am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.Presently i have limited access to internet,I will like you to assist me with a loan of $1,000 to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with and i will refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.I would appreciate your kindness and support, I have made an inquiry on how you can have the funds send to me and I was told that Western Union Money Transfer is the easiest and fastest way to transfer money to United Kingdom.Here is the information you
should send the money to:

Name: Xxxxx Xxxxxx (der richtige Name entfernt)
Address: 10 Stanhope Gardens, London, SW7 5RN.

Once again, I am extremely thankful for your concern. Immediately you have the money transferred, kindly get back to me with the Western Union scan copy of the receipt, or you provide me with the necessary details on the receipt such as the MTCN Number (10 Digit number) as soon as possible.

Please I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Best regards

Nach überprüfung der IP-Adresse: Nigeria!

Es scheinen schon wieder die Email-Konten von Yahoo! gehackt worden zu sein!
Ich hatte meinen Spass mit den Brüdern, hoffe aber keiner fällt auf diese Masche rein.

fu99er
zuletzt bearbeitet 05.02.2010 21:05 | Top

RE: Wieder yahoo! Konten gehackt ...

#2 von Newladycat ( gelöscht ) , 28.02.2010 19:42

Kann ich nur bestätigen, hab von einer entfernten Bekannten (Sie ist im gleichen Forschungsprojekt, wir hatten mal E-Mail Kontakt) folgende Mail bekommen:

Zitat

How are you doing?

I hope this email reaches you on time.

I had a trip to the United Kingdom for a program, but unfortunately for me, I lost my wallet at the airport, I only realized this on my way to the hotel where I lodged and this has caused me great trouble, making me stranded.
Presently, my things are been held down by the hotel management due to my inability to pay the hotel bills which I currently owe. They even had to restrict my access to their facilities until the outstanding bills are cleared.
I don't have any money left with me, I even had to walk down to the city library in order to send you this email.

I need you to kindly assist me with about 1,721.00 Euros, so that I can settle the hotel bills and make arrangements to go back home.
Please let me know how much you can help me with. I promise to return the money to you immediately I return.

Ich hab geantwortet, bin mal gespannt wie das ausgeht. Die IP kommt allerdings aus England, soweit ich das bestimmen kann. Ihre Adresse ist von yahoo.

Newladycat
zuletzt bearbeitet 28.02.2010 19:42 | Top

RE: Wieder yahoo! Konten gehackt ...

#3 von icewastl , 28.02.2010 22:11

könntet Ihr den Header der mails einstellen?

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

Blutige Massaker in Christen-Dörfern in Nigeria

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz