Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Haiti-Erdbeben-Scam

#1 von Dana , 15.01.2010 20:31

Mich gruselt es. Kein Unglück, keine Katastrophe ohne Menschen, die sich daran bereichern wollen. IP 41.205.167.3

Zitat
Haiti Earthquake Appeal.Donate at the British Red Cross lawyer
Freitag, den 15. Januar 2010, 8:57:22 Uhr
Von: FR_THOMAS MARTINS <fr_thomasmartins61@yahoo.co.uk>
An: fr_thomasmartins61@yahoo.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haiti Earthquake Appeal
The devastating earthquake in Haiti has left thousands in need of aid.

* Donate at the British Red Cross
to our lawyer working for the Haiti Earthquake Appeal Fund.Send money faster by Western Union Money Transfer as stated below.

Contact the solicitors
Roland Stuart
UK SOLICITORS.
169 Walworth Road
London SE17 1RW
DX 34905 Walworth
United Kingdom
Email: walkerfosterlawchambers@yahoo.co.uk

WESTERN UNION INFORMATION.

RECIEVERS NAME. ROLAND STUART.
ADDRESS. LONDON.

SEND US THE WESTERN UNION MTCN/SENDERS NAME AS ADDRESS AND THE AMOUNT SENT AS WE SHALL SHOW APPRECIATION BY CONTACTING YOU BACK AFTER YOUR DONATION.

MAY THE LOVE OF GOD BE WITH YOU AS YOU DONATE.

REGARDS,

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.01.2010 | Top

RE: Haiti-Erdbeben-Scam

#2 von Dana , 15.01.2010 20:33

Und noch einer...ohne vernünftige IP.

Zitat
Greetings from Haiti
Freitag, den 15. Januar 2010, 20:20:10 Uhr
Von: bruce roberts <brucerobertss222@gmail.com>
An:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

I am Major Bruce Roberts of the United Nations Armed Forces here in Haiti, I am a very close friend and personal adviser to the Haiti President Mr. Rene Garcia Preval. Following the Earthquake that struck Haiti, so many people where killed and that unfaithful day I was at the president's palace having some important discussions with him. When the Earthquake struck, the presidential palace was seriously damaged and we managed to get out of the place alive and unharmed and all telecommunications facilities where damaged due to the damages caused by the earthquake.

The president Mr. Rene Garcia immediately contacted me and asked me to assist him move out all his funds which he stored in his safe in his presidential palace. The president Mr. Rene Garcia is a very corrupt government and he owns so many companies in Mexico and Jamaica, bank accounts all over Switzerland while his people suffer and die in poverty. I immediately deployed some of my close military personnel to move all his funds out of the presidential palace to avoid the outside world (western world and other government authorities) from knowing that he has this huge amount of money in his custody. I and my fellow military personnel immediately went to the president palace and we recovered 4 big trunk boxes each containing $13.6Million (thirteen million six hundred dollars) each. I personally kept one of the trunk box for myself (containing $13.6Million (thirteen million six hundred dollars) unknown to my military personnel and the other 3 boxes we immediately transported them out of Haiti through United Nations Delivery means to the president's business associate in Austria according to the president instruction. I informed the president that the other box has been damaged by fire in his palace and he beleived me and asked me to clean up the building so no one will know about this whole situation.

Now I have in my custody a total sum of $13.6Million (thirteen million six hundred dollars) which I want to transport out of Haiti to you in your country via very secured United Nations freight means. I will give you 30% from this total $13.6Million (thirteen million six hundred dollars) for your assistance, I will have 65% for myself, 5% we shall donate to the people of Haiti for humanitarian aids. Please keep this information highly confidential between us and respond back to me with your telephone number via my personal e-mail; brucerobertss@hotmail.com so we can discuss better on how I will be transporting this box out of here to you. Thank you and bye for now.

Major Bruce Roberts.
brucerobertss@hotmail.com

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#3 von alter Schwede , 15.01.2010 22:13

Kein Elend der Welt was die nicht fuer ihre Zwecke missbrauchen !

War schon beim Tsunami und beim 9/11 so .

Und wird bei der nächsten Katastrophe wieder genau so sein. Einfach widerlich !

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#4 von oh-weia ( gelöscht ) , 15.01.2010 22:25

ist echt ätzend, schade, dass es noch nicht möglich ist per email so
direkt zu antworten, dass es weh tut.

oh-weia

#5 von alter Schwede , 15.01.2010 22:41

Die sind schmerzfrei, da gibts nichts was denen mit einer Mail weh tun könnte. Das einzige was denen wehtut ist , wenn man die ein wenig beschäftigt und ärgert . Und das werd ich mal bei Thomas Martins versuchen.Auch wenns mir in diesem Zusammenhang schwerfällt einen " lustigen " Bait zu schreiben .

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#6 von icewastl , 16.01.2010 10:26

Diesem selbsternannten Reverend werde ich das Alte Testament um die Ohren schlagen...

Zitat
Haiti Earthquake Appeal.Donate at the NIGERIAN Red Cross PASTOR.
Samstag, den 16. Januar 2010, 3:06:00 Uhr
Von:
VICTORY UDOKKA <victoryudokka@yahoo.co.uk> [Jetzt chatten]
Zu Kontakten hinzufügen
An: VICTORYUDOKKA@YAHOO.CO.UK

Haiti Earthquake Appeal
The devastating earthquake in Haiti has left thousands
in need of aid.

* Donate at the Red Cross Representing African
working for the Haiti Earthquake Appeal Fund.Send money
faster by Western Union Money Transfer as stated below.

CONTACT. PASTOR, RICHARD ALAMEZIE.
CHRIST MISSIONARY TEAM
NIGERIA
REPLY TO. christ.missionary@yahoo.co.uk

WESTERN UNION INFORMATION.

RECEIVERS NAME. RICHARD ALAMEZIE
ADDRESS. NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION. WHAT FOR...ANSWER. HAITI,

SEND US THE WESTERN UNION MTCN/SENDERS NAME AS ADDRESS
AND THE AMOUNT SENT AS WE SHALL SHOW APPRECIATION BY
CONTACTING YOU BACK AFTER YOUR DONATION AND SENDING YOU
RECEIPT FOR YOUR DONATION.

MAY THE LOVE OF GOD BE WITH YOU AS YOU DONATE.

REGARDS,

REV FR. VICTORY UDOKKA.
FOR.Haiti Earthquake Appeal

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

#7 von Scambaiterjupp ( gelöscht ) , 16.01.2010 17:40

Und schiebe ihm bitte das neue Testament unter die Vorhaut und den Koran in den A....

Einfach zum Ko... diese Typen

Scambaiterjupp

#8 von oh-weia ( gelöscht ) , 17.01.2010 19:37

ich kümmere mich mal um den Major Roberts ... falls er anbeisst werde ich berichten.

oh-weia

#9 von Dana , 23.01.2010 14:57

In Zusammenhang mit Pastor Richard Alamezie sind mir einige Dokumente in die Hände gefallen. Ich habe mich entschieden, sie hier zu veröffentlichen. Sie sind nicht mehr ganz frisch, sondern 2 Jahre alt.

----
Dana

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Christ Missionary Invitation p1.pdf Christ Missionary Invitation p2.pdf Christ Missionary Invitation p3.pdf Christ%Missionary Invitation p4.pdf Hotel Richminster and The Richminster Community Commerce Center.doc

Dana
Forenengel

#10 von Dana , 26.01.2010 21:45

Hier noch einer, der sich ganz professionell gibt. "Feed the children" in Oklahoma gibt es tatsächlich und auch einen Ableger in UK. Die nutzen aber keinen Freemailer aus Dänemark und sicher auch keine +4470.... Telefonnummer. Die IP dieser Email kommt aus Dänemark.

Zitat
SUPPORT DISASTER RELIEF IN HAITI!!!!
Von: FEED THE CHILDREN HAITI SUPPORT <feedthechildrenhaiti@mailbasen.dk>

FEED THE CHILDREN
PO Box 36, Oklahoma City, OK 73101

FEED THE CHILDREN (UK)

4420 Nash Court Oxford Business Park Oxford Oxfords hire OX4 2RU

26th Jan, 2010

Support Disaster Relief in Haiti

On January 12 at 1653 hours local time, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck southern Haiti. According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the earthquake epicenter was located 10 miles southwest of the capital Port-au-Prince, West Department. Numerous significant aftershocks followed the initial quake. According to the U.N., the earthquake caused extensive damage in Port-au-Prince, including to the Haiti presidential palace and the U.N. Stabilization Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH) headquarters. An unknown number of people remain trapped under collapsed buildings, including a hospital in Petionville town, West Department. International media cited the Government of Haiti as reporting at least 100,000 deaths from the earthquake as of January 13, with the number of casualties expected to rise in the coming days. Humanitarian organizations expect a considerable number of affected individuals to require emergency shelter assistance and other relief items.

Our Mission

Feed The Children is a Christian, international, nonprofit relief organization with headquarters in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, that delivers food, medicine, clothing and other necessities to individuals, children and families who lack these essentials due to famine, war, poverty, or natural disaster. We and in Conjunction with other Charity Organization are helping out support the homeless and less privilege of the Haiti Deserter basically the homeless and helpless children. We seek your support to aid the children of Haiti

International Outreach

Feed The Children's international programs focus on providing food, medical assistance, emergency relief and creating sustainable development.Feed The Children is a 501 (c)(3) tex exempt organization.Donations and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law

Since 1979, we have provided food, clothing, medical assistance, and educational opportunities to those in need in more than 119 nations around the world. Through schools, orphanages and church-related programs, Feed The Children touches the lives of millions of children. We also provide assistance to orphanages, schools, and other charitable groups in these regions.

A key goal is to help families in need move past needing help and into becoming self-sufficient members of their community. Through long-term, self-help development programs funded by grants and individual donors, thousands of families in countries around the world have increased their ability to be self-sufficient by learning and applying new, marketable skills.

We Enlist other organization and efforts contributed to the Haiti Victims,

UNICEF is deploying clean water and sanitation supplies, therapeutic foods, medical supplies and temporary shelter to Jacmel and Port-au-Prince. UNICEF will also be focusing on children who have become separated from their families to protect them from harm or exploitation.

CARE plans to start food distributions using stocks of high-protein biscuits from CARE warehouses in Haiti. CARE has 133 staff who are on the ground coordinating with U.N. agencies and other aid organizations to gather more detailed information about the damage and will rapidly scale up response based on those assessments.

Clean drinking water is one of the most critical resources in the aftermath of disasters. The bottled water generously supplied by Niagara Bottling helps Feed The Children provide immediate relief to disaster victims.

ADM, a longtime supporter of Feed The Children, has generously committed an additional $200,000 to help over 32,000 children and individuals in need this holiday season—in the U.S. and around the world.

JAKKS Pacific is a strong supporter of Feed The Children's educational outreach programs—providing school supplies, learning toys and more to homeless and impoverished children

Since 2003, Colomer USA, a subsidiary of The Colomer Group, has donated 4 million pounds of hair & beauty care products to FTC to distribute to children in need.
Thanks to the partnership with Coverdell, FTC will provide 1 million uninsured or underinsured families in the U.S in the year 2007 with point-of-sale discounts on prescription drug purchases at major pharmacies and drugstores nationwide.

USAID encourages cash donations because they allow aid professionals to procure the exact items needed (often in the affected region); reduce the burden on scarce resources (such as transportation routes, staff time, and warehouse Space, etc); can be transferred very quickly and without transportation costs; support the economy of the disaster stricken Region; and ensure culturally, dietary, and environmentally appropriate assistance.

We thereby seek your support financially,Help us rush emergency aid to erthquake victims in Haiti and aid the Children.

If You wish to support financially you can write us back and tell us how much you are willing to support and we would tell you how you can send the money either via western union money transfer to our designated officiers in charge in vairous outlet in United Kingdom,to enable us Feed the Children of Haiti.

We look forward to read from you soon,feel free to email back via same address for enquiry or contact via mobile Thanks for your understanding and williness to help the Children of Haiti and as you do so the Good Lord would bless you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Williams Bart,

FEED THE CHILDREN (UK)

4420 NASH COURT OXFORD BUSINESS

PARK OXFORD OXFORDSHIRE OX4 2RU.

Note:you can call via ;+447035984541 or

SMS :+447904387921

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#11 von alter Schwede , 03.02.2010 14:40

Hier noch einer , gerade frisch eingetroffen . Absender IP : 41.207.3.221, eine fleissig genutzte Absenderadresse in Elfenbeinkueste .
Zwar keine Bettelmail , fährt aber auch auf der " Haiti- Schiene "

Zitat
Return-Path: <janifer.khone@btinternet.com>

Donation to Haiti.

I have a proposal for you,this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail,
I am Mrs Jennifer Kohne. from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Jean Kohne who worked with Kuwait embassy i Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$3.8million dollars in a Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still in bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.

The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a charity organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want to donate this fund to Haiti toward recoery efforts.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. This is why I am taking this decision, And I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health,

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the organization to always pray for me.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing of another organization or good person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Thank Yours
Mrs Jennifer Kohne

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#12 von Dana , 05.02.2010 16:14

Also ich weiß ja nicht....Diese Email ist bei mir reingeflattert:

Zitat von support@savehaitians.org
How You Can Help Haiti's Earthquake Victims

Donate to Haiti disaster relief efforts!
If you cannot give a lot, give a little
Your little is much to save a soul.

If there was ever a time for a nation to need your help, this would be the time. Please help in any shape or form that you can. Haitians needs and rely on your help - little be it or not- at this their dark hour of great need. May your help be rewarded.
To give a token, visit -
http://www.SaveHaitians.org
SaveHatians Group

Registrant von http://www.savehaitians.org ist eine Chizoba Anne Nwobu aus Dublin. Chizoba Nwobu ist ein Igbo-Name. (Igbo=Stamm in Nigeria). Ich würde da nix spenden....obwohl sehr unschuldig aussehende Artikel auf diese Seite verweisen, z. B. http://www.articlesbase.com/fundraising-...rt-1772288.html

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.02.2010 | Top

WU an den Troll
Medical Camp in Rustumbada Village

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz