Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

JOB VANCY IN LONDON AND NIGERIA

#1 von Scambaiter , 18.12.2008 20:46

Wer möchte in Nigeria arbeiten?

In Antwort auf:
Betreff:JOB VANCY IN LONDON AND NIGERIA
Mittwoch, 17. Dezember, 2008 16:04 Uhr
Von: "ROYAL GARDEN" royalgardenhotel@walla.com
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt
WELCOME TO ROYAL GARDEN HOTEL UK

THIS IS ROYAL GARDEN HOTEL IN LONDON , ENGLAND.

SIGN. BY HOTEL MGT

HELLO DEAR
THE MANAGEMENTS AND THE STAFF OF ROYAL GARDEN HOTEL WISH TO INFORM YOU FOR A JOB VACANCY AT THE NEW ROYAL GARDEN HOTEL IN LONDON AND IN NIGERIA. READ CAREFULLY SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
NOW, THE HOTEL NEEDS A GROUP OF 30 MEN AND WOMAN WHO CAN WORK AND LIVE IN HOTEL IN LONDON OR ABUJA NIGERIA.YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE..
THIS IS HOW THE WORK CAN BE AND ABOUT UR PAYMENT OF SALARY? THIS IS THE TYPE OF WORK:

A, WATCHING CARS IN HOTEL. --- EVERY MONTH SALARY - 1500 BRITISH POUNDS
B, CLEAN IN THE HOTELS ROOM.-- EVERY MONTH SALARY -1800 BRITISH POUNDS
C, SALE IN THE BAR HOTEL.----------- EVERY MONTH SALARY -1700 BRITISH POUNDS
D, WEITERS/WAITRESS.............. ...EVERY MONTH SALARY 1800 BRITISH POUNDS
E, COOKER WITH NOT LESS THAN 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE----EVERY MONTH SALARY-2000 BRITISH POUNDS
F, SECRETARY AND ASSISTANT-------EVERY MONTH SALARY --2200 BRITISH POUNDS
G, COMPUTER OPERATOR------------EVERY MONTH SALARY ----2000 BRITISH POUNDS.
H, ACCOUNTANT................. .EVERY MONTH SALARY-3500 BRITISH POUNDS
I, DELIVERY BUS DRIVER..................EVERY MONTH SALARY 2000 BRITISH POUNDS
J, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER................ EVERY MONTH SALARY 3200 BRITISH POUNDS
K,RECEPTIONIST.................................EVERY MONTH SALARY 2200 BRITISH POUNDS
L,GARDENER.........................................EVERY MONTH SALARY 4000 BRITISH POUNDS
M,CASHIER...............................................EVERY MONTH SALARY 2200 BRITISH POUNDS
N,LAUNDERING.........................................EVERY MONTH SALARY 3000 BRITISH POUNDS
O,STORE MANAGER...................................EVERY MONTH SALARY 3200 BRITISH POUNDS

NOTE; IF YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ANY JOB THAT IS NOT LISTED ABOVE YOU CAN STILL APPLIED FOR THE JOB.JUST WRITE TO THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT ON THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS.

NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR CAPABLE OF PROVIDING AT LEAST 20-30 ELIGIBLE WORKERS, write to us immediately,and please do not reply to this email as no response will be given to you, contact our hotel branch in London or Nigeria through the email address below.

U CAN CONTACT US THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS : managerdepartmentofficer@gmail.com

ABOUT HOW THEY WORKERS CAN COME OVER HERE IN NIGERIA OR LONDON ANY WERE: HOTEL HAS SECURED ABOUT 30 ENTRY VISAS FOR INTERESTED WORKERS WHO WILL WANT TO WORK FOR US,
HOTEL WILL TAKE CARE OF UR ,ACCOMMODATION,FEEDING,FLIGHT TICKETS AND TAX..

NOTE; IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.PLEASE WE NEED URGENT REPLY IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS MRS.ABIGAIL WILLIAMS

MANAGER
ROYAL GARDEN HOTEL
WELCOMING YOU TO LONDON
Und von hier haben die Mugus das Foto geklaut:
Best Western Corona Hotel, London Hotel

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

RE: JOB VANCY IN LONDON AND NIGERIA

#2 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2008 21:03

IIIIhich...... *fingerhochreck*

ich melde mich da mal als Computer Operator.

Mal schauen, 2000 sind nicht zu verachten, aber bitte BAT (Bar Auf Tatze)

:-)
merlin

meine mail:____________________________________

Dear MRS.ABIGAIL WILLIAMS,

thank you for the really nice mail you sent to me.
I´m very interestet in the job of an computer operator.

Mein name is Uro. I´m working for over ten years as a Computer Operator, and i´m looking for new work.

Please contakt me for further information and a new future.

kindly regards
Uro Loge

Schaun wir mal was kommt.....

merlin
zuletzt bearbeitet 18.12.2008 21:10 | Top

#3 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 19.12.2008 16:17

Er hat schon geantwortet. Jetzt mus er sich aber bis morgen gedulden, so schnell bin ich auch nicht.

In Antwort auf:
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.90.118.19])
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 00:07:44 -0800
From: "MANAGER DEPARTMENT" <managerdepartmentofficer@gmail.com>
To: "Uro Loge" <******@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: your e-mail
*Royal Garden Hotel
2-24 Kensington High St
London W8 4PT
England.
Email: managerdepartmentofficer@gmail.com <Amanagerdepartmentofficer@gmail.com>

**WELCOME TO ROYAL GARDEN HOTEL UK* vvvvvv.royalgardenhotel.co.uk

*Dear Employee.,

*Please print out, fill and attach your passport photograph on the Royal
Garden Hotel Employment Form.then scan and send it back via email. See attachment.
You should also scan and send the front page of your international passport
along with the employment form or you contact us with this **PHONE
NUMBER:+2348030945196 ** *

Mrs.Abigail Williams.*

*Royal Garden Hotel MGT.*
[Edit Scambaiter, Fullquote entfernt]

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
ROYALGARDEN HOTEL EMPLOYMENT FORM.jpg  

merlin
zuletzt bearbeitet 19.12.2008 17:12 | Top

#4 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 20.12.2008 14:35

Jetzt habe ich auch zurückgeschrieben.
Nach einem netten Hinweis von scambaiter versuche ich mich als etwas hmmm, naiv dar zu stellen.

Dear Mrs Abigail Williams,

i am sorry to inform you that the attachment of your last e-mail crashed. It is unreadable and so I cant understand what you want from me.

By the way, please give me further informations about the job in London. Is there a training area, can i live near, or in the hotel, what about a new mobile phone?

What about the payment? Please give me further informations about, living in london is a little
bit expensive.
Whats the next train Station? I like to listen to the speakers in Hide Park, what about them today?

Best regards
Uro Loge

merlin

#5 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 20.12.2008 15:42

Meine Güte sind die schnell mit der Antwort......
Schon wieder der Sermon mit dem Anhang, fülle aus... usw...
da müssen die jetzt einen Tag warten und stelle mich wieder dumm.

In Antwort auf:
Royal Garden Hotel
2-24 Kensington High St
London W8 4PT
England.
Email: managerdepartmentofficer@gmail.com

**WELCOME TO ROYAL GARDEN HOTEL UK** vvvvvv.royalgardenhotel.co.uk

*Dear Employee.,

*Please print out, fill and attach your passport photograph on the Royal
Garden Hotel Employment Form.then scan and send it back via email. See attachment.
You should also scan and send the front page of your international passport
along with the employment form or you contact us with this

** PHONE NUMBER:+2348030945196 **

Mrs.Abigail Williams.

*Royal Garden Hotel MGT.*

merlin
zuletzt bearbeitet 20.12.2008 20:16 | Top

#6 von schmubo , 21.12.2008 03:10

Zitat von Hotel-Mugu
L,GARDENER.........................................EVERY MONTH SALARY 4000 BRITISH POUNDS

Dass ein Blümchenpflücker das beachtliche Einkommen von 4000 Pfunden erzielen kann, ist schon erstaunlich. Da brauchte ich nicht lange nachzudenken - meine Bewerbung ist raus.

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

#7 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 22.12.2008 13:01

So sieht das also aus......
Ich soll denen 350 Pfund überweisen um die Dokumente zu bekommen. Noch dazu nach Nigeria.
Angehängt war eine 3k große (oder kleine) jpg Datei eines Ausweises. In der Größe (110x150px) schon gar nicht zu lesen, in der Vergrößerung noch schrottiger.

Die müssen sich bis morgen mit meiner Antwort gedulden, schließlich muss ich noch Weihnachtseinkäufe erledigen.

Your information has been receiver in this office, but right we are give you our words which is that if you can make your self a work of Royal Garden Hotel every expense will be on the hotel management on your arrival to London

So the problem i know you have now is to get your document ready because any moment for now send document will be send to you address for sign

again the document that need to be procure in you name you will send us the fee to get all the document ready before 2 days but if you can not send the fee to us we will wait until next year

all this documents are under the royal garden hotel and must be provide under us also will cost the sum of three hundred and fifty pounds {350GBP}Below is the break down of the charges for the documents.

Government Approval ..{200GBP}
Affidavit Under Work...{150GBP}
Total fee ..350POUNDS.

one more you will make the payment to branch in Nigeria immediately because our international accountant was transfer to Nigeria but if you make the payment he will reach us immediately for confirmation and you must sent us the payment slip by scanning it to this mailbox

THE INFORMATION OF OUR INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTANT RECEIVER

Receiver's Name: Ahamefula Martins
Receiver's Address: Lagos State, Nigeria.
Receiver's City:No 10 luis Street Lagos State Nigeria
Zip Code:+23401
Question:From
Answer: Ahmad
Senders Name and address: ?

You contact us immediately with this mobile number +2348030945196 for further explanation thank

Best Regard

Royal Garden Hotel
MDO
_________________________________________________-

merlin

#8 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 23.12.2008 14:07

Ich habe ich heute mal hingesetzt und etwas gebastelt. Mir fehlt nur noch die zündende Idee für noch mehr Felder die vom zukünftigen Arbeitgeber ausgefüllt werden müssen.

Kann mir da mal jemand etwas auf die Sprünge helfen?

Danke

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Antrag_05-08-17.pdf

merlin
zuletzt bearbeitet 23.12.2008 14:07 | Top

#9 von Dana , 23.12.2008 14:25

Meiner Meinung nach ist die Umsatz-Steuer-ID (Vat-Registration-No) wichtig, die auch alle ausländischen Firmen haben müssen, sowie die Zahlungsweise und Währungcode des Entgeltes. Wie sieht es mit der Bankverbindung mit IBAN und Swift-Code aus und auch mit dem Länder- bzw. Regionsschlüssel nach ISO-ich-weiß-nicht-was?

Nachtrag: Intrastatcode, Bankländerschlüssel, Steuerbevollmächtigter, Homepage, Faxnummer

Nachtrag2: Urlaubsanspruch, Urlaubsgeld, Kündigungsfrist, Gerichtsstand... Unterbringung, Hygiene, Sicherheit... Sozialversicherung

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 23.12.2008 | Top

#10 von schmubo , 23.12.2008 16:15

Zugehörigkeit zu Arbeitgeberverbänden,
Unternehmensform,
Stammkapital und davon bereits eingezahlter Betrag,
Registergericht,
persönlich haftender Gesellschafter,
Liste der momentan auf Zeit beschäftigten Ausländer,
zuständige Ausländerbehörde...

Merlin, das Formular werde ich dann später auch verwenden. Den Wunsch nach 360 Pfunden habe ich heute morgen erhalten. Da über die Weihnachtstage und den Jahreswechsel das wirtschaftliche und bürokratische Leben in Deutschland stillsteht, können wir uns ein bisschen Ruhe antun.

schmubo
baiting by software

#11 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 23.12.2008 16:49

So, zwei Seiten sind fertig, die sollten fürs erste reichen um die zu beschäftigen, hoffe ich.

Gleich schreibe ich noch meine Antwort und dann warte ich gemütlich die Feiertage ab.

@schmubo: Ja, das denke ich auch. Etwas Ruhe über die Feiertage, die werden wohl zuerst wieder ihre Standartantworten senden, aber warten wir mal ab.

Und hier noch meine antwort, mal schauen wie langsam die deutschen Behördenmühlen mahlen.....

The passport you sent to me is from very bad quality, please send a better one.

But there are a few other questions now. Please let me know the normal bank contact in England, especially London. There must be an bank account where i can send the money to. Please let me know. thank you.

What are the normal working times? Can i live in the hotel? please sir, answer my questions, then i will send the money.

By the way, i have a telephone call today with a friend of mine, living in manchester. He send me the adress of the german ambassador in London where i get a form for german workers to be filled out by the company i will work for. Please be so patient to fill out the form for me so i can give it back to the german ambassador in London. After a telephone call with the german ambassador in London it is extremly importent for the quick begin of my employment in London to fill out the form. For further questions i can give you the telephone no. of the german ambassador, please call them if you need any help.

Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
23 Belgrave Square
London
SW1X 8PZ

Tel. 020 7824 1300

Thank you for your patience

Uro Loge

Dateianlage:
Antrag_05-08-17.pdf

merlin
zuletzt bearbeitet 23.12.2008 17:03 | Top

#12 von schmubo , 23.12.2008 17:10

Zitat von Antragsformular
PLEASE COMPLETE IN CAPITAL LETTERS

DAMIT DÜRFTEN MUGUS JA KEINE SCHWIERIGKEITEN HABEN!

schmubo
baiting by software

#13 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 23.12.2008 17:15

*lach*
ok, jetzt habe ich den Witz auch verstanden.

Der Satz ist übrigens aus einem echten Antragsformular der deutschen Botschaft entnommen, aber egal.

Mal schauen wie die auf das Dingen reagieren.

merlin

#14 von SigiF ( gelöscht ) , 23.12.2008 23:07

Ob dem das österreichische Wappen auffällt?

SigiF

#15 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 29.12.2008 00:29

Puh sind die gemein zu mir.
Wenn ich nicht das mache was die sagen werde ich disqualifiziert. Na sowas aber auch.

Und zurück geschickt haben die auch noch nichts, dabei wollte ich es denen nur einfach machen. Egal. Ich warte noch bis morgen oder so ab, heute habe ich keine Lust mehr zu schreiben.

Dear Uro Loge

Your information has been receiver in office,but if you need this job you got to follow our instruction or you will be disqualified immediately so kindly do what you are ask to do now

The sum of 350 GBP you are ask to pay is for your work permit which we will get for you from British Immigration Bureau because without the document you can not work anywhere in London

Again as for the employment contract and the rule and regulation forms will be send down to your address through DHL SERVICE immediately we confirm that you serious about the job

Again you don't have to be afraid for any thing because immediately you are entering London you will receiver a training for 2 {two} months before you start work and you will be pay 2000 GBP each month as allowance so you will pay this money to our international accountant receiver who will call our branch in London

THE INFORMATION OF OUR INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTANT RECEIVER

Receiver's Name: Ahamefula Martins
Receiver's Address: Lagos State, Nigeria.
Receiver's City:No 10 luis Street Lagos State Nigeria
Zip Code:+23401
Question:From
Answer: Ahmad
Senders Name and address: ?

You contact us immediately with this mobile number +2348030945196 for further explanation thank

Best Regard

Royal Garden Hotel
MDO

merlin

#16 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 29.12.2008 06:29

merlin, schreib ihm doch, dass du als Mitglied der Europäischen Union garkeine Arbeitserlaubnis für GB brauchst

Coroner

#17 von merlin ( gelöscht ) , 29.12.2008 15:50

Hier mal meine Antwort, mal schauen wie es weiter geht.
Der spult einfach sein Programm ab, so scheint es. Aber soooo einfach geht das nicht. Ich möchte ja schon in London arbeiten, aber nicht ohne infos.....

Are there any other thiongs i can do for you? in january i travel to London to watch out my new job. please tell me the date and time for my training in your hotel.

greetings
Uro Loge

merlin

Jobangebote ohne Ende
Arbeiten von zuhause...

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz