Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mein Benjamin aus den USA

#1 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 20:41

am 23.11.2008 fiel mir ein Profil bei Friendscout24 auf... >kineess<. Ich hatte einen ähnlichen Namen bei FS eine Woche zuvor als Scammer gemeldet. Nun schien er wieder da zu sein. Ich klickte sein Profil mehrmals an, am nächsten Tag fand ich eine Chat-Anforderung von ihm vor, die ich offensichtlich abends nicht bemerkt hatte. Also nahm ich Kontakt zu ihm auf, da er "nur" Mitglied war.

Nachricht vom 23.11.08 23:24
Betreff: Hello

My name is Susann and my english is not very good.
You like to talk with me? I'm sorry, I'm not here so often. Only at weekend you can find me here. But I can add you to my messenger if you like it. For this you can answer me now... after this message. Wish a nice Monday... Susann

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 11.01.2009 03:50 | Top

RE: mein Benjamin aus den USA

#2 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 20:47

>kineess< hat geantwortet :

Nachricht vom 24.11.08 02:33
Betreff: Re: Hi

How are you doing Dear? my name is Benjamin Bratt and my email address is kineess@live.com add me to your messenger list and also try to give me your email address so that i can send you my pictures because i think i dont have a picture here on fs.............. Hope to hear from you soon Baby
Benjamin

als ich diese Nachricht erhielt war er bei FS schon gesperrt. Da hatte ich noch mal Glück gehabt dass er seine Message vor der Sperrung bei FS geschrieben hatte

Schnuckel

#3 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 20:55

Es stimmte... ein Bild gab es im FS-Profil nicht. Deshalb schrieb ich ihm eine Mail, war gespannt wie Benjamin wohl aussieht

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:20:03
To: kineess@live.com
Subject: from Susann, FS24

Hi Benjamin

was reading your answer as well, hope you are okay and your day was fine.
I'm Susann , 52 years young , living near Hannover in Germany. The time you answered  is too late for chatting, cause I have to work at day and to stand up at 6:00am.Only Friday or Saturday I can do  by this time.... weekend I don't work. If you like to contact me again.... now you know my mail adress. It would make me happy to hear from you once again and to see as you look. Sorry for my bad english, but it is more than 30 years ago I learned english at school. My messenger ID is : ********** @yahoo.de
Looking forward hearing you again
Susann

Schnuckel

#4 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 21:01

Benjamin will offensichtlich trotz meines schlechten Englisch's mit mir Kontakt aufnehmen. Er schrieb zurück:

Von: Benjamin Bratt <kineess@live.com>
Datum: Dienstag, 25. November 2008 01:51
Betreff: Hi Susann Dear.............

Sweet and lovely Susann, How are You doing..i guess is a lovely and great day For You.i just read Your email and i guess i should email and explain everything To you and tell You more about me... My name is Benjamin Bratt,I am an optimistic, loyal, romantic, passionate, athletic, stable but spontaneous person with my own business looking to meet someone with an open mind that's if something magical occurs, the possibilities are endless.I have one female daughter named Tracy,Very respectful,loving and honest. I enjoy spending time with my family and a few close friends and and my hobbies include playing guitar, sailing PARKS, WALKING, BIKE RIDING, NICE WALKS ON THE BEACH. CONCERTS ,, dining at my favorite restaurants, weekend getaways, trying to make the perfect pizza!,concerts, movies, plays,I treat people the way I want to be treated, with respect and honesty. Aside from the fact that I want someone that I love deep down my heart and have fun with. skiing and golf. I have a two year old dog named Kimber who is a handful,have travel led extensively throughout Europe. I am comfortable in a suit or jeans and at the Opera or a dive pub.I am hoping to find my best friend and lover...... Immediately i saw your picture and your profile at fs i said to myself that i have finally found the woman i am searching so now i am no longer at fs anymore, i have terminated my account there, you are the woman of my life Susann..someone that my heart decide on, someone that i will spend the rest Of my life with...It has being a very long time that i felt something soo sweet in me..But as soon as i came across your Profile...i felt that instant..Well I would love to meet someone who shares some of my interests and values and can introduce me to new interests as well. Of course , I would like someone who has definite opinions on subjects, is comfortable in her own skin, loves to laugh and have fun,I hope to find a woman who is caring, trustworthy, and wants to share some good times. Perhaps you will be the love of my life Susann because my heart tells me you fall within what i need in a woman and you are going to make me happy for the rest of my life...I ENJOY A WOMAN WITH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, , ALSO WILLING TO TRY NEW THINGS. AGE IS NOT IMPORTANT. WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL, ANY SIZE, ANY AGE .And i can see That In You..You seems soo Different and the kind of woman i will like to spend the rest Of My Life with....Once again Thanks For coming Into My Life..... I have attached my pictures to this mail and i hope you like me and ready to come into my life to start up one big family with you. Please try to tell me everything i need to know about you in your next email, also i have added you to my messenger so tell me when i should meet you here on Saturday and sunday, please make it your time and i promise to meet you the exact time you tell me. And also do send me some of you pictures because i cant wait to have them on my laptop. Bye Sweetie

na das war doch schon mal ein Anfang.....

Schnuckel

#5 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 21:03

Header der Mail

IP Address
Probable Country

65.55.111.102 United States*

65.55.111.73 United States*

41.210.2.19 Ghana (Accra)*

* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

Schnuckel

#6 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 21:20

etwa zwei Stunden später erreicht mich eine neue Mail von Benjamin.... es waren seine Bilder. Die hatte er bei der ersten Mail vergessen mitzusenden.

Von: Benjamin Bratt <kineess@live.com>
Datum: Dienstag, 25. November 2008 03:11
Betreff: I just hope you like me and agree to be my life partner Susann........

Der Betreff war auch die einzige Nachricht zu der gesandten Mail

Sehr interessant ist aber die Headeranalyse.... sie kommt dieses Mal nicht aus Ghana...

IP Address
Probable Country

65.54.246.206 United States*

207.46.9.45 United States (San Francisco)*

66.198.41.11 Syrian Arab Republic (Damascus)*

* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Benjamin.jpg   Benjamin1 vom 25.11.08.jpg  

Schnuckel

#7 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 21:26

habe mich artig für die geposteten Bilder mit einer Mail bedankt...

Von: Susann
Datum: Mittwoch, 26. November 2008 23:27
An: kineess@live.com <kineess@live.com>
Betreff: Good Evening from Susann

Hello Benjamin
how are you doing today, hope all is okay with you. Thanks for the lovely email and the pictures.... you are a good looking man. I'm astonished you are lonely.... Okay , try to tell a bit about myself.... I'm a pharmacist since more than 30 years, working in the same pharmacy shop since over 20 years. More than 10 years I'm divorced, have one son, he is adult and living for his own. I'm in good health, like to swim, ride a bike, hike into the sport studio to keep fit. In my leisure time i like to listen English or classical music, musicals, dance with pleasure, read a lot books, primarely historical books, technical literature, but also thriller, novells or poems.
In the past there were bad and good times... the bad are forgotten, the beautiful times in good memory. I like to laugh, have fun with my friends, sometimes my friends and I go to the movies or to a restaurant. In addition, I like to cook for my friends.
My family lives far away, so I don't see them very often, there is a brother and two sisters. My mother died some years ago, my father is old and not in good health.
In the past I had one relationship for a long time, since two years I'm single. Sometimes i like to be single, but mostly it isn't nice. I'm working hard cause I like to buy the pharmacy store next year. Learn to get independent herefor I must often work in the evening and it isn't easy after working . Nevertheless i like my work.
Okay.... I will end here, looking forward to hear back from you. Take care of yourself and enjoy the next day.

Susann

Schnuckel

#8 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 21:34

Benjamin antwortet....und schreibt noch ein wenig über sich....

Von: Benjamin Bratt
Datum: Donnerstag, 27. November 2008 03:02
An: Susann
Betreff: i cant stop thinking about you Susann, please send me your picture

Hello Susann my Dear,
How are you doing today and how is our son unser Sohn??? and your business? I would like to tell you what i enjoy doing and somethings you dont know about me and also my feelings towards you, I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch a movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone like you Susann to do this with. Im very easy to get along with and a very good listener.. I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation.
A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not a Deceiver and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play games" with me. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship.............. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work, I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things. I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,Butttt!!! I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! men need to be like a guiding light for women we sometimes have a tendence to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry. Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other. When we can totally surrender to His will, even in love...when it's not forced or planned or manipulated, that is when marriage will really honor God. When the union is for His Glory...and not our own, then it will flourish and be the example that God intended it to be, I am a Spirit-filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the source and strength of my life. The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the woman with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life. He is also a GOOD and faithful friend who is AVAILABLE (physically and emotionally), is able to be a prayer warrior, and is an encourager and supporter. I am compassionate, loyal, friendly, and love to encourage others. Susann Dear, Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them.
Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for him, to be with him, to make him realize how much you really love him. Baby, Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, they are on the inside, Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud................. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.................. Susann my Dear, relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire. We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call........... Susann Baby, i would like you to come into my life and start a new family with me, my daughter Tracy and your son, Sweetheart i would like you to send me your picture and also tell me what you think about what i have just said, i want you in my life and i promise to make you happy for the rest of my life Susann. Tell me when you will be online on Saturday and Sunday so that i can meet you and chat with you on messenger. Kisses to you my Dear.
Please dont forget to send me your picture Baby.................... Hope to hear from you soon

das habe ich bislang immer wieder vergessen...

Schnuckel

#9 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 21:38

da Benjamin so fleißig geschrieben hat... hat er auch eine Antwort verdient...

Datum: Samstag, 29. November 2008 19:38
An: kineess@live.com <kineess@live.com>
Betreff: Hello Benjamin

Hello dear Benjamin,

in the hope you are well I try to respond your kind mail. Please, ask me, if I should express myself unclearly. It does not simply have to be written again in English after over 30 years. Some faults and misunderstandings probably will creep in there.
I'm astonished about your openness of your feelings. It is my experience that men don't like to talk about feelings. You seem to be a very sensory man, a man with a lot of feelings.
Before I can love a man, I must be able to trust him. Confidence grows out out of the friendship. Confidence is dedication and for this I have to know a person very well. Confidence is reliability, honesty, loyalty. Friendship can be without love, but love needs friendship too. The man who get my love should be partner, friend, enthusiast, buddy mate, listener. He should be self-confidently without egoism, giving but also being able to take. He should respect me like me him respect, accept my opinion without having to always share my opinion.
How emballish that you go with pleasure to a restaurant, drink occasionally a glass of wine, love the cosy atmosphere of the meal. Do you prefer to drink red wine or white wine? With me it regards itself as the balances, considered to what I eat on this. I nevertheless like to cook and bake, primarily now in the pre-Chrismas time. Religion just is to me importantly, meant confidence in bad times. In my leisure time I work with teenagers in my church, I am Protestant. Tradition is important to me how can peoples get to know values otherwise?
To live together is wonderful, but sometimes I need a bit time for myself, to meet friends without my partner getting yealous. He trusts me either or not. He doesn't trust me... our relation doesn't have any chance. Love is a present of the sky, therefore it should be cared for and not abused. Sometimes love hurts, it is true love it can forgive without being unforgiving.
Now I told a bit more about myself.... my feelings. It should be enough for today. Also I have to say sorry cos I didn't answer yesterday. After working I met some friends, one of them celebrate her birthday. Hope you understand... I cannot answer so fast... it needs time to find the right words. Sometimes I'm very busy, sometimes I've time for fun, reading,... etc.

Hope to hear from you again, my regards to Tracy. Take care about yourself !

Kind greetings
Susann

Schnuckel

#10 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 23:37

Benjamins Antwort....

Datum: Sonntag, 30. November 2008 10:58
Betreff: Hello My Sweet Angel.............

Hello My Sweet and lovely Susann,
How are You doing.. i guess is a lovely and great day For You. I just read Your email and i guess i should email to know how you are doing........ i got your picture and my God you are looking sparkingly special Baby, the picture was wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwow Susann. It seems so hard to meet the right person these days but something in me tells me you are the right woman for me, the woman i have always longed for. I believe in true love but I think very few people experience it. They end up settling and not finding that one who they would treasure all their life and that person who would treasure them. There are many qualities that make relationships good supportSusann, compromising, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Susann my Dear, lets engage only in relationships where both of us can openly discuss our wants and needs........ I've learned that you can bring to anyone, to love you. Anything you can do is to be someone that you can love. The rest is up to the others... I've learned that life does not count what you have, but whom you have. I've learned that it is not important what people happen, but what they make of it. I have learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter what we feel. Susann my Dear, I've learned that heroes are the people who do what needs to be done if it is necessary, without regard for the consequences. I've learned that there are people who sincerely love you, but do not know how they should show it. I've learned that sometimes the people from whom you expect a kick to get where you're at the bottom, are those when you get up to help. I've also learned that sometimes when we angry, we have the right to be angry, but not the right to be cruel. I've learned that it is not always enough if you forgive others, sometimes you need to learn to forgive yourself. I've learned that our background and certain circumstances may have influenced us who we are, but we are ultimately responsible for who we are. Susann Sweetie, i like you very much and i want you as my best friend now and also my lovely wedded wife one day. i will not force you to love me Baby or trust me because i know it will take time. But i will always express how i feel about you Susann in many many ways i can...................

Sending you my love
with words spoken true
From the depths of my heart
I send them to you
Like petals of a rose
is the touch of your face
I can feel it every time
we're wrapped in embrace
The taste of your lips
is like sweet dripping honey
Feels like butterflies swirlin'
inside of my tummy
The warmth of your touch
is like a torch of fire
The tingling inside
makes me burn with desire
So I just wanna say
my love for you is true
Along with these words
I wanna say "I Love You"

Susann Sweetie, i want to know when you will be on messenger so that i can chat with you there ok?

okay.... bislang habe ich versucht mich vor dem Chatten zu drücken, aber es muss wohl mal sein...

Schnuckel

#11 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 23:44

Benjamin hat versucht mich im Messeger zu treffen... Da ich nicht anwesend war, hinterließ er mir eine offline message

30.11.2008 21:10:48 Benni: hello Susann, how are you doing my Dear?
i was thinking you would here so that i could chat with you
because i want to chat with you to get to know more about you Susann
let me know when you normally log on your messenger so that i could meet you here and chat with you ok?

also mit dem "normally" ist das so eine Sache bei mir.... Nomally bin ich fast immer da...

Schnuckel

#12 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 23:49

1.Dezember 2008

wir hatten uns gestern wirklich nur knapp verpasst... Heute war er nicht online, deshalb hinterließ ich ihm eine Nachricht auf seinem Messenger

01.12.2008 19:45:06 Susann: Hello Benjamin, how are you doing? I'm sorry, we have missed each other yesterday. Will be online for you Tuesday at 9:00pm my time, this is the same time you are here Sunday. I am curious about you and am happy if we meet here.

Schnuckel

#13 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 23:55

Benjamin hat eine Mail geschrieben. Er versucht nun aber auch wirklich schon lange mich im Chat zu treffen

Datum: Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008 21:17
Betreff: Hi Susann........

Hello Susann Dear,
How are you doing today??? its been three days since i sent you a mail but up to now i have not got any reply from you....... i'm very worried Susann and i hope you are okay and in good health, if you are ok then hy haven't you replied Susann, i know you dont have much time for yourself because of your work but Baby, remember i also do work but i always chip in some time to write to you so why cant you do the same Dear, you keeping very worried Susann.........
My only prayer no is that you will be ok wherever you are

offensichtlich hat er meine offline message nicht gelesen...

Schnuckel

#14 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 08.12.2008 00:03

okay.... meine Nachricht hat ihn gestern nicht erreicht. Deshalb nochmals eine offline message...

02.12.2008 21:30:51 Susann: Hello Benjamin,
got your mail some minutes ago. I'm waiting for you . I'm online, although you see me offline. Didn't you got my offline messages?
21:59:07 Susann: okay Dear, send mail to you... hope it reached before tomorrow evening. Will wait for you again Wednesday, 9:00 pm, my time. Hope to meet you...:)...... Take care for yourself... good night... will think about you

na dann schau'n wir mal ob es morgen was wird....

Schnuckel

#15 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 08.12.2008 00:16

mit der offline message hat es nicht geklappt... also schicke ich noch einen Mail hinterher, damit sich der liebe Benjamin keine Sorgen machen muss

An: kineess@live.com

Datum: 2. Dezember 2008 21:54
Betreff: Hello Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,
how are you doing today? Hope you are okay... I'm in good health, hope you too. Thanks for your mail, I got them some minutes ago. I sent offline message to you , it seemed you didn't read them. Feel a bit sad about this, cos I'm online and waiting for you by my messenger. Okay.... will try to meet you tomorrow, Wednesday, at 9:00 pm my German time. Thursday I'm not at home in the evening, our department has a celebration Thursday after working. Would please me very much if we could meet tomorrow and chat. You are very kind and it makes me happy if I read your mails, you make me smiling... Hope to meet you soon....

Kind greetings... will wait for you Wednesday 9:00pm

Susann

ob wir morgen endlich chatten können?

Schnuckel

#16 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.12.2008 21:34

Na endlich.... unser erster gemeinsame Chat.....Wir lernen uns kennen.... und auch gleich lieben... Benjamin wird kurzerhand zu Ben umfunktioniert

03.12.2008 21:29:14 [orange]Susann:[/font] hello Benjamin, nice to see you online
Ben: Hello Sweetheart .... how are you doing?
[orange]Susann:[/font] am doing good, how are you doing? ..... what happened with you.. you are online, offline , online *lol
Ben: i am sorry for that ok .....it s my connection .....but i think it s ok now
[orange]Susann:[/font] ok , doesn't matter to me
Ben: ok.... Tracy says hi
[orange]Susann:[/font] hi Tracy :) how are you Tracy?
Ben: she is fine ... so tell me Susann, how was your day today
[orange]Susann:[/font] a bit stressy... but it is okay .... was working til 7:00 pm
Ben: ooh ok.... then you must be very tired now
[orange]Susann:[/font] a bit, but I'm happy to meet you .... it's not easy to meet you... where do you live in USA?
Ben: Alabama, Montgomery
[orange]Susann:[/font] ok ... what is the time now overthere?
Ben: what s is the time there at your place because i am leading you with 6hours difference .... and it s 10min to 3pm here
[orange]Susann:[/font] 9:54pm Wednesday .. ok , the different is 6 hours, you are right
Ben: are you alone now?
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes, sure... I'm single
Ben: oh i see ..... you know Baby, I'll reach high in the sky to reach the stars and the moon just to be with you Susann ..... I'll sing you a love song to the most romantic tune
[orange]Susann:[/font] o.... then we have to meet, so I can listen your song
Ben: yes Baby.... that s True ...we have to meet .... we will surely meet ok .... because i have fallen inlove with you and now i am inlove with you Susann .... i dont know how to put it but i love you Susann .... you are truely the woman for me and i am also the man for you [orange]hmmm.... da bin ich mir nach unserer ersten "Begegnung" noch nicht so sicher...[/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] I'M astonished... what have I done ...for that you fall in love to me?
Ben: nothing much Dear but something in me tells me that you are the perfect woman for me and also the searching mother for Tracy ... Tracy was soo happy when she saw your picture .... infact we were both happy ...you looking beautiful in the picture Susann ......i will go to the depths of the sea and touch the bottom below Just to hear you say you love me so [orange]o...so schnell soll das gehen?[/font] .... All these things I'll do for you Just to prove my love is authentic and true [orange]sehr schön gesagt ,*freu[/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes, you melt my heart ... it seemed, we should share our time ....also with Tracy
Ben: yes Sweetheart ... Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it Susann and don't let go of me .... the last three day i did not receive any mails from you, i always cry before i could sleep Susann .... Honey, i hope you know the work i do for living?
i hope you dont mind the work i do
[orange]Susann:[/font] no.. I don't ... but I hope you don't work on the ground of a sea .... what are you doing for living?
Ben: i am into exporting and importing of cars all over the world ... i deal in cars [orange]ach du meine Güte... noch ein Autoverkäufer....[/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] o... no , i didn't know... but it is okay
Ben: do you like my work? [orange]klar.... wenn du mir mein Auto immer schön in Ordnung hälst...[/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] if I'm be honest... I don't know such a lot about your work
Ben: the bad aspect of my work is that i travel alot [orange]aha... da ist also das Problemchen[/font] ..but when i am with you i wouldnt think of going anywhere .... because i would always want to be in your arms Susann .... because i love you .... i want to give you all my love because i truely love and care about you soo much
[orange]Susann:[/font] but Dear, if you are always in my arms... what about the work? It doesn't go on
Ben: Honey, i have made soo much money and i even think it s time i take a break and relax with my family
both you and Tracy [orange]wow[/font]..... so that we could enjoy life together ... i hope you understand
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes , i do and I'm a bit speakless about this
Ben: you shouldnt be Honey .... because what i was needing is a woman to settle down with and now i have found you so i dont think i will be needing anything again .... i am ok with you and my Daughter Tracy .... all i need right now is to settle down with you
[orange]Susann:[/font] and were do you like to live? .. mean.. which country?
Ben: anywhere of your choice .... i have an apartment in the United Kingdom also ...
we can live there or here in the United State or maybe we can also buy a new apartment in Germany .... that depends on your choice of stay now Susann [orange]so ein großzügiger Mann war schon immer in meinen Träumen [/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] will think about it... i don't know, never before I thought about something like this
Ben: oh that s ok ..... think about it and let me know when you decide ok?
[orange]Susann:[/font] okay, will think about it, but for something like this i need a bit time ... i've never been in UK or USA, but i can live everywhere if the right partner is with me ..... hope you will not leave me so often than this evening
Ben:
Baby, i don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I'm in fear of how much I love you Susann .....i wouldnt dream of ever leaving you Baby ....
No... that s never gonna happen ok
[orange]Susann:[/font] will remember you about this... if it is needed [orange]und die Zeit wird kommen....[/font]
Ben: you think it s going to be needed?
[orange]Susann:[/font] don't hope so
Ben: oh Baby, i love you from the bottem of my heart and i am not gonna do anything to hurt you or your feelings ok
because i love you a million times each and every passing day ..... you driving me insane of your love Susann
[orange]Susann:[/font] wowww so much... never before someone said something like this
Ben: give me a hug and tell me you love me too Susann [orange]ach sooo macht man das... mit ner Umarmung...[/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] i love you with all my heart
Ben: you soo sweet Susann

[orange]und es folgen etliche Liebesbeteuerungen und Gedichte[/font]

Ben: A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other persons. You go into the relationship together and work through it all together, so together you and i Susann will build up a very strong family .... For me, you are my queen, the rest is just the rest
[orange]Susann:[/font] you know a lot about feelings .... were did you learn so much about feelings ?
Ben: I would give up anything just to be with you ok Susann? .....from my Father .... my Father was such a loving man to be with .... he was loving, caring, faithful and also honest
[orange]Susann:[/font] does your Father still live?
Ben: no he has passed out ..... but my Mum is still alive .... she lives in illinois
[orange]Susann:[/font] sorry to hear this, but he must be a wonderful man
Ben: yes he was ..... everybody liked my Dad
[orange]Susann:[/font] and do you see your mother often?
Ben: yes Sweetheart ... i visit her very often
[orange]Susann:[/font] thats nice... what is the age of your mom?
Ben: she is 80yrs now
[orange]Susann:[/font] and she lives alone?
Ben: no i have people taking care of her .... and also some of her relatives live with her .... so she is not alone [orange]so ein fürsorglicher Sohn... wow[/font]
[orange]Susann:[/font] you are a good son
Ben: thank you my love .... i love you soo much Susann .... you remind me of my late wife .... Tracy's Mum

[orange]und wir quatschten noch ein wenig über seine Mutter und die große Entfernung zu ihr, doch mit einen Flugzeug sind 2-3 Besuche pro Woche kein Problem[/font]

Ben: Tracy needs you as much as i need you .... and she has even started calling you Mother Susann
[orange]Susann:[/font] o... what shall i say ... i've a daughter now ... its nice to have a daughter
Ben: yes, i hope you can give Tracy all the love that she needs from a Mother Susann
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes . I will try it , cos a young girl needs parents
Ben: Honey, i have to attend to an important meeting now so when can i meet you online again?
[orange]Susann:[/font] what about Saturday?
Ben: saturday same time?
[orange]Susann:[/font] yes, okay .... ok , will hug you and think about you now if i go to bed
Ben: i love you soo much Susann ..... ok same with me
[orange]Susann:[/font] have a sound sleep...later
Ben: ok bye bye see ya ..... i love you ...... bye
23:11:39 [orange]Susann:[/font] good night my love

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.10.2017 04:58 | Top

#17 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.12.2008 21:43

o4.12.2008

ach der Liebe... schickt mir nach unserer gestrigen Begegnung im Chat eine Mail

Datum: Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008 22:32
Betreff: Hello my Sweet Angel.............

Hello Susann,
How are you doing today??? Sweetheart, i miss you soo much and i wish i am by your side now you know.......... My love, i am travelling on a business trip to the United Kingdom(UK) and i will be there for about two or three days depending on how fast things could be over there... es geht schon los... But i am sure i wouldnt stay there for long. I will meet you online Saturday 9pm your time as we did Yesterday ok? i love you and i am ready to risk everything in the world just to be with you Susann......... After this Business, i will now settle down with you and Tracy to start up a very wonderful family together. Susann, You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I promise to spend the rest of my days with you.........You opened my heart in ways it had never been opened before. You awakened a part of me that had lay dormant all of life. Although I had loved and been loved before, never had it been so intense and so deep as what i feel for you Susann. This much I am sure of, we share a love so true that I have never before experienced the true joy of complete empowering, soul-felt love as we share. Sweetheart i will end here and try to meet you on Saturday 9pm your time, hoping forward to hear from you because i always smile when i am reading your mails Susann.........
I LOVE YOU SUSANN

Schnuckel

#18 von Dana , 13.12.2008 21:44

Hach, schreibt der schöne Sachen, Schnuckel. Den musst Du Dir warm halten.

Schade, dass es alles nur Textbausteine sind, einige davon kenne ich.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#19 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.12.2008 21:50

Der liebe Ben soll auch eine Mail zurück erhalten...

Datum: Samstag, 6. Dezember 2008 00:03
An: kineess@.com
Betreff: Hello my Love

Hello Benjamin, my Love

how are you doing today, hope all is well and you are in good health. Thanks a lot for the lovely mail, you keep a big smile on my face. It makes me happy to read your mail. You are traveling to UK? Then you are not sooo far away and the time distance is only one hour, if I'm right. Hope your business proceeds in UK according to your wishes. What do you plan after that? Ok, you can tell me if we meet Saturday evening. I promised to mail .... so here is my mail. And I do this only to tell you that I miss you so much although you are still in my minds. Really, I wish to see you soon with Tracy. I am so curious about you and Tracy.
Okay my Love.... it's late in Germany and I like to sleep now. But before I shut my eyes I will think about you and dream about your kisses. Take good care about yourself!
I hug you, kiss you tenderly and wisper in your ear how much I love you

Susann

Schnuckel

#20 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.12.2008 21:59

auf diesen Mann kann ich mich verlassen... Er hat wieder ein paar nette Worte für mich ...(kopiert)

Datum: Samstag, 6. Dezember 2008 11:17
Betreff: Hello my my morning star...........

Hello Sweetlove,
How are you doing??? Susann my love, i hope you are in good health and doing perfectly well....... Susann love, Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that........... I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you, You make my life complete. Sweetheart, With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too, You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. Something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we mailed ourselves at fs, But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand Susann............ We don't even need to be together, we are never apart. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, my love. Susann love, i promise to be with you as soon as i finish this last business i am doing ok? My love, after this business, i plan to spend the rest of my life with you and Tracy to build up a very strong family... yes it s true the time distance between us is only an hour interval. I want to take this opportunity to tell you that i had a great flight and Tracy and i are both doing fine so you need not to worry my love. Alright, i will end here and i hope to meet you at 9pm your time...
I love you so much Susann Millions of kisses to you my love........

Schnuckel

Die neue Freundin!
Die wundersame Wiederauferstehung von Paula

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz