Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mal ein Mugu, der zugibt, wo er oder sie die Adressen herbekommt

#1 von Tumbleweed , 20.05.2008 07:42

In einem meiner Sammelfächer fand ich heute diese kleine Mail. Wenigstens schreibt der Mugu, bei welchem Gästebuch er gewildert hat :

In Antwort auf:
Return-Path: <dr.momoudu44@yahoo.co.uk>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@xxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 19 May 2008 17:21:33 -0000
Received: from web26704.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (HELO web26704.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) [217.146.176.67]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx027) with SMTP; 19 May 2008 19:21:33 +0200
Received: (qmail 22741 invoked by uid 60001); 19 May 2008 17:21:32 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=6VvlzL2yYgZWTDZaRnVbOnLHSTTeB2coA3Z3bSlbTB1OR+hQKIuX7zIjUSp1zBK3rlM0/xiby/G9s0Q7N1FMC/A+asfZil0b9xCGTCweBeim
hP2BHFw8CUM2pYNIL4b24sHOz6gWf36eg6JPSHd5eUMKZp49gzeT0QrlBB9hmF0=;
Received: from [196.207.197.243] by web26704.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 May 2008 17:21:32 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.185
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:21:32 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: dr.momoudu44@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Hello
To: xxxx@xxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Message-ID: <716558.22706.qm@web26704.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Htest: 0.75
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: L44JfXhEbmw7uahPXzVL2yJHUzc4clF7
Hello

my name is Miss Blessing Justin Yak i Hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition. While going through the dating sites today,at (vvvvvv.shanda.cleanguestbook.com) I came accross your profile and see your email which i personally find interesting and charming and decided to drop you few lines just to say hi,I am looking for a long term relationship in a man of your kind who unerderstands the need to love and be loved. I have taken time to see the age difference us but this is really within my choice of age range and I have no problems with that. I sincerely find you and what I have read so far from your profile
very interesting and I will like to know and hear more from you.
Included here with this mail is my email address through which you can reach me. (blessingyak2@yahoo.fr) so i will like to see you so that i will give you my pic and tell you all about me I really look forward to reading from you soon.
Thanks.
Wer möchte, viel Spaß beim Baiten!

Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen ( Loriot )

Die letzte Stimme, die man hört, bevor die Welt untergeht, wird die eines Experten sein, der versichert, das sei technisch unmöglich. (Sir Peter Ustinov)

Tumbleweed
Kassenschrat Spendenkonto über PM!

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.05.2008 | Top

RE: Mal ein Mugu, der zugibt, wo er oder sie die Adressen herbekommt

#2 von Tumbleweed , 20.05.2008 07:47

Man sollte sich die Mails der Mugus mal aufmerksam durchlesen, bevor man sie postet:

Meine warmen und sanften Worte und mein Verständnis, welches sie in meinem Profil lesen konnte...

Also, meine Posting in dem Gästebuch lautete nur "nice Site"... Was man da so alles rauslesen kann...

Da kann mein neuer Freund direkt mal antworten:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Miss Blessing,

Thank you for your Mail. I hope to get some more informations from you and I would like to see your photo.
I send you my photos next days, I got no here in my office.
But can it be real? Maybe I have found a Girlfriend after a very long time!

I'm waiting for your answer. Please forgive my bad english, but I didn't speak any english and I translate this mails with babelfish. Do you speak german?

yours
Poeser Pursche

Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen ( Loriot )

Die letzte Stimme, die man hört, bevor die Welt untergeht, wird die eines Experten sein, der versichert, das sei technisch unmöglich. (Sir Peter Ustinov)

Tumbleweed

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.05.2008 | Top

#3 von Tumbleweed , 21.05.2008 07:57

Blessing hat tatsächlich auf den Blödsinn geantwortet und erzählt von ihrem bewegten Leben (Papi wurde totgemacht, Millionen auf dem Konto und keine Möglichkeit, die Taler aus Senegal herauszuschmugeln... halt das Übliche) und möchte mehr von Poeser wissen. Ein Foto hat die Kleine auch schon angedroht:

In Antwort auf:
Return-Path: <blessingyak2@yahoo.fr>
X-Flags: 1011
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 20 May 2008 11:14:56 -0000
Received: from n32.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (HELO n32.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) [87.248.110.149]
by mx0.gmx.net (mx036) with SMTP; 20 May 2008 13:14:56 +0200
Received: from [217.12.4.215] by n32.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2008 11:14:55 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.151] by t2.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2008 11:14:55 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2008 11:14:55 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 900466.83641.bm@omp208.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: from [196.207.234.182] Dakar, Senegal by web28409.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 May 2008 11:14:55 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.185
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:14:55 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: blessingyak2@yahoo.fr
Subject: Re : Your Mail
To: Poeser Pursche <xxxx@xxxx>
Dear Poeser Pursche,

How are you and your work?.Thanks for your mail.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, thats what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Blessing Justin Yak,i am 24 years of age from Republic of Sudan in west Africa but presently i am seeking asylum in the refugee center here in dakar Senegal a sister neigbhouring country as a result of the civil war which is taking place in my counrty Dafur Sudan.My late father was the Presidential adviser for local government affairs to Sudanese President, my father was kill by Sudan President Omar al Bashir in Plane Crash.
I was brought to dakar by the United nations high commission for refugees (UNHCR) in senegal dakar where i am seeking assylum now.The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some amount of money. my Late My father deposited the sum of US$8, 500, 000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin as i am the only child of my parents. However, I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the funds.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my school, as i was in my 1 year in the university, when the crisis started.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will send to you my photo in next mail and i will be expecting yours.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Yours Blessing

Tumbleweed

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.05.2008 | Top

#4 von Tumbleweed , 21.05.2008 08:04

Poeser hat selbstverständlich seiner neuen Flamme geantwortet und etwas über sich preisgegeben (Zum Glück wird Blessing-Mugu "Hubi's kleines Bumslokal" nicht übersetzen und ich hoffe, dass Poesers Lieblingsautorin in Senegal nicht so bekannt ist wie hier ). Mal schauen, was sich da entwickelt

In Antwort auf:
Dear Blessing,

Thank you for your mail. I'm sorry about the thinks, that happend to you down there in Africa. I hope, that you are fine now and you can begin a new life.

You want to know something more about me. I'm 25 years old and life here in a small german village near Posemuckel. I like to read books (my favourit writer is Theresa Orlowski) and take long walks in the nature. I go every weekend with my friend Herbert to our Pub in our village called "Hubi's kleines Bumslokal". I don't like bad weather and bad people. My hobbies are diving and dirving my Motorbike. I'm working as Repo-Man for a small bank.

If you like to come to me sometime, we have close to Posemuckel in Munster a large university, there you can close your school. It's very nice there.

You get a picture from me in my next mail.

Yours
Poeser Pursche

Tumbleweed

#5 von Tumbleweed , 21.05.2008 13:11

Sollen diese zarten Bande der Liebe schon jetzt zerbrechen? Da versucht der arme Poeser seine neue Flamme zu erreichen, doch Yahoo in Franzreich will einfach nicht die Mail haben (kein Account registriert). Wie soll das den so weitergehen, wenn ihr dauernd das Mailpostfach gelöscht wird...

Poeser hat sich schon auf viele tolle Stunden, Tage, Wochen, Monate und Jahre mit seiner neuen Freundin gefreut

Tumbleweed

I WILL KILL MYSELF WITH THIS PREGENANT
Ta7lilcom forex analysis web

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz