Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Dr. Hunt Ray ?????

#1 von Feuer und Flamme ( gelöscht ) , 23.03.2008 14:12

Hallo.

Ich hab da so lustigen mailkontakt bzw hatte dubiosen Kontakt zu mr.ray hunt!

In Antwort auf:
"Good Morning,
I want to book dinner for my members in your Restaurant. Please confirm these reservation in your Facility.
Details of the Reservation :
Date: 15th,16th,17th,18th,19th, & 20th May 2008
No of person: 10 person
Arrival times: 6:30 PM each day
Payment Type:Credit Card Only (I hope you have credit card facilities)

Please confirm if you have the availability and provide me with the charges for 10 people in 6 days,Then we will make an advance payment to hold the booking. I await your swift response.

Regards,

Das Allein ist ja noch nich weiter wild ....jetz kommts
In Antwort auf:
Hello,

Thanks for your kind email. After my discussion with some members today, We concluded that you will help us with our payment arrangement since you have a credit card facilities to run the charges of the payment, we also concluded to make an advance deposit of 2000euro by sending you my Visa credit card details to make the charges.

We concluded that because of our arrangement with our Flight Ticketing/Transport and logistic agent who is going to take care of our transport and some other logistic arrangement for us. He runs a private firm and does not have a credit card facilities(POS machine) to run his charges,we concluded to send him an advance payment so that he could be able to speed up with his arrangement for us in other to meet up with our time frame.

Therefore,we have also decided not to share our credit card details with a third party. Once you are in receipt of my credit card details, I will authorize you to charge the amount of 10,000euro, then deduct the amount of 2000euro as your deposit and then forward the balance of 8000euro to the logistics agent whose informations/details will be forwarded to you as soon as you complete the charges.

We also want you to mention the service charges, so that i can include it in the total payment that you will charge from my credit card. We want you to confirm this arrangement and provide us with your;

Full name,
Address and
Cell/Phone number.

We also hope that you will offer us the best service.
Thanks,

Dr Hunt Ray
King Cross House,
1 Osborn St ,
London E1 6TD
Phone number: + 44-703-192-2990

NOTE: IF THE DEPOSIT IS ABOVE THE TOTAL PRICE, YOU WILL NEED TO BALANCE US ON THE LAST DAY

Nachdem wir nun sagten,dass wir keine vorabzahlung brauchen,und er einfach dann vor ort bezahlen könne,meldete er sich nicht mehr.....mal schauen ob noch was kommt.
Kennt jemand diese art von abzocke?

Feuer und Flamme
zuletzt bearbeitet 23.03.2008 14:24 | Top

RE: Dr. Hunt Ray ?????

#2 von fridolin , 23.03.2008 17:22

Gäste für den Hoteldirektor S.U. und sein Hotel et Gite? Er sollte aber seine Vorauszahlung verdoppeln, schließlich sind die Deppen Girls auch da.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

Free Tibet ! SOS
RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT SERVICE "THE PROGRESSIVE CANADA"

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz