Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mrs Konates Seconlaif

#1 von Rilla ( gelöscht ) , 14.06.2007 09:28

In Antwort auf:

Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by xxx with SMTP id r20cs148500agc;
Thu, 31 May 2007 11:03:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by xxx with SMTP id y5mr177503buc.1180634597910;
Thu, 31 May 2007 11:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <mrs_konate029@yahoo.fr>
Received: from web27212.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web27212.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.102])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id b30si245049ika.2007.05.31.11.03.16;
Thu, 31 May 2007 11:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.102 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of mrs_konate029@yahoo.fr)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 22797 invoked by uid 60001); 31 May 2007 18:03:16 -0000

Received: from [41.207.215.67] by web27212.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 31 May 2007 20:03:16 CEST
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 20:03:16 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: loveline_konate70@yahoo.com
Subject: From Madam Loveline Konate.
To: mrs_konate029@yahoo.fr
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1513392890-1180634596=:22730"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <754202.22730.qm@web27212.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>

--0-1513392890-1180634596=:22730
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

From Madam Loveline Konate.

My Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Sons George and Henry
intend to establish in your country.Though I have not met with you before but I
believe one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.
I can confide on you for the brighter future of my children since you are a human
being like me. There is this huge amount of TwentyEight Million united states dollars.

($28.000.000.00) $28 million which my late Husband kept for us in a Security Company here in
Abidjan Cote D'ivoire before he was assasinated by unknown persons.Now I and my Sons George
and Henry have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough for
security and political reasons.

We want you to help us claim and retrieve these fund from the Security company and transfer
it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:
1). Telecommunication
2). the transport industry
3). Five star hotel
4). Real Estate

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,

Mrs Loveline Konate.

Tina ist sehr interessiert, aber sie möchte das Geld in Linden-Dollar, ob Mrs Konate
eine Ahnung hat, was das ist ?

In Antwort auf:

Dear Miss Loveline,

nice to hear from you. I am Miss Tina Ranseier from Bukhansan, Seconlaif.
And i am indeed interested in your money.
I like to invest in my new Hotel and is it possible to change the amount
in L$ because i have to pay with this devise here.

Thanks
Yours
Tina Ranseier

Gleich am nächsten Morgen findet Tina die Antwort in ihrer Mailbox.

In Antwort auf:
Dear Tina Ranseier,

Thanks for your quick reply to my email for your assistance to evacute my inheritance out of Africa.
I know it is the act of God for me to know you. My promise to you is that I will give you my maximum
cooperation throughout my family and business relationship with you. My sons and I want to leave
Ivory Coast because of the serious political unrest over here rightnow. We are no more safe with out inheritance.
Please I will like you to bring out your mind to help us to come over to your country to start a new lifes and I assure you that you will never regret it.

As I told you in my letter, the box containing the money is still at the custody of the security company
where my late husband deposited it. he deposited and registered the box as containing family valuables
in order not to attract the attention of the security company staffs. It is you and I that know about
this secret and I will like to keep it very confidentail until we conclude this business arrangement.
I will like you to pay me a short visit to Ivory Coast for both of us to go to the security company
together to get the box retrieved. After we might have retrieved the box, we shall make an arrangement
with an international bank here to transfer the money to your account in your country. On the other hand,
if you cannot come we may enquire from the company the possiblity to transfer the box to you directly in your country.
Immediately the money arrives your account, my sons and I will come to join you in your country for a
joint investment with you while my sons will continue their education.

As soon as I receive your positive response, I shall go and introduce you to the security company
as my husband's business partner whom I have empowered to assist me for the retrieval of
my family box with them. After my meeting with the company, I shall give you their contact
for you to contact them on my behalf to ask them about the procedures for
the retrieval / transfer of the box to you .

Let me know your opinion about the above information.I need your telephone number.

Have a good day.

Mrs Konate

Tina schlägt Mrs Konate die ominöse Ginko Financial als Transferbank vor !

In Antwort auf:

Dear Mrs Konate,

thanks for your early response.
Please transfer your money to my account at https://ginkofinancial.com/ .
This is our Countrys National Bank Institute.

Unfortunally Phone isnt already availiable in Seconlaif. But rumours are
that there is Voice Call soon.

Yours
Tina Ranseier

Rilla

Mrs Konate hat es nicht verstanden

#2 von Rilla ( gelöscht ) , 15.06.2007 11:07

Wie alle Mugus hängt sich Miss Konate gerne an die Leitung und telefoniert, dabei
hat Tina ihr schon gesagt, dass Telefonieren nicht möglich ist !

In Antwort auf:

before sending the money to your account,you have to send to me your full address,your country
and full photo copy of your international passport or id. I believe this will make me trust you.

Please call me on 0022506071157 my son is geaorge incase you get him on phone.

Mrs Konate.

Rilla

Graf Kunibert von Schenkkelklopf-Haumichwech und
Miss Armelle und Caspers Bedrüger Theater [

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz