Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Baker Pass.

#1 von Bass ( gelöscht ) , 23.09.2010 15:17

Hey,
Ich habe vorkurzem über Skype von einem Scamer ein Nachricht bekommen.
In seiner Skype Nachricht hat er folgendes geschrieben:

Zitat
[22.09.2010 21:18:08] mustara_smith1
Ghana National Bank
Dome-Accra
P.O.Box 20057, Accra-Ghana.
Hello SAKAMOTO,

I have been in search of someone with this last name "SAKAMOTO,'so when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can
assist each other. I am Mr. Mustara Smith, a Banker here in GHANA. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you on skype now. I am
having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because, it is in connection with your last
name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late JIM SAKAMOTO, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2004 for 36 calendar months, valued a US$15,500,000.00
(Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was the 16th of January 2010.Sadly Jim was among the
death victims in the May 26 2006 Earthquake disaster in Jawa,Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and
that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer.

Jim did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he Jim was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management
requested that I should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have
been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Jim is dead and do not have any Heir, they
will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen.

That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account,
since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you.There is no risk involved; the transaction
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than
allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to
both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.

Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET and DO NOT respond to this on skype for same security reason. I
have more to write you about the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal Email address: mustara_smith@ymail.com

Or mrm_smith@hotmail.com

Regards,
Mr. Mustara Smith

Ich habe ihn dann einfach so aus Spaß eine E-Mail adresse geben die ich nicht mehr benutze.
In seiner E-Mail ha folgendes geschrieben:

Zitat
Dear Yoshitoki Sakamoto ,

Thanks for your response and willingness to participate in this transaction. The name of my bank is Ghana National bank. I am happy as well to know that we can do this together for our mutual interest. I am sending you my working I.D for more proof. This transaction requires utmost trust from your side, since you will be receiving the funds in your account and shall be in control of everything, until I come for my share. Regarding the sharing, since I am the initiator of this transaction I deserve to take home a higher percentage, so I propose to share the money with you 50% for you and 50% for me. let me know your mind on this, because it is my wish for both parties to be happy.

I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and secured. It involves bank to bank wire transfer to your bank account. I shall take care of information related to the account once the transfer is concluded. This is Africa, your first name or last name matters not as far i am concern, all i need from you is obedient to my directives only. The first step now in this transaction, is to place your name as the next of kin to the account in the bank system so that all information will reflect accordingly. THEREFORE I will require you to send me the following information for the commencement of the process, YOUR FULL NAMES, YOUR AGE, POSTAL ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBERS. This has to be done immediately. This transaction will be completed within 10-14 working days and the funds will be transferred to your bank account.

Once I receive the above mentioned information and concludes with my inside arrangements and changes, I shall send you the contact details of a Lawyer you shall contact for the representation. The lawyer in question is good and specializes in such cases. He is also a registered attorney with the Central Bank of Ghana which is the bank that will handle the transfer of the funds out of the country to your bank account, and also Inter-Con security company these company can as well make the deliver of the funds to you in cash at your doorstep. As far as my bank is concern, I will be in control.

Here is a little more about me, I am married to a lovely wife with five children, four girls and a boy. Attached is my family picture. This is just to proof to you that I am who I say I am and I will require your unreserved attention to this transaction and would be happy also to see your picture or id to boost my trust in you that you will not betray me when the fund is finally transferred into you designated bank. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good. I await your urgent response. Thanks and remain blessed. PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET.

Sincerely,
Mustara Smith

Und hier sein angeblich Bankausweis, der als Anhang dabei war:

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
doc_My_Work_I.D.jpg  

Bass
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 18:45 | Top

Personalausweisnummer generieren
"West Union" sucht Mitarbeiter

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz