Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

CAPTAIN DUKER COLEMAN [US Marine Captain]

#1 von Mugu-Baiter , 13.12.2006 23:08

Diesmal eine Mugu Irak Mail mit Fotos. Die Geldkiste ist uralten Mugumaterial!

In Antwort auf:
From: "usacaptain duker" <usacaptain@usacaptain.orangehome.co.uk> Add to Address Book
Subject: Dear Friend!!
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:48:14 +0100 (CET)
To: ***@***
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail and for accepting my offer. I apologize for my late reply, it's due to my duty here. Since your last email to me on the month of JUNE, I couldn't reply back because my troops were camping at the road to the jordanian border, that makes it difficult for me to check my mail.

I have finally secure the money as being aggred and have every proof of this transaction only what I need is your assistance in smuggling this money out of Iraq. I am ready now to transfer the money to you. I want you to send your BANK details and YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT PHONE NUMBER to enable me start transferring the money into your BANK ACCOUNT as i cannot leave IRAQ because of the nature of my work.

I will transfer it with the Bank of Baghdad, Iraq. They do International Transfer. I will not send it at once, I will transfer $500,000 each transfer. I will inform you on what to do when i finally transfer the money into your BANK ACCOUNT.

I am giving you all the trust and I believe that with the help of God, we will sucessfully transfer this money out of Iraq. I hope that one day we will meet each other face to face to start a long lasting relationship.

Please do not disclose this deal to anybody as to protect my duty with the US Marine. I attached my picture and the picture of the Money which for your confirmation as you requested.It wasn't easy for me to do that but I had to because you requested for it and to make assurance double sure.

Remember, your share still remains the same 30% out of the total amount of the money. The total amount of the money is $12.8million Dollars.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to proceed it the transfer.Please, Do not reply to this email, reply me to my private email address captain_dc212@myway.com for security reasons.

Thanks.
CAPTAIN DUKER COLEMAN

CAPTAIN COLEMAN DUKER

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
94e.THE_CASH.jpg  

Mugu-Baiter

Geschäftsvorschlag VERTRAULICH und Geheimni
Simbabwes "Beckham" Paulson Benson

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz