Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

800 Mio $ in Benin vergessen

#1 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 12.12.2006 18:10

So liebe Gemeinde,

es geht loooooos......

Mann bin ich vergesslich, habe ich doch glatt vergessen meine 800 Mio US$ aus Benin abzurufen, aber seht selbst:

In Antwort auf:

X-Account-Key: account4
X-UIDL: 319886673ce925b20b7dfec1742fd1ae
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
Return-Path: <ahmeddabbous@aim.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxx@xxx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 12 Dec 2006 02:23:17 -0000
Received: from imo-m19.mx.aol.com (EHLO imo-m19.mx.aol.com) [64.12.137.11]
by xxx.xxx.net (mx069) with SMTP; 12 Dec 2006 03:23:17 +0100
Received: from ahmeddabbous@aim.com
by imo-m19.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v38_r7.6.) id i.bbe.5e1e43f (57881);
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:16:58 -0500 (EST)
Received: from WEBMAIL-RA21 (webmail-ra21.webmail.aol.com [152.163.181.161]) by air-ia04.mail.aol.com (v114.2) with ESMTP id MAILINIA43-e219457e1117109; Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:16:56 -0500
Subject: CONTACT GLOBAL TRUST COMPANY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:16:55 -0500
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="--------MB_8C8EBAABA8FB055_4E4_483E_WEBMAIL-RA21.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: AOL WebMail 22250
Received: from 81.91.239.211 by WEBMAIL-RA21.sysops.aol.com (152.163.181.161) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:16:55 -0500
Message-Id: <8C8EBAABA9212AB-4E4-25B9@WEBMAIL-RA21.sysops.aol.com>
X-AOL-IP: 152.163.181.161
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: 83YWCA1AbHIyV4ul7TU0zDEqJihyapAj
----------MB_8C8EBAABA8FB055_4E4_483E_WEBMAIL-RA21.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
AHMED & COUNSELORS AT LAW
06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA DODOMEY
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN.=20
11/12/006

I have been waiting for you since to contact me and claim or to come and pick your Confirmable bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars but i did not heard from you since that time ,then I went and deposited the Draft with Global Security Company Benin Republic ,

I travelled out of the country to see my boss and will not come back till next month end.

You have to contact the Global Trust Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package ,because of the expiring date

I paid for the delivering charges and insurance fee, It remains thair security keeping fee which will cost you a little amount of money.i would had pay that but they said no because to contact you may take time in case of dumorage.

This is thair Contact address,

GlOBAL TRUST SECURITY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC.
Dr Mike Ene,
DIRECTOR GENERAL
E-mail:glotrustcompany@myway.com
Phone number +229-93773404 .

I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake in the delivering.

Let me know as soon as you receive your Draft .
Thanks,
Barrister Ahmed Dabbous.

Natürlich werde ich meine Versäumnisse umgehend nachholen
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.12.2006 20:39 | Top

RE: 800 Mio $ in Benin vergessen

#2 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 12.12.2006 19:18

hmmm... so langsam bekomme ich Entscheidungsschwierigkeiten...

vielleicht sollte ich zwei- drei Baites parallel laufen lassn...*kopfkratz*

ich hätte da noch zwei vielversprende Angebote:

In Antwort auf:
1. Angebot:

My name is ALICE KOSSA SMITH, the only daughter of late Mr. And Mrs.KOSSA SMITH. My father was a very wealth cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, my father died during the political war crisis that going on in my country here in ivory coast(cote d'ivoire).My mother died when I was a baby when she was about to delivers a new baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on november 2002 in a private hospital herein Abidjan he called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of FIFTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS.(£15.500,000) left in a fixed/suspence account in one of the Bank in London, as a family treasures that he used my name her only daughter for the next of kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for Some one in a country of my choice who is God fearing and honest that could help get fund out of the Bank as my relative, ans have the money transfered the money moved to his/her Account and use it to help me come over to the Country, and give me the best of Education, and for investment purpose.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards again.Your suggestions and ideas will
be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
(1)Can you help me Make this a Realality?
(2)Can you stand as my guardian since I am only 15 years old?
(3)Can you make an arrangement for me to come over to
your country to further my Education and to secure a
resident permit in your country?
(4) Can you honestly take me as your own and help me?
(5) Can I completely trust you?
(6) What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the money is in your
account?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible so that i can forward the all the
informations to you after we have agreed on the conditions for your assistance. My life is not safe
here and i need to be out of here as soon as possible because now that my father is dead and am only a female child, firstly the political war crisis are still going on here in my country and secondly my uncles are seeking to kill me so that they can have all my fathers properties. i really don't want to struggle anything with them in terms of properties but my presence will still be disturbing them. thank God they are not aware of this fund in the bank hence, I want to leave here as soon as you help me to cleared funds from the bank in London and lodge it into a safe account in your stable country and then help me to come over to meet you. Without your help, i will find it difficult to travel and clear it myself alone with my little or no experience since am just 15 years of age.
I await for your urgent reply so that i can give you the contact of the bank for you to contact them as you are my guardian.

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,
Das 2. Angebot:
In Antwort auf:
DR. DATTI WILLIAMS
NO 10 FRANK LAOUT IKEJA,
LAGOS NIGERIA
EMAIL:
datti_williams2007@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend,

RE: TRANSFER OF USD25.
500,000$ (TWENTY FIVE MILLION,
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES
DOLLARS ONLY)TO A
SAFE ACCOUNT.

I wish to intimate you with this
proposal in my
capacity as Chief Accountant and in full agreement
with
the Auditor-General of this Company(NIGERIAN
NATIONAL PETROLEUM
CORPORATION ) We scrutinized all
records and the accounts of awarded
and executed
contracts of this company (NNPC) during the previous
military regime, since the inception of democracy in
Nigeria and
carefully uncover and mapped out a
whopping sum USD25.500,000 hundred
thousand dollars,
which we want to transfer into your account as the
beneficiary.

As top civil Servants, we are not authorized to
operate
foreign bank accounts hence our decision to
use your account in full
trust and confidence to
transfer this money outside Nigeria. We have
accepted
you as our foreign partner and will regularize and
update the
approvals to reflect you as the true
beneficiary of the contract sum
USD USD25.500,000
(TWENTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLAR).

Moreover, it is pertinent to note that it is not
risky
and does not require much engagements since we have
taken care of
the deal in full capacity. We have
resolved to give you 30% of the
total sum for your
assistance. If you are interested in this deal.
Remember to give to me your, contact address, phone
and fax lines
through which l can send you approved
documents for your perusals. You
will send me a letter
of invitation immediately the money get into your
account.

I am anxiously waiting for your response with hope
that you
will understand the confidential of this
transaction.Note, reply at my
altanative email
address:datti_williams2007@yahoo.com.hk

Best
Regards,

Dr. Datti Williams
So Jungs....wenn ich die Sümmchen mal zusammenrechne....könnte ich vielleicht bald ne feindliche Übernahme von Microsoft planen.
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.12.2006 02:14 | Top

RE: 800 Mio $ in Benin vergessen

#3 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 12.12.2006 22:14

uuups, ich habe mich mit der Summe ja ein bisschen vertan, das sind ja nur lausige 800.000 $, da war scheinbar ich etwas geblendet von den vielen Zahlen

anyway....ich habe geantwortet:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Sirs,

I´m writing you to let you know, that I´m claiming the bank draft of 800.000.00 US$, the Office of AHMED & COUNSELORS AT LAW has deposited at your company.
Please send the bank draft to the following adress:

Mr.
Eric Honegger
Unter den Linden 137
10871 Berlin

I´m looking forward to receive your response very soon.

sicerely yours
E. Honegger

So, mein Hunger ist nach der Enttäuschung mit dieser geringen Summe aber noch nicht gestillt....da muss noch ein Mugu daran glauben...
will be continued...
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.12.2006 20:40 | Top

RE: 800.000 $ in Benin vergessen

#4 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 13.12.2006 20:36

na das funzt ja wie geschmiert, jetzt muss ich diese ominöse Security-Company erstmal auffordern zu beweisen, dass sie auch tatsächlich über mein Package verfügen, auch eine Kopy der Bankanweisung will ich sehen, vielleicht ist es ja garnicht meine, also bescheissen lass ich mich ja nicht...

Die fangen abermal bescheiden an, nur 100.-$ wollen die fürs erste, ich glaube die wollen mich verarschen, für 100.-$ greife ich doch keinen Bleistift an, geschweige denn tätige eine Überweisung, das ist Zeitverschwendung in höchstem Maße, wissen die überhaupt welchen Wert meine Zeit hat? Zumutung, soll mich mit so Kleckerbeträgen rumreissen, na wartet....

Die Antwort die ich heute bekam:

In Antwort auf:
To: xxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xx
Subject: FROM GLOBAL SECURITY TRUST COMPANY
Received: <glotrustcompany@myway.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:08:44 -0500 (EST)
GLOBAL TRUST COMPANY WANLIDA HOUSE BUILDING20 DEGBAGO CRESCENT, COTONOU REPUBLIC OFBENIN.

Attention; Eric Honegger Thanks you for your mail we are about to contact you before we recive your mail. Your Package was deposited in our Security Global Trust Company here to Deliver to you.by Barrister Ahmed before he travelled out of the country. He paid for the delivering Charge and insurance, to deliver the package direct to your address in your country. What you have to do is to send our security company is the accumulated security keeping fee so far which is $100 Dollars.Try to send the money as soon as possible so that your package will be among of those that will move by next tomorrow on this week. Again I want to let you know that your Security keeping fee will be increasing as long as your package is still here with us.Your Draft of $800.000.00 Us Dollars will move as soon as we receive our security keeping fee.And we will send the tracking Number to you to be
tracking your Package and know When it will get to your country.This is our Company website; http:/ /www.globaltrustsecuritycompanyiraq.be.cx]http://www.globaltrustsecuritycompanyiraq.be.cx
Open our website and click contact to see our Address Here in Benin Republic Make sure that you send to us your delivery address and your privet phone NumberTo avoid any mistake on the delivery, Finally we will send to you the name you will use to send the fee through western Union Waiting to hear from you soon DR. Mike EneDIRECTOR GENERALGLOBAL TRUST SECURITY COMPANYCOTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC+229 93 77 34 04
Da ich ein vielbeschäftigter Ex-Politiker bin, reise ich viel in der Gegend herum und halte Vorträge...natürlich vergisst man da schonmal sein Package...

So ein vielbeschäftigter Mann antwortet auch nie sofort....

will be continued...
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.12.2006 21:03 | Top

#5 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 13.12.2006 21:08

ja lesen die denn meine Mail nicht?
habe ich nicht klar und deutlich die Delivery-adress genannt? und was soll das mit meiner privaten Telefonnummer?

hahaha, drohen mit increasing of the keeping fee, soweit hat das Aufbewahren des Package bisher nur lausige 100$ gekostet,
das scheinen wirklich Bedürftige zu sein

---
Coroner

Coroner

#6 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2006 10:37

Ich habe mich jetzt erstmal etwas schwer von Begriff gestellt, will erstmal etwas mehr aus ihm herausholen um dann das Stück Wurst zu vergrössern

Deshalb eine kurze Antwortmail:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Sirs,

as you wrote in your mail before, Barrister Ahmed has payed all expensives on my behalf already before he travelled out of the country.

I can´t understand what for the 100$ you´re claiming?
so far that´s only a little money, not worth to make the effort of a bank transfer.

You should know, I´m a very busy man, formerly politician, I won´t waste time for peanuts.

Before we proceed furthermore, please send me a copy of that bank draft, so that I may have a proof of the document.

sincerely yours
E. Honegger

---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.12.2006 11:16 | Top

#7 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2006 20:03

die Antwortfrequenz erhöht sich...

In Antwort auf:
ERIC HONEGGER,

WE RECIEVED YOUR MAIL AND ITS WELL NOTED. FOR MORE CLEARIFICATION THIS IS THE GLOBAL TRUST SECURITY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC BRANCH OFFICE.

YOUR BANK DRAFT OF $800,000 US DOLLARS WAS DEPOSITED HERE BY BARRISTER AHMED BEFORE HE TRAVELLED.
ACTUALLY BARRISTER AHMED DEPOSITED THE DRAFT ON BEHALF OF HIS UNDISCLOSED CLIENT AND DID PAID FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGE WITH INSURANCE FEE, BUT YOUR DRAFT HAS ACCUMULATED SECURITY KEEPING FEE WHICH YOU MUST PAY TO RELEASE YOUR DRAFT FOR DELIVERY TO YOU. THE KEEPING FEE IS $100 AT THE MOMENT AND WILL KEEP INCREASING IF YOU DO NOT MAKE PAYMENT. TO BE SINCERE WITH YOU HE WANTED TO PAY FOR THE FEE ALONG SIDE BUT WE REFUSED AS IT IS AGAINST OUR COMPANY PROCEDURES BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE US TO CONTACT YOU.

THE TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR DRAFT WILL BE SENT TO YOU IMMEDIATLY YOU MAKE PAYMENTS AND YOUR DRAFT LEAVES OUR OFFICE SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW ITS DESTINATION TILL YOU RECIEVE IT AT UNTER DEN LINDEN 137, 10871 BERLIN GERMANY.

WE WILL SEND YOU NAME TO MAKE PAYMENTS AS SOON AS YOU RECONFIRM DELIVERY ADDRESS AND PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY DELIVERY.

BEST REGARDS,

DR MIKE ENE

DIRECTOR(GTCC)

MOBILE:+229-93773404.

Tja Leute, so gehts ja nicht, einfach meine Bitte nach der Kopie ignorieren...tztztztz
und was ist das eigentlich für eine Umgangsform? keine Anrede, nur einfach meinen guten Namen dahinschreiben....

Ich sehe mich veranlasst folgendes abzuschicken:

In Antwort auf:
Dear Sirs, Mr.Mike Ene, (habe absichtlich den Dr. weggelassen)

firstable I´want to reconfirm the delivery adress: Mr. Eric Honegger, Unter den Linden 137, 10871 Berlin.

As I mentioned in my mail before, I´m a formerly politician, despite of my retirement in the year 1990, I´m still very activ with my business.
That´s why I want to keep my private fone number for private reasons only.
Do you know any politician who gives away his private fone number? no way....also I can´t see any reason to use my private fone number for this affair.

For further communications you´re adviced, not to ignore the content of my mails. I asked you to send me a copy of that special bank draft, so the authenticity of the document can be proven.

As a politician I have travelled many, many countries, maybe that way I´ve lost my package with the special bank draft in Benin.
Now to assure, that the certain bank draft is the one I´m missing, I need an unimpeachable evidence.

I´m looking forward for your response asap.

yours sincerely
E. Honegger

Diese Antwort werde ich jedoch heute nichtmehr abschicken, er soll nicht denken, dass ich soviel Zeit hätte ihm seine Mails umgehend zu beantworten.
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.12.2006 20:10 | Top

#8 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 16.12.2006 09:52

der Mugu stellt sich störrisch, auch sein Ton ist absolut unangemessen.
Man stelle sich vor, hier ist eine kleine Aufbewahrungs-Firma die sich in einem forschen Ton an einen potenten Kunden wendet um lausige 100.-$ aus einer Dienstleistung einzufordern.

Dass es sich hierbei um einen "very special" Kunden handelt, hat er scheinbar noch garnicht gerafft.
In der vergessenen Package befindet sich ja nichtnur diese Bank-Draft über lumpige 800.000$, sondern ganz geheime Unterlagen über die politischen Aktivitäten des im Untergrund werkelnden E.Honegger, der einer ganzen politischen Organisation vorsteht.

Ich glaube, so langsam sollte ich den Geheimdienstchef informieren, dass dieses Package auch unbeschadet wieder in Berlin ankommt.

Ich muss das jetzt nur ganz sanft in die Communication einbringen, nicht, dass der Mugu sich vor Schreck in die Hosen macht und entfleucht.

Ich brauche ein bisschen Zeit, mir das zu überlegen.....

hier erstmal seine Antwort:

In Antwort auf:
ATTENTION: HONEGGER,

THIS IS GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC YOUR DRAFT WAS DEPOSITED HERE BY BARRISTER AHMED FOR HIS UNDISCLOSED CLIENT HENCE WE WERE MADATED TO SEND THE PACKAGE TO YOU AND FOR SECURITY REASONS CAN NOT OPEN THE PACKAGE.

DO CONTACT ME WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR YOU DRAFT AND PLEASE DO NOT INSULT MY OFFICE.

BEST REGARDS
DR MIKE ENE.

hehehe, ich glaube ich sollte ihm ein neues Keyboard schicken, seines klemmt :)

---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.12.2006 10:04 | Top

#9 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 16.12.2006 22:51

je länger ich über seine anmassende Mail nachdenke, desto mehr ärgere ich mich. Geht man so mit Kunden um?
Ein Direktor der sich persönlich um Angelegenheiten im Wert von $100.- kümmert.... wahrlich kein Global Player...

Ich habe mich entschlossen ihn für seine ungezogene Mail abzuwatschen:

In Antwort auf:
Attention: Ene,

the way you are communicating with me is not the way I´m used to.

Remember that you are a Service Company who has to serve theirs customers, even if you are the chairman.

I start doubting already, if you are really director of a service-company like you mentioned, anyway that´s not the way businessmen talk to theire customers.

Despite of your behavior, I´m still highly interested to conclude this transaction in mutual contentment and either you should be.

Let´s get back to communications like businessmen do.

I´m gonna tell you, that´s not only the bank draft what I´m interested in. As I told you earlier, I´m a politician and so I´m carry many politically charged documents with me all the time. One of my package got lost while my travel through African Countries.

Since I´m missing that certain bank draft, I´m also missing some highly explosive documents, contained in that mentioned package.

You should know, that the missing documents are even more valuable for me than the bank draft.
Valuable only for myself, nothing worth for you.

Cause I´m not really sure, that the missing package ist the one you offer me, I need some certain evidence.

I´m gonna offer you even ten times more money then you are claiming, if you just do what I want you to do.

In case, that you wanna keep that package for your own, I´m going to hand over this file to our secret service.
Then I can do nothing for you anymore.
Just be warned.

Best Regards
E.Honegger

hmmmm....ich habe noch keine Erfahrung mit diesen Typen, war das etwas zu hart?
Wird ihn die Aussicht 10mal mehr, also 1000$ zu bekommen bei der Stange halten?

hmmmm...ich glaube, ich habe zu dick aufgetragen.....
schau´n mer mal....
---
Coroner

Coroner

#10 von Scambaiter , 17.12.2006 04:20

...gut abgewatscht. Die lassen sich fast alles gefallen.
Ich denke, da musst du dir keine Sorgen machen.

BTW: Dein Englisch klingt nach gutem alten US-Südstaaten Slang, alle Achtung.
(Gonna, wonna, howdy...)
MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

#11 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 17.12.2006 07:58

moin,moin,

ich bin ja wirklich mal gespannt.....dass es schon so lange geht, hätte ich bei meinem ersten Bait noch garnicht erwartet.

In Antwort auf:
BTW: Dein Englisch klingt nach gutem alten US-Südstaaten Slang, alle Achtung.
(Gonna, wonna, howdy...)

Danke fürs Kompliment, aber schlimmer, Scambaiter, noch viel schlimmer...im Grunde beherrsche ich nur tiefstes Aussie-outback-englisch, wo mindestens einmal in jedem Satz die Wörter bloody und fu..ing vorkommen, aber dies konnte ich hier noch erfolgreich unterdrücken
---
Coroner

Coroner

#12 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2006 10:46

guten Morgen Gemeinde,

also heute Morgen hätte ich noch mein Didgeridoo verwettet, dass der Typ sich vom Acker gemacht hat

Jedoch bekam ich gerade eben diese Mail:

In Antwort auf:
ATTN: MR ERIC HONEGGER,

I APPOLOGISE IF I SOUNDED HARSH TO YOU BECAUSE WE DO NOT COMPROMISE OUR CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION BUT I MUST BE SINCERE TO YOU WITH DUE RESPECT, WE ANSWER TO MANY CUSTOMERS REQUEST EVERY DAY HENCE YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT YOU ARE A CUSTOMER TOO.

I HAVE EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT WE DO NOT OPEN REGISTERED PARCELS TO BE DELIVERED HENCE CAN NOT DO AS YOU REQUESTED.

ALL I FOUND OUT FROM MY ENQUIRY OF THE CONTENT OF YOUR PARCEL IS A BANK DRAFT OF $800.000 US DOLLARS PLUS SOME OTHER UNDISCLOSED DOCUMENTS HENCE I ADVICE YOU PAY OUR SECURITY DEPARTMENT ITS KEEPING FEE TO SEND YOU PARCEL THE YOU CONFIRM ITS CONTENT.

BE INFORMED THAT YOUR KEEPING HAS INCREASED TO $155 US DOLLARS AND WILL BE INCREASING BY WEEKS IF YOU DO NOT PAY TO HAVE YOUR PARCEL DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS UNTER DEN LINDEN 137,10871 BERLIN IN GERMANY BEFORE WE CLOSE FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK.

MORE SO I WILL LIKE YOU HAVE HAVE YOUR PARCEL THIS WEEK SO THAT YOU WILL BE CLEARED OF THIS TRANSACTION. WE WILL SEND YOU THE NAME TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AS SOON AS WE HEAR FROM YOU.

DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND OUR COMPANY AS THAT IS OUR MODUS OPARANDI OF SERVICE.

BEST REGARDS,

DR MIKE ENE
DIRECTOR(GTCC)

Na also, es geht doch...am Ende dieser Geschichte wird noch ein ganz passabler Geschäftsmann aus ihm

Jetzt gilts für mich ihm ein paar Aufgaben zu stellen, am besten irgendwas mit Fotos...hmmm...muss überlegen
---
Coroner

Coroner

#13 von Scambaiter , 18.12.2006 12:53

Coroner,
...sag' ich doch! Es geht weiter.
Deren Dummheit wird nur noch durch die Geldgier überboten!
MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.12.2006 | Top

#14 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2006 20:18

Ja du hattest Recht, ich hatte noch Zweifel

Ermutigt durch sein "apologise" werde ich etwas frecher, schliesslich hat ER die Leistung zu erbringen.

Meine Antwort:

In Antwort auf:
Attn: DR MIKE ENE,

I´m very pleased, you have changed your attitude, so we may lead this transaction to a satisfactory conclusion.

I can understand, that you´re not willing to open a package as yor "Modus Operandi of Service" does not allow to do so.

Other hand, there is one thing I´d like to know: how do you know, that the package contains a bank draft of 800.000US$ and also you know, that contained in the package are some documents as well, without opened it?
I´m really concerned about the documents right now.

Please understand, cuz I´m a politician, I can´t trust anybody and neither I´m willing to send money out in the blue.

Before we proceed any further, I need an evidence, so I´m able to verify, it´s my package that you are holding.
Don´t worry about the keeping fee, If you provide me with the right evidence, I´ll pay you even much more.

I wont make it too complicated, that´s why I´m suggesting you, to send me a photo where you´re standing in front of your building, holding my package in your hands. That is the only way I can assure myself, it´s my package in the hand of the right company.

Best Regards
Eric Honegger

wie hat Einstein so schön gesagt:
"Ich glaube auf dieser Welt sind zwei Dinge unendlich,
das Universum und die Dummheit der Menschen,
wobei ich mir beim Universum noch nicht so sicher bin"

---
Coroner

Coroner

#15 von Rilla ( gelöscht ) , 19.12.2006 13:45

@Coroner

Der Link : http://www.globaltrustsecuritycompanyiraq.be.cx löst auf
die IP : 88.191.12.214 auf,
die sitzt auf der Ile de France. Dein Mugu ist also ein echter Pariser.

Viele Grüsse
---
Rilla

Rilla

#16 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 19.12.2006 14:09

Hallo Rilla,

danke, genau das habe ich auchschon herausgefunden. Da er mir jetzt quasi eine Absage erteilt hat, sollte ich es zu einem würdigen Abschluss bringen.
Hiermit würde ich gerne dein Angebot der Hilfe annehmen und denke mir, dass wir folgendermassen vorgehen sollten:

Honegger kann es nicht zulassen, dass seine überaus wichtigen Dokumente und das Geld in Händen dieser ominösen Company bleiben, deshalb bittet er Mielke sich des Geheimdienstes zu bedienen um mehr herauszufinden.
Dieser findet auch prompt heraus, dass die IP zur ile de france führt. Dieses wird den Mugus auch mitgeteilt unter anderem auch, dass schon zwei Agenten unterwegs dorthin sind.
Was hälst du davon?

Achso, das bekam ich heute Morgen:

In Antwort auf:
MR ERIC,

YOU ARE DEMANDING TOO MUCH FROM OUR COMPANY. BEFORE WE REGISTER ANY PACKAGE WE NOTE THE CONTENT BUT DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS OF THEM AND I CAN NOT TAKE PHOTOS BECAUSE OF YOUR PACKAGE.

WE HAVE MANY OTHER CUSTOMERS AND HENCE YOURS IS NOT A SPECIAL CASE PER SAY SO I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR PACKAGE AND WHEN EVER YOU FEEL YOU NEED IT, YOU CONTACT US OK.

BEST REGARDS
DR MIKE ENE.

Ich habe erst wieder heute Abend Zeit zu antworten, bis dahin muss ich mir was überlegen.

Mann o Mann, ich hätte nie gedacht, dass Baiting soviel Zeit und Aufmerksamkeit verschlingt
---
Coroner

Coroner

#17 von Rilla ( gelöscht ) , 19.12.2006 14:31

@Coroner

Erich Mielke ist froh, dass er in seinem
Alter wieder etwas zu tun bekommt.
Er lässt nachfragen, ob er sich an
diese Adresse wenden soll : glotrustcompany@myway.com ?

Er wird sich mit dem Russischen Omon in
Verbindung setzen. Dann werden sich drei
nette Herren zu den Mugus begeben und
diese davon überzeugen, dass du dein
Geld wiederbekommst.
Erich wird ihnen dieses Bild mitschicken.

Viele Grüsse

---
Rilla

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
OMON.jpg  

Rilla
zuletzt bearbeitet 19.12.2006 14:41 | Top

#18 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 19.12.2006 14:46

Klasse Rilla

Also alter Weggefährte Erich übernimm den Fall.

Parallel werde ich ihm heute Abend mitteilen, dass mir das Risiko zu gross ist, das Paket in seinen Händen zu belassen und ich sowieso den Verdacht hege, dass es garnicht um diese 800.000$ geht, sondern ich mit den Dokumenten erpresst werden soll.

Mein Geheimdienst hat mir schon mitgeteilt, dass sich mein Paket in der Nähe von Paris befinden würde, weitere Aufklärung sei am laufen.

jupp, so ähnlich werde ich es verfassen
---
Coroner

Coroner

Erich Mielke kümmert sich

#19 von Rilla ( gelöscht ) , 19.12.2006 17:47

In Antwort auf:
Hüten Sie sich !

Warum behandeln Sie einen alten Mann wie
Eric Honegger so. Er fürchtet um sein Geld und
seine Dokumente.
Aber Sie haben keine Ahnung, mit wem Sie
es zu tun haben. Eric Honegger war einmal
der Generalsekretär von Deutschland und ist
immer noch ein sehr wichtiger und einflussreicher
Mann.

Eric hat mich, als seinen alten Freund um Hilfe gebeten.
Ich war schon als junger Mann für den Geheimdienst tätig.
Und ich muss Ihnen sagen, ich habe einiges über Sie
und Ihre dubiose Firma herausbekommen.

Ihre Firma befindet sich in Paris.
Zwei meiner Agenten sind bereits zu Ihnen
unterwegs.
Der andere befindet sich direkt auf dem Weg zu Ihrem Haus in
Benin,um Ihnen auch dort das Handwerk zu legen.

Wir sind fähig, Leute wie Sie über GPS und Satellit zu orten und
überall in der Welt zu finden.
Sie sollten sich überlegen, ob sie Herrn Honegger nicht
lieber sein Geld und seine Dokumente zurückgeben.
Mit unseren Männern ist nicht zu spassen.

88.191.12.214 das ist ihre Pariser IP, über die wir sie geortet
und gefunden haben. Dies sind Ihre anderen IPs : 208.45.133.133
, 81.91.239.211.
Wir haben auch Kontakt zum Geheimdienst von Benin aufgenommen.
Mein Agent wird Sie also nicht alleine besuchen kommen.

Eine ihrer Adresse in Benin ist:
06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA DODOMEY
03 COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Das ist aber noch nicht alles, was wir über Sie
herausbekommen haben. Man hat sich in
Benin bereits Zugang zu Ihren Konten verschafft.

Sie werden von uns hören.

Erich Mielke
----------------------------------------------
Geheimdienstagentur
-----------------------------------------------
OMON Deutschland / Russland
-----------------------------------------------

---
Rilla

Rilla

RE: Erich Mielke kümmert sich

#20 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 19.12.2006 18:30

Na dann bin ich mal gespannt ob da nochwas von ihm zurückkommt, habe ihm gerade folgendes geschickt:

In Antwort auf:
Attn: Ene,

as I´ve seen, you´re not willing to do what I want you to do, neither you are ready to send the package.

I´ve lost my patience already and handed over this file to our Chief of the secret service, so he may start he´s investigations.
The package is much to important to me, can not be left under your custody.

Mister Erich Mielke is a really vicious man, I wouldn´t want him for enemy, also the staff of he´s department are very evil-minded people.

So far he found out already that you are partly located in Ile de France.

I feel very sorry for you, but your balky behavior didn´t left any other chance to me.

You may go to say good bye to your family already, you´re not gonna see them anymore.

bye

---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 19.12.2006 18:30 | Top

Dating???
Ordentlicher Nebenverdienst

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz