Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Erich Mielke kümmert sich

#21 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 20.12.2006 17:37

Wieder Erwarten hat der Mugu jetzt doch nochmal geschrieben, scheint ein besonders dummes Exemplar zu sein, hier seine Mail:

In Antwort auf:
I SEE YOU ARE NOT READY FOR YOUR PACKAGE. WE ARE A COMPANY HENCE YOU GO AND FIND THE DEPOSITOR OF THE PACKAGE AND IF YOU NEED IT DELIVERED TO YOU YOU PAY OUR FEES AND STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO WRITE US.

DR MIKE ENE

Es sieht so aus, als hätte er garnicht richtig verstanden was wir ihm geschrieben haben.
Ich werde ihm aber zum Abschied nochmal was schreiben.
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 04.02.2007 18:45 | Top

#22 von Scambaiter , 20.12.2006 19:26

In Antwort auf:
Ich werde ihm aber zum Abschied nochmal was schreiben.
Damit er es auch gut versteht, was ein Abschiedsbrief ist, kannst du ihm ja noch eine Abschieds-Urkunde mitschicken: http://www.scambaiter.info/certificate.phtml

Das versteht er dann schon...
MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

#23 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 20.12.2006 19:33

@Scambaiter,
---
Coroner

Coroner

#24 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 25.01.2007 12:44

Es geht weiter, er hat noch nicht aufgegeben, heute bekam ich dies:

In Antwort auf:
FROM OFFICE OF THE DRUG LAW/ANTI
TERRORISTS ENFORCEMENT
AGENCY
12 MILES NW -BERKEMEY
SQURARE.
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Dear E. Honegger

I am Mr Ebeson Ike the Secretary to General Idiris M. Yusuf Director General of Drug Law Enforcement Agency Benin Republic .

I was told to contact you by the General Idiris M. Yusuf. It has come to the notice of the authority of Drug law/Anti-Terrorist Act Enforcement Agency Benin Republic through our intelligence monitoring unit, that the management of Global Trust courier security company Benin has effected the delivery of your Draft of $800.000 united states dollars.

The said delivery after due investigation was carried out , contrary to Article102, section36,subsection of the 1995 Drug and allied matters act, schedule guiding against Drug and money Laundering and Article 17, subsection 28 of 2001 Anti-Terrorist Act, guiding against all terrorists activities.

We wish to remind you of the consequences of delivering such sum of money outside the country without complying fully the provisions of the Drug Law/Anti-Terrorists regulations and provision of Drug/Monetary Charter which stipulated that an amount of such magnitude must carry ;Certificate Drug/ Anti-Terrorists Clearance Certificate; which will duly guarantee and cover the money as being legitimately acquired devoid of terrorist/Drug or money laundry.

By virtue of power conferred on this office and in our capacity as sole Agency responsible for issuing the Drug/Anti-Terrorists Clearance Certificate for such amount, that is why we placed your Draft on hold since. and stop the courier company for delivery pending when you obtain the Anti-Terrorists /Drug Clearance Certificate (A.T.D.C.C)

We have finally investigated and found out that your own Draft was free from Drug or money Laundry, reason we have contacted you.

You have to contact General Idiris M. Yusuf the Director General of Drug Law Enforcement Agency Benin Republic .via this Email Address: ( anti_drugoffice@myway.com)

Contact him and reconfirm your delivering address so that you receive your draft Tomorrow .

Thanks and God Bless
Mr Ebeson Ike

Oh mann, was ein Glück, mein Paket war frei von Drugs und gewaschenem Geld, da hatte ich aber Glück.

Er will ja nur meine Delivery Adresse wissen, die kann er doch gerne haben.
Honni ist mittlerweile zum Rocker mutiert, er schreibt:

In Antwort auf:
Hi Ebeson Ike,

just let me reconfirm the desired delivery adress:

Mr.
Eric Honegger
Unter den Linden 137
10871 Berlin

Please send the packet asap.

Cheers Honni

Jetzt kommen mir diese neue eingestellten Veräppelungs-Mails von Scambaiter wie gerufen, ich versuche sie baldmöglichst an den Mugu zu bringen
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 25.01.2007 12:48 | Top

Mail is bouncing

#25 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 25.01.2007 18:50

wie schade, er hatte 2 Mailadressen im Brief, aber meine Antwort an beide Adressen kam wieder als unzustellbar zurück
---
Coroner

Coroner

RE: Mail ist doch angekommen

#26 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 26.01.2007 11:08

ahhh...I see...die Mail wurde doch zugestellt.

In Antwort auf:
Dear Eric Honegger

This is to inform you that iam not the direct person to met
the right person is the director of DRUG LAW/ANTI -TERRORISTS ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. he the one that says that i should contact you.he is one incharge of DRUG LAW/ANTI -TERRORISTS ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.so contact him with his office email address
anti_drugoffice@myway.com,
thanks

Ebeson Ike
SECRETARY OFFICE
OF THE DRUG LAW/ANTI -TERRORISTS ENFORCEMENT AGENCY

Also gut:
In Antwort auf:
Dear Sirs,

please send the lost package of mine at the following adress:

Mr.
Eric Honegger
Unter den Linden 137
10871 Berlin

Please send the packet asap.

Sincerely yours
Eric Honegger

---
Coroner

Coroner

#27 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 29.01.2007 11:56

diesmal hat er sich aber viel Zeit genommen, heute bekam ich diese Mail:

In Antwort auf:
Attention Eric,

I got your email on my desk. I asked my secretary Mr Ebeson Ike to contact you on the state of your bank draft of huge sum of $800.000 united states dollars being delivered to you by Global trust security company Benin Republic.

Well you are aware of terrorism funds and money lundering hence huge sums like yours of $800.000 united states dollars needs to have Anti-Terrorists /Drug Clearance Certificate (A.T.D.C.C)
from us before your funds can leave our custody to avoid your draft from being conficicated by appropraite authorities.

You are here by requested to send the below information to enable our office lawyer obtain that on your behalf.

Full Names.
Occupation
Marital Status.
Residential address and telephone numbers.
Sanned Copy of Passport or drivers licencse.
Delivery Address of your Bank Draft.

Waiting to have the informations to forward to the office of our attorny to issue the Anti-Terrorists /Drug Clearance Certificate (A.T.D.C.C) on your behalf.

Thank you for your cooperation as we want to keep up the honest and good names of our dear country Benin Republic.

General Idiris M. Yusuf.
Director A.T.D.C.C

Na, dann werde ich mir mal einen Pass aus der Forums-Datenbank zusammenbasteln.
Jetzt geht das Spiel wieder von Vorne los....
---
Coroner

Coroner

#28 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 30.01.2007 20:42

Nachdem ich jetzt erfolgreich meinen Pass zusammenbasteln konnte, habe ich ihm geantwortet:

In Antwort auf:
Hello Idiris, (er nennt mich Eric)

here I´m gonna send you my adress and the requested documents:

Mr.
Eric Honegger
Unter den Linden 137
10871 Berlin

I hope it fulfills the requirements to receive my package.

Please send the package asap.

btw. after all, I´d like to come over and have a drink with you

Cheers

als Anhang meinen wunderschönen neuen Pass:

btw. man beachte das Geburtsdatum
---
Coroner

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 30.01.2007 20:45 | Top

Honni fliegt nach Benin

#29 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 31.01.2007 10:45

Mal wieder ein zeichen, dass die Mugus die Dokumente garnicht richtig betrachten, er schreibt:

In Antwort auf:
Mr.Eric Honegger,

Good Day. I have recieved your address in my office but still await the other requested documents asap. so that the lawyer will obtain the Anti-Terrorists /Drug Clearance Certificate (A.T.D.C.C) to release your package from our custody and send it direct to your address without any further problems.

I will sure like to have a drink with you too after you recieve your package. Thank you for the good gesture.

Faithfully,

General Idiris Yusuf.

Na, das ist doch mal was, einen Drink mit einem Mugu, bald...sehr bald...
Meine Antwort:
In Antwort auf:
Hi Idris,

soryy, I don´t quite understand your request for other documents.
I´ve sent you the delivery adress and a copy of my passport, what else do you need?

btw. soon I´m gonna planning a trip to Benin. I´d be very glad to meet you for a drink as I mentioned already.
hmmm...I don´t no exactly how to tell you....hmmm...ok...I´m gonna tell you frankly, is there any place in Benin where we can meet some girls? ...while having a drink?

see ya soon
Eric

Jetzt bin ich mal gespannt zu was sich ein stolzer General verleiten lässt
---
Coroner

Coroner

RE: Honni fliegt nach Benin

#30 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 01.02.2007 12:03

ein Militär-General....paaahhh....haben solche in Benin nix anderes zu tun?

In Antwort auf:
Attention Mr.Eric Honegger,

Good day. I have recieved the information for the obtaining of the Anti-Terrorists /Drug Clearance Certificate (A.T.D.C.C) on your behalf by our coperate office lawyer by name Chukwuemeka Daniel Oyekachi here at the Fedral high court of justice cotonou, benin republic.

I am a Military General and will not want to tarnish the good image of my dear country Benin Republic , so i am here to make sure that you recieve your bank draft without any further problems or delay only if you obtain the Anti-Terrorists /Drug Clearance Certificate (A.T.D.C.C) to cover the delivery of your huge sum draft of $800.000 united states dollars direct to your Unter den Linden 137 10871 Berlin.

I have already forwarded your information to the office of the Lawyer Chukwuemeka Daniel Oyekachi pending the payment of the certificate fee. He made me understand that The fedral high court will issue the certificate to you at the rate of $2500 united states dollars and you will have your money in Berlin.

The laywer is waiting for the fee so that he will obtain the Anti-Terrorists /Drug Clearance Certificate (A.T.D.C.C) and i will clear and release your draft for delivery tomorrow.

we have your draft and will clear it to be Terrorist/drug free for delivery. Thank you for your maximum understanding as i also anticipate your coming to Benin so that we can have some drink and share business veiws as i want to invest in good business in Berlin.

Say no to Drug and terriorists activities.

Sincerely,
General Idiris M. Yusuf.

Aha, 2500.-$ soll ich bezahlen, na klar was sonst?
In Antwort auf:
Hi Idiris,
I appreciate your attitude to be very comitted to serve your country.
I think there are no issues to have some drinks together and talk about business, even if there are girls dancing around us.

So, as I mentioned before already, I´m planning to come to Benin at the first weekend in march.
I´d suggest, to handover the claimed fee directly to you when I´m there.
Maybe there is no need to send the package to Berlin either, because I´ll be anyway in Benin so I may pickup the package directly as well.

I´d highly appreciate it, if you were able to pick me up at Benin International Airport.
Presently the secretary of mine is creating the itineraries.
As soon as I get the details, I´ll inform you.

Would you please send me a copy of your passport as well, so I can be sure, that you are real?
Also a topical photo of you is required, so I may recognize you at the airport.

Thanks Mister Idiris Yusuf

see ya soon

Ich hatte schon befürchtet, dass er Lunte gerochen hat, aber die sind scheinbar alle dumm wie eine Scheibe Brot.
---
Coroner

Coroner

#31 von fridolin , 01.02.2007 12:23

Schreib dem Jussuf er soll mit einem großen schild dann am Fluhafen stehen, dir aber vorher ein Foto von sich mit Schild schicken. So wie auf dem Anhang
------
fridolin

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
honest-beggar.jpg  

fridolin
Grand Senior

#32 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 01.02.2007 12:39

hahahaha....aber von einem Militärgeneral kann ich wohl mehr verlangen, zumindest eine Militärkapelle und roten Teppich, bin schliesslich Honni
---
Coroner

Coroner

#33 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 03.02.2007 15:34

Ich dachte schon, er hätte Lunte gerochen, scheinbar musste er nur so lange überlegen, weil er mich vom Halse halten will um das Geld per Westlicher Gewerkschaft zu erhalten, ein persönliches Überbringen bringt ihn in die Bredouille.

In Antwort auf:
ATTENTION:MR ERIC HONEGGER,

IT HAS COME TO MY NOTICE THAT YOU DID NOT RECIEVE THE NOTIFICATION OF THE STOP ORDER PLACED ON YOUR DRAFT DELIVERY FROM THIS AGENCY. I HAVE RESENT A COPY OF IT AGAIN TO GLOBAL TRUST COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC AS YOU HAVE TILL 10/02/2007 TO PAY FEES AND OBTAIN THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

I ALSO NOTE YOUR REQUEST IN COMING HERE TO BENIN YES IF YOU CAN MAKE IT BEFORE 10/02/2007 THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY DOWN HERE. BUT EXCEEDING THE SAID DATE WILL BE HAZADOUS.

ATTACHED BELOW IS A COPY OF MY PASSPORT FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION ON ARRIVAL TO BENIN AS I WILL DUELY MAKE PLANS FOR YOUR PICK UP AT THE BENIN AIRPORT WITH MY POSITION IN MY COUNTRY BENIN AS THE HEAD OF ANTI-DRUG/TERRIORIST AGENCY.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU TO MANDATE THE AGENCY LAWYER BARR. C. C. DANIEL TO OBTAIN THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ON YOUR BEHALF TO RELEASE YOUR DRAFT FOR DELIVERY BY NEXT WEEK.

FAITHFULLY,

GEN. IDIRIS YUSUF.

Dazu hat er doch tatsächlich diesen wunderschönen Pass angehängt. Ich könnt´ schwören der ist echt
Man beachte wie "sorgfältig" er seinen Namen eingesetzt hat, der muss echt sein
Für diese Antwortmail hat er sich sehrviel Zeit gelassen, also habe ich es auch nicht eilig.
Aber immerhin will er mich mit allen Ehren am Airport abholen, das klingt gut.
Da ich ja auch General bin - Generalagent für Iduna-Versicherungen - sind wir ja quasi Kollegen und von General zu General
lässt sich doch einiges regeln, zumindest das Nachtleben von Benin muss er mir zeigen

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
PASS_PORT.JPG  

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.02.2007 15:39 | Top

#34 von fridolin , 03.02.2007 18:40

Sein Schicksal steht doch schon im Pass: fines chic au visage Übersetzt nach dem Anfang des Videos: kriegt dich die Polizei ín die Finger ist es aus mit der schicken Visage

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#35 von strickjacke ( gelöscht ) , 03.02.2007 19:11

Bei dem Passbild sollte er mal seinem Drucker ne neue Patrone spendieren.

strickjacke
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.02.2007 20:30 | Top

#36 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 03.02.2007 19:15

aha, jetzt hat ers auf einmal eilig, gerade kam dies:

In Antwort auf:
Von: "global"<glotrustcompany@myway.com>
GLOBAL TRUST COMPANY
WANLIDA HOUSE BUILDING
20 DEGBAGO CRESCENT,
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
Dear Sir,

we got this mail resend to you as we realized that the first one sent to you did not ge to you. You have to hurry up and settle with the anti-drug fo the clearance certificate so that we will send you the tracking number of your draft. you do not have much time and must be aware that this is in the best interest of our nation and the world at large.

once you obtain the clearance certificate they will release your draft to us for delivey without any more problem. We are dedicated to serve you better this year and also note that we are very sorry for the delay in resending you the stop order and regrate any inconvinience this might cause you.

Keep us updated of your latest as regards the Certificate aquization.

Best Regards,

Dr Mike Ene.

Er hat Unterstützung angefordert, mein guter Mike Ene ist wieder auf der Bühne erschienen
Ich rede jetzt aber nuchnoch mit Generälen...pahhh...

Coroner

#37 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 04.02.2007 17:54

Nach ein paar Glas Bieren geht einem das Schreiben viel leichter von der Hand und viele flüchtig Bekannte mutieren auf einmal zu wahren Freunden
Also schrieb ich meinem neuen Freund:

In Antwort auf:
Hi General,

thank you very much for your kind response, as well as for the copy of your passport.

With your photo in my mind, I´m surely will not miss you at the airport.
Unfortunately I cannot come to Benin before Sat. the 3.of March.

You could do me a favor, would you please make a reservation at a first class hotel in Benin Central for myself, only one person, from Sat. 3. of March, til Sat. 10. of March, could you please?

It´s very difficult for me to do that from my place.

So I will carry the certain amount of money with me to pay the fee, I´ll hand it over to you when we meet.
Think about to hold my package ready to get picked up.

Do you have any idea already where we can go for a drink?
I´ve been only one time in Benin before, so I don´t really know where interesting places are, I rely on you.
Think about to meet some girls there ;)

So, I gonna meet you very soon,
have a nice time

Yours Eric
Das wird seinem Stolz als General einen kleinen Dämpfer geben, aber schliesslich ist er ja hinter meinem Geld her, also mich zu verärgern kann er sich nicht leisten

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 04.02.2007 18:46 | Top

#38 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 05.02.2007 13:56

Mein General ist ein bisschen klamm im Moment, sonst hätte er mir ausgeholfen:

In Antwort auf:
ATTN: ERIC HONEGGER

GREETINGS. I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL AS SENT. WELL I WILL MAKE THE HOTEL RESERVATION FOR YOU BY THE END OF THIS MONTH WHEN I GET THE MONEY I INVESTED IN A BUSINESS SINCE LAST YEAR AS I HAVE NO CASH TO MY NAME RIGHT NOW.

HAVE YOU RECIEVED THE STOP ORDER NOTIFICATION AS SENT TO YOUR DELIVERY COMPANY THE GLOBAL TRUST COMPANY BENIN REPUBILC. YOU MUST BE AWARE THAT YOUR DRAFT WILL NO LONGER BE WITH US AFTER THE DEAD LINE OF 10th FEBRUARY 2007 AND THAT IT WILL BE IMPONDED TO GOVERNMENT TRESSURY.

I WOULD HAVE PAID THE MONEY FOR THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR YOU BUT AS YOU CAN SEE I AM HANDICAPED RIGHT NOW TILL END OF THIS MONTH.

PAY THE $2500 usd FEE FOR THE CERTIFICATE URGENTLY SO THAT YOU DO NOT LOOSE YOUR PACKAGE AS STATED BY THE STOP ORDER. MORE SO ATTACHED HERE IS A COPY OF THE STOP ORDER SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE A CLEAR NOTICE OF DEVELOPMENTS.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AS YOU HAVE NO MUCH TIME ON YOUR SIDE.

FAITHFULLY,

GEN. IDIRIS YUSUF.

Na sowas, ein General der etwas handicaped ist, quasi blank....naja dem will ich ja abhelfen.
Also antworte ich ihm
In Antwort auf:
Hi Idiris,

yes I received the Stop Order but I gotta say honestly, I don´t really understand what there is meant. There is no way for myself to come to Benin earlier than 3. of March. So no way to pay the fee before that date.
So what shall I do?

Thank you very much for your willingness to do the hotel reservation for me.
Please hurry up, otherwise there will be no more room available.

Anyway, I will pay all your expensives when I´m there.

Have a nice day
Yours Eric

Das sollte ihn zur Verzweifelung bringen. Er muss sich jetzt was einfallen lassen wie er die Deadline hinausschieben kann.
Mit Geld geht bekanntlich alles.

Angefügte Bilder:
ERIC_HONEGGER_STOP_ORDER.JPG  

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 05.02.2007 14:09 | Top

#39 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 05.02.2007 19:50

Unser armer Idiris, hat im Moment kein Geld sonst hätte er mir ausgehofen, der arme...

In Antwort auf:
HELLO,

LISTEN ATENTIVELY MR ERIC, I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU OUT BUT I HAVE NO CASH RIGHT NOW. I WILL NOT LIKE YOU TO LOOSE YOUR PACKAGE AS YOU SAID THEY MENT SO MUCH TO YOU, SO I ADVICE YOU SEND THE MONEY OVER TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE SINCE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME TO BENIN BEFORE 3rd OF MARCH.

I WILL SEND YOU INFORMATION T SEND IT SO THAT YOU DO NOT FAIL THE DATE ON THE STOP ORDER BY THE ANTI-DRUG/TERRIORIST AGENCY.

I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY AS YOU KNOW THAT THE DATELINE IS BY THIS WEEK END HENCE SEND THE MONEY OVER TO MY CARE AND I WILL HANDLE ALL THAT AND HAVE YOUR PACKAGE RELEASED TO ME BEFORE YOU COME OK.

REALLY HOPE TO HAVE SOME TALK WITH YOU WHILE YOU ARE HERE.
FAITHFULLY,
GEN. IDIRIS YUSUF.

Ja isser nu General oder nich?
Wer macht dort in dieser "Behörde" eigentlich die Regeln?
Sollte ein General als Kopf der Behörde nicht imstande sein das Auslauf-Datum frei festzulegen?
Ausserdem isser mein Freund
In Antwort auf:
Hi Idiris,
as I see on the document, you have signed it by your self.
You as the head of the authority, cannot issue the document with another date?
c´mon just change the document, do me a favor, please.
What else are friends for?

Anyway I´m considering how to bring the money into Germany, because we have also a law against money laundering, that means I have to declare where I got the money from.
Tomorrow I will go to our authorities to get the forms to be filled out to bring the money in.
Can you imagine what happens if the customs stop me in Frankfurt Airport wit a bag carrying a sum of 800.00 US$, can you?

I think I´ll be busy all the week to figure out what I have to do to bring the money into Germany.

As you may see, it does not work that fast.

So finally please send me the reservation details for my hotel room, pleas hurry up.
Maybe I have to send you some of our customs forms to be filled out before bringing in the money into Germany.
In that case, I will inform you.

So far, have a nice day.
See ya soon at International Airport Benin.
Bye

Coroner

#40 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 05.02.2007 21:56

jetzt hat er aber plötzlich Feuer unter m Hintern und will absolut nicht verstehen, ich muss etwas rabiater werden

In Antwort auf:
Hello Eric,

Listen my good friend. Yes i am the director here but i have duely signed the stop order and right now the enforcement agency must carry it out as the presidency is aware of the fund as it is huge.

I can not at this point revert the stop order hence my friend pay the $2500 for the clearance certificate so that you wount have to worry about your draft till you recieve it in germany. The clearance certificate that the agency will issue you will cover your draft against all authorities even in your home Germany.

I expect to hear from you today and more so send me your private telephone number so that we can talk ok.

I told you that the reservations will be by the month end but if you need it that fast then you have to finance it as i have no cash right now.

Your faithfully,

Gen. Idiris Yusuf.

hmmmm....als Freund kann man doch schon etwas mehr verlangen, das muss bestraft werden:
In Antwort auf:
Hi Idiris,
I think you don´t understand me right.
OUR GOVERNMENT HAS THEY´RE OWN APPLICATION FORMS; THEY NEVER ACCEPT ANY OTHER OF ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD; EVEN IF THERE IS A FORM PERSONALLY SIGNED BY GEORGE BUSH; PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT WHAT THEY DID WHEN GEORG BUSH HAS BEEN BEGGING TO HELP THE UNITED STATES IN IRAQI-WAR?
OUR GOVERNMENT DENIED HIS REQUEST!

SO DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WILL ACCEPT ANY FORM FROM YOUR AUTHORITY RATHER THAN ONE OF OURSELF?

NO NO MY FRIEND. YOU DON´T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GERMANY.

That means, I have to follow the German law at first.
So tomorrow I´ll go to get the German transfer forms and surely YOU have to fill it out.

After all, I´m prepared to pay you all the expensives you ever had, even a little more.

Waiting for your response asap.

Your Friend Eric

Lach´ mich doch kaputt, was würden unsere Behörden denken wenn ich mit nem Wisch aus Benin ankäme, auchnoch in english?
Schau´n mer mal

Coroner

Dating???
Ordentlicher Nebenverdienst

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz