Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Barrister Fred Isoh - Hello Looking forward to read from you

#1 von Scambaiter , 12.11.2006 11:03

Wiedermal eine gestaltete Mail, von einem gewissen Barrister Fred Isoh aus Nigeria.

In Antwort auf:
An: ***@yahoo.de [Bearbeiten - Löschen]
Betreff: Hello! Looking forward to read from you.
Von: "Barrister Fred Isoh" <notification.barristerisoh@yahoo.com>
Datum: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:41:40 +0100 (CET)

FRED ISOH CHAMBERS
INTERNATIONAL LAWYER AND HUMAN RIGHT PRACTITIONAL
LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.

For your attention.
Sequel to your non response to my earlier letter to you on behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of our late client. I wish to notify you that your name is listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of 2,600, 000.00GBP (Two million six hundred thousand british pounds) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. Until his death he was a major share holder in big companies which include textile and construction companies.
He was a very great philanthropist during his life time. He died on 9th January 2004 at the age of 68. He was buried on the 3rd of February. Even though he was a foreigner living and working here he requested before his death that he should be buried here in his words, "I regard here as My home and the people as my people"
I therefore reckoned that you can receive this funds as you are qualified by your name identity.All the legal papers will be processed on your response.In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your current telephone and fax numbers and contact address via this email to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money.
Congratulations.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Fred Isoh
Fred Isoh Chambers
123 palm Avenue
Lagos Nigeria
tel:234-018-709-196
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS VISIT;

http:/ /www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/managinglawfirm/2006/july/12/managinglaw-12-07-2006-001.htm

MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

CORUS STEEL CORPORATION - London
Tony Williams der Fischer..

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz