Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Mrs. Nyerere

#61 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 11.11.2006 23:53

Fast 12 Stunden später diese Frechheit . Kontrolliert der denn seine mails nicht, oder hat er den Überblick verloren?

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:28:39 +0000 (GMT)
Von: "frank newman" <franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.co.uk. Weitere Info
Betreff: Re: Am in London
An: "Bescheisxx@xxxx
Hallo Mr. Mich,

How are you today, Am so surprised that you still have not contacted Mrs. Nyerere after i gave you her e, mail address. What kind of assistance do you want to give to her since you´re not serious and full of doubts?????.

I want to Inform you that i am now on a 14 days visit to London and I will also visit her (Mrs. Nyerere) in her London Home.

If you are still willing to assist her, kindly call me on my line (+44-7031931346) so that we discuss on how to finalise and conclude this transaction as your doubts will not be of any help to her (Mrs. Nyerere).

Best Regards,

Frank Newman,
Send instant messages to your online friends http:/uk.messenger.yahoo.com

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 12.11.2006 00:11 | Top

#62 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 12.11.2006 00:02

Ich hab jetzt nichtsmehr zu verlieren. Erst war ich Diplomat, dann Seemann, und jetzt bin ich beides! Mugus lesen einfach keine mails!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:29:39 +0100 (CET)
Von: "Bescheisxxxxx@xxx
Betreff: Re: Am in London
An: "frank newman" <franknew_law2005@yahoo.co.uk>
Dear Mr. Newman,

You are wrong in another case. Sorry, but it is beginning to be boring to tell you how wrong you are. I contacted Mrs. Nyerere and await her response.
I wish you a nice time in London.
By the way, I told you and tell you again ( and if you as usual don`t read my mails, I`ll tell it another five times again): I am at sea. I can`t call you at phone!
But I really hope you can help Mrs. Nyerere in London with her daily troubles.
I wish the best to her. There was too much trouble this fine Lady had to stand in the past!
Did I say that I met her once? It was in Morogoro, but I believe she will not remember it. There were too many people at the congress. But this only by the way.
I wish you a good sunday.
Best regards,
Bescheis Mich
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 12.11.2006 07:24 | Top

#63 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 12.11.2006 02:21

Kommentare zur "Präsidentengattin" schreibe ich mal in rot!
Ja, der "lawyer" ist natürlich ein langjähriger Weggefährte, absolut vertrauenswürdig, aber trotzdem, naja, man hat halt doch mal die Millionen auf ein Konto in Südafrika überwiesen! Warum nicht gleich nach Deutschland? Und dann nochmal der dezente Hinweis darauf, dass es schliesslich 40 Mio sind.

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 12:14:48 -0800
Von: "Maria Nyerere" <marynere@luxmail.com>
Antwortadresse: <marynere@luxmail.com>
An: bescheisxxx@xxxx
Betreff: Re: Thank you
Good day Mr, Mich,

Thank you very much for your wonderful concern, My family is doing very well, I am in london here for a medical check -up. I really Appreciate your concern over me and the entire family. Mr. Frank Newman has been our Family Lawyer for many Years now and he (Mr. Newman) has helped my late husband and the family very well, but in this case I will really be very careful because of the money involved.

I made my own inquiries about the security company where this money was deposited and I did not really understand the whole deal then i ordered him(Mr.Frank Newman to make a change of ownership with a Court Order to pay in the money in cash to a South African Reserved Bank.

Now that am replying you this mail the money ( $40,000,000.00) has been Deposited to this mentioned Bank in your Name, but has to be transfered into your own Private Bank Account as soon as Possible, The Bank will contact you in respect of this, As he has given them (Bank) a little Information about you which includes the copy of your International which you send him earlier.

All you need is to forward them necessary Information so that the money will be Transfered into your own private Bank Account, I know i can trust you 100% so that when the money gets to your Account I will come to meet you and get to see you once again after many years and you will also assist me in Investing the money in your Country.

I will be looking forward to hear from you again soon,

Sincerely Yours,

Maria Nyerere.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 12.11.2006 07:27 | Top

#64 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 12.11.2006 02:25

Ich bin tierisch besorgt um die Sicherheit meiner Lady!

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:07:31 +0100 (CET)
Von: "Bescheisxxxx@xxx
An: marynere@luxmail.com
Good day Mrs. Nyerere,

I am so happy to hear from you. You don`t know how pleased I am. After weeks I wasn`t able to contact you because of the fault of your lawyer, I`ve got at least contact.
Your personal situation shouldn`t be for interrest to me, but it is, sorry.
May I ask you?

Why do you need a medical checkup? Is there something I should know? People in our age may have some problems with health, but is it something why I should be worried about? I hope no! You had more worries to think about than many people in the world.
I thank you very much that you accepted my researches about Mr. Newman and his "businesspartners". He might helped you and your late husband in further times as he was the President, but I think now he thinks only on his own advantage.
At first I was suspicious after he insisted to contact the fake security-company.
He told me that he will spend the next weeks with you.
Please don`t tell him about the things we speak about. I fear he could take advance of it. And I fear of your life. He is not honest!
Don`t fire him when he is in your area, fire him when he is back in Tanzania.That would be much more secure.

He said, that he is in London for 14 days, so I don`t contact him for this time, do you think this is the best? I think so.
I don`t want you to be in the near of this "lawyer".
Please be careful!
It was wise to transfer the money to a bank. I suggested your money was gone.
But please, for you and your family, get a statement of account from the bank the money was transferred to, and send me a copy. I really don`t trust your lawyer anymore.
I really don`t like to tell it to you, but I think you are in danger only because you own these funds. Everyone wants to get it. Please be careful. Think about why Mr.Newman wanted to contact me a fake security company!
And now he visits you! It is not a very good situation to you!

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 12.11.2006 07:29 | Top

#65 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2006 01:40

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 01:55:46 -0800
Von: "Maria Nyerere" <marynere@luxmail.com
An: bescheisxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx
Thank you very much Mr. Mich,

I am not very sick ,but i just come here for normal medical check-up, I really appreciate your concern. I will do as you said, but I have to fire Him (Mr. Newman) diplomatically and that has to be when the fund has been confirmed into your private Bank Account in order not to endanger the fund.

He (Mr. Frank Newman) has Visited me in the Hospital and he told me that he is waiting for your call ,but I know you will not call him as stated in your last e mail. He has one week and some days more to stay before he travels back to Tanzania.

I will Appreciate if you corporate with the South African Bank, To comply with any of their requirement as long as this money will be into your Account at the end of the Day!

Do anything you can to Make this transaction a success, as I will be looking forward to meet you in -Person in Germany to get to know you better, compensate you and invest the remaining fund in (your country) Germany.

God Bless you and your Family.

SIncerely Yours,

Maria Nyerere.
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.11.2006 02:52 | Top

#66 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2006 01:45

Wenn die Tante die Kohle nach Südafrika transferieren kann, wozu braucht Sie dann noch einen bekloppten Anwalt der nichts kann? Hab ich da was verpasst?

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 01:22:24 +0100 (CET)
Von: "Bescheisxxxx@xxxxx
Hello Mrs. Nyerere,

once again I am very happy to hear about you. You said you are not very sick, but you seem to be "a little sick". Please tell me what it is. I am worried about you and your family. It might be, that I can help you all. I`ve got connections to several special doctors in Germany. I could help you in any ways!
After your late husband was such a nice, honorous and trustworthy person, I want to help you in any way!
As you know, I don`t trust Mr. Newman anymore. So please tell me, why I should trust him anymore?
What do you think about the fact that he wanted to contact me the fake security company in Brussels?
I am really afraid of your funds. We should make plans to gain them for you.
I have got contacts to gain them.
You know that I am a former diplomat. I was in Brussels before. I think we both are able to gain your funds. Retransfer it to Brussels or Berlin. Berlin is the best choice I think. I`ve got a special address there.
We really don`t need the help of Mr. Newman! But please don`t tell him about this before his departure from GB! I fear about your health if you tell him about this!
Trust me, he isn`t worth your trust.
After you was able to transfer the sum to a south african bank, Mr. Newman should be useless for your funds. Fire him.
By the way, what bank is it? You should know that there is more than one way to transfer funds from one country to another.
I`d like to hear from you as soon as possible. Think about the reasons I gave you.
I hope you are in best health!
Best regards.
Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.11.2006 02:55 | Top

#67 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 18.11.2006 02:20

Mr. Newman ist raus? Davon bin ich nicht wirklich überzeugt!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 06:34:48 -0800
Von: "Maria Nyerere" marynere@luxmail.com
An: bescheisxxxx@xx
Dear Mr. Mich,

I really Appreciate your concern towards me and my entire Family, I will fire Mr. Newman but it has to be when he goes back to Tanzania. As i told you before the money has been Deposited in your name to South African Reserve Bank, All you need do now is to wait until the South African reserve Bank contacts you.

God Bless,

Mrs. Maria Nyerere.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 18.11.2006 03:15 | Top

#68 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 18.11.2006 02:27

Die Familie ist ja soooo arm! Ich muß Ihr einfach helfen obwohl Sie in der Lage ist einen Gesundheitscheck in GB zu finanzieren! Ihr muß geholfen werden!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 03:28:41 -0800
Von: "Maria Nyerere" <marynere@luxmail.com
An: bescheisxxxxx@xxx
Dear Mr. Mich,

I want you to help me achieve this fund, Because it is my only hope and the whole fmaily, I would not be happy if i loose this money. All i want from you is to wait for the South African Reserve Bank to Contact you, I Believe they are still on Documentation and Paper work.

Mr. Frank Newman is going back to Tanzania this saturday and I will fire him Immediately he back there, so that we relax and achieve this whole fund, I have thought about compensating you with 30% of the total amount as long as you meet with all the inquiries of the Bank.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

God Bless,

Mrs. Maria Nyerere.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 18.11.2006 03:16 | Top

#69 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 18.11.2006 02:41

Die gute Frau kann doch nicht arm sein wenn sie sich nach London einfliegen lässt, um sich untersuchen zu lassen, oder? Und den bekloppten Mr. Newman will ich nich tmehr sprechen! Sorry Mugu! Außerdem betone ich nochmal, daß ich Seemann bin. Neverending Story!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 02:05:58 +0100 (CET)
Von: "Bescheisxxxx@xxxx
Dear Mrs. Nyerere,

I really hope you are well. Please tell me what is wrong with you. Nobody goes to London only to check circumstances. There are several hospitals (not many, but good enough) who could check you up in Africa! Please tell me what is wrong with you. I am really afraid about you and your family.
Please be honest to your partner, I want to help you and your family. If you`ve got heavy problems, let me know it. I`ll help you. This is a promise!
As you know, I am at sea now, so it is a problem for me to help you, but I do my very best! I`ve got contacts to the governement in Germany. You know that after the reunion of both german states, there are many supporters of your late huband are left! I know them!
So be sure, we will make this job!
But, Mr. Newman is no alternative. This man really don`t know how the business is like!
I wait for tomorrow, that Mr.Newman leaves GB for Tanzania. After that I await your answer to fire him and the mail from the South African Reserve Bank.
By the way, I have got a lot to do!
The people I have to command are not very well trained. They are from the Philipines. I have to do the most work for them. I think you can`t believe it, but I have to train them to be be real seamen. It is a real hard job!
Please don`t be angry with me if I don`t answer you at once. It is a really hard job!
I await the answer of the South African Reserve Bank!
Please write me back!
God bless you and your late husband,
Bescheis Mich

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 18.11.2006 03:17 | Top

#70 von Scambaiter , 18.11.2006 03:20

Ja Mugus können nervig sein.
Ist aber auch schön zu sehen, wie ihre Nerven "Blank liegen".

Die werden denken, "mein Gott sind manche (die) Europäer blöd".
Na sicher doch... wenn die wüssten!
MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.11.2006 | Top

#71 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 19.11.2006 02:32

Vielen Dank für den Kommentar Scambaiter. Ich hab schon gedacht dieser Bait ist zu langweilig, weil ich zu... ähm... langweilig bin.
Das gebe ich auch gerne zu. Mein Erfolg ist die neue Adresse von Mrs. Nyerere die mir der ziemlich faule Mugu nicht geben wollte, und daß er es in fast drei Monaten nicht geschafft hat mich an den nächsten Mugu (Security Company) weiterzuleiten!
Ohne Witz, aber hoffentlich hilfreich um von wirklichen Opfern abzulenken.

Wirklich schön ist die erneute Erwähnung der Kohle die ich abgreifen kann. Die Gier soll locken!

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz

#72 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 27.11.2006 01:51

Sorry, ich habe die Originaladdy vergessen!

In Antwort auf:

From Maria Nyerere Mon Nov 20 10:02:27 2006
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxx@x via 217.146.177.188; Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:02:28 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [216.200.145.37]
Return-Path: <marynere@luxmail.com>
Received: from 216.200.145.37 (EHLO omta06.mta.everyone.net) (216.200.145.37) by mta481.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:02:27 -0800
Received: from dm24.mta.everyone.net (bigiplb-dsnat [172.16.0.19]) by omta06.mta.everyone.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7141018BCA for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:02:27 -0800 (PST)
X-Eon-Dm: dm24
Received: by resin06.mta.everyone.net (EON-PICKUP) id resin06.455ab1ff.2e427; Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:02:27 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"
Message-Id: <20061120020227.EA44973F@resin06.mta.everyone.net>
Datum: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:02:27 -0800
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
X-Eon-Sig: AQLDFd5FYX0z/5+iyAEAAAAB,e0a9a5436335e206a0b3513774c6f611
X-Originating-Ip: [87.187.123.64]
Content-Length: 1196
Dear Mr. Mich,

I really Appreciate your concern over the interest and well being of me and my family, God will surely reward you handsomely, You see it´s not that i am very sick or is there no good Hospital in Africa, but I came here just to check my self -up and at the same time be closer to you so that when this Money goes into your Account I will move straight to Germany so meet you once again and you will aslo assist me in Investing the rest of the Money.

Right here now am talking to you, Mr. Frank Newman is now back in Tanzania and I have already fired him, I sent him a fax regarding to this, He called me after he received the fax message and i aslo told him orally that he has been fired. All what we will be waiting now is the requirements of the South African African Reserve Bank to transfer the Money into your Private Bank Account.

I would personally advice you to take good care of your self, I know you are doing a very hard job, I pray in few weeks from now everything will be Achieved, To Get this money transfered into your private Account is my Major problem now.

Take Good care and Good luck,

Mrs. Maria Nyerere.
Sie ist nur in England um mir Nahe zu sein. WaaahooooNewman ist gefeuert(dem widme ich noch eine mail!), und ich soll auf eine mail der South African Reserve Bank warten.
Außerdem weiß sie daß ich einen harten Job habe, und sie ist rührend besorgt um mich. Aber wenn sie weiß daß ich ein übel schuftender 1.Offizier auf See, und ehemaliger Diplomat bin, wieso glaubt sie, daß sie mich bald besuchen kann? Ich bin grad in der Südsee, oder irgendwas was mir weiterhilft!

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2006 01:55 | Top

#73 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 27.11.2006 01:59

Die erste mail der Südafrikanischen Bank! Blöderweise haben die ein Blankoschreiben ohne meinen Namen verschickt. Blöder Fehler

In Antwort auf:

From johnson williams Wed Nov 22 11:19:45 2006
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx@xx via 217.146.177.177; Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:19:46 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [68.142.198.138]
Return-Path: <johnsonwilliams003@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta172.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 68.142.198.138 (HELO web31509.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (68.142.198.138) by mta172.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:19:46 -0800
Received: (qmail 11790 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Nov 2006 11:19:45 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=KDVhy77N9Hqx504oTdcTM0MJfRess8txLK2pyzr1ddelD+rbKnWlS6
X-YMail-OSG: tQY1ojIVM1kFzLkJAEBnCeSvUV7rcBQGDoOFaqJ1qg-
Received: from [196.2.124.251] by web31509.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:19:45 PST
Datum: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:19:45 -0800 (PST)
Von: "johnson williams" <johnsonwilliams003@yahoo.com>
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.com. Weitere Info
Betreff: MR JOHNSON WILLIAMS
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-293642448-1164194385=:11031"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <555629.11031.qm@web31509.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
Content-Length: 913
ATTN Mr. Mich.

DEAR SIR

i,M, MR JOHNSON WILLIAMS FROM SOUTH AFRICA RESERVE BANK WE HAVE RECEIVCE THE SUM OF USD 40 MILLION DOLLARS TO PAY IN FAVIOUR OF MR WHICH WE HAVE ALSO GIVEN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ,PLEASE BEFORE THE PROCESS OF THIS FUND TRANSFER WILL START WE WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR BANK DETAILS WHERE THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED THE NAME OF YOUR BANK ,ACCOUNT NUMBER ,ACCOUNT NAME AND SWIFT CODE OF YOUR BANK AND WE WILL ALSO NEED YOUR PRIVATE FAX AND PHONE NUMBER ,BECAUSE THIS FUND TRANSFER CAN NOT BE DONE VIA EMAIL ADDRESS .PLEASE SEND US ALL YOUR DETAILS TO OUR FAX NUMBER 27115076528 AND THE OFFICER IN CHARGE OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE PROCEDURES OF THE FUND TRANSFER.
THANKS
MR JOHNSON WILLIAMS

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2006 02:01 | Top

#74 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 27.11.2006 02:05

Also die gleiche mail nochmal mit meinem Namen drin

In Antwort auf:

Datum: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:22:18 -0800 (PST)
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ATTN Mr. Mich.

DEAR SIR

i,M, MR JOHNSON WILLIAMS FROM SOUTH AFRICA RESERVE BANK WE HAVE RECEIVCE THE SUM OF USD 40 MILLION DOLLARS TO PAY IN FAVIOUR OF MR . Mich. WHICH WE HAVE ALSO GIVEN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ,PLEASE BEFORE THE PROCESS OF THIS FUND TRANSFER WILL START WE WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR BANK DETAILS WHERE THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED THE NAME OF YOUR BANK ,ACCOUNT NUMBER ,ACCOUNT NAME AND SWIFT CODE OF YOUR BANK AND WE WILL ALSO NEED YOUR PRIVATE FAX AND PHONE NUMBER ,BECAUSE THIS FUND TRANSFER CAN NOT BE DONE VIA EMAIL ADDRESS .PLEASE SEND US ALL YOUR DETAILS TO OUR FAX NUMBER 27115076528 AND THE OFFICER IN CHARGE OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE PROCEDURES OF THE FUND TRANSFER.
THANKS
MR JOHNSON WILLIAMS
Leider hat mir hier ein Johnson Williams geschrieben, und nicht die Südafrikanische Bank von irgendwas!
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2006 02:17 | Top

#75 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 27.11.2006 02:56

Ich bin schockiert! Sie hat den "lawyer" gefeuert obwohl Ihre Kinder noch in Tanzania sind? Aber ich bin ja ein Ex-Diplomat (mal wieder). Außerdem hat keine Bank eine Chance sich bei mir zu melden ohne offiziellen header! Soll ich denn wirklich jede Spammail öffnen?

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 02:43:48 +0100 (CET)
Von: xxxxxxxx@xxx

Dear Mrs. Nyerere,

It sounds very good to me that you are not seriously sick. But while you stay in GB, how is your family? Where are your children? Are they still in Tanzania? You said you fired Mr. Newman. He is a really bad lawyer, but he might have influence to courts and the governement. After he knows that he is out of business he could try a little revenge to you. Please rescue your family to Germany! He arranged your travel to GB because he has best contacts in GB. But here in Germany I have the best contacts to the governement. He has got no chance to follow you and your family if I don`t want it.
By the way, I still await the mail from the South African Reserve Bank. Do they have a problem to contact me? If you can, please contact them.
But please have a good time in London.
I myself had a hard time in the last two weeks. We lost a container in the last harbour. It was only luck that we didn`t lost a man. It was a miracle. The Container crushed right between the ship and the wharfage. Thank god the damage was the fault of the longshoremen. So it`s a thing of their insurance.
But I don`t want to bore you with my stories.
Rescue your kids! Please! You can`t trust Mr. Newman anymore!
Your friend Bescheis.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2006 03:07 | Top

#76 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 30.11.2006 03:15

Ich blaub ich bin hier endlich an einen Profi geraten. Es kommt sofort die Frage nach Kohle.

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:02:58 -0800
An: xxxxxx@xx
Good day Mr. Mich,

Thank you very much for your concern over the affairs and well being of me and my family, Infact it´s a very good idea to re-locate to Germany, Hence Mr. Frank Newman is now a threat to my and my family, But I have some Bills here to settle before I could leave, I would love to appeal to you to assist me raise about 850 Pounds to settle some of my Accomodation and other bills so that I will be able to move down to Germany Immediately.

I know that Mr. Newman may turn against me because he know so much about the Government and courts in Tanzania, He also know exactly where am staying in GB. I am not feeling very safe here any more I will really like you to help me out with this money so that i will settle some of my outstanding Bills.

You only need to tell me where excatly in Germany I will meet you because i know Germany is very Big.

One of my Son is in United states , but we can invite him after the transaction, they are (my children) SAFE:

Am surprise that the South African Reserve Bank Have not contacted you up till now, lets just exercise a little more Patient.
I will be really happy if you will help me with this littlle amount so that i will arrange my flight ticket to germany Immediately ,but you need to tell me the city where i will route my ticket to.

I will try to contact the Bank if they fail to contact you this week, I am aslo sorry for the container that crushed. I will personally advice you to take good care of yourself and God bless you.

Await your immediate response,

God bless and Good Luck,

Maria Nyerere.

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 30.11.2006 03:43 | Top

#77 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 30.11.2006 03:24

Sie lässt sich nach London für einen medizinischen Routinecheck einfliegen ohne Kohle in der Tasche oder Krankenversicherung? Natöööörlich! Jedes Krankenhaus würde sie mit Kusshand aufnehmen
. Ich lache bis zum Würfelhusten!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:54:53 +0100 (CET)
Von: xxxxxxxx@xx
Dear Maria,

I am really confused about the accident with the container. On board all was secure, but a claw of the crane broke and it crushed down. Two of my workers were down there to stabilize the container with ropes. As the container went down they let it loose and jumped away just in the right moment. I am so happy they did the right thing in the right time! The only damage was in our rail and of course the container which included 250000 cellphones!
But in these hard times for me and you, I really like your sense of humour! It is great how you can make jokes!
You fly to London for a routine medical investigation without money? Great! I loughed out loud! I am happy to have a friend who wants to support me in this way!
But now to your situation:
I am very happy that your family is safe. But you are safe too, if you want it. You know I have got a good friend in the german embassy in London. I don`t think that Mr. Newman has got so good connections to hurt you in any way. He is just a lawyer! He could be a problem for your funds, but it is now in Southafrica. He might be a problem if you wish to return to Tanzania, but if you want to stay in the EU he is no problem, because I protect you with my former connections to the german governement.
Just choose a city in Germany where you want to go. Germany is not so huge you think. I`ll reach you everywhere, but as a hint, my ship will land in Hamburg.
I just controlled my e-mails, but there is no mail from the south african reserve bank. You should contact them and give them my correct address!
I would be happy if you could tell me more about your situation and more about your children.
I am sorry that I am not able to answer every day, but you know that I have got a hard job.
I hope you enjoy your stay in London,
your friend Bescheis

---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 30.11.2006 03:45 | Top

#78 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 13.12.2006 03:08

Und wieder die Frage nach der Kohle! Was ist denn mit meinem angekratzten Schiff und den Leuten? Solche Ignoranz lässt mich mit Ignoranz antworten. Nämlich erstmal mit keiner!

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:13:08 -0800
An: bescheisxxxx@xxxx
Dear Mich,

Thank you so much for your notes, I am surprised that you did not make any coment on what i told you about settling my 850 Pounds Bills, Does it mean you can´t assist me financially?. Remember that this money was Deposited on your name due to the trust I have on you.

I had no Initial plan to relocate to Germany, but because of the Dismissal of Mr. Frank Newman, My life seems to be in danger now because he (Mr. Frank Newman) knows all every corner here, my children are safe, but i need to settle this bills before leaving, I am not suppose to disturb you for this, but i have to settle this bills here to enable me travel to germany.

I wait for you immediate response as i have got already a ticket to german capital BERLIN.

God Bless,

Maria Nyerere.
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.12.2006 03:26 | Top

#79 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 13.12.2006 03:13

Dann kommt wieder eine mail von einem Johnson Williams. Aber wieso soll ich so eine mail beantworten, wenn der Adressat nicht diese südafrikanische Dingsbumsbank ist?

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 00:53:34 -0800 (PST)
An: bescheisxxxxxxx@xx
ATTN Mr. Mich.

DEAR SIR

i,M, MR JOHNSON WILLIAMS FROM SOUTH AFRICA RESERVE BANK WE HAVE RECEIVCE THE SUM OF USD 40 MILLION DOLLARS TO PAY IN FAVIOUR OF MR . Mich. WHICH WE HAVE ALSO GIVEN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ,PLEASE BEFORE THE PROCESS OF THIS FUND TRANSFER WILL START WE WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR BANK DETAILS WHERE THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED THE NAME OF YOUR BANK ,ACCOUNT NUMBER ,ACCOUNT NAME AND SWIFT CODE OF YOUR BANK AND WE WILL ALSO NEED YOUR PRIVATE FAX AND PHONE NUMBER ,BECAUSE THIS FUND TRANSFER CAN NOT BE DONE VIA EMAIL ADDRESS .PLEASE SEND US ALL YOUR DETAILS TO OUR FAX NUMBER 27115076528 AND THE OFFICER IN CHARGE OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE PROCEDURES OF THE FUND TRANSFER.
THANKS
MR JOHNSON WILLIAMS
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.12.2006 03:27 | Top

#80 von Dummbatz ( gelöscht ) , 13.12.2006 03:15

Und wieder die Erinnerung an die Kohle

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 01:55:53 -0800
An: bescheisxxxxxxx@xxx
Sehr geeherte Herr. Mich,

Ich bedanke mich für ihr antwork aber ich brauch Bitte ihr unterstuzung und hilfe. Ich brauch 850 Pounds für meine rechnung zu zahlen, dann bin ich in Berlin Deutschland...

I learned little german when my late Husband was in power,,,

Please assist me so that i will come over to Germany,,,

God Bless,

Maria Nyerere.
---
Dummbatz

Dummbatz
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.12.2006 03:28 | Top

OFFERTA DI LAVORO DI PATR TEMPO PER VOI
Lolita mit dem Peter

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz