Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Newmann, den hatte ich noch nicht..

#1 von icewastl , 30.08.2006 00:36

Neumann, Diamanten und 22 Millionen...

möchte den Jemand verarzten?

In Antwort auf:
From Mr.Edmond Newman Tue Aug 29 16:43:42 2006
X-Apparently-To:***@yahoo.de Edit by Scambaiter = Addy entfernt
via 217.12.10.231; Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:17:51 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 12.2.37.163
X-Originating-IP: [12.2.37.163]
Return-Path: <mr.edmond1@yahoo.co.uk>
Authentication-Results: mta263.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 12.2.37.163 (EHLO angel.bands.org) (12.2.37.163) by mta263.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:17:24 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by angel.bands.org with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:43:42 -0400
Von: "Mr.Edmond Newman" <mr.edmond1@yahoo.co.uk> Ins Adressbuch
An: mr.edmond1@yahoo.co.uk
Betreff: Please reply me urgently.
Datum: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:43:42 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_3828_01C6CB68.C2662830"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1807
Message-ID: <ANGELLBwg9MvuHdPtnh00000319@angel.bands.org>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Aug 2006 16:43:42.0734 (UTC) FILETIME=[499932E0:01C6CB8A]
Content-Length: 2521
Mr.Edmond Newman has recommended the following page from the "Bands of America" website to you. Please click on the link below to view the page.

"Dear Friend, I am Mr.Newman Edmond Accounts supervisor with standard Bank plc London. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On June 6, 1999, a Foreign Diamond consultant/contractor with the London Diamond Corporation, Mr.Jimmy Brown made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at SD$22,000,000.00, (Twenty-two Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, I sent a reminder and finally I discovered from his contract employers, the London Diamond Corporation that Mr.Jimmy Brown died from a rebel attack. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Jimmy Brown did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of USD$22,000,000.00 has carefully/confidentially been moved out of my bank to a private organization in Europe for safekeeping. No one can ever come forward to claim it. According to London Law, at the expiration of 8 (eight) years,the money will revert to the ownership of the London Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I want you as a Foreigner to stand in as the rightful owner of the money. I deposited it in a private organization in trunk box though the private organization does not know the contents of the box as I tagged them to be photographic materials for export. In the circumstance, I want to present you as the rightful owner of the boxes in the private organization so that you can be able to claim them with the help of my attorney. This is simple. I would like you to provide immediately your full names and address as well as your direct telephone and fax number so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in the right place as the owner of the box. The money will be moved out for us to your country and share in the ratio of 80% for me and 20% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney and this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction on your behalf, please reply immediately via my email address. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction and swing into the necessary action while I confide in you hoping you will not betray me at last. Thanks and God bless Mr.Newman Edmond"

________
icewastl

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.08.2006 | Top

Hassan Ahmed und Heilwasser vom Troll...
Mrs. Heather Roy Bennett aus Zimbabwe

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz