Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Parle...Parlu...egal Piraten

#21 von Patty19 , 01.01.2016 23:39

Schau mal beim 2. Bild ganz unten rechts die Internet-Adresse http://www.billa.ro/StartPage/Start_Page/dd_bi_mainpage.aspx
Auch das Plakat ist Rumänisch.

Patty19  
Patty19

zuletzt bearbeitet 02.01.2016 | Top

#22 von Patty19 , 02.01.2016 01:28

Und der PAZA-Ausweis, den er umhängen hat, passt evtl. hier hin: http://www.paza.me/

Patty19  
Patty19

#23 von Sheran tQue , 03.01.2016 16:26

So auf gehts habt ihr noch lust?
MElissa fasst sich mal kurz..anfüttern 06.10.2015

Zitat
Honey,
just can t discribe with words how sorry i am . I hope the company will keep his promisse.
It is such a bad feeling to sit here and let you wait.
Sorry can t write any further. I dont earn you.
Koennte heulen(das war ein Smily, Smilys machen die Sache gleich wichtiger
Melly

und Melissa vergeht vor Sehnsucht...ha..08.10.2015

Zitat
since you don t miss me much.
No answer from you since monday
Melly

Thomas 08.10.2015, geht doch

Zitat

My dearest lovely wife,
Hello my love, how are you, hope you are fine?, Honey i have been trying to write to you, but our internet here is really bad, you know how it is here in the sea, i cant write if the sea is not balance, but i have replied your question that same Monday, that i told you that we should go for the first option, and you told me that it will take two weeks to resign your account before you can make the payment to the Company right? or is there other thing you want me to do?
Honey please don't be angry with me OK, i want you to know that am here, not happy, always thinking, worried and crying, i need you to know that i need you more now than ever, but the Internet wont allow me communicate with you as i want.
I love you honey, i really miss you more than i can explain, please if there is anything you will like me to do for you, or there is anything you want to tell me, you can do it now OK, i think the sea is a bit balance now and that is why i am able to write to you now, am sorry you did not see my message for a while now, you know i always write you, i love you and i miss you, you are everything to me, i really love you, please take good care of your self for me, i love you so much and i always wish you are here with me. hope to hear from you soon.
Your Husband
Thomas.

so da antwortet Melissa doch mal 08.10.2015

Zitat
hi darling,
I am so stressed. Tomorrow the fair starts and there is so much to do. I thin I have to work until night
I know you wrote me.
I will try to get all prepaired for the payment as we discuss.
Can you please write the company so i haven't the stress and pressure and concentrate of my buisness.
We need the money and we need to get the fair to the sucess.
I am missing you so much.
And please think about the letter of attorney for me.Ich will den!!!
It will make things much easier for me to handle.
Can you do this for me?
Missing you
Melly

Thomas 08.10.2015

Zitat
My dearest wife Melissa.
Hello my lovely wife, i guess you are fine? am sorry about you been stressed, please i want you to take things easy alright?, i love you and i miss you so much.
My love, there is no problem, i did understand you told me that the payment will be made in two weeks time, concerning the letter of attorney i have ask the Delivering Company if it is necessary for me to write it, they said it is not necessary that their Delivering agent wont be disturbed by the Germany Custom.und ob der Nötig ist!!!
But not to worry my wife, if there is any need for me to write it, i will when you need it, i love you too and i miss you so much here, i so much appreciate your effort and your love for me, the only thing i regret right now is why i did not meet you earlier in my life to marry as my wife, why do i have to meet you now that i am already old, i pray and wish i can at least live more 50 years with you, to enjoy you, your love and your presence in my life.
i can you my 1 in a Million, you are the only woman with a difference i have ever met since i was born, i love you.
please keep praying for my safety, really cant wait to see you, i miss you my lovely wife. Have a wonderful day my lovely wife.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Melissa am 09.10.2015

Zitat
Hi darling,
Just want to write you before I leave for the fair. I don't know if the hotel has internet and I can answer you until Monday evening.
I missing you. I feel sorry about that I can't do even more for you.
You asked my about the letter of attorny
The letter is important for me because it makes things easier to handle for you here in Germany.
I try to explain and I don'T thing the delivering Company knows German rules very well.
The last times I wrote to them they even tread me not well as a buseness woman. Sometimes when the write to me it feels like they think I am a childZickenmelissa..ganz dünnes Eis
For explaining in my business it is important to handle with shops in Australia, India, the USA and Europe. I get my goods from this country.
So every delivery which comes from a non Eu- State goes to German Customs.
Then they will send you an email.
You have to go there and get your package.
When you are there they asked you what kind of delivery you have an how much it is valued.
For this (as I told the Company already) I need a packing list and a bill.
So there will be two things that could happens
1. Thing They look at the packing lists and say its okay without proving.
2. The open it and prove.
So when I have no packing list and bill they will prove automatically.
When they prove and see the papers are not my name on (thinking about your contracts) the will ask questions about legal and confirm with German law. Which I can properly not answer
So when I have your letter of attorny I can show them and they know I just handle in your order.
As I told the company German bureaucracy is high.
hope i can explain you why i need it.
Trust me i know exactly what I am doing.ich liebe dieses Sledge Hammer Zitat
Love you
Melly

Melissa 12.10.2015

Zitat
Hi thomas,
I am very dissapointed.
I know I write you on Friday before I leave and you didn't answer.
I know I write you that maybe I haven't internet to answer mails but as I came home there was nothing from you.
Did I made soething wrong? I am not so important for you?
Why didn't you write. You hurt me.
I was comming home looking forward for your email and there was nothing
Melly

Thomas 12.10.2015

Zitat

My dearest lovely wife,
Hello my love, how are you, my love, am so happy to know that you are back. I thank God for bringing you back safely.
Honey am sorry, i know you are not happy, you feel i do not want to write to you, the Internet here is really bad, i have tried several times to write to you but i couldn't, remember i told you in my previous mail that the Internet here is not allowing me to write to you as i really want.
My lovely wife, you are so important to me, you are my wife, and you should know that you are the most important thing to me in my life, i love you, we are still working on the ship, waiting for the rescue team to come but we have not receive any news from them, our Internet here is so bad, so we have no signal to reach them.
My love, please don't be angry, i love you, please always pray for me, as i cant sleep here, am just here crying all day and night, thinking and missing you,am also worried about my shipment, Honey have you hear anything from the Delivering Company in regard to my shipment? am really getting tired of life, i do not know why i have to pass through this pain. please take good care of your self, i love you, whenever you did not hear from me, is not that i do not want to write you, its the Internet, i love you and i miss you so much.
My hug and kisses.
Your husband,
Thomas.

Thomas nochmal am 13.10.2015

Zitat

My lovely wife Melissa,
hello my love, how are you and how are you doing, i hope you are fine, i was able to write to you yesterday, i do not know if you are able to receive my mail, the Internet is really bad, and it makes me feel more sad than i am right now.
My love, i still want to apologize and to also let you know that i love you and that you mean the whole world to me, i really love you, there is no day i never think of you and miss been with you and sending you mail, but our Internet is really bad this days.
I do not really know what to say, to make you know that i so much love and respect you, i cherish you my wife, as i write to you now, tears flows down from my eyes, its really painful when you know your wife needs you and something is holding you back, i feel the pain more than you feel it, and i need you more than you need me, i hope you can understand me, please write to me if you receive my mail, because the Internet is really bad to the extend i do not even know if the message is delivered to you or not, love you darling and i miss you so much.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Melissa 13.10.2015

Zitat
Hi,
okay I can live with that it is only because i miss you so much.
We will make the transfer as we both discuss a several times and the company knows it.
Please trust me I know exactly what I do and I always keeping my promisses.
You know you wouldn't love me so much if i don't
I am right?
Have you fix the engine Problem?
Missing you
Melly

Thomas am 14.10.2015

Zitat

My dearest lovely wife.
Hello my love, i am so sorry that i could not reply you immediately, i just received your email now due to our bad Internet here. How are you my love, how is your health and your business, i hope you are fine for me?
My lovely wife, you think you miss me? you really do not know how much am missing you here, can never be compared to how i miss and think about you, only what keeps me alive here is your love, your care and you always been in my heart, i really do not know what could have happened to me if not for you who have been my god here, always giving me the ability and the strength to believe and hope that everything will be fine soon.
Honey, we are still working on the ship trying our best to see if we can be able to reconnect the signal, because without the signal, the rescue team wont be able to locate us, our Internet here is really bad, another problem we are having now is short of food, we do not have enough food again, i do not know what to do now, all i keep praying God helps that the rescue team locate us in time, i really cant wait to be with you my love, i have so much miss you, am really tired of this problem here honey.und ich erst
My lovely wife, i understand that you will make the payment as soon as possible, but i need you to know that i love you, and that my love for you is above whatever you could think of, i have loved you before i realized that i love you, what i mean to say is, i never believed in my life time that i could love this way again, but you coming into my life, makes me know that God really has plan for us to be together and live happily as husband and wife, i strongly believe that our love can not be expressed through writing, i cant wait to feel our love in action, i love you darling, i miss you so much, please always pray for me, you are everything to me, you mean more than my life to me, because without you, my life is nothing, my life has no meaning and happiness, you are my life, i cherish you so much, please always take good care of your self for me, whenever you expect to hear from me, and you didn't, it means the Internet has gone down again, i love you honey, i miss you so much.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Melissa 14.10.2015

Zitat
I will that you be sure I do everything possible to help you. But you must know I am on my limit.
I have to run the shop to earn money and to pay my bills here. Otherwise I will loose everything.
So please don'T be dissapointed when It is not so much as you asspected.
Can you write me the coordinates of the ship, so I can send it to coast guard?ihr habt Internet aber keine Koordinaten für die Küstenwache? Für wie blöd hälst du mich eigentlich
So they don't need your signal
Please get sure you be careful. Don't take a risk
In love
Melly

Thomas 15.10.2015

Zitat
My dearest lovely beautiful wife Melissa.
Hello honey, how are you and how are you doing, i hope you are fine? my love, i have been trying to send you mail, each day i keep trying and expecting to read from you, but all my mail i try to send to you, i guess no one of them was able to reach you, because i never receive any mail from you.
I do not know if this mail will get to you, if by God miracle you receive this mail, i really want you to know that i love you and i miss you so much here, all i do all day and night is missing you and praying for God to help me out of this problem, i just cant wait to be with you my wife, i cant wait to start living that life of happiness that i have been dreaming of all my days here in the sea, i miss you honey, please take good care of your self for me, i love you and i miss you so much.
I saw you again in my dream last night, you are walking close to me, as i hug and kiss you, i feel so happy, and you told me that you always like to see me happy, and i woke up, i start crying again, because i know am really missing something, i am missing you, i am missing the happiness of my life, i am missing living like a real man, i miss all the fun we should be having now, i miss having you on my chest as my wife, i miss your lovely touch, i miss kissing your sweet lips, i miss looking into your beautiful and charming eyes, i miss your lovely body, but most of all my miss my wife, the real you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY, REALLY MISSING YOU HERE..
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

Sheran tQue

#24 von floh67 , 03.01.2016 16:51

Zitat
Trust me i know exactly what I am doing.ich liebe dieses Sledge Hammer Zitat

Kann man sich Melissa dann in etwa so vorstellen? Sollte sich Thomas aber in Acht nehmen...

"Es ist leichter die Menschen zu täuschen, als sie zu überzeugen, dass sie getäuscht worden sind.'' (Mark Twain)

floh67
Foren-Fee

#25 von Sheran tQue , 04.01.2016 07:00

nein Melissa ist doch naiv, leicht verletzlich, total misstrauisch was Männer angeht (hust) und "mimimi"

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

Sheran tQue

#26 von Sheran tQue , 05.01.2016 17:44

Dann machen wir mal weiter...Thomas ist wirklich besorgt...16.10.2015

Zitat

My lovely wife Melissa,
Hello my love, how are you and how are you doing, i hope you are fine, i was able to have Internet access to check my mail today, i was really expecting to hear from you, but i did not see your mail, i feel so worried now my love, i hope you are fine over there?, i want you to know that i miss you and i love you so much, always take good care of your self for me.
I always like to hear from you, but if the Internet is not good i will not be able to write you mail, my love, please try and make the payment as we discuss, hope it will be possible on Monday, so that the Delivery Company would be able to deliver my shipment to you, i feel so worried honey, its been long my shipment have been with them, i am not happy with that.
Just praying here and believing that all will be fine soon, please pray for my safety, and if there is anything you want me to know, just write to me, do not forget to inform me after you have make the payment, i pray i will be able to write to you, as i do not really know how the condition of the Internet will be then, i miss you my lovely wife, just want to hug your tight and kiss your sweet lips, love you honey, miss you so much, take good care of your self and have a wonderful day.
My hug and kisses.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Melissa 16.10.2015

Zitat
Hi darling,
just missing you.
Hope we will find a way to be together. I am very busy at the moment. I need to earn so much money as i can.
We have to be strong so we can be together I do everything as possible please trust me I knowing exactly what I am doing.
Can you send me your coordinates? Maybe i can arrange something from here.
Also still need your letter of attorney so i can react. Without this letter I can nothing arrange here. So please write it. The bank needs something for the credit.ich will diesen Brief
At the weekend i am not here. Visit my mom and you know she has no internet. So please be strong and do everything which is neccessary so as i do. Thomas it doesn't work without your help.
Dearest
Melly

Thomas am 20.10.2016

Zitat
My Dearest lovely wife Melissa,

Hello honey, how are you and how are you doing, i hope you are fine?, i have been unable to access my mail due to bad Internet here in the sea, just got the chance now.
My lovely wife, how is mom, hope she is fine? and are you back from your mom place, you told me you would return back home on Sunday, so i guess you are back now.
Honey, please have you be able to make the payment, and have you write the the Delivery Company? what is the situation of my shipment now? i was expecting to see your mail, but i did not see anything, maybe you send i could not get it, due to bad Internet here, or you have not send me mail, i cant really tell, the Internet makes things difficult for me to communicate well with you. My love am worried, i cant eat well, i do not sleep well, trouble all over my mind, worried about the problem here and about my shipment, please let me hear from you as soon as possible, please my lovely wife.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Melissa 20.10.2015

Zitat
My dearest Thomas,
didn't here anything from you, not even if my emails arrived you.
so please if you read this email reply on this, so I can see you get it.
Finn and I fine.
we just get back from mom on the late sunday evening.
I didn*t here from you since Friday morning.
I replyed that email. so pleas reply only on this email and don t write a new one
I phoned my ban adviser Mr. Bolte.
He gave me an appointment for Wednesday afternoon, so we can discuss the details of the credit and transfer.
If i don't hear something from you i will cancle this appoinmentmal sehen was das Internet jetzt macht
In deeply love
Melly

Thomas 21.10.2015

Zitat
My Dearest lovely wife.
Hello my wife, how are you and how are you doing? am so happy to know that mom is fine and that you and my baby Finn arrived home in a good condition.
My love, am so sorry you did not hear from me, like i told you, i love hearing from you all the time, because i need you more in this present condition of my, but the Internet here is really bad, to the extend of sometimes when you send me mail, i do not get it, am happy i can get this one and be able to write to you, hope you get it too.
Honey, i have heard what you said, please try all you can to make the payment today so that my shipment will be delivered to you, am really worried, as soon as you make the payment, let the Delivery Company be informed, also let me know, i just pray the Internet to be stable till then, but if you did not hear from me, then the Internet is bad again, like i told you, please do anything possible to make sure you make the payment today, my greatest joy is to hear that you have made the payment and that the Delivery Company have confirmed it and are ready to Deliver my shipment to you. I miss you my lovely wife, just cant wait to hug and kiss you, love you honey, hope to hear from you soon, my lovely wife.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Melissa 21.10.2015sie will diesen Brief

Zitat
Hi honey,
on the telephone Mr. Bolte reminds me to get the letter of attornety from you.
I need it for the costumer service and the bank wants a copy too.
They say so they can help me if somethings getting wrong with the payment.
So please write, scan or make a photo of it and send it to me.
Mr. Bolte is strickt in this things and i think he is right and maybe without there will be problems.
For me is easier to react. So please write it. I will do everything for you why can't you do this little thing for me?
In love
Melly

Thomas 21.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my lovely wife, i have write the letter according to how you instructed me, its not that i did not want to write it, i just want us to follow the Delivery Company procedure, you remember the other time we ask the Delivery Company if its necessary to write the letter and they said its not necessary and i told you that there is no problem, that if you need it, you should let me know. i have attached the letter. geht doch
My lovely wife, i want you to know and to always have it in mind that i trust you with my life and that i love you so much, i know you are doing everything possible for us, our family, i really appreciate your effort my love, i love you and i miss you so much, please always let me hear from you as soon as possible, and i will always write back to you, just pray the Internet here never goes bad again. love you honey.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#27 von fridolin , 05.01.2016 17:52

Schön und gut sein Geschreibsel, ABER da fehlt für Banken und andere Geschäfte die amtliche Beglaubigung. Ein Zeuge, daß er selber der Verfasser ist, wäre auch nicht schlecht. Das Datum fehlt auch, er kann es ja schon wieder widerrufen haben. Für welchen Geschäftsbereich seiner Firma gilt es ? Einkauf, Auftragsannahme, Krediterhöhung, usw.

Also: hangeschriebener Brief ( Vollmacht); die Zweite:
Alles zurück auf Anfang, Klappe, Ton ab, Film ab, und Äktschen ( Sagt Arnie Terminator immer). In D heißt es: BITTE und Danke. Aus.

------
fridolin

1 Mitglied hat sich bedankt!

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.01.2016 | Top

#28 von Sheran tQue , 05.01.2016 19:29

Okay danke für den Tipp für den nächsten notiert

Sheran tQue

#29 von Roadrunner , 05.01.2016 22:38

Das tut mir mehr weh als dir, sagte meine Mutter auch immer wenn es was auf den Po gab.
Ich finde es immer wieder lustig wenn die Scammer sagen es gibt keine Probleme.
Naja, wenn man eh nicht die Absicht hat etwas zu schicken mag es ja angehen.... LOL

Aber gut so, weiter machen!

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#30 von Roadrunner , 05.01.2016 22:41

Das tut mir mehr weh als dir, sagte meine Mutter auch immer wenn es was auf den Po gab.
Ich finde es immer wieder lustig wenn die Scammer sagen es gibt keine Probleme.
Naja, wenn man eh nicht die Absicht hat etwas zu schicken mag es ja angehen.... LOL
Fridolin hat Recht, das Geschmiere kann man nicht für voll nehmen.
Der soll sich mal Mühe geben, ist ja schließlich was offizielles und ein Deutscher Beamter tut sich so etwas nicht an!
Und sonst auch keiner!

Aber gut so, weiter machen!

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#31 von Sheran tQue , 29.01.2016 12:47

So nach einer Urlaubsabstinenz geht es jetzt mal weiter mit unserem Thomas. Man wird es kaum glauben, aber ich habe immer noch Kontakt. Wird er meinen persönlichen Rekord brechen?????
Thomas macht weiter ..21.10.2015

Zitat

My lovely wife.
Hello my lovely wife, how are you and how are you doing, hope you are fine? Honey i have been waiting to hear from you, now that the Internet is little stable, but i have not receive any mail from you.
My wife,have you be able to make the payment? and if YES, have you informed the Delivery Company about it? please my love, i want to hear from you, am worried here about everything, really worried about my belongings in my shipment, its very important to my life, you know whats there, the delay of delivering my shipment to you is really killing me here. Please let me hear from you, i did send the letter you requested, hope you got it, because internet here is not that stable. I love you honey, miss you so much, please take good care of your self and my kid, hoe to hear from you soon.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

Melissa 22.10.2015

Zitat
Hi my Thomas,
was by the bank yesterday they gave me the credit and will transfer the money today or tomorrow as soon the credit is booked on my acoount. They will phone me when they have finished it
Are you okay?
Missing you.
Please don't worry .
I will care.
Trust me I know exactly what I am dooing.ich liebe dieses Sledge Hammer zitat
In love
MElly

Thomas 22.10.2015

Zitat
My dearest lovely wife Melissa.
Hello my wife, how are you and how is my kid Finn? i hope you all are doing well? please don't forget to pray for me, so i can come out here as soon as possible to come and be with you and my kid, that is what i have been dreaming and praying for all my life, to have a lovely caring and understanding wife, that we would together build a happy family, my love you are my dream come true woman, i love you and i keep loving you more and more here, am really missing your sweet lips honey.woher weiss er das meine Lippen süß sind?
My Darling, i really want to say thank you so much for everything, for you love care and understand, i owe you nothing than my life, my love and care for you and our kids, I WILL FOREVER LOVE AND CHERISH YOU, i love you honey so much.
My love, as soon as you make the payment, let me know and don't forget to inform the Delivery Company, and also do not forget to send them the payment receipt for confirmation, please take good care of your self for me my love, you are all and everything that i have on earth, i love you, i will be waiting to hear from you, missing you.
My hug and kisses.
Your Husband,
Thomas

und die Company 22.10.2015

Zitat

Madam, we are still waiting to hear from you ever since in regards to the delivery of your shipment to you in your country Germany. Our senor account officer had an accident yesterday and he is currently in the hospital right now. We advice you to use our second account officer bank account any time you are ready to make the payment. We also advice you Madam to make sure that you make the payment as soon as possible to avoid duration bill as your shipment is staying too long here in our office. Below is our second account officer bank account information.
Hier standen die Bankdaten, stelle sie mit Rücksprache meines Mentors nicht hier rein

und wieder Thomas 22.10.2015

Zitat
My dearest lovely wife,
Hello my lovely wife, how are you and how are you doing? i am just able to check my mail, due to the Internet problem here i could not check it since, my love, i have not hear from you, what is the situation now? is the payment done? and have you be able to inform the Delivery Company? please let me know my love, i just want to hear from you honey.
My love, hope you are fine, please take good care of your self for me, i miss you my love, i really wish soon to be able to hug you so tight and kiss you my lovely wife, love you honey.
Your husband,
Thomas

Da muss Melissa doch drauf antworten...23.10.2015

Zitat
Hi my man.
Just to let you know we have internet problems here also.
So i just want to inform you that they will do the transfer today, so i can get the bill tomorrow.
If internet works probertly i send you a photo of it tomorrow as soon as i get it and before i visit mom for the weekend.
You know she has no internet.
If internet doesn t work the company has to wait until monday.
Sorry for that.
Be sure i do the best i can. Missing you so much and can t wait to have you here.
Have you thought about our Future here.
I just want you to be happy..
Dearest
Melly

Thomas 26.10.2015

Zitat

My dearest lovely wife Melissa,

Hello my sunshine, i guess you are fine my love? and hope my baby boy is doing well?. Darling am sorry you did not hear from me, its due to the Internet failure, just able to check my email now.
My beautiful wife, are you back from mom's place? and i hope mom is perfectly fine? i believe you sent my greetings to her, i miss you honey, i really miss you all, i just cant wait to be with you, i miss my son Finn ,i hope he is perfectly fine? please take good care of him for me, tell him that dad miss him.
Honey i will be waiting to hear from you soon, and about my shipment, just worried, hope it will be deliver to you today as you said bank should have make the payment last week Friday before you traveled to visit mom right?, so all you need to do now is to send the confirmation receipt to the Delivery Company so that they can confirm the payment and proceed to deliver my shipment, i love you honey, and i want to say thanks once again, thanks for loving me, i will forever love and cherish you, just cant wait to be a happy family man again honey, spending my entire life with you, my love, all do here is to think about us, about our family, i have no doubt that our family will me so happy, you are MY ONE IN A MILLION HONEY, YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND, i cherish you honey, i love you so much. i am so honored to call you my wife. Take good care of your self, hope to hear from you soon.
Your husband,
Thomas

Melissa 26.10.2015

Zitat
Hi Darling,
the bank just called me.
They had to make the payment on Saturday because there was a computer update in the Bank.
Normaly they don't work Saturdays so it was a big exception
Mr. Bolte informs me that way.
They send me the bill via post delivery, so I haven't it yet.
Normaly I will have it on Tuesday so I can make a photo of it and send it to you and delivery service.
Please prove it and reply me as soon as possible.
I am waiting for you and hope everything is getting right.
Please write me about your daily life, i want to be part on it.
Until Thursday to Monday I will not be home.
I have a big business meeting with some people who wants to have some designs from me.
So I am working very hard on it it is such a big chance for me. Please cross your fingers for me.
I don'T know if i am able to get emails during this time.
Will be very busy.
Friday evening there is a dinner and Saturday a party so i will be able to meet other people and maybe i get a chance to work with themwar nichtmal gelogen...Ich hatte viel Spass beim Larp
Mellly

Thomas 26.10.2015

Zitat
My marvelous lovely wife Melissa,
Hello darling, how are you doing, i guess you are fine?
i just receive your mail probably its due to the bad Internet here. I so much appreciate you my love, i want to say thank you so much, as you have said, so once you get the payment receipt, please do send it to the Delivery Company so that they can confirm the payment and proceed to deliver my shipment to you, i love you darling, i appreciate all your effort so far, i love you so much.
My love, the situation here is still the same, all hope and trust is only on God, as we all really do not know when we would have to leave here, we keep working trying all our possible best to make sure the ship keep floating slowly, even if we cant get through the rescue team, at least it can be able to get us to Australia in as much its floating slowly, its just that it will take us long time, we just hope before then we are able to get through the rescue team, our captain told and promised us to try all his possible best to get through to the rescue team as soon as he can, everyone here is really tired my love.
My love, you know what? i do not eat, i cant eat, i cant sleep, through out the night all i do is sometimes cry, and always thinking of you my love, thinking of our family and thinking of how we will live as a happy and blessed family, this is what really keep me alive here my love, i just cant wait to be with you my wife, am really missing you so much darling, cant wait to feel your precious and romantic skin, cant wait to feel your sweet soft red lips darling, cant wait to feel you hands around me, cant wait to look into your beautiful face and tell you how beautiful you are and how much i really love and cherish you, cant wait to see how precious and wonderful you are on bed my love, just cant wait to go down with you honey, love you so much, missing you.
My darling, please take good care of your self, i know you are the busy type, always working hard for your business, i understand all is for our family sake also, but please make sure you always stay safe and take perfect care of your self for me, do not forget to always go with your vitamin to keep you healthy, i love you honey, i understand you would be busy from Thursday till Monday and you will be traveling also, but who will take care of my baby Finn? hope he will be fine and wont be worried?. Please write me as soon as you are free, i will be expecting to hear from you my love, i pray and wish your heart desire be granted about your business, i love you so much MY ONE IN A MILLION, MISSING YOU HERE. take care honey.
Your Husband,
Thomas

Thomas 27.10.2015

Zitat
My lovely wife Melissa.

Hello my love, how are you and how are you doing? i hope you are fine?, and how is my baby boy Finn? hope he is going good?. The Internet here failed since yesterday, so i could not access my email, just able to do that now, but i did not get any mail from you, so am little worried, i know you might be busy, please take good care of your self for me, i will be waiting to hear from you before the Internet here goes down again, so please write to me as soon as you can, i do not know if you have reach the Delivery Company as you told me that you will today, i'll be waiting to hear from you, am worried, love you darling.

Your Husband,
Thomas.

na da hat Melissa ja eine Überraschung für ihn

Zitat
hi Darling,
sorry for my late reply.

When I go to the meeting at the weekend Finn will stay by his Dad I have no choice.
Would be better i could take him with me but there is no way.
I missing you so much and I can't wait to have you here. Please be careful and don't take a risk
They send the bill to my homeadress so i had to wait until i am home to make the photo.
Please prove it and send it to the company.
I don't like them and I don't trust them. They always acting as i be a little child.ja die sind total doof schnief
Miss and Love you

Melly

Sheran tQue

#32 von Sheran tQue , 11.02.2016 14:40

So weiter geht es....mal sehen
na da kommt mal Trost 28.10

Zitat
My dearest lovely wife.
Hello darling, how are you and how are you doing? i hope you are fine?. Honey i want to say thank you so much for sending me the payment receipt, i have forwarded it to the Delivery Company, and they just replied me that they will get back to you as soon as the payment is confirmed. Honey i want to say sorry about how you feel, i know you do not like the way the Delivery Company regards you, but i do not want you to worry about that, i want you to know you are doing everything for me your husband, by God grace as soon as our shipment is delivered we don't have anything else to do with the Delivery Company again, so we just have to work with there procedure to enable them deliver our shipment. Please take good care of your self for me,and always pray for my safety, as soon as you hear from the Delivery Company, please let me know my love.
Your Husband,

Thomas.

dann mal ein bisschen später 31.10.2015

Zitat

My lovely wife Melissa,
Good morning, sunshine. I hope your day is as beautiful as you are. Please don’t let the stress get you down, I’m here if you need me. I love your eyes, I miss your smile, I cherish your ways, I adore your style. What can I say, you’re one-of-a-kind, and 24/7 you’re on my mind. I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. I’m trying to think of something I rather be doing than making out with you … I got nothing, and all i still end up doing is thinking and missing you my beautiful wife, i love you so much.
What is love? Those who don’t like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don’t have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you. You’re always on my mind, i miss your beautiful face.
You are my life, my happiness, my joy. Without you, life will be so dull and boring I’m so thankful to have you in my life, and forever will i love and cherish you, for you are always in my mind, In my dreams, when I’m awake, I’m always thinking of you. I just want you to know that I’m missing you so. I Love you so much honey.
There’s no word can ever express my love for you. I need you and I’m missing you always.I’m longing for your smile, i miss your touch, i miss your tender loving care I can’t wait to be with you my wife. I can’t imagine my life without you, you fill the emptiness in my heart I’m so thankful to have you in my life. I love you very much sweetie. Please always take good care of your self for me, you mean everything to me. As soon as you return home my love, please write to me. And about my shipment, have you hear anything from the Delivery Company?.
Really missing you darling, love you so much, Have a wonderful day, bye for now my Queen.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

und wieder 3.11.2015

Zitat
My Dearest lovely wife Melissa,
Hello My Shining Star, how are you? i hope you are fine?. My love i believe you should be back from your trip yesterday, i was expecting to hear from you, but i didn't, or maybe you are so tired so you could not write me yesterday, i will be expecting to hear from you soon, Darling miss you so much.
My love, i received a notice from the Delivery Company that the money you transfered into their Bank account has not yet reflect, that is the money has not come, that they want to know the reason for the delay, which is also affecting them not be able to deliver my shipment to you, i do not know what to tell them, so i said i should ask you, please call the Bank and ask them, maybe the delay is from them, so that they can check it and make any possible adjustment if necessary.wie konnte das nur passieren..oh wie schade...ähm nicht
My love, i am really worried, i have been thinking since last night, i could not eat, i was unable to sleep either, i am afraid that the delay of my shipment is really not good, as you know what i have inside, my money which is known to you and i only and cant be disclose to anyone else, and my important documents, i really don't know what to do now, please get back to me as soon as possible and whatever the bank tells you, please let the Delivery Company know and also let me know, i will be waiting to hear from you. Take good care of your self and have a wonderful day, love and miss you so much.
Your Husband,

Thomas.

da antwortet Melissa mal besser 03.11.2015

Zitat
Sorry darling,
was so tiered and stressed as i came yesterday but there are good business news
it was such a long and hard weekend and i just took my time to spend time with Finn.
There are some problems because his father has not accepted that i let him stay by my parents.
so i have to be carefully and hope he don't goes to a lawer to tae him away from me.
I don't understand my bank transfered the money to the bank account the company gave me a month ago and you proved it and said everthing is alright.
They must have it because it is already booked from my account and dind'T come back.
So please prove the company I have a bad feeling about them because in the last weeks they were realy condescending and bearish to me and even didn't listen. Don't trust them maybe they are deceiver and just want your and my money.
What if they just say there is no money so they don't have to deliver?
Please be careful and prove them. I worried about you and your contracts.

Love you

Melly

Thomas 4.11.2015

Zitat
My dearest lovely wife Melissa,
Hello my wife, how are you doing? i feel so happy when i saw your message, and i can say i am the most happiest man on earth to know that my wife is fine and that she returns home with a good news, i want to say congratulation, i have been praying for you and i am happy you are able to achieve the aim of your going.ja verlass mal dein Script...ziel erreicht

Sweetheart, i do not want you to have problem with Finn's dad please, just try and take everything easy, i believe all will be fine soon, i do not want anything to happen to you and i do not want you to be hurt in any way, if you are hurt i am hurt also, when you are happy i am happy too, that is the one body we share together as husband and wife. I want to thank you for always been there for me and i want you to also know that i am and will be always there for you too, i love you darling and i miss you so much.
My love, concerning the money your Bank transfered to the Delivery Company's Bank account, i understand you sent me the payment receipt and i did proved it before sending it to them, its just that the money is delaying to come to the Delivery Company's Bank account as they said, but i notice your Bank is POST BANK , so maybe because the transaction was to Asia that was why it takes sometime, i notice it takes like 6-7 working days before the money can come to the Delivery Company Account due to the fact that its an Asia country, but i do not really know, but the 7 working days completed yesterday, so i hope by today the money should come to the Delivery Company's account, if by today the money did not come, then i will ask you to call your Bank to find out what really happened and why is the delay.
Everything will be fine my love, just that i am really worried, about my shipment, i do not know what to do now, i cant eat or sleep this days, am so tired.
My love, i want you to please keep praying for me that everything goes fine, and that all this problem comes to an end soon so we can be together, i pray everything works out fine so that the Delivery Company can deliver my shipment to you soon, i know i can trust them because they have delivered my crew Engineer's shipment already to there wife, and they also let me know that they will send their accountant to the Bank today to confirm the payment and as soon as they are done with it they will let me know. Please take good care of your self for me, as soon as i hear from them, i will let you know, i love you so much darling.
My hug and kisses.
Your Husband,

Thomas.

und eine hinterher 04.11.2015

Zitat
My lovely wife Melissa,

Hello my love, how are you doing?, Honey the Delivery Company just send me a notice mail now that the Company accountant just arrived from the Bank and they confirmed that the money had not yet come to their bank account, that they advice you to go to your Bank and tell them to trace the money to know what happened that the money did not come or why is it been delayed.

My love, i am really worried and not happy now, please i want you to call your Bank or if possible you go there your self and ask them why the money they transfered since 24th have not yet been transfered to the receiver account? i believe your Bank should be able to know what exactly went wrong or the reason for the delay, please honey try and do it this morning so that before today evening we can have a positive news from the Delivery Company, am really sad. I will be waiting to hear from you honey, take good care of your self and have a nice day. Love you so much.

Your Husband,

Thomas.

und wie Melissa sich "gekümmert" hat 04.11.2015

Zitat
Hi darling,

Today I started work very earlie to make sure everything in the shop is alright and to have time to go to the bank.

I went to the bank to see Mr. Bolte and told him about his problem. So I try to explain it very carefully

1. They don't have to stamp a bill because there is no need. They use a special computer system. The bill ist just for me to see where the payment is going and if i made everything right.

2. They send the payment as we discussed to the transfer bank in Frankfurt

3. He showed me on his computer.

3. Franfurt checked it and send it a day later because of German "Geldwäsche und Transparentsgesetz" they have to wait a full day and they have to check it

4. He called the bank and let me listen (you know it is hard for me to concentrate on telephone calls). The money was going to the company bank and should be there since latest Monday.

5. He says because of German "Bankgeheimnis, Banknachverfolgungsgesetz und Überweisung in Drittländergesetz" it could be that something is wrong with the account of the company

6. He disagree that a foreign company knows how German bank is working so (sorry for that term but he said it not me) "Sie sollen aufhören so einen Mist zu verzapfen und besser mal ihre Bankkontoverfügbarkeit prüfen".

7. If there is something wrong with there account the money will be placed on a "Sicherheitskontrollkonto" because it would be to expensive to send it back and they wait until the company can send a "Unbedenlichkeitsbescheinigung" from there bank. Its not me is German law. If they couldn't send it they have to inform me so the money will transfer back to my account

8. So you see the company has to do his homework and have to check if they made a mistake.

Missing you

Melly

Sheran tQue

#33 von Sheran tQue , 16.02.2016 08:17

so weiter geht es 04.11.2015 Thomas

Zitat
My lovely wife Melissa,
Hello my love, how are you doing?, My love, i know you feel stressed because of me, am really sorry my love, thanks for going to check the transaction.
I've read your message and i have informed the Delivery Company and they ask me to tell you that they have nothing yet in there account, and that the account information they send to you is correct and accurate, that there is no mistake from the Delivery Company.
My love, the Delivery Company said you should send the Bank account information that you make the payment into,
Honey send me the Bank information that the Delivery Company send to you, i mean the Bank Account information that you make the payment into, so i can send to them for confirmation and to also verify it.
My idea is for us to wait till Friday then if the Delivery Company still say they have no money in there account then i will tell you to call the money back to your account alright, but for now, just send me the Bank account Information you make the payment into, that the Delivery Company send to you.
I am really dying here my love, i do not know why i have to suffer all this in my life, i do not know what to do now, just do what i ask you to do, do not call the money back yet in your account, just wait till i tell you, before you do that OK, i am with you, and i want you to always be with me too, i love you and i miss you so much here. Hope my kid Finn is perfectly fine? miss him too.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

nach der Antwort hat Melissa ihm erstmal ihre email vom 30.09 weitergeleitet, die sie an die Firma geschickt hat....die habe ich jetzt nicht noch einmal reinkopiert

Darauf antwortet Thomas das...am 5.11.2015

Zitat
My lovely beautiful wife,
Hello sweetheart, how are you and how was your night? i am so happy to hear from you. Really miss you darling.
Honey, i just received your mail, and i have forwarded it to the Delivery Company as requested by them, so i believe they will have to verify the account now, and as soon as they are done with the verification they will get back to me and i will write to you to inform you.
My darling, how is your business, hope its going well? and my kid, hope he is fine?, please take good care of your self and him for me, love and miss you so much.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

irgendwie hatte ich viel um die Ohren und habe ihn schmoren lassen, also er wieder am 06.11.2015

Zitat
My Dearest lovely wife.
Hello darling, how are you doing, i hope you are fine? my love i have not hear from you and that makes me worry. Why are you silent my love?, is everything okay over there?.
Am sorry, i should have write to you earlier, but the Internet here is bad. I just receive notice from the Delivery Company that the money have not yet come to there account, that they will wait till Monday, that maybe by Monday the money will come.
My love, i just pray and believe that the money will come to there account on Monday, so that they can be able to deliver my shipment. I believe the delay may be due to the days have not yet complete, but lets just have patient till Monday, but if by Monday the Delivery Company still have not receive the money in there account then i will tell you what next to do OK?, lets just pray and hope everything goes well, love you honey, miss you so much, cant stop thinking and missing you here my sunshine, please take perfect care of your self for me and do not forget, you are everything to me, you are all i have in life, please take care of your self, hope to hear from you soon my beautiful wife, have a wonderful and blessed day.
Your Husband.
Thomas

und dann 07.11.2015 Thomas

Zitat
My lovely wife,
Hello honey, how are you, i hope you are fine?
My love, i have been waiting to hear from you, but still i have not, i cant sleep or do anything, just thinking of you, i am really worried here, i do not know why you are silent. I know you are on bed now, please try and write to me as soon as possible, i really cant wait to hear from you, just cant do without you my love, hope to hear from you soon, take good care of your self, love you.
Your Husband,
Thomas.

und jetzt wollte ich mal testen wie weit ich gehen kann und habe eine neue Person ins Spiel gebracht....
Darf ich Vorstellen...Krankenschwester Rabiata Wunderengel 07.11.2015

Zitat
Dear Mr. White,
Melissa Gruber asked me to write you. She has her directory with her and gave me your adress.
I have to inform you that she was hurting by a car on Thurthday evening after leaving school.
She was a little bit confused and tiered so she didn't see the car driving from the parking area and where hit by the car mirrow
Now she lays in hospitle and I am her nurse. So pleas don't wonder if yyou hear not from her
Don't panik!! She just have some wounds and cuts and a little concussion but the doctor says she has to rest a few days.
She couldn't write you because patient are not aloud to use internet
When you want to write her few words then write to me and i will print it for her.
So pleas don't wonder if yyou hear not from her
Rabiata Wunderengel

Da muss thomas einfach antworten oder???

Zitat

Thomas White.
Dear Rabiata Wunderengel.
Hello Rabiata, i am so grateful to receive your notice about my wife been hit by a car, please are you sure she is fine? are you sure she will be okay?. I really do not know what to write right now, i am so worried here, as i write to you here, tears is running down from my eyes, i have been thinking and worried about her silence, and could not eat or sleep. thank you so much for informing me about my wife condition. Please take good care of her for me and if there is any situation please write me on time, thank you so much, have a nice weekend.

TO MY DEAREST LOVELY WIFE, MELISSA.

Hello my lovely wife, i am so sorry to hear about this, am really dying here, i have been so worried, and have been thinking why you have been so silent, now i understand, i am so grateful and thankful to God for not allowing the situation to be worst than it is now, please i beg you to be strong for me, our family, always remember that i am always there for you, i pray you get better soon, i love you honey, i miss you so much, please stop thinking and reduce your stress, you are worried about something and that is why you didn't notice the car coming, am sorry darling, may the Lord strengthen you, how is Finn? Were is he right now? Hope he is fine? Hope to hear from you soon, love you so much.isser nicht süß???

Your Husband,

Thomas.

2 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#34 von Sheran tQue , 07.03.2016 08:00

So jetzt geht es mal weiter, Entschuldigung, daß ich solange nicht gepostet habe, war etwas eingespannt...

So Thomas ist wirklich besorgt....08.11.2015

Zitat
Dear Rabiata Wunderengel,
Hello Rabiata,how are you today?, i hope you are fine?. Please am writing this letter to my wife through you again, as i don't know if she has been discharged or still at the Hospital, i have not receive any notice yet, thanks for your understanding.
Please i will like to know what is her condition now? and how is she doing? hope she is getting better?, please help me take good care of her, thanks a lot and God bless you, have a wonderful Sunday.

TO MY LOVELY WIFE, MELISSA.
Hello Darling, how are you doing?, hope you are getting better?. My love, its really difficult for me to bear, thinking of you through out the night, really cant sleep, i keep missing you and wishing i am there with you so you can hold on to my hands to keep you warm and gain more comfort while you are still on bed i miss you honey.
I was taking my breakfast this morning and thinking of you, i never knew when tears ran out of my eyes, its really painful to feel the pain of knowing your wife is in the Hospital and you cant do anything else than to pray and hope she gets better soon, please i beg you to be strong for us (our family), am already dying here and missing your words, i love you honey, i miss you so much, am always praying and i believe you will be fine, miss you so much, take good care of your self for me, and never ship your meal. Have a beautiful and wonderful Sunday, MY SUNSHINE.
Your Husband,

Thomas.

und hier wäre ich fast aufgeflogen...Panik, da ich die Antwort nicht auf Rabiatas Email Account verfasst habe , sondern auf Melissas....Anfängerfehler 08.11

Zitat
Dear Mr. White,
I have printed your email and gave it to Mrs. Gruber.
She is still in hospitel.
She smiled as she saw the email.
I am not aloud to tell you to much but don't worry.
The doctor thinks she will get back home on Wednesday or Thursday.
And don't worry we always doing the best we can for our patient
Best regards
Rabiata Wunderengel

zum glück ist ihm das entgangen 09.11.2015

Zitat
Hello Rabiata, hope you are doing well? i really want to appreciate your effort and your understanding, am really grateful for that, thank you so much, May God bless you. I also pray she recover quickly, am so much worried about her, i also want to say again, please, take good care of her for me, she is everything to me, and please do let me know if there is any situation, thanks. Have a blessed day.

TO MY DEAREST LOVELY WIFE, MELISSA.

Hello Darling, how are you doing today? i hope you are getting better and getting stronger?, am really missing you my wife, really wish i can be able to hug you tight now and kiss you softly. My love, the nurse told me that the Doctor said by God grace on Wednesday or Thursday you will be free to go home, i feel so happy to hear that, am here praying for you, and i believe everything will be fine soon, always know that i am close to you, as i always feel you close to me, love you honey miss you so much, have a wonderful day.
My hug and kisses forever yours.

Your Husband,

Thomas.

und 11.11

Zitat
Hello Rabiata, how are you today?, hope you are fine?. I was expecting to hear from you yesterday but i did not, i also did not write you because i do not want to disturb you, probably you are busy and that is why you couldn't write me. Sorry if am disturbing you in any way, i really do not mean to, but i am so much worried about my wife, and since you are the only means i can get through to reach her, so that is why it seems i keep writing to you.
Please i will like you to reply my mail, i want to know the condition of my wife. How is she doing now?, is she getting better? will she be able to go home today? as you told me in your previous mail, that the doctor said Wednesday or Thursday. Please i will like to know, i await for your response, thanks for your understanding, have a blessed day.

TO MY DEAREST BEAUTIFUL LOVELY WIFE, MELISSA.

My Dearest wife.
Hello my love, how are you doing? i hope you are fine? am really worried about you honey, i keep praying you get better soon, its really difficult for me here, i just hope that you can be able to go home today, just as the doctor said, am so much missing you my love.

You are the most beautiful, wonderful, sweet, kind, caring, loving, true wife, i could not live without you. As i wait it hurts more, As i wait am still happy knowing you love me and i have a love that is magical and most wonderful feeling in the universe, I will never lose faith in your love. i know we are meant to be one as we always were, our hearts and minds are connected a connection you only find once a lifetime. I will never let you go, i will forever love and cherish you my sunshine.

My love, i want you now, i want to touch you, hold you and kiss you all night long. I want to feel your heart beat, your touch, your romance i feel so hurt been here and you are there, am really missing you. Please take good care of your self for me, hope to hear from you soon, love you so much, have a wonderful day.

Your Husband,

Thomas.

da musste Rabiata einfach antworten 11.11.

Zitat
Good Morning Mr. White,
didn't write you because there was no time .
Printed Mrs Gruber your email and she was in a good mood after reading.
She wants me to tell you this.

She will leaving hospital on Friday and than her mother wants her to stay in her house over the weekend so she can care about her.
So Mrs. Gruber says she could not read your emails before monday.
She says she misses you and can't wait to write you back
Rabiata Wunderengel

und noch mehr lovely great..12.11.

Zitat

Hello Rabiata, how are you doing? I hope you are fine?. Thank you so much for your mail, i feel so happy when i saw your mail and to know that my wife is in a perfect state of health and that she will be staying with her mum over the Weekend.

I really want to thank you for your care over my wife and also for your understanding, i do not know how to appreciate you, but i want to say thank you very much, i am so grateful, may God bless you, take good care of your self and have a nice day.

TO MY DEAREST PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL CHARMING ANGEL, MELISSA. Geht es noch länger????

Hello Darling, how are you doing? It's my greatest happiness to know that you have recovered and that you will be going to stay with mum over the weekend, this really calls for a celebration, i really wish am there to celebrate it, because i almost died when i heard what happened to you, i am really happy that you are fine now.

My love, i know and i understand that no one is above mistake, but i beg you to please be careful OK, i do not want this to happen again, i cried all day and night because of this, i thank God for answering my prayers. You are everything and all i have, i love you honey, and i miss you so much, my regard to mum and to my Finn, i miss you all, and really can't wait to be with you all, i will be waiting to hear from you my lovely wife, please as soon as you return from mum's place, please write me.

My lovely wife, i feel my heart melting with your love, i feel your hug and passionate kiss, i keep dreaming of you, i will forever love and cherish you, you are my one in a Million. Have a wonderful day my Shining Star.
Your Husband,

Thomas.

und ja es geht noch besser 15.11

Zitat
My love, i really do not know how to express my happiness to know that you are perfectly fine now, i thank God for that. My lovely wife, i miss you and i love you so much, i really do not know what to write, my heart is filled with grate joy to have you in my life.

Darling, please there is something i just realize and i think that will be very important to us, please send me your phone number, so that i can be able to send you message whenever i cant write you mail and you can be able to also send me, i believe that will be more reliable and faster than sending mail, as the Internet here sometimes goes bad.

My love, i did received notice from the Delivery Company since last week Thursday that the money did not come in to their Bank account, that you should go to your Bank and tell them that the Money they transfered on 24th of Oct 2015 did not come to Malaysia, so they should cancel the Transfer and return the money back to your account. So i did write to them on Friday and informed them about what happened to you and tell them to wait till Monday.

Honey, i feel so sad, confused and unhappy about this, i really do not know why all this have to happen to me, please my love, i know its not your fault, i just want you to do this for me, if possible you call your Bank or you go to the Bank Monday morning to meet the man that did the transfer and tell him to cancel the Transfer and return the money back to your account, so when that is done and the money has been return to your account, i will tell you other means that you can send the money to the Delivery Company that will be faster for them to receive, so that they can deliver my shipment to you soon, i am really worried my love, my mind is not at peace whenever i think of my shipment, i cant eat, i cant sleep too, i cry all time, its really a hard time for me. I will be expecting to hear from you soon my love. Take good care of your self and my Finn for me,Love you, have a nice day.

Your Husband,

Thomas.

Sheran tQue

#35 von Sheran tQue , 21.03.2016 07:35

Also da geht es jetzt mal weiter...sorry hatte einfach viel um die Ohren
Da gab es ja noch eine Sicherheitsfirma....16.11.2015

Zitat
Madam, hope you are recovering fine? Your husband told us that you were not feeling fine and he said you were hospitalized. That is why we did not want to disturb you ever since. We will like to use this opportunity to inform you that your payment has not yet reflect in our bank account ever since. We advice you to please go to your bank and tell them to trace the money or call the money back to you. As soon as you get the money back Madam, do let us know so that we can give you a name to send it through MONEY-GRAM money transfer to avoid more delay as you know that your shipment has stay too long here in our company. We await your urgent reply Madam.

Aber die kann warten, erstmal hat Rabiata keine guten Nachrichten für Thomas...16.11

Zitat
Dear Mr. White,
I have to inform you that Mrs Melissa Gruber has brought to hospital again.
She left on Friday to go to her parents but she didn't care and rest as the doctor told her.
so she has a collaps and was bring back to hospital this morning.
At the moment we are making some test about her brain and ears.
If you want to write her an email just write me and I will print it for her.
Rabiata Wunderengel

Natürlich antwortet Thomas 17.11

Zitat
Hello Rabiata, how are you? i guess you are fine?, i want to say thank you so much for informing me about my wife health, because i have been expecting to hear from her, i just got your mail now, i was so shock, so i have to reply you instantly.
Please how is her health now? according to what you said, that the doctor is conducting some test on her, please what is the result of her test? hope there is nothing wrong with her health? and hope she will be fine? please i beg you in the name of God, i will like to hear from you as soon as possible, am really dying here, its just like am dreaming, take good care of your self, have a nice day.

TO MY DEAREST LOVELY BEAUTIFUL WIFE, MELISSA.
Hello my love, how are you and how are you doing? My love, i feel so bad when i got the email from the nurse about your health, i pray you get better soon.
My love, i feel so bad and unhappy when i receive the mail from the nurse about your health, and also, she included that you did not follow the instruction of the Doctor. MY LOVE WHY?, i could remember i also begged you to please reduce stress, and take care of your self, i do not want anything to happen to you, its seems you do not know that whatever happens to you affects me here more than you can ever imagine.
My love, am begging you in the name of God, to please take good care of your self for me, you are everything and all that i have i love you and i want you to know that you are always in my mind and i still keep praying for you here, and that you recover faster, THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH, am really dying here my love, my heart is really beating too fast, i hope you saw my previous mail i sent to your mail, am also really worried my love. I pray you get better soon, hope mom and Finn is fine?, love you darling, miss you so much.

Your Husband,

Thomas.

Natürlich tut Rabiata ihn den Gefallen 18.11

Zitat
Good Morning Mr. White,
I print the email for Mrs Gruber as I promised.
She tryed to smile and says..I should listen to him.
I can only tell you what Mrs. Gruber alouds me to tell and not aloud to tell you anything the doctor says.
So they made a few test to eliminate that there a hidden injuries at the head from the accident.
They will get the results tomorrow.
Mrs. Gruber has to rest and is not aloud to stand up from bed . The doctor says she has to get recovery because she started working and normal life to fast and didn't hear about his advices

und Thomas? Na ratet mal , er ist wirklich besorgt 19.11

Zitat
Hello Rabiata, How are you? and how is your health? i hope you are fine? Thank you so much for your mail, i am really grateful. i should have replied you instantly, but i understand you are busy and still have other works to do, so i decide not to disturb you, but to write you today.
Please i want to know, what is the condition of my wife now? how is she doing? hope she is getting better? and when will she be free to go home? please i will like to hear from you, as i am really worried about her, about her health, hope to hear from you soon, thanks. Take good care and have a wonderful day.

TO MY DEAREST LOVELY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL WIFE, MELISSA.
Hello my SUNSHINE, how are you today? and how are you doing honey? hope you are getting better?, please get well in-time OK, am really dying here, always praying for you and i know you will be fine.
My love, to be realistic, i am really worried about everything right now, i do not sleep at night, i think and sometimes i do cry. I am really worried, i do not want to talk about my self for me now, until you recover and get home.
I am so much worried about your health, i do not want anything to happen to you, as you are all and everything i have, you know everything about my life, i have no one else, please you are my one and only, all i have in life, the only one i think of and be happy, the only one i think of and know that i stil have a happy life to live, you are my wife and the reason for my being alive, please take good care of your self for me, i beg you, i just cant do without thinking of you, you are in my head every second, i love you honey, i love you so much.
My love, i am also worried about our kid Finn, where is he now and who is he staying with? i hope he is fine?, please also take good care of him for me, i really miss you all, just cant wait to be with you, love you so much MY SHINING STAR, i miss you. May the Lord be with you, and strengths you, hope to hear from you honey, have a perfect day.a perfect day?Die ist krank!
Your Husband,

Thomas.

ja Rabiata ist wirklich eine nette Krankenschwester 19.11.2015

Zitat
Dear Mr. White,
I am fine thank you for asking.

Your wife loves your email.

She wants me to tell you that she will hear about your devicse and rest this time.

Don't worry about finn. Her parents have them in their house and care about him.

She crys a lot because she fells such alone and tiered.

Her Dad has to advice her to stay in hospital because she wants already to leave and work.

Mrs. Gruber wants me to say to you...that you are always on her mind and you have to be strong for her.

Tomorrow she will get the results and then she will tell me, so i can write you

Rabia Wunderengel

2 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

Eric Laniese - 55, Six-Fours-les-Plages
Aktueller Fall 1/2

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz