Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Autoteile....

#1 von torgum ( gelöscht ) , 20.08.2006 09:31

Von einem gewissen Kris Cafor... Was interessant ist, is die Telefonnummer... Is das ne deutsche D2-Nummer?
##########################################
X-Apparently-To: *******@yahoo.de via 217.146.182.42; Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:25:42 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 60.51.49.75
X-Originating-IP: [60.51.49.75] <- Ist tatsächlich Malaysia, aber vermutlich wieder nur Webmail wie man ja an der Adresse sieht...
Authentication-Results: mta120.mail.mud.yahoo.com
from=yahoo.com.my; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 60.51.49.75 (HELO ok61850.com) (60.51.49.75)
by mta120.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:25:42 -0700
Reply-To: kris_cafor@yahoo.com.my
To: ********@yahoo.de
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 07:25:40 -0700
Subject: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY! BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY! BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
##########################################
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY! BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY! BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!
Dear One,
Season greetings to you. Firstly let start by introducing my self to you, my name is Kris Cafor; I'm a citizen of Nigeria but right now I'm residing in Malaysia for studies .Prior my entry to Malaysia for studies I was a tycoon business man who deals in auto spear parts and some automotives. I have a big experience in this field and have worked as a technician with Anamco Company Nigeria. On my stay here in Malaysia I discovered that these spare parts I have trade on before, was sold in Malaysia and the interesting part of it is that when this spare parts are bought from the dealer in Malaysia ,it is sold with the interest of 80% gain in my country Nigeria. I discovered that these spare parts are moving on in my country and many importers in Nigeria don't know much that these spare parts are sold in a cheaper rate in Malaysia.
My proposal is this, I seek your consent in transacting the business with me, and I'm assuring that we are going to make a lot of money within three months of this business. I'm merely contacting you to help me with the financial abilities in buying these spare parts from the seller. I 'm a student here in Malaysia so I don't have the money to buy this spare parts when I discovered this business I'm made all efforts to transact this business but all my efforts was abortive I then decide to contact a local man who will help me in transacting this business rather to allow this opportunity passby.you don't have any thing to worry concerning trust because we have to meet in person and talk over this transaction however the seller here in Malaysia is local importer who imports this spare parts from Japan, I will like you call me immediately with my phone number 0172393145 to meet one on one and discuss very well concerning this business. If your interested in doing this business with me kindly contact via my email address or phone number.
This business will make us rich immediately and it's for real. Please don't neglect this proposal because I'm giving all assurance I will be available in all time to make sure we take this opportunity. Feel free in contacting me as soon as possible.
I look forward in hearing from you soon!
Best Regards,
Kris Cafor.
#########################################
Will jemand professionelleres als ich einsteigen? Ich weiß nicht, wie's um meine Zeit steht in den nächsten Tagen, da ich zu meinen Schwiergereltern fahr ;)

torgum

Mr. Bob Taylor
Ali der Sherif

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz