Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Ein Anwalt macht sich zum Horst

#61 von Roadrunner , 27.11.2014 16:55

Weihnachtsmarkt in Nürnberg, Prost Glühwein. Das wird sicher lustig.

Huch, da ist der Scambaiter mir zuvorgekommen.

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2014 | Top

#62 von Motzgurke , 28.11.2014 12:32

Ach was, Weihnachtsmarkt - Horst war in Sachen Kultur unterwegs. Leider kommt er gar nicht mehr dazu, davon zu erzählen, da der Lad weiter stinkig ist, Druck macht und sich um eine plausible Antwort drückt:

Zitat
ATTN: Horst Alfons Neuenberger,

I don't know what you want me to say again. We have a Postal Address which all our mails go to and not to our office address. Do you like it when someone repeats something over and over again? I have given you the only option and if your next Email does not contain that, then I will not respond to any Email you write me again.

Yours in Service,
William P. Gisler, ESQ.

So, jetzt reichts. Jetzt dreht Horst den Spiess mal um und macht selber Druck. Mal schauen, wie dem Lad der plötzliche Tempowechsel gefällt:

Zitat
Dear Mr. Gisler!

I just returned from Rosi once again. We tried to retrieve the money from the computer system again, but it turned out (and Rosi even telephoned with her local supervisor from "Western Union" to be absolutely sure), that you have to fulfill some requirements, if you want to retrieve money from the system without knowing the MCTN:

1. The sender has to present a valid ID or passport (which was no problem, I had my ID with me)
2. The sender also has to present:
a) a copy of the receivers ID or passport
b) a hand-written and signed declaration from the receiver, that he neither got the MCTN or payment slip yet nor did he try to receive the money in any way (with date and time of signing)

So please contact Mr. Roland quickly - if you (or he) could send me this documents until this evening (and I know, that you know how to do this by email), I could go to the postshop again tomorrow morning and try to get the payment back, in order to immediately make it again. Rosi said, if you could give me your fax number, she could fax you the payment slip right from the postshop. This should exclude all possible mistakes, wouldn't it?

Regards,
H. Neuenberger

P.S.:
Don't forget, that you owe me the transaction fees for all those unneccessary double and triple payments!

Bin mal gespannt, ob der auf die Schnelle etwas schickt. Und welche Qualität das dann hat. Nicht, dass das das Verfahren irgendwie beschleunigen würde...

2 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Motzgurke

#63 von Herrmann † , 28.11.2014 12:54

Bait save

Herrmann the German

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - I apologise for the inconvenience

Herrmann †

#64 von Motzgurke , 28.11.2014 14:37

Wow, der Lad hat nur 9 Minuten gebraucht, um zu antworten:

Zitat

I am afraid the bank did not accept as you have to bear all the responsibility of getting back the money. You DO NOT need anything from the receiver since he did not get the money at all. I am sorry.

Yours in Service,
William P. Gisler, ESQ.

Und das während der Mittagspause. Wie hat der da einen Bankmitarbeiter erreicht?!?

Motzgurke

#65 von Motzgurke , 28.11.2014 20:51

Horst lässt sich nicht beirren. Wäre ja noch schöner. Und er behält seinen neuen Gegendruck bei:

Zitat
Dear Mr. Gisler!

Sorry, this may apply to the regulations in England, but not in Germany. I was clearly told this morning, that for an instant refund of the money, the documents I have asked you for, are absolutely mandatory. If I can't provide them, the standard refund procedure would be executed, which means, that the refund could take up to 10 business days. If I understood it correctly, they will have to make investigations in that case.
That of course only applies to cases, in which the MCTN cannot be given to the "Western Union" agent (which is the difference to the first time, I retrieved the money from the postshop - there we finally had the correct MCTN (after some tries)).

You told me, that I had to settle things as quick as possible. This is why I asked for the documents. But if you think, court and bank will give us another two weeks to complete the payment, I can as well go to Rosi's postshop tomorrow and apply for the refund the standard way. I will go there anyway tomorrow morning - with or without your help with the documents. It's your responsibility, how fast things will go now. I am not in a hurry.

Or maybe, you could give me the name of the bank and the email-adress of Mr. Roland, so I could contact him personally to get things settled. Your choice.

Regards,
H. Neuenberger

Eigentlich hatte ich ja schon heute Mittag vor, den Bait durch einen astreinen "Dollar-chop" zu bereichern. Leider kam mir der Lad durch seine Antwort zuvor - meine Strategie hätte nicht mehr richtig funktioniert. Also habe ich eine kleine Verzögerung eingebaut, welche aber anscheinend an der Faulheit des Lads gescheitert ist. Naja, kein Grund, nicht ordentlich dagegenzuhalten. Das Schöne dabei ist, dass ich dabei meinen ursprünglichen Plan selbst dann weiter verfolgen kann, wenn mir der Lad über das Wochenende abspringen sollte. Der wird sich noch wundern, wo der payment slip am Ende gelandet ist...

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

Motzgurke

#66 von The_fast_learner , 28.11.2014 21:59

Klasse Bait!

Der Spaß am Baiten beginnt doch immer erst dann, wenn man den Lad vom Skript weg bekommen hat und dieser selbst einem die Steilvorlage für die nächste Antwort gibt.

Niemand beging einen größeren Fehler als jener, der nichts tat, weil er nur wenig tun konnte.
Das Böse triumphiert allein dadurch, dass gute Menschen nichts unternehmen. (Edmund Burke)

The_fast_learner  
The_fast_learner

#67 von Motzgurke , 28.11.2014 23:08

Naja, vom Script habe ich ihn schon eine ganze Weile weg - und dafür schlägt der sich bislang ziemlich gut. Dürfte sicherlich nicht der durchschnitliche 08/15-Lad sein, der hat tatsächlich was auf dem Kasten. Zumal er auch kein Problem damit hat, anscheinende Widersprüche in Horsts Argumentation sofort gegen ihn zu verwenden.

Aber umso besser - so macht es ja erst so richtig Spass: als quasi eine Art geistigen Kräftemessens. Auf alle Fälle eine echte Herausforderung.

Motzgurke

#68 von Motzgurke , 29.11.2014 13:38

Hmmm, keine Antwort? Sollte der am Ende Verdacht geschöpft haben? Dumm isser ja nicht.

Na denn:

Zitat
Dear Mr. Gisler!

I'm so glad, that everything worked well in the end and Mr. Roland could finally collect the money. You see: I knew, the letter would reach you at your office and you didn't have to worry about that.

What is going to happen now? What do I have to do?

Regards,
H. Neuenberger

Mal gucken, ob der darauf anspringt.

Motzgurke

#69 von Motzgurke , 30.11.2014 17:49

Er scheint noch nicht zu kapieren, was da gerade passiert ist:

Zitat

And who said we have received the letter or payment slip? I haven't received anything and I will not get it. Don't you read and understand Emails? It will be returned back to the return address you put if actually you did send it.

I WILL NOT REPLY ANY OF YOUR EMAILS AGAIN TILL WE GET THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION FROM YOU. THE COURT HAVE ONLY GIVEN YOU 1 WEEK AND NOT 2. I AM SORRY.

PLEASE DON'T WRITE ME TILL YOU HAVE CORRECTED YOUR MISTAKES.

Yours in Service,
William P. Gisler, ESQ.

Und schon wieder dieses GESCHIMPFE, wie unhöflich. Horst versteht nicht, warum:

Zitat
Dear Mr. Gisler!

What are you talking about? The money transfer is complete, I've done all that you have requested. And I've stayed within the current time frame.
So if you could now please tell me, how I can claim my heritage from the bank - I'd like to finish this as soon as possible.

Regards,
H. Neuenberger

Horst kann nämlich auch Druck machen. Bin mal gespannt, wie lange es diesmal dauert, bis der Lad die neue Situation verstanden hat.

Motzgurke

#70 von Motzgurke , 01.12.2014 22:29

Ach, der antwortet plötzlich nicht mehr?!? Nicht mit Horst:

Zitat
Dear Mr. Gisler!

Why don't you answer me any more? I have done everything you asked from me and Mr. Roland collected the payment 2 days ago. So what is going to happen now?

Please give me more information about how I am supposed to claim my heritage. I hope, everything is alright now. If I am supposed to take any more action, please let me know.

Regards,
H. Neuenberger

Mal sehen, ob/was da noch kommt...

Motzgurke

#71 von Roadrunner , 01.12.2014 22:39

Nicht das am Ende der Mr. Roland mit der Kohle durchgebrannt ist.
Natürlich ein Armutszeugnis von ihm, aber der ist bestimmt Spielsüchtig oder sowas ...

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#72 von Motzgurke , 01.12.2014 22:49

Die Grundidee ist ja tatsächlich, dass irgendjemand dem Lad das Geld abgejagt hat. Ob dies nun ein Muli war, der den afrikanischen Lads eigentlich das Geld überweisen sollte, oder vielleicht doch nur ein chronisch unterbezahlter MItarbeiter der britischen "Royal Mail", ist erst einmal irrelevant.

Ich fürchte allerdings sehr, dass ich diesen schon länger geplanten "Dollar-Chop" am Ende doch ein wenig zu lange hinausgezögert habe. Sei's drum: wir müssen wohl erstmal warten, ob der "Anwalt" sich bei Horst wieder die Ehre gibt...

Motzgurke

#73 von Roadrunner , 01.12.2014 22:54

Als echter Brite ist der bestimmt dem Wetten verfallen und hat dabei aufs falsche Pferd gesetzt.
Unterstelle es einfach. Du hast dein Geld geschickt, war ja nicht dein inkompetenter Mitarbeiter ...

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#74 von Motzgurke , 02.12.2014 21:49

Tja, es scheint tatsächlich, dass er abgesprungen ist. Ich werde wohl morgen nochmal versuchen, ihn wieder an den Haken zu bekommen, aber ich fürchte, er hat gemerkt, dass er von mir doch nur veralbert wurde. Schade, ich hatte noch so einige Ideen, um ihn weiter zu beschäftigen. Aber immerhin ist das auch wieder lehrreich - man sollte doch nicht zu viele HIndernisse gleichzeitig aufbauen, da steigt so mancher Lad dann doch irgendwann aus.

Motzgurke

#75 von Herrmann † , 03.12.2014 02:34

Kann auch sein, daß der Lad nicht recht weiter weiß mit seiner Masche; schreib ihn noch mal an und tue auf harm- und ahnungslos. Horst tut ja sein Bestes, um mit Herrn Gisler zurecht zu kommen, aber seine Behinderung verursacht einfach Probleme und Horst hat sich schlicht vertan, mit der Geldschickerei; warum versteht Gisler das nicht? Horst ist bemüht, alles gerade zu biegen, aber wenn Gisler so schroff ist, kommt er nicht klar.

Bait save

Herrmann the German

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - I apologise for the inconvenience

Herrmann †

#76 von Motzgurke , 03.12.2014 18:26

Horst ist inzwischen ziemlich sauer:

Zitat
Mr. Gisler!

Is this some kind of weird game you try to play with me? I expect you to carry on with the execution of the testament immediately.

H. Neuenberger

Ma guggn...

Motzgurke

#77 von Motzgurke , 04.12.2014 09:28

Bislang keine Reaktion... der war doch sonst immer so schnell...

Motzgurke

#78 von Motzgurke , 05.12.2014 19:00

Ein letzter Versuch, dem Bait noch einmal Leben einzuhauchen:

Zitat
Mr. Gisler!

I want you to know that I can't accept your current behaviour any more. If you don't answer me until Monday and explain how we shall go on regarding the last will of my relative, I will report you to the police and the London law society. My trust in you has just fallen to almost zero.

H. Neuenberger

Ich glaube zwar - ehrlich gesagt - nicht mehr, dass da noch etwas kommt, aber die Hoffnung stirbt ja bekanntlich zuletzt.

Motzgurke

#79 von Herrmann † , 06.12.2014 02:01

Vermutlich ist Gisler am Ende seines Lateins und weiß nicht, wie er weiter machen soll. Horst verhält sich integer, bemüht sich, alles recht zu machen; die Probleme sind auf Seiten Gislers. Es ist lediglich das leidige Postdingens, was hakt und Horst kann da schlecht was machen, weshalb nun Gisler sich was einfallen lassen muss. Genau da ist der Hund begraben; Gisler kommt nicht richtig aus dem Sessel und mault unentwegt rum, aber hat offensichtlich selbst kein rechtes Konzept.

Warte mal etwas, so ca. ne Woche und wenn der sich bis dann nicht wieder meldet, schreibt ihn Horst noch einmal an, mit großer Enttäuschung über Gislers jämmerliches Versagen und teilt mit, daß er nun die Angelegenheit den erwähnten Behörden übergibt. Ich schätze, spätestens dann kommt wieder was von Gisler.

Bait save

Herrmann the German

Herrmann †

#80 von Motzgurke , 06.12.2014 19:00

Hey, da kommt ja doch noch etwas:

Zitat
Listen, you are free to report whatever you like to whoever you like. The court is already aware of your games. I did not receive any payment you are saying I received the payment. You can call anybody I really don't care. I would advise that you call Western Union and get your money back. You say I have received the money and it's kind of interesting how you know I have received it and yet the money is still with Western Union if actually you paid.

If you paid and sent the slip, then it should have been returned to the address you put in the mail.

PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE AND DO WHATEVER SUITS YOU.

Yours in Service,
William P. Gisler, ESQ.

Dann geben wir dem Bait doch mal wieder etwas Zündstoff:

Zitat
Dear Mr. Gisler!

You must have misunderstood me - I didn't say that you received the payment, but Mr. Roland did. When I was at the postshop last Saturday morning, Rosi typed my data into the computer and started the refundig procedure. About half a minute later, she got a message, that the money had been collected at a London "Western Union" office less than one hour before.

So this is the proof, that the letter with the payment slip finally must have been delivered to your office address. Could it be, that your secretary or any other person at your office has opened the letter and forwarded the payment slip to Mr. Roland? Or how would you explain, that the money was collected?

Please talk to Mr. Roland to get this clear. Oh, and in case, that there may apply more fees for releasing my heritage, I want you to choose a new payment method. I am really tired of this "Western Union" stuff, it's much too complicated.

Regards,
H. Neuenberger

Na, wenn der Lad auf dieses Angebot nicht anspringt...

Motzgurke

Große Erbschaft
Voldaers spanisches Erbe

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz