Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Prof. Charles C. Soludo mal wieder...

#1 von Scambaiter , 02.08.2006 05:20

Prof. Charles C. Soludo wird wieder aktiv...

Zitat von CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Datum: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:50:54 -0600
Betreff: IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT #:
Von: "payment_cbn2006" <payment_cbn2006@terra.com.m> Ins Adressbuch
An: ***@hotmail.com

Cable: ASOROCK-  ABUJA .         Aso Rock Villa , Wuse, Abuja .  

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
Lagos Nigeria,
Tel:+234-1-4365487

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT #:

MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

Attn: Beneficiary,

The Federal Republic of Nigeria Government determined interest to off set all Foreign Contract Payment worth of (10 Billion USD), In accordance with the New Law of payment policy, as amended to expedite the immediate settlement of all outstanding debt by the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Therefore I am obliged to inform you that from the records of outstanding contracts due for payment with the federal Government of Nigeria, your name and company was discovered as next on the list of The outstanding contractors who have not received their payments.

I also wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$65.7million USD, (Sixty five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) Please re-confirm to me if this is Online with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings.

(1) Your full name.
(2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) company's name, position and address.
4)profession, age and marital status.
5) Copy of int'l passport or any valid working identity.

As soon as this information are received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft from central bank of Nigeria and a copy will be given to you for you to take to your bank and confirm it, And get back to me.

Best Regards,

Prof. Charles C. Soludo.
Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Tel: +234-1-4365487

----------------<a href="http://celvin.funpic.de/scambaiter/index.html].</a>
MfG - Scambaiter
>Horas non numero nisi serenas<

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 06.08.2006 | Top

Eine Spende von Yukos Oil....oder?
Regina Ahmed und 80 Mio´s...

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz