Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Diop der Spendensammler...

#1 von icewastl , 01.08.2006 14:55

Meister Diop geht ran, für eine Spende von 500.000,-$ USD winken dem Bergtroll 5 Mio,
na da werden wir den Burschen mal in den Wahnsinn treiben und Ihm mitteilen das der Troll bei einem Einsatz
von 500.000 mittels einem anständigen Trade mindestens 20 Mio macht und sein Angebot allenfalls dazu dienen
kann die fürstliche Portokasse auf zu füllen

In Antwort auf:
From Mr. Frank Diop Sun Jul 9 02:35:44 2006
X-Apparently-To: yxyxyx@yahoo.de via 217.12.10.227; Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:50:04 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [72.3.137.84]
Return-Path: <unospecialduties@mail2senegal.comm>
Authentication-Results: mta107.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=mail2senegal.comm; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 72.3.137.84 (EHLO navaho.onspeed.com) (72.3.137.84) by mta107.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:50:04 -0700
Received: from 2mails1942.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by navaho.onspeed.com (8.12.11.20060308/8.12.11) with SMTP id k68JbHev018460 for <omenerrare@yahoo.de>; Sat, 8 Jul 2006 14:37:19 -0500
Received: from 196.207.219.237 (tr7HjNKJaC@196.207.219.237 [196.207.219.237]) by navaho.onspeed.com (SlipStream SP Server 5.0.140 built 2006/03/31 15:52:16 -0500 (EST)); Sat, 08 Jul 2006 14:37:20 -0500 (CDT)
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.219.237]
X-Originating-User: [tr7HjNKJaC]
Message-ID: <tr7HjNKJaC$196.207.219.237$.44b00970.92dc0.5473.23734@navaho.onspeed.com>
Von: "Mr. Frank Diop" <unospecialduties@mail2senegal.comm> Ins Adressbuch
Antwortadresse: unospecialduties@mail2senegal.com
An: yxyxyxyx @yahoo.de
Datum: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 19:35:44 -0700
Betreff: CONFIRMATION.
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Length: 1443

UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE
Office of The Director Special duties.
Dakar, Senegal
Telephone: +221 418 3317
Fax: +221 418 4418
Email: unospecialduties@mail2senegal.com

Special duties reference

**UNO/WBF LM-05-371**
**ORDERING CONTRACTOR:
UNO/WBF – SG
DIPLOMATIC BOX 55KG

To the Beneficiary,

The World Bank Group, Fact Finding & Special Duties office In
conjunction with the United Nations Organization, has received part of your
pending payment with reference number (LM-05-371) amounting to US$ 5Million
(Five Million United State Dollars) out of your contractual/inheritance
funds from our ordering contractor Bank quoting reference to UNO/WBF
LM-05-371, the said payment is been arranged in a Security-proof box
weighing 55kg padded with synthetic nylon. According to information
gathered from the bank’s security computer we were notified that you have
waited for so long to receive this payment without success, we also
confirmed that you have not met all statutory requirements in respect of your
pending payment.

You are therefore advised to contact our Payment Clearance Department
to obtain necessary information to the Security Courier Service Company
that is specialized in sending diplomatic materials and information
from one country to another, which also has diplomatic immunity to carry
consignment (Box) such as this.

This office has met with this Security Courier Service and concluded
shipping arrangement with them,therefore shipment will commence as soon
as we have your go ahead order,the diplomat who will be bring in this
Consignment(Box) to you is an expert and has been in this line of work
for many years now so you have noting to worry about. After all
arrangements we have concluded that you must donate Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars (USD500,000.00) to a charity organization we designate
to you as soon as you receive your money. To this effect, in your
response you should send to us a promissory note promissing to donate the
stated about and also with your address where you will like the Box to be
delivered. Please maintain topmost secrecy as it may cause a lot of
problems if found out that we are using this media to help you. Therefore
you are advised not to inform anyone about this until you received your
money.

The above requirement qualifies you for final remittance process of the
received sum.

Please confirm message granted with "GO AHEAD ORDER" on mail:
unospecialduties@mail2senegal.com

Congratulations.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Frank Diop
Director, Special Duties UNO/WBF.

________
icewastl

icewastl

RE: Diop der Spendensammler...

#2 von icewastl , 13.08.2006 17:01

Frankieboy will mich auf die Rolle nehmen, oder

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:40:01 -0700

Attn:

This is to hereby acknowledge the reciept of your response message. Here are the full details of how the delivery of your payment will be achieved. Firstly, I will like to clearly make you understand that legally you have nothing to worry about as far as the delivery of this consignment is concerned and based on my position here at the UNO/WBF i can assure you that the delivery of your payment(consignment) through courier will be a safe delivery, also note that i have contacted you to notify and guide you on the delivery process of your payment.

Be aware that this Box(consignment) has been locked with diplomatic Codes before it was directed to the Special duties office for us to contact you and make arrangment for delivery. Therefore as soon as your payment is delivered, you will contact the Payment Clearance Department Cordinator that you are one of the Contractors that were listed for payment and that you have just received your consignment and you will like them to provide to you the lock-code to open the Consignment, They will then ask you for some numbers and personal clearification from the documents that will be coming with the consignment.

This a way that has been planned to best help you get your payment to you in order for the government not to interfare in the project which i did all i could using my positon here at this organisation to make all necessary governmental contact to obtain the necessary diplomatic consignment immunity documents in your full name which stand as a grantee that the box containing your payment with reference number (LM-05-371) amounting to US$ 5Million (Five Million United State Dollars) labelled as films and chemical materials is yours. Also this certificate will also ensure that no custom or any security agents anywhere in the world will have the right to search or attempt to vandalize the Consignment(Box). Thereafter i will conclude all final arrangement and the Box(consignment) will be moved to the courier company that will be in charge of shipment to the address that you will provide. Based on my dicussion with the management of the courier company, It will be required of you to send me a copy of either your international passport or drivers license which will be used for identification purpose for the courier to have a clear view of whom they are delivering the package to at the point of delivery and you will also have to clearly reconfirm the address where you want the consignment to be delivered.

As soon as the courier company concludes their administrative work, they will contact you to notify you of the shipment schedule, airway bill and time of arrival at your address.

Awaiting your immediate and timely response. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Frank Diop
Tel: +221 418 3317

________
icewastl

icewastl

Re: From Steven John, I Need Your Help......
"FROM .MRS .NENADI..USMAN "

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz