Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Yusuf Ali

#1 von icewastl , 31.07.2006 18:04

Nachdem ich einigen inaktiven Wochen gehen wir nun wieder frisch an`s Werk,
den Ersten den s erwischt ist Yusuf. Mal schauen wie etragreich er wird.
Aber bei 18 Mio`s ist das nicht so dolle, da ist der Troll zwischenzeitlich besseres gewöhnt,
siehe Anhang!

In Antwort auf:
From yusuf ali Wed Jul 26 07:47:30 2006
X-Apparently-To: xyxyx@yahoo.de via 217.12.10.233; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:47:37 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.246.90]
Return-Path: <yusuf_ali105@hotmail.fr>
Authentication-Results: mta143.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=hotmail.fr; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.54.246.90 (EHLO bay0-omc1-s18.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.246.90) by mta143.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:47:36 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([65.54.185.6]) by bay0-omc1-s18.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830); Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:47:35 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:47:35 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY15-F61775551742A8EFDC20E0D95B0@phx.gbl>
Received: from 212.52.146.12 by by15fd.bay15.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:47:30 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.146.12]
X-Originating-Email: [yusuf_ali105@hotmail.fr]
X-Sender: yusuf_ali105@hotmail.fr
Antwortadresse: yusuf_ali778@yahoo.fr
Von: "yusuf ali" <yusuf_ali105@hotmail.fr> Ins Adressbuch
Bcc:
Betreff: TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.
Datum: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:47:30 +0200
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jul 2006 07:47:35.0451 (UTC) FILETIME=[C25BD6B0:01C6B087]
Return-Path: yusuf_ali105@hotmail.fr
Content-Length: 1651

FROM THE DESK OF MR YUSUF ALI
BANK OF AFRICA [BOA]
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
Email;yusuf_ali778@yahoo.fr
TOP SECRET
I am YUSUF ALI,the director in charge of auditing and accounting
section of Africa Development Bank,Ouagadougou Burkina faso West Africa
with
due respect and regard.I have decided to contact you on a business
transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of
the
transaction.During our investigation and auditing in this bank , my
department cameacross a very huge sum of money belonging to a
deceased
person who
died on July 2000 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in
hisaccount
with this Bank with out any claim of the fund in our custody either
fromhis family or relation before our discovery to this developement.

The said amount was EIGHTHEEN MILLION united states
dollars.($18000.000.00)Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put the
claimover this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased;get the
required approval and transfer this money to a foriegn account has
been
put in
place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as
soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and
also
benefit your self to this great business
opportunity.

Infact i could have done this deal alone but because of my position
in this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to
operate a oriegn account and would eventually raise an eye brow
on my
side
during the time of transfer becuase i work in this bank. This is the
reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward
claims as the next of kin to the bank and also present a foriegn
account

where he will need the money to be retransferred into on
hisrequest
as it may be after due verification and clarification by the
correspondent branch of the bank where the money will be remitted
from to
your own
designation bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this
transaction is 100% risk
free.On smooth conclusion of this transaction;you will be entitled to
30%of
the total sum as gratification;while5% will be set aside to take care
of
expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also
telephone
bills; while65%will be for me.Please;you have been adviced to keep top
secret as i am still in service and intend to retire from service
after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you
confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your
country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages
previously indicated and further investment,either in your country or
any country you advice us to invest.All other necessary vital
information
will be sent to you when i hear from you.

I look forward to receive your email .
Yours faithfully
YUSUF ALI.

Please mail me with this adress

________
icewastl

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Dok 2 Draft 3.-9.doc

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.08.2006 | Top

RE: Yusuf Ali

#2 von icewastl , 01.08.2006 14:35

Yusuf antwortet schnell aber hatte von Bergtroll nicht gebeten die komunikation in Deutsch
abzuhalten? Da werden wir reklamieren und was heißt hier dear Johann;? ist das eine dem Fürsten
angemessene Anrede.. all das englische Geschreibsel soll ich hier auf meine alten Tage
noch studieren, reicht mir wenn ich auf reisen nicht verhungere und verduste

In Antwort auf:
From yusuf ali Tue Aug 1 07:12:23 2006
X-Apparently-To: xyxyxy @yahoo.de via 217.146.177.41; Tue, 01 Aug 2006 00:22:27 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.177.247]
Return-Path: <yusuf_ali778@yahoo.fr>
Authentication-Results: mta156.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.fr; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 217.146.177.247 (HELO web27713.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (217.146.177.247)
by mta156.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 01 Aug 2006 00:22:27 -0700
Received: (qmail 21610 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Aug 2006 07:12:23 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:
Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=1IjMjMsq58VmpxA7P8TsEv1Dyvi5JgS/GZaft7GG2Qu4F0bTeLJ3FyA9zYNtAMe2fGPmjW2fef5MmQJIbS9sXs57MIEj
ARag6WZHcuCc5fHtNHF82Iy9GO7e2eo1RqEuxsb6D9lsssOyzlBAZybRo/5UXIKsCfw/W5mfwca8o50= ;
Message-ID: <20060801071223.21608.qmail@web27713.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Received: from [212.52.152.194] by web27713.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Aug 2006 09:12:23 CEST
Datum: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:12:23 +0200 (CEST)
Von: "yusuf ali" <yusuf_ali778@yahoo.fr> Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: URGENT REPLY NEEDED/CALL ME.
An: ***@yahoo.de [Bearbeiten - Löschen] [Edit by Scambaiter = Emailadr. entfernt]In-Reply-To: <20060801023351.77594.qmail@web26114.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1859109645-1154416343=:21606"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 2619

Dear Johann,
Thanks for your mail which I just received with the contents well understood. I want to assure you that there is no risk in this transaction , the reason why I contacted you in this transaction is because our late customer Mr Angelo Mammoliti is a foreigner and an indigene of (Burkinabe) can not stand as next of kin to our deceased customer unless a foreigner.But for now I want you to be following up every process that I will be giving you so that we can acheive this aim.

I want you to assure me of your capability of handling this transfer with trust by giving me the following informations about yourself:
1) Your age.
2) Your occupation.
3)Your private telephone number.
4) Your location and your full contact address
Base on this I will advise you to feel free all is well, I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance. Well, having served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement I deem it necessary to utilise this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account sent inconjuction with the first proposal I sent to you to help myself and my familys after my retirement through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in the transaction.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number ADB-1036-086, with the following reasons: (a)Before the death of our deceased customer his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa. (b)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true heritor of the fund.

(c)And for the above reasons the managements of the bank authorised me officially as the executive manager, AUDTITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorisation bestowed on me. And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected. More so, the only information’s required from you by the bank is your banking datas as contained in the official application which I will give you to send to our bank after your immediate response because the receipt of your application is the commencement of the official process of this transaction.

Now I will like to use this opportunity to tell you the detail information's concerning our deceased customer. The deceased account holder with our bank was Mr. ANGELO MAMMOLITI, FROM CANADA National who naturalised here in Burkina Faso for (16) years. He held account number ADB-1036-086, with our bank. He died in Kenya air ways that crashed at Abidjan with his family at as I stated in my first mail. Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

As the auditing and accounting Manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account. Since I am here I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as this transaction commences. I know that you will not disappoint me when this money enters your account, I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement.

I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give you the best co-operation. We must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and the government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed. After the bank have approve your application as next of kin to our late customer I will fly down your country for investment with my own share, but I will advise you to keep it as a top secret because no body again new about this transaction except you and I.

Here is my telephone number 00226 78870542 .

Waiting to hear from you urgently,
Best Regards,
Yusuf]

________
icewastl

icewastl

#3 von icewastl , 02.08.2006 19:55

der Vogel leidet wohl am Porzellan Syndrom, da werden aber ein paar "nette" Takte deutsch fällig

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:34:40 +0200 (CEST)
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.fr. Weitere Info
Betreff: URGENT REPLY NEEDED/CALL ME.
An:yxyxyx @ yahoo.de [Bearbeiten - Löschen]

Dear Von,
Thanks for your mail which I just received with the contents well understood. I want to assure you that there is no risk in this transaction , the reason why I contacted you in this transaction is because our late customer Mr Angelo Mammoliti is a foreigner and an indigene of (Burkinabe) can not stand as next of kin to our deceased customer unless a foreigner.But for now I want you to be following up every process that I will be giving you so that we can acheive this aim.

I want you to assure me of your capability of handling this transfer with trust by giving me the following informations about yourself:
1) Your age.
2) Your occupation.
3)Your private telephone number.
4) Your location and your full contact address
Base on this I will advise you to feel free all is well, I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance. Well, having served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement I deem it necessary to utilise this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account sent inconjuction with the first proposal I sent to you to help myself and my familys after my retirement through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in the transaction.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number ADB-1036-086, with the following reasons: (a)Before the death of our deceased customer his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa. (b)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true heritor of the fund.

(c)And for the above reasons the managements of the bank authorised me officially as the executive manager, AUDTITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorisation bestowed on me. And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected. More so, the only information’s required from you by the bank is your banking datas as contained in the official application which I will give you to send to our bank after your immediate response because the receipt of your application is the commencement of the official process of this transaction.

Now I will like to use this opportunity to tell you the detail information's concerning our deceased customer. The deceased account holder with our bank was Mr. ANGELO MAMMOLITI, FROM CANADA National who naturalised here in Burkina Faso for (16) years. He held account number ADB-1036-086, with our bank. He died in Kenya air ways that crashed at Abidjan with his family at as I stated in my first mail. Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

As the auditing and accounting Manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account. Since I am here I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as this transaction commences. I know that you will not disappoint me when this money enters your account, I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement.

I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give you the best co-operation. We must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and the government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed. After the bank have approve your application as next of kin to our late customer I will fly down your country for investment with my own share, but I will advise you to keep it as a top secret because no body again new about this transaction except you and I.

Here is my telephone number 00226 78870542 .

Waiting to hear from you urgently,
Best Regards,
Yusuf

________
icewastl

icewastl

#4 von icewastl , 03.08.2006 02:24

Yusuf scheint ein hoffnungsloser Fall, zunächst die Anrede das üben wir noch, dann die Unhöflichkeit alles groß zu schreiben und sein Vorschlag der: Troll solle sich jemanden suchen der englisch lesen und schreiben kann na dem werde ich auf die Sprünge helfen

In Antwort auf:
From yusuf ali Wed Aug 2 18:24:47 2006
X-Apparently-To: ***@yahoo.de via 217.146.177.41; Wed, 02 Aug 2006 11:35:00 -0700 [Edit by Scambaiter = Emailadr. entfernt]
X-Originating-IP: [217.146.177.238]
Return-Path: <yusuf_ali778@yahoo.fr>
Authentication-Results: mta148.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.fr; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 217.146.177.238 (HELO web27704.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (217.146.177.238) by mta148.mail.re4.yahoo.com
with SMTP; Wed, 02 Aug 2006 11:35:00 -0700
Received: (qmail 60471 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Aug 2006 18:24:47 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:
In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ewg7v0zBOhSbcI+KMbNFVNqH+xpaA2R/o7WnpyuQyvduf5xxmemsUZYCT3LX513lmHDK8XonBday
Ts9U5ZGlNRpNMKeQSjU1IfAGIwEnUS7fEKJumZAnG//H4bQyrv4j3gEyUCzk= ;
Message-ID: <20060802182447.60469.qmail@web27704.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Received: from [212.52.152.194] by web27704.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:24:47 CEST
Datum: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:24:47 +0200 (CEST)
Betreff: EINE PERSON SUCHEN, DIE WHO AUF ENGLISCH SCHREIBEN KANN
An: ***@yahoo.de [Bearbeiten - Löschen]
In-Reply-To: <20060802175311.67356.qmail@web26110.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-655089687-1154543087=:60131"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 823

LIEBER FREUND,

IF YOU CAN NOT READ AND WRITE ENGLISH, PLEASE YOU SHOULD FIND ANYBODY IN YOUR COUNTRY WHO CAN WRITE AND READ ENGLISH BECAUSE THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRED ENGLISH AND THE DECEASED CUSTOMER IS AN ENGLISH MAN.

SO LOOK FOR PERSON WHO CAN WRITE AND READ ENGLISH OK.
AWAITING FOR YOUR MAIL.
YUSUF.
..............................................................................................................

BITTE, WENN DU NICHT ENGLISCH LESEN UND SCHREIBEN KANNST, BITTE SOLLTEST DU JEDES IN DEINEM LANDWHO FINDEN KANNST ENGLISCH SCHREIBEN UND LESEN, WEIL DER GESTORBENE KUNDE EIN ENGLISCHER MANN IST. PERSON SUCHEN, DIE WHO ENGLISCHES O.K.
SCHREIBEN UND LESEN KANN.
ERWARTEN FÜR DEINE POST.
YUSUF.

________
icewastl

icewastl

#5 von icewastl , 03.08.2006 12:30

meine geharnischte Beschwerde über seinen Schreibstil, Anrede usw. übergeht Yusuf und bringt die bank in´s
Spiel.Der Troll sool doch bitteschön einige Daten rausrücken.Dann werden wir mal nachfragen wozu Yusuf denn jetzt schon meine Bankverbindung benötigt. Bevor der irgendetwas vom Troll bekommt muss erst mal seine Passkopir her und ein nachweis über das vorhandene Kapital.

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:15:50 +0200 (CEST)
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von: yahoo.fr. Weitere Info
Betreff: APPLICATION FORM
An: susiratte @ yahoo.de [Bearbeiten - Löschen]

Dear Johann,
Thank for your urgent respond to my mail, Meanwhile How is today? Hope all is well as I expected it to be.

What you have to do now is to fill your personal data’s/account information’s in below text of application and send it to the bank email address and fax as below. Write OR Call me immediately you send the application to the bank so that I will follow it up and advise you on what to do next. My private line once again +226 78870542.

SEE THE APPLICATION.

ATTN, MR JOHNSON SMITH,
FOREIGN REMITTANCES / DIRECTOR,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
E-mail:frd_adb_bf@excite.com / frdadb_bf@gawab.com
Fax: +226 50 32 00 71.

APPLYING AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED.

I.........FROM.........HEREBY APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER ANGELO MAMMOLITI, FROM CANADA, HOLDER OF ACCOUNT NUMBER ADB-1036- 086, PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT($18 MILLION USA DOLLARS) ONLY.

UNTILL HIS SUDDEN DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, JOINTLY IN EXPOSITION AND BUYING OF GOLD AND DIAMOND.THE FUNDS WERE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH OUR BANK FOR PURCHASE OF GOLD AND DIAMOND.

SIR, I WISH TO BE INTIMATED ON THE PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN HAVING THIS FUND TRANSFERED INTO MY ACCOUNT AS GIVEN BELOW:

Bank Name:.....................

Address:..........................

Account N..........................

Bank Swift Code................

Beneficiary.......................

PERSONAL INFORMATION.

YOUR ADDRESS................................

YOUR TELL N°................................

YOUR FAX N°................................

E-MAIL ADDRESS...........................

I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO APPLY SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN A PLANE CRASH IT WAS DUE TO SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS WHICH HAVE JUST BEEN SETTLED.

I WISH AN URGENT ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO MY HUMBLE APPLICATION AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES ON THIS MATTER.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOURS SINCERELY.
SIGNATURE AND DATE.

________
icewastl

icewastl

#6 von icewastl , 09.08.2006 19:50

Entweder kennt Yusuf den Babelfish nicht, oder es ist ihm einfach zu langwierig mit dem Troll.
Wie anders ist seine neuerliche Mugumail zu deuten... oder der Kerl hat wirklich nicht mehr alle Tassen im Schrank (= Porzellansyndrom)
Werde mal eine Antwort in deutsch abfassen diese mittels baelfish in´s englische um das wiederum in mandarin vielleicht wirds dann was mit Yusuf und mir.....

in etwa so:

In Antwort auf:
Hallo Yusuf,

你好Yusuf, 為什麼更新的郵件? 哪些是缺掉是您的護照和現有的資本的證明的拷貝由您的銀行通過帳戶聲明

warum die erneute mail? Was fehlt ist die Kopie von Ihrem Pass und ein Nachweis des vorhandenen Kapitals durch Ihre Bank mittels Kontoauszug

Hello Yusuf, why the renewed mail? Which is missing is the copy of your passport and a proof of the existing capital by your bank by means of account statement

In Antwort auf:
From yusuf ali Wed Aug 9 15:22:24 2006
X-Apparently-To: ***@yahoo.de via 217.146.177.38; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 08:22:28 -0700 [Edit by Scambaiter = Emailadr. entfernt]
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.246.160]
Return-Path: <yusuf_ali00048@hotmail.fr>
Authentication-Results: mta166.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=hotmail.fr; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.54.246.160 (EHLO bay0-omc2-s24.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.246.160) by mta166.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 08:22:27 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([65.54.186.64]) by bay0-omc2-s24.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830); Wed, 9 Aug 2006 08:22:27 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Wed, 9 Aug 2006 08:22:26 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY16-F146F4823E875559A606A45D1550@phx.gbl>
Received: from 196.28.250.199 by by16fd.bay16.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:22:24 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.250.199]
X-Originating-Email: [yusuf_ali00048@hotmail.fr]
X-Sender: yusuf_ali00048@hotmail.fr
Von: "yusuf ali" <yusuf_ali00048@hotmail.fr> Ins Adressbuch
Betreff: FROM THE DESK OF MR YUSUF ALI
Datum: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:22:24 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Aug 2006 15:22:26.0642 (UTC) FILETIME=[9EF59B20:01C6BBC7]
Return-Path: yusuf_ali00048@hotmail.fr
Content-Length: 1662

FROM THE DESK OF MR YUSUF ALI
BANK OF AFRICA [BOA]
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
TOP SECRET
I am YUSUF ALI,the director in charge of auditing and accounting
section of Africa Development Bank,Ouagadougou Burkina faso West Africa
with
due respect and regard.I have decided to contact you on a business
transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of
the
transaction.During our investigation and auditing in this bank , my
department cameacross a very huge sum of money belonging to a
deceased
person who
died on July 2000 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in
hisaccount
with this Bank with out any claim of the fund in our custody either
fromhis family or relation before our discovery to this developement.

The said amount was EIGHTHEEN MILLION united states
dollars.($18000.000.00)Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put the
claimover this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased;get the
required approval and transfer this money to a foriegn account has
been
put in
place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as
soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and
also
benefit your self to this great business
opportunity.

Infact i could have done this deal alone but because of my position
in this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to
operate a oriegn account and would eventually raise an eye brow
on my
side
during the time of transfer becuase i work in this bank. This is the
reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward
claims as the next of kin to the bank and also present a foriegn
account

where he will need the money to be retransferred into on
hisrequest
as it may be after due verification and clarification by the
correspondent branch of the bank where the money will be remitted
from to
your own
designation bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this
transaction is 100% risk
free.On smooth conclusion of this transaction;you will be entitled to
30%of
the total sum as gratification;while5% will be set aside to take care
of
expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also
telephone
bills; while65%will be for me.Please;you have been adviced to keep top
secret as i am still in service and intend to retire from service
after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you
confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your
country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages
previously indicated and further investment,either in your country or
any country you advice us to invest.All other necessary vital
information
will be sent to you when i hear from you.

I look forward to receive your email .
Yours faithfully
YUSUF ALI.

Please mail me with this adress

________
icewastl

icewastl

NEED FOR HELP (SUPPORT)
Malik Aliyasha

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen