Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Ferienhaus für Mr. Mark - Polizei ermittelt

#1 von Fat Tony ( gelöscht ) , 11.05.2011 13:43

Hallo zusammen ;-)

Anbei der nette E-Mail-Verkehr mit meinem freundlichen Gast aus "England".
Ich habe seine und meine E-Mail-Adresse entfernt, denn die ganze Angelegenheit (IP-Adressen, Telefonnummer, Kontodaten, Scheck) wurde der Polizei übergeben. Und ich will ja nicht dass er sich hier selbst durch Google findet...

Zitat
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 11:54 AM
Subject: Booking needed
Dear Sir/Madam Compliments of the Season,

Could you please confirm availability and total cost for the dates
stated below for 4 guests for 20 days vacation.

Arrival Date: 17th June 2011
Departure Date: 28Th June 2011
Room Type: 4 Standard single Room Or 2 Double Or 2 bedrooms
Apartments.

Length of Stay: 11 days

The four guests are all Adults.

Please advise availability. Moreover, what is the TOTAL COST in EURO or USD for the entire period including Tax if any. Your prompt response will be appreciated.In case the date is not available please get back to me with another date.

Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Nelson Mark

Weatherford International Oil
Services Orwell House, Souterhead
Rd.Altens, Aberdeen , AB12 3LF , United Kingdom .
vvvvvv.weatherford.com

Zitat
Date: Thursday, 28 April, 2011, 16:02

Dear Mr. Mark,

thank you for your friendly request!
I can make you the following offer:

- House N° 4 (for 2 pers., 35 m²): € 69,- per night plus € 30,- for final cleaning
- House N° 8 (for 2 pers., 45 m²): € 79,- per night plus € 30,- for final cleaning

Normal price incl. all taxes for 11 nights: € 1.688,-
My offer (because of booking 2 units): € 1.600,-
There wouldn't be any other costs: water, gas, heating and the usage of our pool is included.

Zitat
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 1:19 PM
Subject: payment details

Good day,

Thanks for your reply and assistance so far.I contacted our sponsor this morning about the issue of payment and he advised that payment will come by check in order to be rest assure that we have your booking as well as everything being in place before our arrival.All charges will be deducted from the check payment,

However, the sponsor is sending a Certified Bank Cheque to you that will cover your accommodation expenses .

The total cost of the booking for 10 days = 1,600 Euro .
The name of the 4 guests :

1) DR.RITA GAIL
2) TAYLOR RHONDA LEE
3) MR.NELSON MARK
4) SNYDER MICHELLE

Arrival Date: 17th June 2011
Departure Date: 28Th June 2011

So,confirm this and provide me with the followings:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME (name on cheque)................
(2)ADDRESS (for cheque delivery)................
(3) PHONE NUMBERS.............,

for payment to be delivered to you.
Please remember that this requires prompt response.

Best Regard
Nelson Mark
Weatherford International Oil Services
Orwell House, Souterhead Rd.Altens,
Aberdeen,AB12 3LF,United Kingdom

Zitat
Date: Friday, 29 April, 2011, 19:44

Hello Mr. Mark,

thank you for your booking.
Please use the following dates for the cheque:

Name: (entfernt)
Adress: (entfernt)
Phone: (entfernt)

With regards,

Zitat
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 4:00 PM
Subject: RE: CHEQUE PAYMENT ARRIVAL NOTICE

Hello,

This is to inform you that our sponsor THE DIRECTOR LANCASTER CARS LTD UK has sent to you a HSBC cheque payment,equivalent in pounds sterling,kindly confirm to me as soon as the cheque payment arrived,i wait your response.

Regards
Mr Nelson

Der Scheck kam dann auch tatsächlich, natürlich ohne Absender... ;-)

Zitat
Date: Monday, 9 May, 2011, 8:38

Hello Mr. Mark,

we received the cheque today and I will inform you when it is credited to our account.

Zitat
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 10:47 AM
Subject: KEEP ME POSTED

Hello,

Thanks for confirming the receipt of the cheque payment and have it deposited on your account. It will take about 3 working days for the cash money to be credited on your account. Let me know as soon as possible the total amount in Euros credited on your account for further instructions.

Best regards,

Mr. Nelson Mark

Zitat
Date: Wednesday, 11 May, 2011, 8:21

Hello Mr. Mark,

the amount of € 8.274,10 has been credited to our account.
I didn’t check the exchange rate before cashing the cheque, so that there’s an overpayment of € 6.674,10.

Please tell me how to proceed now.

Denn Scheck habe ich selbstverständlich nicht eingelöst...

Zitat
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 11:43 AM
Subject: RE: OVERPAYMENT CLARIFICATION

Hello,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding the cheque credit on your accounts today which is 8,274.10 € . We had only paid a total amount of 1600.00€ for the entire booking.Hence we had over payed a total amount of 6674.10€ (excluding the bank tax) which have been mapped to cover the airfare services for our group.Hence i have provided below the account information of our outbound logistics agent, whom is undertaking the flight bookings for the group since we have arranged that all guests will arrive by same flight and we are almost late for this bookings. Due to time logistics,kindly proceed with the transfer of the sum of 6674.10€ to the provided account below,

ACCOUNT NAME : AKHIGBE OKOSUN
IBAN : GB85LOYD30979022302268
SWIFT/BIC CODE : LOYDGB21351
BANK NAME: LLOYDS TSB
BANK ADDRESS : LONDON BRIDGE BRANCH, UNITED KINGDOM

Hence i request that you proceed with the payment immediately and do send me a copy of the transfer slip as soon as the transfer have been completed urgently. I will forward you with the complete flight information for the entire guests as soon as we receive a confirmation from our airfare agent.I do hope to have a pleasant time in your facility.

I await your swift response.

With kind regards.
Mr Nelson mark

Dann hat der gute Mann auch noch versucht mich anzurufen, die Telefonnummer hat natürlich auch bereits die Kripo...

Zitat
Date: Wednesday, 11 May, 2011, 11:10

Hello Mr. Mark,

that's no problem, I will send you a copy of the transfer receipt.
Did you call me today from a 0044-number? I had some calls where nobody was answering.

Zitat
Hello Oliver,

I called several times few minutes ago but it seems the network is not enabled for a good connection.I await your response in the afternoon with the transfer receipt which i will forward to the agent for confirmation.

With warm regards,

Mr Nelson Mark

Man darf gespannt sein ob sich etwas ergibt, auch wenn ich wenig Hoffnung habe dass die Polizei dabei Erfolg hat...

Fat Tony
zuletzt bearbeitet 11.05.2011 20:47 | Top

RE: Ferienhaus für Mr. Mark - Polizei ermittelt

#2 von Fat Tony ( gelöscht ) , 12.05.2011 09:10

Zitat
Hi Nelson,

I were able to do the transfer by online banking, so please see the attached PDF.
Please notifie me when the money has been credited to the account of your agent.

I will not be at the office till tuesday because I'm visiting an workshop for bloedmannsgehilfen, but you can reach me anytime by e-mail.

Anbei meine Bestätigung von der Spaßkasse Köln... ;-)

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Druckansicht Auslandsüberweisung.pdf

Fat Tony

#3 von Fat Tony ( gelöscht ) , 16.05.2011 12:26

Er ist so süß...

Zitat
Hello.

Nice speaking with you over the phone. Hope you had a nice weekend?.
I just want to know how many days it will take for the agent to receive the money on his account because up till now he has not receive the money.
Please get back to me so that it will enable me conclude issues about our flight tickets confirmation with him.

With best regards,

Mr Nelson

Fat Tony

#4 von Jay , 16.05.2011 22:30

Die Kripo wird dir aber wahrscheinlich nicht viel nützen. Du hast keinen Schaden erlitten, versuchter Vorschussbetrug ist nicht strafbar. Dazu kommt, dass die Täter selten tatsächlich in UK sitzen. Mugus verwenden nicht selten 44-Nummern, die dich in Wirklichkeit an eine nigerianische Telefonnummer weiterverbinden. Und Nigeria ist faktisch ein fast rechtsfreier Raum. Die Konten, wie z.B. in Großbritannien werden häufig von "Finanzagenten" oder Mugufreunden in dem jeweiligen europäischen Land abgerufen.

Wenn du den Scheck erhalten hast, heißt dass, das du denen deine reale Adresse gegeben hast, oder? Das ist nicht ungefährlich, wenn du ihn baiten willst. Mugus sind mehr und mehr vernetzt - siehe den Hinweis mit den Konten. Auch wenn sie manchmal einen ziemlich dämlichen Eindruck machen: Scammer sind meist organisierte Kriminelle. Das ihre Mails so naiv und blöd ankommen liegt vor allem daran, dass man vor allem zu Beginn meist einen "Hilfsscammer" auf der anderen Seite sitzen hat. Man merkt teilweise richtig, wenn man plötzlich mit jemand anderem schreibt - so wird dann plötzlich die IP verschleiert oder der Gegenüber entfaltet eine im Vergleich zu den anderen Mails beachtliche Eloquenz.

Hier auf der Scambaiter-Deutschland-Seite gibt es einige, sehr erfahrene Scambaiter, die dir gerade am Anfang, aber auch später mit Rat und Tat zur Seite stehen. Vor allem vor dem Hintergrund, dass der Mugu eine reale Adresse von dir hat, würde ich mich dringend an einen davon wenden. Hier mal der Link:

Mentoren - Team Scambaiter - Deutschland Forum [letzter update: 11. April 2011]

Die Idee mit der Langen-Nasen-Gruppe find ich gut Da lässt sich möglicherweise was richtig nettes draus machen. Aber such dir vorher dringend einen Mentor.

Jay

zuletzt bearbeitet 16.05.2011 | Top

Sicherheit: Bestätigung der Identität !!
Notification for Coca-Cola Foundation Cash Aid

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz