Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

General Raymond Odierno Engineering unit Iraq for the USA

#1 von Scambaiter , 06.03.2011 10:54

Zitat
DEAL
Sonntag, 6. März, 2011 07:49 Uhr
Von: "Genaral Raymond" <gen---0079@att.net>
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt
Hello,

l am Gen. Raymond Odierno, from the Engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the United States. I am presently in Iraq. We want to move the sum of 10 million USD (Ten Million USD) to the States or any safe country, as far as we can be assured that it will be safe in your care until we complete our service here next year.

This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved. It was discovered and concealed in a barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present to have the funds.

You might see this as an illegal or scam due to the volume of internet scam these days, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole here. I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely. No one knows the real contents of the package as believed that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid.

I have the authority of my partners involved to ask if you will be willing to assist us in this transaction, your share of the sum will be 30%, be rest assure that this business is 100% safe on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.

No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, for Iraq is a war zone. You will only help the diplomat to get the yellow tag paper as soon as they arrive in your airport.
If you are interested I will send you the full details, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest.

Regard.
Gen. Raymond Odierno.

Mailto: genaralray101@gmail.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

Make Some Extra Cash, Its Free to Apply
Rom liegt in Spanien...hat das nicht auch schon ein Fußballprofi gesagt?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz