Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Ltd Globa

#21 von Jay , 10.03.2011 10:12

Mr. Harris hat brav das Dokument ausgefüllt Leider kann ich nur eine zensierte Version davon posten.

Zitat
Dear Heino,
l have forwarded the form to you and my accountant said the funds has left to your account so please l expect you to act fast with this form and get back to us.Awaiting your reply.
Paul Harris.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Form2.jpg  

Jay

zuletzt bearbeitet 10.03.2011 | Top

#22 von Jay , 10.03.2011 10:16

Heino Hinzundkunz bittet Dr. Wilde Wutz sich um Mr. Harris zu kümmern. Er setzt Paul Harris und die Globa Company CC.

Zitat
Sehr geehrte Frau Dr. Wutz,

anbei finden Sie das angeforderte Formular. Mein Auftraggeber hat mit seiner Bank gesprochen - das Geld hat sein Konto verlassen und ist auf dem Weg auf mein Girokonto. Ich bitte um eine schnelle Rückmeldung. Gerne können Sie mich auch anrufen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Heino Hinzundkunz

Frau Dr. Wutz meldet sich umgehend bei Mr. Harris. Sie hat den Yahoo Ident! Service beauftragt. Er wird sich die nächsten Tage bei Mr. Harris melden - ganz bestimmt

Zitat
Dear Mr. Harris,

I'm happy to welcome you as our new customer. My name is Dr. Wilde Wutz and I'm responsible for international money transfers. Mr. Heinzundkunz asked me to speed up to clear your cheque via the special identification procedure. I affirm that I have received your form and checked your data.

The date you gave us is correct. As last step of the procedure I'll advice the Yahoo! Ident service to confirm your identity. They will contact you within the next three days.

For the further procedure, please rember you personal Id. It is: V0-LL-1D-1O-T

If there are any questions just contact me.

-----------------------------------
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

Dr. Wilde Wutz
Director Foreign Operations

Jay

#23 von Jay , 12.03.2011 21:04

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
Morning to you,please we are having problem with our other email address so please we do advice that you forward all your mails from now on to this new email address please.Any new yet from your bank because by now the funds should have been credited into your account.

We wanted to ask you please if you can send the company share by western union money transfer or by money gram to our other company in the united kingdom for us because they would want to use our share over there so please get back to us as soon as possible.

Awaiting your reply.
Yours Faithfully,
Paul Harris.

Cool, meine Abuse-Meldung hat schon nach 1 Woche gewirkt. Bin begeistert. Mal schaun, ob ich an Kontodaten komme.... Ein wenig verplant schein er schon zu sein, mein lieber Brieffreund. "Paul Harris" schreibt von der Globa-Mailaddy aus...

Zitat

Dear Mr. Harris,

ok, today am not in my hometown but tomorrow I'll check my account.

Could you give me your bank account data. Then I'll transfer the money as soon as I receive it. I need:

Name:
Bank:
Adress of the bank:
IBAN
SWIFT

Thanks and regards

Heino Hinzundkunz

Jay

zuletzt bearbeitet 12.03.2011 | Top

#24 von Jay , 14.03.2011 19:29

Die letzten Mails sind es nicht wert gepostet zu werden. Ich fasse mal zusammen:

Allein heute 3 Mails von Paul Harris und der neuen Ltd Globa Mailaddy: Ich soll jetzt endlich schauen, wo das Geld bleibt. Das nächste Mal überweisen sie mir gleich das Geld, wenn das in Deutschland via Scheck so lange dauert . Hab ihn gestern und heute mal schön ignoriert. Schaun wir mal, ob er geldgeil genug ist, den Ident-Process abzuschließen

Erstmal informiert Dr. Wilde Wutz unseren Mr. Harris: Juhu, Geld ist da

Zitat
Dear Mr. Harris,

I'm happy to inform you, that we could clear your cheque und we have received the money. You just have to complete the identification process and we will transfer the money to they account of Mr. Hinzundkunz within 2 hours. You should receive a mail of the ident service very soon.

Please confirm this mail

-----------------------------------

Dr. Wilde Wutz

Dann kriegt er sein Yahoo Ident Formular.

Zusätzlich meldet sich Heino, um ihn noch ein bisschen mehr anzuheizen:

Zitat
Dear Mr. Harris,

today I was at my bank. They said that the cheque has been cleared. As soon as you have completed the identification process the money will be transfered to my account. Please tell me what I should do than.

Regards

Heino Hinzundkunz

Mal gespannt, was Mugu jetzt tut

Jay

#25 von Jay , 14.03.2011 21:41

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
What do you think you are doing asking for the password of my email address and if l may ask you why should l be sending all this information to you.l have been sending money out to people before and your bank has no right to be asking for the password of my email address okay.

l forwarded a cheque to you and it has cleared so what l expected you to do is to contact Mr Woo Liang of Globa Investment company Ltd as he should be the one telling you what to do with the money and stop asking me for all this details as is not important in clearing a cheque or what are you up.Am not happy at all.l would advice you to go over to your bank tomorrow and forward the money to Mr Woo Liang of Globa Investment company Ltd and stop asking me question.
Paul Harris.

Shit... mal sehen, wie ich da wieder rauskomm. Inzwischen laufen alle Drähte der beteiligten Fake-Mailaccounts heiß. Alle Mails will ich euch hier nicht antun, nur das Wesentliche:

Nach einem kurzen Mailwechsel ist Dr. Wilde Wutz entsetzt! Das ist doch gar nicht der richtige Ident-Prozess. Mugu muss doch nur ein Foto schicken!

Zitat
Dear Mr. Harris,

I also have nerver heard about Yahoo! asking for a password. Don't send your password to them.

Please understand our identification process. We must ensure that you are really Paul Harris. Otherwise we cannot credit the money to the account of Mr. Hinzundkunz und have to send your money back.

To confirm your real identity I would ask you to send us a foto of you holding a shield with your Name on it. Then we don't need the Yahoo identification service. If you send me the photo within the thirty minutes I can credit the money today on the account of Mr. Hinzundkunz.

Please understand our point of view. Germany has very strict anti-corruption- and anti-money-laundering laws. We have to be sure that everything is OK before crediting the money on Mr. Hinzundkunz's account.

------------------------------

Dr. Wilde Wutz

Heino weiß von nix. Aber er will das Geld natürlich an Mugu überweisen, wenn das Geld auf seinem Konto ist

Zitat
Dear Mr.Liang,

sorry, I'm 18 years old. I have no experiences with cheques, banks and so on. But I have just contacted Dr. Wilde Wutz. She told me that she will credit the money to my account within the next hour if Mr. Harris follows the identification process.

Please give me the adress of your partner in the UK and I promise you to send the money to him today.

Regards
Heino

An der Stelle des Baits würde ich sagen: Hopp oder Topp. Entweder ich kriege ein Foto, oder der Bait ist zu Ende....

Jay

#26 von Jay , 14.03.2011 21:49

Zitat
Dear Dr. Wilde Wutz or whatever you call you now,hope you are not trying to scam me of my money,in the first place do you know your time in your country that you are saying you can be able to credit Mr. Hinzundkunz account this night,please l think l would advice you to send my money back at once and if not all your details and that of Mr. Hinzundkunz would be given to the police and the address where l forwarded the cheque to would be given to the police as well.

You are asking me to forward my identity holding a shield with my name on it,have been sending money to germany for more than six year now and l have never heard of this.Please send my money back and stop your games because l can see that you are not a banker at all as you don't know what you are saying.Why is your email reading googlemail.com

Shit, Mugu ist doch nicht so merkbefreit.... Ich tippe mal, der Bait ist zu Ende. Morgen starte ich noch einen letzten Versuch. Ansonsten heißt es "Game over"

Jay

zuletzt bearbeitet 14.03.2011 | Top

#27 von Jay , 15.03.2011 18:46

Hahaha - Es hat geklappt - der Bait geht weiter. Mugu denkt, ich bin auch ein Mugu

"Enttarnt" schrieb ihm gestern Dr. Wilde Wutz:

Zitat
Wetin dey, broda?

heino hinzundkunz is ma customer, ok gunman. if ya want we can cooperate to chop dollar. after ya maye mail customer is vex. i see that you are from lagos so you are yoruba so we should work together. tell him that he can trust me. i give you 50% ok?

Seine Antwort:

Zitat
Oboy why would you have to do this to me from the start my guy.l do not understand you at all after we don send this man cheque and the cheque don clear so you wan take the full cash and is not right at all because we are all into this business.If you want us to work then we can work it out but not taking what is not yours and is not fair at all.Just tell me what to do now because l wan call heino hinzundkunz,this is not fair and you should know how the country be.We be wan send am like 12,000 Euros tomorrow.

Der Arme.... Ich böser Mugu schröpfe sein Opfer.... Na da beruhigt ihn Dr. Mugu Wilde Wutz mal

Zitat
ok man... don't worry ill talk wit him and write ya mail 2night....

Seine Antwort:

Zitat
ok then and pls let me know u guys levels over there if we can runs things fast and l would want to know if you guy can see maga as well. pls try to see how to send the cash becos my guys are asking me questions already.

Jay

#28 von Jay , 15.03.2011 18:57

Woraufhin ein wilder Mailverkehr mit Heino Hinzundkunz und "Paul Harris" aka "Woo Liang von Globa Ltd" entstand. Besonders kollegial ist Mugu nicht, gleich zu Beginn verrät er seinen "Komplizen":

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
l think there is a big problem here please as l need to let you know that this Dr. Wilde Wutz wants to put you into a big problem,all you have to do now is to stop contacting this Dr. Wilde Wutz because she is fake from the mails she has been sending to Mr Paul Harris and she want to collect this money from you.

l need to ask you this question,have you in your life seen this Dr. Wilde Wutz face to face before am sure your answer is no so l would advice you to go over to your bank by yourself because you are the one that deposited the cheque and Mr Paul Harris Bank has contacted your bank to clear the cheque for you.

All you have to do is to go over to your bank and asked about the cheque you deposited and stop contact anybody okay and once the funds is there all you need to do is to take your share and help go over to the western union money transfer office and send our share to our agent in the united kingdom,the details of our agent is as follow;

NAME; MR ERIC WOOD
ADDRESS; 77, The Street, Bapchild, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 9AD UK.
Ein weiterer "Finanzagent"????

Please do this today as we should hear from you because Mr Paul Harris is so worried and he has said he would be forwarding your details to the police by today.Awaiting your reply.
Regards,
Woo Liang.

Heino beschwichtigt ihn, dafür lässt er sich schön von Dr. Wilde Wutz abzocken

Zitat
Dear Mr. Liang,

thanks for your mail. Well, I haven't met Dr. Wilde Wutz face to face, but I have her mailadress from Mr. Olawale who works at the bank - and I have seen him face to face. He has also grown up in munich. His parents seem to be somewhere from Africa but he speaks absolutely perfect German. I have seen him even a few times at a soccer team. So I don't think he is one of the internet fraudsters who are in the news.

Today I called Dr. Wilde Wutz. she said that there are problems with the cheque and I have to pay 500€ to him.

I want you to know that I am a honest person and I really want to send the money back to Mr. Harris. So I have paid this "special cheque clearance fee".

I hope I'll now get the money real soon. Than I can send the money to your agent, ok?

Regards

Heino

Mugu wird sauer. Wie lieb, er versucht Heino vor Dr. Wilde Wutz zu beschützen

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
You most be mad for doing all this that you are doing,for your information l can understand that Mr. Olawale give your details and information out to the fake Dr. Wilde Wutz to collect money from you,you most be a fool to be acting this way they are internet fraudsters that are just telling you that the cheque has a problem and if the cheque do have a problem why most you have to pay them,you know what they would keep on asking you for more money because if a cheque has a problem you have nothing to do about it.

You most open your eyes as a man and you most stop dealing with that Mr. Olawale because he is giving out your information for them to pick your money okay.What l need you to do is to go over to your bank tomorrow morning and don't contact any of them and when you get to the bank make sure you do not contact Mr. Olawale and if he is there and ask you what you have come to do just tell him you came for something else.All you need to do is to ask somebody's else in the bank to help you check the position of the cheque you deposited and they would tell you about it.Hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Woo Liang.

Gegenüber Dr. Wutz (seinem vermeintlichen Mitmugu) wird er aber dreist:

Zitat
Whats up now is like you did not see my last mail to you because you need to tell me how to move on with this level as am expecting you to send my share of the 500 Euros of today,this is not how people carry out work now. Anyway am waiting to hear from you.

Tzzzzz. So gehts nicht

Jay

#29 von Jay , 15.03.2011 19:03

So sieht das Haus von Eric Woods aus. ich tippe stark auf Finanzagent für nen Mugu sieht die Gegend einfach zu gut aus.

An die Erfahrenen hier: Soll ich Mr. Woods einen (anonymen) Brief schreiben, dass seine Adresse missbraucht wird, oder gibt es in UK eine Möglichkeit ihn irgendwie den Behörden zu melden????

Schonmal vielen Dank.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
EricWoods.jpg  

Jay

#30 von Jay , 15.03.2011 22:57

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
l just contacted Mr Paul Harris now and he is so mad at us saying why would you have to forward money to them without asking him first or asking us if you should do that.He has contacted is accountant and the accountant said the only way to faster everything was for us to pay for the return of the cheque and then they would now transfer the money into your account in the next two days which would have been better.

please l want to tell you not to contact any of them again and if they contact you please do not reply them again as we have to do everything to get this funds to you,as Mr Paul Harris accountant has promise to inform the International Foreign Operations Department to help return the cheque and then transfer the funds to your account and he said it would cost us about €1,700 so please l wanted to know if you have that kind of money to send to the accountant by tomorrow or what do you have so that once the transfer is forwarded to your account you can please take it back. Would want to hear from you first thing in the morning so that we can ask for the accountant details to send him the money and please do not deal with any body again as you most understand that you are working for us and not them as we should tell you what is right please.Awaiting your reply.
Regards,
Woo Liang.

Zitat
Dear Mr. Liang,

alright. But I won't transfer money via Western Union or Moneygram because it has a very bad reputation in Germany. So please give me an bankaccount and I'll wire the money asap.

Tomorrow Mr. Olawale wants to visit me. He says that he wants to talk about the cheque. I am very happy about that because he is a really good bank consultant. I promise you not to contact Dr. Wilde Wutz again, ok?

Thanks, regards and good night

Heino

Jay

#31 von Jay , 16.03.2011 07:24

Der Mugu ist vollkommen verzweifelt - er fleht mich an keine Geschäfte mehr mit Dr. Wilde Wutz an Olawale zu machen

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
Please l want to use the name of God to beg you please not to deal with that Mr. Olawale because he is not the one that send you the cheque and he was the one that ask Dr. Wilde Wutz to contact you and am sure he is giving your details out to Dr. Wilde Wutz to collect money from you,please l beg you because you are working for us and Mr Paul Harris is making payment to you so stop dealing with them and they have no right to ask you for any money at all.

Please can you give me your number to give to Mr Paul Harris accountant to talk to you and explain everything to you please because l do not want you to make any mistake at all and l want to know if you can speak english very well because the accountant would want to talk to you or l might collect is number and send it to you to call him.

l want you to talk to Mr Paul Harris accountant first before doing anything please l beg of you because Mr Paul Harris is so mad at us,send me your number to give to him please and the accountant's name is Mr David Burn and he would be calling you by tomorrow and you most not tell anybody about this please l beg of you and thanks for working for us,if not all this mistake Mr Paul Harris would have forwarded another payment to you and he has promise to forward about 15,000 Euros to you so please we have to do everything to collect this money from him,so please forward your number please.
Regards,
Woo Liang.

Zitat
Dear Mr. Liang,

why do you think that I cannot trust them. I have seen Mr. Olawale several times. And Mrs. Wilde Wutz have send me a foto holding a shield with her name on it. So there is absolutely not reason not to trust them.

Mrs. Wilde Wutz told me that Mr. Harris refused to do that. So I'm not sure if he is not honest. I mean why did he refuse to prove that he is real. Hm. I don't know what to think.

I need a proof who lies. I have a appointment with Mr. Olawale at 13:00. If I receive a photo of Mr. Harris holding a shield with my name on it in his hand until that time. I am sure that he is real and honest. In this case I will break up every connection with Dr. Wilde Wutz and Mr. Olawale.

Otherwise I know that he is not real. Mr. Olawale told me that internet fraudsters always refuse to send pictures of them. So I if I don't get the picture we both know that there is something wrong with Mr. Harris and I will continue the business with Mr. Olawale and Dr. Wilde Wutz alone.

Regards
Heino

Jay

#32 von Dana , 16.03.2011 08:17

Bringt Spaß zu lesen!

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#33 von Jay , 16.03.2011 18:52

OK - heute ist viel passiert. Um das Geschehene übersichtlich zu halten, werde ich nicht alle Mails posten und ein wenig moderieren.

Teil 1: Mugu aka Paul Harris aka Globa Ltd versucht Heino Hinzundkunz (ich) davon abzuhalten von Dr. Wilde Wutz (ich) gescammt zu werden. Hier eine Sammlung der "ich flehe dich an, kein Geld an die zu zahlen" - Mails:

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
l know now that you do not know what you are doing because if you know what you are doing you would not be talking like this at all.
Let me explain something to you now,l was the first person that contacted you asking you to act as our agent in making sure that our client do make payment to you and l did ask you for your full details which to forwarded to me and then l forwarded your details to Mr Paul Harris who is owning our company some money and Mr Paul Harris contacted you to ask you your details so as to forward a cheque to you and he did send the cheque to the father's address and before then you have left that address and you told him that you have moved but he asked you to go over to the address back to pick the cheque and when you got the cheque he asked what to do with it he advice you to deposit it with your bank,so where did this issue of Mr. Olawale and Dr. Wilde Wutz that you have never seen before come in and l don't see why you are paying them money to do all this.

If there is a problem with the cheque then who send the cheque to you should be able to fix it out for you and not this people,all l have to let you know is that you know Mr. Olawale very well that is why you trust him but he gave out your details to Dr. Wilde Wutz help you out and now they are asking you for money,you know what Mr Harris is so upset because he send me a mail saying that Dr. Wilde Wutz is an internet fraudsters and that Dr. Wilde Wutz send him a mail saying that your father is a rich man which am sure you have never told Mr Paul Harris anything about your father but Mr Olawale is the one telling Dr. Wilde Wutz everything about you and they are using that on you because they are saying they are going to ask you for about 10,000 Euros because you can get it from your father and also getting other person pictures in the internet is always easy.

l want to ask you this question please l beg you because you are working for us,can you please ask Dr. Wilde Wutz to see you and hear what they would tell you and if you can meet one on one with Dr. Wilde Wutz then l wish to tell you to go ahead with them please as a trust since you do not want to trust us and why would Mr Paul Harris be holding shield on is passport,think about this very well Heino do you have any foto in your house that you are holding a shield or are you holding a shield in your passport as well,all l have to tell you is that Mr Olawale is playing on your sence because both of you know each other,all the same if you don't want to trust us you can go ahead with them but after you have paid and pay them money for nothing because they are out to keep telling you things and you don't have money to pay again please l would be waiting to hear from you.Have a nice day and stay bless.
Regards,
Woo Liang.

Zitat
Please Heino l want to beg you not to give Mr olawale any money please am begging you in the name of God because at the end of the day you would know that am with you.l have contacted Mr Harris to please forward is passport ld to you and he has told me that he would do that in another three hours because he is in a meeting,we are all trying to help you but you are giving your money to Mr. Olawale just for nothing.

For you to know that this people are dealing with you please can you forward the foto Dr. Wilde Wutz send to you so that l can make you understand that they are fraudster and why would you think am lieing to you when am the first person that asked you to come and work for our company.

All l have to beg you is that if Mr olawale comes to you just hear what he is going to tell you and if he ask of money tell him that you could not get the money today but you would have it first thing in the morning tomorrow,you know what Heino you are a small boy and you do not know anything about banking as well that is why olawale is using your head and the reason is doing all this is because you have seen is face but you have not seen mine and hope you have heard about nigerian because somebody just told me that the name olawale is a nigerian name.

If possible l can send you the number of Mr Harris accountant to talk to in the united kingdom and maybe he should be able to explain more to you about banking,please send to me the foto of Dr. Wilde Wutz so as to let you know what they have done or they are doing to you please.
Regards,
Woo Liang.

Zitat
Mr Heion if not because of Mr Woo Liang asking me to please forward my ld to you l should not be doing this because l do not see why l should be doing this okay,if you want to trust anybody it should come from you and nobody. At my age you are saying l should go and take a photo of my self holding a shield,have you asked yourself why people take photo by holding a shield.

l have just forwarded my passport to you so if that is okay for you good for you but if not good for you but make sure you do not cry back to me or Mr Liang for all your mistake.There would be no need to reply me,have a nice day and bye.
Harris.

Und anbei war eine Ausweisfälschung

Angefügte Bilder:
paul harris Passport.jpg  

Jay

#34 von Jay , 16.03.2011 19:01

Die anderen Mails erspare ich euch. Kurzzusammenfassung: Heino bleibt stur, vertraut nur Olawale und Dr. Wilde Wutz und ist enttäuscht, dass er kein Beweisfoto bekommt. Die Reaktion des Mugus:

Zitat
Please would you fuck off and go ahead and trust your olawale or wahtever you call him as l have nothing to lose okay since l have my cheque cancel already so l do not know what you people are talking about.Never you send any mail to my mailbox again am a busy person boy.

Um den Bait zu retten, habe ich ihn von meiner angeblichen Muguadresse angeschrieben. Die Conversation ist es wirklich wert, gelesen zu werden Ich werde meine Mails Grün und die des Mugu rot färben, dann erkennt man den Dialog besser. Ich fürchte ich bin an meinem mangelnden Mugu-Englisch gescheitert.... Aber mal sehen, ob er noch mit mir chatten möchte.

Diese Mail habe ich an "Paul Harris" geschickt:

Zitat
hahaha - you dey stupid i will chop another 1000 from maga now and you get noting cos you work 4 bad chairman.

i make you last offer - a very last offer - work for me - i know how to earn money. if you work for me you dont have to sit in stupid cafe hinzundkunz has laptop i can chop it and send it to you ok

Ein "musa bello" antwortete von der Addy bellos24@yahoo.com

Zitat
Bros am not a stupid person but my chairman because he nor dey hear word at all,na we the boys dey find am hard.Please my name is frank and l want to let you know that am the owner of this job and since yesterday me and the other boy in our office dey tell am make we play ball with you but you know as all this chairmen dey act and since today he has been asking me to arrange document for hinzundkunz.

Please bros l nor fit talk so please l beg of you l be small boy and l lost my mother about six month ago just trying to help myself,you can see now you are picking money from the guy and if he has agree to play game we all for know how far so please just tell me what to do and l would do it please because l need money badly l beg of you.

Na him guy na be Paul Harris wey send cheque to hinzundkunz from uk but na me get the work and na me dey handle the work so please l know what to do from now because anything you tell me l go do am and once l dey send hinzundkunz mail l go dey delete so that he nor go fit dey see anything but we need to try tell hinzundkunz say make he forget about Mr Paul Harris. Bros abeg you in the name of God l need money because is not easy for we boys for here.

My name na Frank and am a benin boy and please l can send you my telephone number if you want to talk to me bros please,friday don dey come person nor go fit go out with him babe or do anything for himself,please l just open this email address because of you as l would be waiting to hear from you.l hail bros.
Frank.

Meine ersten Anweisungen als Oga

Zitat
ok here are my first intructions:

1.send my pic of you makin da "victory sign" i wanna know who im workin wit
2.open mailaccount wit da german name "theo von gutti"
3.globa ltd. should tell hinzundkunz dat paul harris is fraudster

i want you to do dis til 6pm and mail me back. maga has rich father we can chop more ooo don worry ok.

Zitat
Which kind level be this one again,make l go take pic dey make victory sign na wa brother,l hail u well well,oboy if u want make we work no problem nor dey tell me say make l go take pic dey doing which sign, Bros na God get all of us oooooooooooo,One of our cheque just clear for spain today and my chairman don go collect the cash already,just dat l wan be work with you wey u dey tell me say make l go take pic dey make which sign.Abeg oooooooooo.

Zitat
just wanted to inform you we chopped another 1000. your old chairman really is stupid. good work boy 100 is 4 you ok cos its your 1. job and you just had 2 write 1 mail ill still wait for mail at 6pm dont forget your intructions!!! if you follow the instructions and send me mail ill give you next instructions ok

Zitat
My guy,if u want to work with me let me know and stop playing games with me,if u want us to work then let me give you my number to talk because l nor dey understand ur english at all.Good 4 u,na God give you this job so as you dey eat this one na so person go eat him own as well, so if u want to work with me let me know and stop acting like a small boy becos nobody be small boy for this work okay,na God dey bring money nor be any man.

Zitat
ok. i agree. let's stop playing games and talk business. but i dont want to talk business on da phone cos of the german police. they are supervising every call in this country to a so called "terror state" you know that usa listed ng as "terror state" thats the reason why i prefer to chat wit you ok. i ask you to get a gmail - acount and add me so we can talk from man to man.

Zitat
l have friends in germany that we talk about business all the time but l can not understand doing business online without talking to the person,my guy l have never heard of this before in my life,anyway have my email address, dwkltd@gmail.com

Bin mal gespannt, wies weitergeht. Ich glaube nicht, dass er mir vertraut..... Und er versucht mich abzuziehen, da er Heino immer noch schreibt, dass Dr. Wilde Wutz ein Scammer ist etc. ABer vielleicht kann ich ihn ja doch noch ein wenig beschäftigen

Jay

zuletzt bearbeitet 16.03.2011 | Top

#35 von Jay , 16.03.2011 20:52

Chatten klappt dooferweise nicht, weil Googlemail anscheinend nur Einladungen auf deutsch zum Chatten rausschickt so ein Mist, er wollte ja chatten.

Da bleibt mir morgen nix übrig, als mir ein Mugufon zuzulegen und ihn anrufen zu lassen. Ich hoffe, das scheitert nicht an meinem gesprochenen Englisch, das zwar meiner Meinung nach ok ist (Auslandssemester ist ja erst kurz bei mir vorbei). Allerdings hört jeder meinen deutschen Akzent heraus. Da muss ich mir noch was einfallen lassen.

Jay

#36 von Jay , 17.03.2011 20:06

Eine weitere Anfrage von Globa Ltd an Heino:

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
How are you,just wanted to ask you if they have cleared the cheque for you or are they telling you to bring more money to them because you said you trust them and they were going to clear the cheque for you today and please don't forget that the cheque is just for 8,152 Euros so l do not know why you are paying for a cheque that has been cancelled and call back.

Mr Paul Harris's accountant wanted to help transfer the funds into your account but the devil you know is telling you something else by taking your money because he said your father has money to give to you.Still waiting to hear from you about the cheque.
Regards,
Woo Liang.

Heino checkt allmählich, dass die Böse Dr. Wutz ihn abgezogen hat

Zitat
Hello Mr. Liang,

today was strange... Mr. Olawale was not at the bank at all. Are you really sure that he is a fraudster????

I have other friends who gave money to him, too. Do you think he scammed us all???

Heino

@all: Hat jemand gerade keinen Mugu am Laufen und Lust auf nen Kurzbait???? Ich bräuchte "Scam-Opfer", die das von Dr. Wilde Wutz abgezockte Geld wieder mit der Hilfe von Globe Ltd zurückhaben wollen - wir könnten diesen Mugu wirklich zur Weißglut bingen, denke ich

Jay

#37 von Jay , 19.03.2011 11:54

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
Morning to you,got your last me,but you told me that he is a very good friend of yours and you do trust him as well,so l do not expect you to be asking me if he is a fraudster you should know by now after you have given him the 1000 Euros and he promise you that he was going to clear the cheque for you the next day but now you can not see him,am sure you would hear from him today and when you hear from him he is going to tell you something and then ask you for more money.

All l have to tell you is that the cheque you deposited has been cancel and Mr Paul Harris money is still with him,because of all this promblem he has promise to pay up to 37,000 Euros into your account now but you have to deal with is accountant to tell you what to do because is only transfer that would be better than sending you a cheque, that was what l was trying to explain to you but you would not take than telling me that you trust your friend and we are the fraudster.

If you think of it you are working for us and Mr Paul Harris is owning us so l do not know where we are now fraudster to you,anyway l would be waiting to hear from you so that l can talk to Mr Paul Harris or beg him because we still need the money from him.Once he agree you would have to follow the instruction of the Accountant so that by early next week the funds should be in your account,please am begging you stop contacting those people and just follow our instruction and see what we happen so that you now know who is the fraudster please because at the end of the day you have 10% to collect from the money but because of the money you are spending we would have to pay you back well.

Would be waiting to hear from you.
Regards,
Woo Liang.

Zitat
Dear Heino Hinzundkunz,
How are you today and l do hope you got my mail of today to you because am still waiting to hear from you,l was able to get to Mr Paul Harris today and he said he would not want to deal with you but we can contact is accountant to transfer the money to your account and that you should just follow the instruction of the accountant so am still waiting to hear from you so as to know the next step to take.If not all this delay by now we should have moved on and we have other clients that want to make payment out but we need to solve this issue first.
Regard,
Woo Liang.

Zitat
OK, what shall we do? Can you help us getting our money from Mr. Olawale back?

Regards
Heino

Jay

#38 von Jay , 20.03.2011 17:55

Kurzzusammenfassung: Mugu hat mich mit 3 Mails bombardiert, um mich nochmal vor dem bösen Mr. Olawale zu warnen. Zudem hat sich ein Mr. Burn eingeschaltet, der nun als neuer Kund auftritt. Er will das Geld direkt überweisen und schreibt von davidburn71@yahoo.com. Die IP ist die gleiche, wie bei Mr. Harris.

Zitat
Attn; Mr Heino Hinzundkunz,
Happy Sunday to you sir,you just said l can transfer the funds into your account without forwarding your account details details please try to always read my mails that is send to you as l would not want any mistake from you sir.

Forward your account details to me and l would let you know what you have to do before the funds can be transfer. You should be fast in replying your mails sir.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr David Burn.

Zitat
Dear Mr. Burn,

thanks, I also wish a nice sunday to you and your familly. my account data is:

owner: Herr Hinzundkunz
IBAN: DE37 7005 0000 0000xxxxxx
BIC: BYLA DE MM
bank: Bayerische Landesbank

Regards Heino Hinzundkunz

PS:
Sorry, I won't be able to check my mails tomorrow because I'm visiting my Grandmother in her villa

Regards
Heino

Jay

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.03.2011 | Top

#39 von Jay , 21.03.2011 12:24

Zitat
Attn; Mr Heino Hinzundkunz,
Your mail is noted and your account details is noted as well,but l wish to let you know that the amount am going to transfer to your account is 37,000 Euros and before that can be done l would advice you that you would have to forward the sum of 4,700 Euros and the reason for this is because you have to apy for the transfer cost and also because of the speed transfer am going to do there is a fees for the Currency Exchange Convert. If l can get the funds from you by today or tomorrow l would not waste time but to transfer the 37,000 Euros to your account at once.

Please l need to get an urgent reply from you to know if you would want to use

1,Western Union Money
2,Money Gram
3,Transfer

The reason am asking you which way you would want to use is because l would want to know the information to send to you so please do get back to me as l would want to act as fast as l can.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr David Burn.

Jay

#40 von Jay , 23.03.2011 19:46

Mugu hat mich fleißig mit Mails bombardiert die letzten Tage. Was spannendes ist leider nicht dabei. Kurzzusammenfassung der letzten 5 Mails:

Er hetzt mich, ihm Geld zu schicken, ich soll nicht wieder die gleichen Fehler machen, wie sonst immer Ich hab ihm versprochen, morgen eine Überweisungsbestätigung zu schicken.

Hier mal die Mail mit der Kontoverbindung:

Zitat
ttn; Mr Heino Hinzundkunz,
Morning to you and am so sorry for my delay in getting back to you with the account details,l was busy and most times l was out of office,anyway am forwarding to you the details you are to use and please if you can do it today it would be better so as to get to me on time and please do not fail to forward the payment slip to show that you have done the transfer and you can send it as an attachment.

The account details is as follow;

Bank Name: NatWest Bank
Bank Address; Hornchurch Essex, United Kingdom
Account Name: Fonpess
Account Number: 18403204
Sort Code: 602477
Bic: NWBK GB 2L
Iban: GB41NWBK60247718403204

Would be waiting to hear from you sir with the payment slip.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr David Burn.

Jay

zuletzt bearbeitet 23.03.2011 | Top

Ist dieses Angebot seriös?
Warnung vor Betrugswebseiten

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz