Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Job für die Sissi Hotel in London (Senegal)

#1 von Jay , 06.08.2010 18:35

Zitat
The Royal Albion Hotel -

Address ; 35 Old Steine, Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom

PHONE: (+447031816690), FAX: (013397) 55545)

Web Site ; www.royal-albion-hotel.co.uk

I am Mr. Murray Bell from London United Kingdom, I want to inform you that there are some vacancies in our Hotel we need some able Men and Women to come and Work and then live in the Hotel, Hotel we be taking care of your feeding, and your Accommodation. For your coming, Hotel will also help you for you to obtain your Visa in United Kingdom Embassy in your Country through the United Kingdom Immigration Authority; and Hotel will be also taking care of your Flight Ticket.

If you are interested in Working with us you can contact us through the royal Albion hotel E-mail contact address, for more information and the procedure.

(theroyal_albionhotel@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks.

Sign by Manager.

Mr. Murray Bell .

Die IP war allerdings so ganz unenglisch aus Dakar/Senegal

Zitat
Dear Sirs,

your offer sounds very interesting. I'm a student and looking for experience in foreign countries. love communicating with other people and am very interested in foreign cultures. Where is you hotel. Do you have a website?

Regards
Elisabeth

Zitat
Address ; 35 Old Steine, Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom

PHONE: (+447031816690), FAX: (013397) 55545)

Web Site ; www.royal-albion-hotel.co.uk

I am Mr. Murray Bell from London United Kingdom, I want to inform you that we have received your message as well; you should now go through the Royal Albion Hotel current available job position details in attachment, you have to download the attachment of the current available job position details, then follow up the instruction and reach us back through the Royal Albion Hotel E-mail contact address,
theroyal_albionhotel@yahoo.co.uk

Then when you have gone through the Royal Albion Hotel Job Details; bellow is the British Immigration Bureau London Department On-line E-mail contact address..british_immigrationhomeoffice@yahoo.co.uk

Attachments contained the Royal Albion Hotel available Job position details; and also the Royal Albion Hotel Job application Form to fill up.

Thanks.

From Mr. Murray Bell,

The Royal Albion Hotel Manager.

Im Anhang war ne "Application Form" und ein Flyer vom "Hotel". Da haben die sich ja mal richtig Mühe gegeben! Als Autor steht eine Website namens "Camou.com" eingetragen - kann ja auch so durch das Internetcafe eingerichtet worden sein... Freu mich ja auch schon drauf, ein "britisches Visum" zu beantragen. Naja, Sissi stellt sich erstmal dämlich und gibt an, die Bewerbung per Post verschickt zu haben.

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
THE-ROYAL-ALBION_HOTEL_CURRENT_AVAILABLE_JOB_POSITION_1].doc
Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
THE_ROYAL_ALBION_HOTEL_JOB_APPLICATION_FORM_[1].JPG  

Jay

RE: Job für die Sissi Hotel in London (Senegal)

#2 von Jay , 06.08.2010 18:38

Zitat
Thanks for you answer, Mr. Bell. I would love to work for your wunderful hotel! I have just printed the application form and will send it to your hotel today per air-mail. But could you please give me following information:

-What language skills are required
-How much free time will I have

I'll contact the immigration office asap

Thanks for answering those questions and regards

Elisabeth

PS:
I also contacted the Bavarian Immigration office. They also need some paperwork from you. They will contact you within the next days.

Jay

#3 von Jay , 06.08.2010 19:19

Zwohalbeanmina vom Bayerischen Außenministerium meldet sich sogleich

Zitat
Servus Murray, altes Haus!

I hob g'hört dos da so a fesches Madl in deiner Drecksbuden ofanga wuil. Do must ma scho a paar Zettel ausfüllen, sonst kriegst a Backpfeifn dos di dreht.

Habedieehre

Zwohalbe Anmina
Bittscheeherrwirt

Bavarian Foreign Office
Postfach 90 06 55
81506 München

Translation by Bavaritranslate2000

Dear Mr. Murray,

we received the information that a Bavarian Citizen is going to apply for a job at your firm. We kindly ask you to confirm this information, furthermore we need a copy of your passport for the validation process.

Regards

Zwohalbe Anmina
Emmigration Consultant

Bavarian Foreign Office
Postfach 90 06 55
81506 München

Jay

zuletzt bearbeitet 06.08.2010 | Top

#4 von Jay , 07.08.2010 11:46

Super - Sie brauchen alle Sprachen der Welt

Zitat
Address; 35 Old Steine, Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom

Phone: (+447031816690), Fax: (013397) 55545)

Web Site; www.royal-albion-hotel.co.uk

Hello Ms. Elisabeth

How are you doing today?

Thanks for your message, the Royal Albion Hotel required all languages in the world, the language you speak will be the department you will work with, then you will work eight (8) Hours per a day.

Thanks

From Mr. Murray Bell

41.208.140.44 Dakar, Kaolack

Jay

#5 von Jay , 10.08.2010 22:54

Natürlich schickt Sissi alle Info per Luftpost an das echte Hotel... Mal sehen, ob er nun mit dem Bayerischen Außenministerium in Kontakt tritt

Zitat
Dear Mr. Bell,

thanks for your answer. I filled in the application form, printed it and sent it via airmail to the adress: 35 Old Steine, Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom.

I also informed the Bavarian Foreign Office because of my visa for the United Kingdom. Mr. Anmina told me that he needs some information from you. Has he already contacted you? He also told me that I should ask for a scan of your passport. Could you send it to me.

Oh, i'm so happy to be able to apply to such a wonderful hotel. You have to know, that I always wanted to settle abroad to experience different countries and cultures.

Thanks and regards
Elisabeth

Jay

#6 von oncebitten ( gelöscht ) , 10.08.2010 23:30

bin ja gespannt, was hieraus noch wird! hab übrigens - echte - freunde in kaolack, falls ihr mal draufkommt, von wo genau das ausgeht (internet café oder so)...

oncebitten

#7 von Jay , 11.08.2010 22:52

@oncebitten: Danke, ich hoffe mal der Bait ist noch nicht zu Ende.

Sissi startet nochmal einen Versuch:

Zitat
Dear Mr. Bell,

unfortunately I did not hear from you again. Sorry, I'm not very experienced with the internet and you have to know that the Bavarian authorities work very slowly. What should I do to get the Visa as soon as possible? I can't wait to start working at your hotel. I'd do almost everything for it.

Elisabeth

Jay

#8 von Jay , 12.08.2010 23:33

Juhu, eine Antwort vom Hotel aus 41.214.54.98 Senegal (Dakar)

Zitat
Hello Ms. Elisabeth

How are you doing today?

Please Ms. Elisabeth if you want to process your Visa documents and get your Visa, then read the information we sent to you and follow up the instruction given there and fill the Hotel application Form, then forward the copy of the filled form back to us through e-mail address and also forward the same Hotel application filled Form to the British Immigration London Department through their on-line E-mail contact address below to enable them start your Visa processing immediately OK.

british_immigrationhomeoffice@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

From Mr. Murray Bell

Na dann wird sich Sissi morgen mal um ein Visum in UK bemühen. Hoffentlich ist das innerhalb der EU nicht so schwer

Jay

#9 von Jay , 13.08.2010 12:32

Sissi hat ihre Bewerbung losgeschickt. Ob's wohl was wird mit dem Job im Englischen Hotel?????

Zitat
Hello Mr. Bell,

thanks for your kind answer. I hope everything you and your familiy are doing fine.

You find the filled in application form attached. If I get the job (what I hope sooooooooooooo much:-) ) than I'll contact british_immigrationhomeoffice@yahoo.co.uk immediately. When can you tell me wether i get the job or not?

And I hope you don't mind my English. I know it's not the yellow from the egg

Regards
Elisabeth

Angefügte Bilder:
THE_ROYAL_ALBION_HOTEL_JOB_APPLICATION_FORM_filled.jpg  

Jay

#10 von Jay , 15.08.2010 14:12

IP 196.207.200.24 Senegal (Ziguinchor)* Wo isn das? Der kommt ja rum

Zitat
Hello Ms. Elisabeth

How are you doing today?

Thanks for the Royal Albion Hotel job application filled Form which you forwarded to us for the royal albion Hotel Office record, you should now also forward tha same Royal Albion Hotel job application filled Form to the British Immigration London Department through their on-line E-mail contact address below to enable them start your Visa processing immediately OK.

british_immigrationhomeoffice@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

From Mr. Murray Bell

Zitat
Hi Mr. Bell,

You mean I get the job?

Elisabeth

Jay

#11 von Jay , 18.08.2010 22:52

Hab keinen Glück mit diesem Mugu. Er will sein Skript nicht verlassen. Nachdem ich nach dem 29. eh ein halbes Jahr im Ausland bin, werd ich diesen Bait mal beschleunigen. Muss ja leider vorerst auf dem Skript des Mugus bleiben

Zitat
Dear Sirs,

I've applied for a job in a British hotel. I'm in the possession of the Bavarian and the German citizenships. Do I need a visa? And when yes what do I have to do to get one? Please find my application attached.

Regards

Elisabeth von Österreich-Ungarn

Jay

Da hat doch tatsächlich einer ....
Die Gräfin kauft iPhones bei Cellphones Direct

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz