Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#41 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:02

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Von: John William Akuna (johnawilliam@neu.com.cn)
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Juni 2010 22:25:25
An: clausen947@hotmail.com

DON'T LIE TO ME, I ASK YOU TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN WHICH YOU SEND THE MONEY.

STOP ANY CONTACT FOR NOW.AM STILL MAKING ARRANGEMENT WITH NEW COMPANY THAT WILL BRING IT TO YOU

SINCE YOU DON'T WHAT TO CONTINUE WITH MR LORDSON KHOPHYS COURIER COMPANY.

Nina

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#42 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:03

Habe ich dir doch schon gesendet schau mal in deinen Unterlagen nach dann findest du die auch

Hatte bei dieser Mail keine Lust es auf Englisch zu übersetzen und ihm etwas arbeit machen.

Nina

#43 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:04

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010 10:29:19

Habe ich dir doch schon gesendet schau mal in deinen Unterlagen nach dann findest du die auch

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU OK WRITE ENGLISH.

Nina

#44 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:04

RE: FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010 10:37:26

YOU ONLY SEND ME THE PASSPORT OF THE GIRL IN QUECTION BUT I WANT YOU TO SEND ME A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP IN WESTERN UNION I WANT TO SEND IT TO MY LAWYER OK MY LAWYER IS BACK AND I WANT HIM TO HLP US NOW OK PLEASE MY FRIEND DO THIS NOW OK

Nina

#45 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:05

Have you hung up on the mail in the form of western union
Please enlighten all of that.

Nina

#46 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:06

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010 02:57:32

MY DEAR I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL WITH THE WESTERN UNION RECIEPT, MY LAWYER WENT TO THE COMPANY TODAY TO SEE MISS DEBORAH METTLE AND HE WAS TOLD THAT DEBORAH ARE NO LONGER WORKING IN THE OFFICE . PLEASE MY DEAR I WANT YOU TO GO BACK TO THAT WESTERN UNION TELL THEM TO CHANGE THE PERSON NAME TO THIS NAME BELOW AND SEND THE INFORMATION TO ME IMMEDIATELY OKAY.

NAME : '' ANAYO CHRISTOPHER CHIFE''

Nina

#47 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:06

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Juni 2010 01:16:47
An: HENRIK CLAUSEN (clausen947@hotmail.com)

MY DEAR , I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU PLEASE I LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING. HAVE YOU CHANGE THE NAME?
IF YOU HAVE DONE THAT,...PLEASE SEND THE WESTERN UNION RECEIPT TO ME SO THAT I CAN SEND IT TO MY LAWYER IMMEDIATELY.

AM WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL.

Nina

#48 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:07

You must then give me accurate information so that I kan change the form and was at Western Union and who want to see a copy of the passport ID of the recipient because the other can not make the name change.
Have caused problems and now want to Western Union to make sure it is the right receiver and he passes also can.

Nina

#49 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:08

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Juni 2010 15:15:17
1 Anlage
Picture 2...jpg (361,5 KB)

MY DEAR, ..PLEASE USE THIS NAME I TRY TO GET THE OTHER PASSPORT BUT I COULD NOT GET IT IN TIME SO I ASK MY LAWYER TO SEND ME A RECEIVER NAME SO HE SEND THIS TO ME PLEASE USE THIS NAME (....ANNAN ABDALLAH...) ...PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHMENT TO VIEW THE PASSPORT COPY.PLEASE GO NOW AND CHANGE THE NAME AND SEND ME MAIL IMMEDIATELY.

................................................................................................................

NAME: ANNAN .ABDALLAH.
CITY: ACCRA.
TEXT QUESTION: WHO.
TEXT ANSWER: ME.
MTCN:.............
AMOUNT:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

Picture 230.jpg

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Picture 230.jpg  

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 17.07.2010 22:08 | Top

#50 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:10

War in western Union and which had given the passport so that they should change the name but they say the pass is not real.
Have given the number of the passport in the computer and then hatr said this is incorrect identification.

What has this to say why you have given me false passport who have now said that they do not want to change the name as long as I do not give a valid passport that is recognized by the system.

They have to let opportunity with all authorities to check the ID cards so need a genuine passport from you so that the change then the name.

Nina

#51 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:11

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Juni 2010 20:13:25

LOOK, THE PASSPORT I SEND TO YOU IS GOOD ONE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AGAIN I WILL NOT SEND YOU ANY PASSPORT AGAIN SO, YOU BETTER USE IT.

TELL THEM TO USE THE NAME IN THAT PASSPORT OK.

Nina

#52 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:11

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 26. Juni 2010 10:12:11

MY DEAR, IF WESTERN UNION DID NOT AGREE TO CHANGE THE NAME TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK AND GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION AND SEND IT OR YOU GO TO MONEY-GRAM PLEASE DON'T DELAY TIME AGAIN.

Nina

#53 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:12

They told me they can not give me the money Zurüch they want only one document from you that identifies you as a receiver.
There you have sent me the wrong passport do not accept the problems and I can not go to another office because there all the same thing using the PC system.

What should Daqs for all that you give me only a name and then a different name.
As is true but then not know what.
I'm very busy and can not always here for you to run, and otherwise to the office then get always said not that the documents are correct that you gave me.

I'm angry and I will tell my friends about the mercenaries in the Foreign Legion in South Africa and China so that you and visit the office from you in order to show you that I do not enjoy it but my serious and as proof you send me then your right hand I then as Tropfähe I can hang on the wall.
My friends are stationed in South Africa and China and then come with their whole company.
Hope thou thy right hand no longer need because you separate the real.

Canst you will ever make make a prosthesis.

In addition, your position is exactly where you bekant of the mails leave you writing because you are sending a track and regestriert with precise coordinates.
is just like a mobile positioning and is indeed already on a meter.
So do not verarsch for me is the only one calling and bring the then and only give up if they have you.

Nina

#54 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:13

To: clausen947@hotmail.com
Subject: FROM WILLIAMS
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:12:30 +0000

LOOK, THE PASSPORT I SEND TO YOU IS GOOD ONE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AGAIN I WILL NOT SEND YOU ANY PASSPORT AGAIN SO, YOU BETTER USE IT.

TELL THEM TO USE THE NAME IN THAT PASSPORT OK.

Nina

#55 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:14

And the last is a picture of the wanted kidding me. So I verarsch not because I mean it seriously.

Weil wofür gibt es Rotten.com hihi

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
abgetrennte_hand.jpg  

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 17.07.2010 22:14 | Top

#56 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:14

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Montag, 28. Juni 2010 15:21:06

please i can not do any thing again as you can see am far from them in africa tell the western union to give you your money and keep it with you.

Nina

#57 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:15

You must be so is a liar, and the package is probably not at all.
Send me a proof that the package and it really is the Courier.

Send me a picture with the password to Identiefiezierung (Ich bin ein Ganove) so I know sure everything is legal.
The supplier must uphold the image in the Password on a sign and the package should also be out.

Western Union's problems and wants to have the data from the receiver.

If I get no response I will send out my friends in the Foreign Legion and the search until they find you.
've Seen the picture.

Nina

#58 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:16

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2010 11:42:30

i really understands you but right now the courier company and my lawyer are no longer serious about you because you are not serious about this, your consignment picture is with courier company and your tracking number in which you will use to trace your package until it get to you are also with them.

I told you in my first letter that you should pay them before anything but you didn't do that go now and send the money to them and you will receive the package soon. this business is legal, so if you really send money to them before as you told me and you want me to believe you go to bank where you send the money and withdraw your money move to another western union office and send it to them now.

Courier Company will not release any information to you now if you didn't pay there security-services because once you pay them that money that will make them know that they are doing business with you and that you are ready to take your package.WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME LIKE THIS.? WESTERN UNION HAS NO RIGHT TO HOLD YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU NEED IT BACK.

PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO SEE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE MONEY YOU WILL SEND TO THEM NEXT TIME YOU MAIL ME.

Nina

#59 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:17

Come tonight in South African Rand, and am tomorrow in Accra and will pick up my package myself.
If it were not there should or not the company be there to see your football is what you are for an ass.
You will then never get to the finals because players can not play without hands.
Weapons and the rest which I breuchte place before so that I can get started immediately.
An armored Limu is already provided for me so it would rather ship today as the morning I get the confirmation, or you will do your blue wonder.

Remember the picture I gave you the envoys today has a plastic hand if you want that you and your football players are also waiting for the morning or the Nächasten days. Binn rather more then the spot with my friends from the Foreign Legion (Sölodner).

Nina

#60 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:18

i need the mtcn‏
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. Juli 2010 09:03:41

send the control number again daborah mettle is back

Nina

Song Lile hat zuviel Geld
Ein ungleiches Paar

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz