Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Micheal Leonard

#161 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 17.11.2009 22:54

wie ich an den hier gekommen bin weiß ich auch nicht , jedenfalls hat er mich mit meiner email adresse bei yahoo geaddet .

michealleonard31@yahoo.com
54 years old
civil engeener
00447 031 883 946
00447 031 837 638
ip 203.82.91.103 Malaysia Kuala LUmpur

ich glaube zu wissen wie geschichte weiter geht , er verkauft sein haus schickt das geld auf mein bankkonto, und dann passiert ihm irgendwas , natürlich ist sein geld noch nicht auf meinem konto angekommen, aber ich kann ihm ja dann sicherlich aus der patsche helfen, da das geld ja immerhin 850000 euro auf mein konto kommen und somit habe ich natürlich genug sicherheit ,,,,

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
michea 5.jpg   micheal 6.jpg  

traeumerinHB
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:32 | Top

RE: Ich brauche euren Rat...

#162 von stardustlone ( gelöscht ) , 03.12.2009 14:03

Hier die Daten...

Name: Melvin Larson
Geboren am: 22.02.1971
Sternzeichen: Fische
Beruf: Architekt
Aussehen: sieht man auf den Bildern
Familienstand: verwitwet, 2. Ehe geschieden und keine Kinder
eMail: larson.melvin@yahoo.com
Ist angeblich in Minnesota New England aufgewachsen. Und wohnte dann in Florida und ist jetzt in Nigeria Lagos wegen Job.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
A road trip to Allegheny National forest..jpg   Heading to the gym.jpg   at the garden.jpg   chilling.jpg  

stardustlone

Tony Bobby

#163 von pangerm ( gelöscht ) , 03.12.2009 21:49

Tony Bobby in myspace unter tony zu finden. Wechselt nach en paar Tagen das Profil um ganz der herzdame zu gehören.
Telefonnummern:
+2348084435076
Ips :
hat mich auf zwei usernamen erwischt, arbeitet in Nigeria als a) antiquitätenhändler b) Ingenieur. Hat einen Sohn 9 jahre alt und heisst Max. a) fällt nach zwei tagen ins Koma b) hat kein Geld zu mir zu kommen. Der Sohn chattet nach 1 Std mit dir und sagt schon Mom-

Angefügte Bilder:
WayneC02.jpg   neu_pangerm.jpg   neu_space.jpg  

pangerm

Oliver Peters

#164 von Dana , 23.12.2009 19:52

Oliver Peters. Sucht seine Opfer unter anderem auf neu.de/meetic.
44 Jahre alt, ledig, aus Reno, Nevada, USA

Email-Adressen: sweetpeters77@yahoo.com und oliver.peters10@yahoo.com

Es verschlägt ihn beruflich nach Ghana, wo das Unglück seinen Lauf nimmt:

Zitat von Oliver Peters
Hi The Love Of My Life,...................I have been thinking about you since I get off the plane and your thoughts have fill my mind like water has cover the earth..You are so special in my life and a day without a thought about you is totally empty. I hope you might be feeling sad that I have not talk to you for long . Well I encounter a little problem with one of my Briefcase which contains Business Check,My Credit card, some documents and Few Dollars In It.My love i was soo Tired,exhausted and Ignorant because of the Long Flight.I Only took the briefcase on top Of me Forgetting that I Placed the small one at the Back sit that i have a lot of important stuffs in It.With The drivers Intention Knowing that i am a Foreigner he didn't said a word..Later On when i realize i need to send you an email and meet You online before i realized i left the Briefcase In the Taxi..With The help Of the Hotel Manager whom call The Police and the Investigation and immediate Barriers at the edges of the street,we Only Found Out 10 minute ago That There is no way i could get My stuffs back because i didn't know the Reg.Number Of the Taxi,so there is No Trace Of the items.My Love it was very Hectic because the checks contains Huge amount Of Funds on them and Moreover .. i didn't meet my business partner who supposed to be here waiting for me.He Could have help me to pay Hotel Bills,Needs and start something before my check will arrive.I don't know anybody here so is some kind of tough,he call me that he will arrived here On Monday,the Taxis Over here are of Private Uses Not in One cab Company..My Love everything Here is Different,the People,their Security and everything about Them..When i tried to call My business partner back To send me some fund to pay for the Hotel and other things,his number was not going Through...i am very worried and Disturb . I will try To Go To the Mines on Monday,Make Up the Foundations,sign Document of Buying and lay down all the necessary activities Including the Security Company and the Shipping Company Of the Gold .I Will also Try to call The Bank that Issue The Check To Block and the Credit Card Company..And i hope the Bank will Try Their Possible Best Once To send me another check which will come in very soon...And By then My business partner Might be here. As I'm talking to you now, my work Will retrogressing slowly because i need to wait for the check to come and make the payment and I need to catch up fast with it so that I will come on time and meet you. Because of that, I will be much grateful if you could do me a favor,Because Right Now i need to pay The Hotel Bills, and also do some down payment of the Business so that
they will start Processing My document and be sure that am In for the Business before The check comes In and i will pay You back and continue with Business asap..My Love i really want To hold You soo Tight and show you how much I Love You in person...All Those who could be Of help To me are on a Business and i am even feeling shy and Ashamed Of Myself asking You For a Favor because i have never done that before..I wish i will Not but i have tried all my best But To No avail..My Love please Try and see whether You could do me This favor and I promise to pay You back as soon as i get the check,because when you Turn down on me..i wouldn't know what To do.....i will call You when i can get through.When am done with Business,On my returning i will come with soo much love and happiness,i will Make enough Profit From this Business and i want us To get a Nice House In Germany..Because of You and Your Love i will relocate..so Find a nice and beautiful House Asap and let me Know. My love, I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you.I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other.I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much,.................I. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me again. Love Always Peter

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Angefügte Bilder:
GGG(3).jpg   Oliver.jpg   fresh9.jpg    oliverpeters.jpg 

Dana
Forenengel

Scammer Skript

#165 von Dana , 10.01.2010 11:58

Hier ein komplettes Scammer-Skript.

INTRO

Zitat
dearest one,
i am really happy to have a chance to know you and the reverse goes, i am simple and God fearing and sometimes i can act like a clown just to see you happy smiling. i dont like trouble cause i am the soft hearted type so i dont get myself into things i cant get out of.
i will like to let you know the kind of family background i came from, firstly i am the only child of my parents and i was born in Uk in 1967. Well all was fine although i never got to see my father cause my mother told me that he denied me when she was pregnant in her teenage days where she had nobody but her aunty to behold in the united kingdom in liverpool where she met my father.
We later moved to amsterdam after three years where she got a simple job as a babysitter, i got into college and was given a schorlarship back to UK in liverpool university and my mum was so proud of me and i promised to never let her down cause i was all she lived for and i must say she is my first love. Things began to get better in the university cause i studied hard, at the end of my schooling i got qualified as a Mechanical and System Design Engineer.
I used to work for a company that designs cooling systems for agricultural
tractors, but after many years of doing the corporate thing, I decided to be my
own boss and now I do a little of everything, mainly involved in the projects
surrounding the conversions of gas stations into handling gas with more than
10%
ethanol. , Something that interests me is good for the environment and of
course
with anyone paying attention to the price of gas now days, very lucrative as
well.

I travel to West Africa to purchase mechanical parts for an agricultural
cooperative (Farm Bureau if they ask, but don’t offer this information unless
pushed). There is a lot of oil there and with the lack of infrastructure
resources; they are very creative in the utilization of their main resource…
Oil. The project would involve bringing equipment to the U.S that would be used
to make the proper adaptations to the current technology, so gas stations can
sell gas with more than 10% ethanol. Unfortunately, we have the resources, but
due to political interests in the government and the domestic oil industry,
there isn’t a lot of work being done around this and as you can imagine the
Agriculture Industry is very interested in the development of these stations,
so
their production of corn will increase and therefore, their profits.

To me, it’s a win situation all around. We all win and the environment is
protected as well. I am not one of those “green earthy” people, but if I
can
do my part and make money at the same time, why not?

Cumberland Farm stations would probably be one of the first to go with the new
project, but of course we would love to target the sell of this to others like
Marathon and Racetrack... it will be a while before the big guys like Shell,
BP,
Texaco and Mobil come on board… Too much money to be made with ethanol and
that would be money out of their pockets.

If you would like to read more on it, you can log on to http://www.ethanol.org/

it is very interesting... I think anyway.
Well i later found a beautiful woman who gave me a daughter but before then when years past i got a call from my caretaker that my mum was involved in an auto crash and she died instantly. i cried like a baby for years because it was the same year my woman died at child birth
look at me now all alone in this crazy world with my lovely daughter katie looking for a wife that would make us happy but i found nothing but to be devoted to my job and now i earn alot and food on my table but am still looking for mrs right to make my life whole again then i can get the past behind me
i believe i can always have a friend in you even more i guess, i believe everything will go smoothly between us cause i sense it dear. i want to tell you that you will enjoy knowing me as time goes on
i also wanna thank you for your patience in trying to know me by reading my message to you and i hope it meets you in a good position.
i will get my pictures to you once i get a reply of you explainig yourself to me as well..
Your Dearest
Michael

QUESTIONS TO SHOW YOU CARE

Zitat
Hello jelena,

The "must haves" of my dream woman include her being able to forget about money and focus on the important
parts of life, someone I can count on to always support me, give me space to be my own person, and who can
handle life's frustrations or momentary setbacks with a patient, steady, demeanor. It would also be nice of her
to be someone who is generous with her compassion, attention, sympathies and Love. Someone who is Intimate
enough to share their deepest emotional thoughts and desires, someone who is comfortable giving and receiving
affection. Being Gentle and Kind are also traits that attract me, I also like to have a partner that enjoys
staying in together and having quiet evenings alone or with close friends. And most of all I must feel deeply in
love and attracted to her.
I can't stand someone who lies to anyone-especially to me, someone who is so tightfisted as to be impractical.
Other things you can find on my turn off list include being Judgmental, Pessimistic, Self Centered and Mean
Spirited. Infidelity, Vanity and being unrelainble could also send me packing at extreme stages. So am I asking
for too much.
1. what do like to do when you stay at home for the evening? watch TV? clean? talk on the phone? read?

2. If you were taken by your date to a party where you knew no one, how would you respond?
A: stay close to my date, letting him/her introduce me
B: find a spot at the back bar and relax alone, letting him/her work the room
C: strike out on my own, introducing myself and making friends
D: I would ask my partner if I could skip this particular event
3. How often do you lose your temper?
A: practically never
B: once in a while
C: on occasion during a week
D: probably once a day on average

4. When in a relationship, how much personal space do you generally find you need?
A: I don't have a great need for "personal space". I like lots of together time.
B: I find my time spent working is enough personal time, the rest I like to spend with my partner.
C: As long as I can get one night a week to myself, my personal space needs are met.
D: When I'm with my partner I'm completely there, but I do need considerable time for personal reflection.

5. If you had to characterize the end of most of your romantic relationships, they would be described as:
A: pleasant as breaking up can be, with both people feeling it was the best decision
B: sad, with one partner being hurt and feeling betrayed
C: very dramatic, with lots of hurtful accusations
D: angry, with lots of feelings of disappointment

6. Which of the following marriage issues do you fear most?
A: fear of growing apart
B: fear of marrying the wrong person
C: fear of becoming "your parents"
D: fear of being hurt

7. How important is chemistry to you?
A: I need to feel that instant "click"
B: within the first couple of dates I need to sense a certain chemistry
C: I think chemistry can be generated over the long-term with someone I really like
D: I don't believe chemistry is really important to a successful relationship

8. Which of the following scenarios would make you more nervous?
A: making a presentation to 500 people
B: a long car ride with a person you just met
C: talking about your deepest fears with your lover
D: meeting with the president of the company you work for

9. How many books did you read last year?
A: 0-3
B: 3-7
C: 8-12
D: more than 12

10. When going somewhere:
A: I am usually early
B: I am usually on time
C: I am usually late
D: I am often very late or don't show
11. Which of the following indoor activities sounds like the most fun to you?
A: cooking
B: shopping
C: bowling
D: watching a video
12. What best describes your parents' relationship towards each other:
A: married and loving
B: married but distant
C: divorced and civil
D: divorced and abusive

i want you to know it takes a strong woman to accomplish everything that you have in your life, I am proud of you that you stick to your goals, you have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you respect my beliefs as I respect yours. You say that i will be happy when we see... well, you have already done that, just by being you and showing me true feelings and being so open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of when I was a little boy, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, beauty, and with such a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are.You have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today. You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, lovable, loving, passionate and a wonderful mother. The person who will obtain the key within your heart in the future will be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving to someone. May God Bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love.
I would like to start off saying that I am a CLASSY MAN, I am ONLY
looking
for true serious relationships...A lasting open partnership with a mutual
beneficial ADULT arrangement that's stable, reliable and above all HONEST.
I
am also mature, intelligent
and spiritual, as well as fit, sweet and very playful. I am also honest,
reliable, respectful and available. I hope you have these qualities as well.. I
am very unique so no liars, read further. I LOVE music, reading, traveling,and
even camping...too much to put all here. I truly enjoy the finer things in life
and also live life to the FULLEST!!! I love to laugh, am very easy to get along
with and have a lot to say. I can't remember ever having a boring day in my
life. If this is what you seek then please keep reading. I am extremely
sensual,
romantic and I have a big heart. I use to be quite insatiable, but now have
learned that there is more to life than SEX. When you have a balance of what
life has to offer, then you can achieve BLISS. This is where I reside and would
like to share it with someone who deserves this level of comfort and pleasure.
Do you desire this as well? I am widow and have been that way for sometime
now.I
am secure, stable and
independent, yet still youthful, creative and exciting. I love to play and
have FUN. Life is too short to complain about it. It's for living and
learning, enjoying and exploring, experiencing and evolving. Did I get your
attention yet?? I live, work and play HARD. I seek discretion, trust and
maturity. So if you are safe, sane, sober and secure, then we have a great
start. Especially if you love to TRAVEL, seek adventures and desire great
companionship. I am not a moody psycho that's going to turn exorcist on you
either. I am quite safe, sane and sober myself. I am very discreet, refined and
not embarrassing. I do not do drugs or drunks and am disease free. I prefer to
live a healthy lifestyle. Are you still with me??? I am not plastic, nor
perfect.I have many goals, one of them is to help make this planet a better
place to live. The older I get, the more set in my ways I become. That is why I
seek this special kind of relationship. I am happy, content
and not lonely on my own, yet I seek companionship as well. OK, enough about
me. Now it's time for you!!

I dont have a real "type" that I am looking cause there would be no
words to describe how beautiful she is, or how special she is, or my love for
her. To put these things into words would be to define them,To quantify them,
which means to limit them. There would be a beginning and an end.There is no
definition fitting, nor any limit, nor beginning or end to her beauty, or to
how
special she is, or my love for her when we eventually get to meet ..A caring
woman that is willing to settle down with me for a serious relationship,I will
know it when I meet her .looking forward to the future.That being at peace with
yourself is the first component needed to be a good partner. Loyalty and
commitment to the person you have chosen to build a life with must be top
priority . Being creative and attentive to the ongoing process of maintaing
love
and passion is vitally important so that the love does not grow stale.I am
looking for someone who shares some of my same
qualities and interests and likes to hang out and have fun, whether we are at
home or out. When you find that special person, you should be able to have fun
no matter where you are! I am looking for someone who wants a boyfriend that
can
also be their best friend.
yours truly
Michael

LEVEL 1

Zitat
Hello jelena,
How has your day been going? I hope it was great, because thoughts of you made mine perfect. The real reason I'm writing this letter to you is because I am starting to fall for you, and it is driving me crazy, because I can't seem to tell you how I really feel. I need to know where I stand in your life and if it could ever be more than what we are now because I'm starting to develop strong feelings towards you, and I don't know why especially when I haven't met you in person and barely know what you are really like in person.
I like your eyes, your smile, your hair, your body, and it drives me off the wall. **********When I saw your mail this morning my heart skipped a beat********. I want you to know, I can be myself when I am with you. You make me feel like I have not felt in a long time. I feel like I can tell you anything, I love everything about you, to be totally honest you do something to me that no other has, I just want you to know what I feel for you is that awesome sudden feeling of love that poets write about and that we mere mortals only dream of experiencing. It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. I don't care about sounding forward or anything anymore **Honey***....I don't know how you do it but everytime I thought about you today I found myself smiling, Words cannot describe what goes through my mind when I think of you! It just boggles me how someone I barely know could feel so wonderful to be with. I wont say bye for now just hope to talk to you later:)
Falling for you, less i forget i want you to send me the picture of me ok
Michael

LEVEL 2

Zitat
Hi love,
I was just thinking about you again and I decided to write you. The first day we were introduced over the computer, I knew you were the one for me.. The first hello and the first goodbye and I somehow knew. It has been a little over 4 days, and we are still fondly in each other's minds, souls, and hearts. Before I met you I had no idea what love really was like anymore until my heart truly started aching for you. Every hour we did not chat, and every minute we are apart, I feel incomplete because of the longing of you near me. I never knew a woman could have stolen my heart and made it truly hers in such a short time. I never knew I could love a woman more then my own life. I long for the day I can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much I love you, and need you. The true beginning of my life is when am going to be there in a couple of days. These long days we will both have to wait, and all my dreams are finally coming true. I don't know about all of yours? seeing you every day is going to be the biggest blessing to my heart knowing you are in touching reach of me, which does scare me, however in a wonderful way.
You are my every heartbeat, my every gasping breathe of life. What I need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side. I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually feel about you. All I know, is you, dear Wanda, are the only woman that is in my mind, the only woman that is in my soul, the only woman who truly and unconditionally has my heart for my lifetime and many more lifetimes the world has to offer us......
When I think about you, my eyes start to water because I know you are somewhere else and not in my arms. But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breathe of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going. I will never leave you, and I will truly never hurt you. I admire you. You are my inspiration for anything, and everything on this cold damp earth. I never thought my time would come to love, and then it came and I was hit with so much emotion and power I did not know where to put it all. I have stacked it piece by piece in my heart for you. I truly believe you are my soul mate, and you are the only woman I will only give all I have to offer forever. I hope you never let go of me because I love you, and I know you love me too as much as I love you. Just the thought of you brightens my day completely, and sometimes I do bring you there on purpose to make myself happy when I am down. Picturing your face makes me smile, and I cannot wait to actually see that adoring woman I know with the unforgettable smile I know so soon. I treasure you locked in the big steel safe of my heart. I love you, sweetheart, and that is the only thing that is never going to change in my life. I wanted to send you this letter because, I think that you need to know what I am feeling. And I thought this may be a way to tell you and that you can look back at this letter when you are feeling down and think of what you mean to me, and how special you are to me. I want you to know how important you are to me and that I treasure every moment with you. Having you in my life has taught me the true meaning of love and I have only you to thank for that. Our kind of love only happens once in a lifetime and I know that I will never love anyone else the way that I love you. I want you also to know that you have become someone very special in my life and I thank you for welcoming me into yours. Thank you for filling my life with love and making it so wonderful. I wonder what would have become of me if I never met you... Your love is the sunshine that shines every day of my life; you are the rain that showers in my soul ... love is a magic; it works like a miracle. Your love is magic, I am so glad to be with you
Loving you more everyday and every second, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR PICTURE,so i can always look at it when am thinking about you and less i forget i need you to tell me your nature of business and many more.
Your Michael

LEVEL 3

Zitat
Hello Dear one,
How are you and antonija? Well i hope you are both okay. Baby i have been thinking about you all through at work today and even at the conference meeting that i had today, i need to tell you that the wound i thought was forerever, you have come like a thief in disguise to steal my heart and heal me from sad moments because i was thinking of my deceased wife but when i think of you i have this sensation inside of me knowing everything will be okay with you and i hope you won't break my heart. Today i have decided to move on with you if you agree to,i want to make a world with you, i want you to believe in me and trust me 100 percent because i will always be there for you.........

i have been told today at work that i need to travel briefly to West Africa for an oil sector arrangement based on nature of my business and i would be going tomorrow so i hope you stay cool and enjoy yourself because i will be using a week precisely until i get there i will send you a message because i wont want to miss you already. i want you to give me your contact number so i can give you a call and listen to that lovely voice of yours okay baby. I love you with all my life, heart and soul because you are the one who gives me blues and butterflies. .........

I have you in my life now forerever and i know we shall live through difficulties no matter the situation only if we are together head to head baby

Take care of yourself for me till we get to talk on phone okay.......Most kisses....

Yours Faithfully
Michael

LEVEL 4

Zitat
Hello my love,
I am really crazy about you and i thank God everyday for the life i live to eventually find you at this expense, Well as you know i am on my way to the airport for take off to Nigeria precisely and i hope you take care of yourself for me......
I cant wait to also hold you in my arms saying sweet words that will make your eyes look like that of drunkard, baby that is what your love does to me anytime i have you in my thoughts......

I want to share with you what i have been dreaming about, my imaginations when we are together....

We quietly sat watching the fire burn. It was a sultry summer night, not even a breeze blowing. The sky was clear and full of stars – perfect weather for sleeping beside a lake in the middle of nowhere.

"Mmm, I was thinking about how many times we’ve talked about the moon.” You said, Your eyes gazing intently up at the sky. "I remember you telling me how perfect it was going to be...How much you believed in us

"We missed a lot of kisses then didn’t we?" I asked with that tender loving look in my eyes that you know all too well. Slowly you move closer to me on the bench, ever so softly kissing my cheek and resting your head on my shoulder.

"Why don’t we go for a walk down to the lake while this fire slowly dies out?" You lifted your head to look towards the lake.. It is so calm, the light from the moon shimmering in the small ripples. Every so often you can hear a distant splash of a loon or its haunting call as it beckons to its mate.

"I think a walk is a great idea,” You answer, smiling up at me. Still with your hand tucked into mine We start off down the grassy path.

"Wait here one moment, I’ve forgotten something," I said with a mischievous look. Smiling, I left to return a few minutes later with a blanket in my hand.

"Are you planning on taking a nap in the moonlight?" You teased not able to stop a blush from spreading across your cheeks.

"Hmm, I brought it to keep you warm," I replied. And with a wink and that sexy smile, I took your hand and we continue on down the pathway.

The forest surrounding us is silent. Every so often our thoughts are interrupted by a twig in a tree cracking from a squirrel or My angry chirp resulting from the disturbance. It is a wonderfully peaceful evening, the kind you never want to end. There is that fresh summer scent hanging in the air, a mixture of wild flowers and with the water before us, you took in a long breath and savors it. Knowing all too well how long the winters are, You felt that every moment of summer is to be thoroughly enjoyed.

Nearing the water, two loons swim past them.

"Did you know they mate for life?" you murmur watching as they drift on down the shoreline.

"How lucky for them to find a soul mate to share their life with."

A little surprised at my romantic view, you turn to find me gazing out at the water. "That’s what I love about you, everything you say comes straight from your heart." Finally at the shoreline we stopped and enjoy the extraordinary view. Across the lake we can see the outline of the Rocky Mountains, with trees as far as the eye can see.

"I wish summer lasted forever," you sigh and look longingly out at the mountains. Spreading the blanket out on the ground, i tug at your hand and we both stretch out on it, staring into the sky. This is heaven, laying here in the warm air, stars surrounding me and the woman I feel so much for here beside me.

"If summer lasted forever, when would we build a snowman together?" Grinning you reach for my hand.

"Ahh yes, how could I forget the snowman?" Tracing your finger along my hand and up my arm you start to giggle.

"I’m afraid to even ask what you're thinking."

You can hear the smile in my voice without even turning to look at me. "Oh, I was just remembering how we planned on making a snowman," you said.

"Then why are you laughing?" I ask now puzzled at what you found so humorous about that. I turn onto my side to hear your answer.

"I don’t know, it was just so cute all the silly things you say when you are falling in love with someone." Now you turn to face me."Even building a snowman seemed romantic!" Leaning over you places a soft small kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Come a little closer and tell me about the snowman," i whisper...

"Closer like this?" you ask, moving a fraction of an inch closer, a sly grin upon my face as you wait for my reaction.

"More like this!" i say, grabbing you about the waist and pulling you to me, our bodies now pressed together on the blanket.

"Oh dear, I don't think I can concentrate on snowman being this close," I murmur nibbling my bottom lip.

"My point exactly!" I say catching your lip with my own and giving you a warm kiss. Your body shivers from the gentleness.. It is like that first kiss all over again. It seems every time i kiss you,all thoughts disappear and you are weak to my touch. You ferl my hand slide from your waist to your back as i pull you tighter to me.My lips hungrily seeking you now, My tongue shyly passing your lips, and slowly stroking yours.

A soft moan escapes your lips, as my hand caresses you from your back to your hips. Softly i whisper, "Aren’t you glad I brought the blanket?"

"Oh, very happy you brought the blanket," You giggle. This time it is you who pulled me to you and kissed me with your fingers running through my hair and then trailing over my shoulders. Pressing your leg between mine and pushing your hips forward into me, our bodies drew closer with every breath. Playfully you bite my bottom lip with your hand now running down my back and tugging my shirt out of my shorts.

"Need a little help?" I whisper to you in a husky voice and pull my shirt off. You can’t wait to touch my skin, to feel it as your hands run over my bare shoulders and back. Even though you have memorized every inch of me, it still thrills you as you undresses me.

Our kisses become a little more probing, and less shy. My hands now moving over your shoulders and pushing the thin straps of your tank top aside. Moaning you let your head fall back as i start trailing kisses down your neck and across your shoulders. Your body reacting to every kiss and caress. Our breathing becoming a little more rapid. I enjoy the feeling of my hand as i cover your breast, and gently massage it.

You want me to just pull your top off so you can feel my hands on your skin, My lips kissing you. Intuitively i feel you need and slowly my hands drift under your black shirt. First stroking over your stomach and then reaching your breasts. The pleasure of that first touch is indescribable. The aching for that touch has been running through your mind since the moment i started kissing you . Your nipples are taut, aching to be teased and tasted.

Slowly, I push your shirt up over your breasts and nuzzles into them. The sensuous feeling of my tongue swirling around your nipples as i take one into my mouth causes your body to tremble from sheer pleasure. Resting your hands on my shoulder, you massage it to encourage me to keep going.

"Kiss me!!" You gasps, caught up in the electric current running through your body, wanting to taste my lips, to feel my body over yours, my bare chest pressed against yours,

I crush my lips to you with such intensity that you can hardly stifle the gasp. You run your hands over my hips to the waist of my shorts where you found the button and starts to tease me with your hand. With every kiss i press into you, you can feel how incredibly turned on i am. You slowly run your hand over the front of my shorts and am rewarded with a soft groan. You seductively tease me longer, wanting to make me ache for you even more. I buried my face into your neck as i wait, hoping You will open up those shorts and slide your hand inside them. Turning your head you whisper into my ear.

"Make love to me...please." My hands slowly move over your stomach and down to your hips. I begin massaging your thigh while my lips tease you..Seductively i run my hand up your thigh and then part them to stroke between your legs. Much to my delight you moan loudly and push your hips forward against my hand.

Out of sheer desire and urgency you tug at the button on my shorts and open them, wanting to feel me in your hand, eagerly anticipating the groan that you will hear the moment your fingers gently stroke me ..I shifted my weight to help you remove my shorts and quickly get them out of your way, tossing them into the growing pile of clothes.

You run your hand over my boxers and noticed i have stopped kissing you..It is becoming increasingly difficult for me to concentrate as i anticipate your touch. Slowly you slip inside my boxers and smile upon hearing me stuck in my breath. You want to make me moan and beg you to let me take you..It takes a practiced hand to make a man weak like this. You can feel me getting harder as your stroking hastens.

With both of us now moving into each other, soft moans have replaced words, hands teasing and playing with each other. Gently you push your shorts over your hips and slowly down your legs, My hand leisurely making their way to your inner thigh.

"Oh please!" You beg as with every stroke up your leg i came closer to you now very wet panties.

"M mm, be patient" I tease as my fingers drift along the edge of your black panties. There is no hiding how much you want me.You shiver at every touch and shifted your hips enticing me to touch you..

Still teasing around the edge of your panties i start kissing you, first your breasts, gently sucking on them, ,My tongue flicking over your nipples and driving you wild, then moving on to nibble and kiss your tummy. I hear a long loud sigh as i slowly rub my hand over your panties.

"Oh baby, maybe we should just stop now, and go back to camp?" I asked playfully.

"Nooooooooooo," You moan completely lost in the feeling of my hand still stroking you through you now soaking wet panties. My reply is a finger slipping under the elastic and stroking you. Tenderly i run it between your very swollen lips and inside you.I love the moan and gasp i hear as i slowly let it run into you and then tease you gently with my lips now also kissing your thigh and nibbling on it. With painstaking slowness i remove your panties.

Amused with you growing hunger and slight frustration, I began kissing your legs and thighs again, purposefully avoiding any other contact and knowing you will start swaying your hips, luring Me in. I savors this moment of control and enjoys the hunger in your eyes, knowing that there is nothing else but this moment on your mind.

Gently i again stroke you and presses two fingers inside of you. Nothing is better than feeling your entire body tremble from my touch. Then when you are just about to go insane i lower my lips to you and softly run my tongue over you. The trembling becomes stronger and your sighs very audible, My tongue now gently licking and swirling. Your hand reaches for my free one and you squeeze it so hard i wince. When i know you are almost at the edge i flick my tongue a little faster. your entire body shudders, and i can feel you tighten around my fingers inside of you. My hand is now crushed in you as it waves over your entire body.

With a smug grin i move over you and plant a very deep wet kiss on your lips. Reaching for me you letting your hands roam over my body. You let out a loud gasp as you take me into your hand and slowly but with urgency strokes me. Your mind is swimming with thoughts of how much you want me inside of you. While kissing my lips hard and teasing my tongue with yours,you continue stroking me.

You whisper into my ear, "Ohhhhhh, I just have to taste you!" and slowly you move down my body. You let your hands run over my thighs while kissing my neck and chest, still teasing me. Feeling my body become tense with anticipation you reach the waistband of my boxers. Your not so gently tugs them off, knowing that you no longer need to worry about whether that will offend me or not. Knowing i want them off and your mouth on mine. Now!

Reaching for me you can't help but moan at the sight of me. Knowing full well i want nothing more than to feel you just take me entirely into your mouth, i hesitate for a moment and decides to not tease and do just that! Your reward is a deep moan from me. You know you have made the right choice. It is so exquisite the way it feels to run your tongue over a man when i am this aroused, to lick and suck and taste me, to fight the urge to completely devour me, the great ego rush when i start throbbing at the brink of exploding in your mouth. To then stop and wait until my breathing slows down and the throbbing isn't so intense only to take me there again, wishing i would just beg you to let me cum in your mouth.

All this thinking is driving you crazy. Feeling me tremble and knowing one more deep plunge and i am not going to be able to hold back, I stop. You have to feel that inside of you, to feel me clutch your body to me as i push myself deep within you. Sitting i pull you onto my lap. Slowly you take me inside of you, moaning and kissing me hard and feeling me so deep inside it almost hurts. It’s awkward at first to get a good rhythm, but when it happens your body instantly begins to tremble, my strong hands on your hips guiding you, your arms wrapped around me with your breasts rubbing against my chest.

Softly you murmur, "Your the best" into my ear. your mind empty of thoughts other than the intensity of how much you want to fulfill me. Arching into me as you feel my hands moving up your back, then massaging your breasts. You urge your body to move faster over me and the trembling in your legs increases each time i stroke you inside. Yo can't concentrate on kissing me.Moaning softly as you feels it building inside of you , feeling me throbbing and knowing i am desperately trying to hold back and wait for you.

Then it hits, your entire body shuddering, my moans in your ear as i can finally let go. Feeling me push deep inside and my hands crush your body to me, loving the feeling of my shudder with each thrust into you as it passes over me. Then finally our eyes meeting, a wild look on each of our faces from the passion and our lips meeting for a long loving kiss. I brush the hair from your face and whisper asking you ."What you feel"

We snuggle up on the blanket hidden there at the lake. "Do you think we should just sleep here tonight?" i whisper sleepily, your head resting on my chest. After a moment you slowly lift my eyes up to see me sleeping and you pulled the blanket around us. With a smile you blew a kiss to the moon. One last kiss to the moon is your last thought as you drift off to sleep....I hope this tells you more about what i have been thinking... Look forward to your email and please i told you to give me your phone number so i can call you as soon as possible, make sure you don't forget alright .... Have a wonderful and productive day ahead my love and i will get to you once am in Africa

Regards
Michael

LEVEL 5

Zitat
Heartbeat
You are like a dream I never thought would ever come true for me. When I hear your voice I start to smile with glee. My eyes shine with glee when I know you are thinking of me. You are so special to me; I pray that we will finally know if we are meant to be with one another. I haven't ever talked to anyone so like you before. You make me feel special like never before. So far, the things that you are doing shows me that you are such a caring person who would love me forever till the end of time. I just want to be loved and have someone to love back the way I've always wanted. I want to find my best friend, my soul mate, my lover and my Queen. I feel as if you may just be the one I am looking for and have been searching for all my life. These are the feelings I am having for you as of this moment.
I love you so much, I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.
Ever since the first time we chatted, I've been missing you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I can't wait until I have the chance to hold you in my arms. You're the most wonderful woman I have ever met. I know it's kinda frustrating to talk via the computer sometimes, I just want you to remember I long for nothing but to keep you happy. You're always in my thoughts and in my heart. I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much, on your face.
I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, Jelena, with all my heart and soul, always and forever! Please i want to beg you to stop thinking you are not intelligent and you have a horrible english, what you should be thinking is us because now that we've come this far nothing and i mean nothing can stop us now okay. I want to tell you that you are the best thing in my life right now so i believe its my business if am thinking of you too much. I have to say that voice of yours is so tempting and adorable, Everytime i think of that voice i want to hold you so tight and never let you go because you are heaven sent from above by Almighty God.

Katie sends her greeting to you perhaps she is happy i met you and i swear to you never to let you down in times of difficulties and stormy weather. Baby i am in love that is unending with nobody but you.
I will talk to you later tonight on phone okay and i hope you have a nice day sweetie

Your Sweetest Baby love
Michael

LEVEL 6

Zitat
My love,
I miss you so much I don't even know where to start this mail from. I tried calling you later last night but the phone just kept disconnecting, the internet connection over here is very poor and I couldn't stay online yesterday night. I looked at some of your pictures yesterday and I realized I loved your pictures so much I couldn't wait to hold you in my arms and make you feel the love I have for you. I know this might sound a little crazy but I want to be 60 years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I feel like I want to cook a meal with you and have us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in our yacht.... and get caught and streak back to our room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want to hold your hand and let you scream at me while you bring our kids around . I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.
My life lately has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace. Anytime I find a way out of this mess fate or destiny manages to snatch it away from me. The day that I realized that I loved you, it felt like my bad dream had ceased, like my life became complete. Sitting here and thinking about the times we've spent together, I still wonder if I'm dreaming this magical life with you. Being in love with you brings joy into my life again, when I thought I couldn't feel this way about anyone anymore. You came into my life and made everything so much easier and better. You know pride sometimes gets in the way of us expressing our emotions but with you I've decided to let go. I'm just thankful that you're in my life. The road for us is still long and wide, but remember I will always be by your side to support you no matter what. Every single day that passes, I thank God for you. I love you more than you could ever imagine.,Jelena I want to be with you for all time. Together we can do anything. Our love is what keeps a smile on my face, knowing that you are there. I love you!....I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in my entire life. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank.
For almost the past week, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past week, you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face. For almost the past week, I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved. Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. I know it is closer now than ever before. It is just that there may be a few more obstacles that we need to clear up, and I think you know what I am talking about. Besides that, we can and I know we will survive. What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost. I want to treat you like you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess. Each day I hope I can give just a little of what bliss you give me. Please i want to apologize for leaving you in the cold, Sweetheart its work that has held me down here in Nigeria but i assure you things are working fine since i've got the contract. I have so many workers here now trying to get a perfect place for drilling and pumping of oil in delta state Nigeria and i am going to send you one of my pictures where you will see me busy working on it okay
Loving you Always and Forever,I Love You, Jelena I Love You I Love You I Love You
Michael

LEVEL 7

Zitat
Hello love,
i want to tell you how much love i have for you. It is an unending love, defending love, strong love, true love, real love, first and last love. I want to be straight forward in my heart and i want you to believe in me and i will definitely live for you till i loose my breath. i was talking to katie about how much i love you and she said she would like to come and meet you from UK cause she never really believed the love life we have now, its so crazy that people will not understand that burning fire inside the both of us.

At times i want to kiss you like no one has ever done, touch you where you will shiver and get so nervous you will not want to let go when your heart skips yelling and moaning in my ear, calling my name. i never thought God will make me see a pure heart like you, i swear i will always be there when the world turns back on you dear one .

i will be expecting your message and i will reply you as soon as i get the alert on phone okay in order to send you information and details on how you will go about the money okay

I love you dearie
Michael

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

RE: Scammer Skript

#166 von oh-weia ( gelöscht ) , 13.01.2010 15:37

Matthew Siamo Osment - USA Florida unterwegs auf edarling - die sind informiert, haben aber noch nicht reagiert.
email: thewosment@live.com
mobil: +234 805 715679

aktuell auf Geschäftsreise in Nigeria mit dem Wunsch in Deutschland eine Frau zu finden und nach Deutschland auszuwandern,
aber erst muss er in Nigeria und Senegal wichtige Geschäfte erledigen für seine europäischen Kunden, er ist nämlich
Zwischenhändler für Ethanol, kauft aber nicht das fertige Ethanol, sondern die Zutaten, lässt diese in Nigeria verarbeiten und
verschifft das fertige Ethanol für die Benutzung als Kraftstoff.

Familien-Geschichte:
Mutter ist Portugisin - verantwortlich für seinen 2. Vornamen
Vater ist Finne - könnte auch mal Norweger gewesen sein

Seine Eltern sind gestorben und der Arme ist auch noch Witwer, innerhalb von 6 Monaten hat er Eltern und Frau
verloren und das alles im doofen Florida, weswegen man nun den bad vipes dort entgehen will und den sunny-state
gegen das graue Hamburg tauschen mag - aber wenn denn die Liebe stimmt ist das ja egal.

Aus der Ehe hat er eine Tochter (24), die in Portugal lebt und dort auf einem Schiff arbeitet.

Status
Matthew ist reich, attraktiv, gebildet (10 Jahre Studium in UK, dort lernte er auch seine Frau kennen),
drückt sich nett aus und sucht die Frau fürs Leben.
Geld spielt keine Rolle aber leider sind seine email-header äusserst suspekt:

Absender
seine mails aus USA hatten noch einen amerikanischen Absender
seine mail aus Amsterdam, Zwischenlandung auf dem Weg nach Lagos, hatte schon einen Nigeria Absender
seine mail geschrieben vom "Blueberry" aus Nigeria wurde nach UK zurück verfolgt

Ende der Love Story
Bis zum "Hilferuf" seinerseits kam es leider nicht, der Kontakt wurde von ihm abgebrochen, da ich nicht
bereit war, ihm meinen vollen, richtigen Namen zu nennen und auch nicht bereit war mit ihm zu telefonieren,
da hat er gar nicht lange gefackelt und mich aus seinem Leben ausgeschlossen.

Angefügte Bilder:
Bild 4.png   l13.jpg   l18.jpg  

oh-weia
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.01.2010 15:51 | Top

RE: Scammer Skript

#167 von oh-weia ( gelöscht ) , 31.01.2010 09:26

Michael Berntsen aufgegabelt bei edarling profil ist dort bereits gelöscht.
email: berntsen_michael@yahoo.com

kommt aus Texas, USA und lebt angeblich in Hamburg

Familiengeschichte:

• Geboren 03. August 1960.
    Vater aus Norwegen, Mutter aus Deutschland.
    Ist in Stuttgart aufgewachsen, keine Geschwister.
    1967 sind die Eltern nach Dublin, Vater ist Antiquitäten Händler, hat davor in Deutschland für die Deutsche Regierung gearbeitet.
    Irgendwann sind sie nach Schottland umgezogen.
    1977 wurde sein Vater bei einem Autounfall getötet.

Hat an der University of Aberdeen studiert und 1983 seinen Abschluss gemacht - cool mit 23, was ein Streber.
Seine Frau hat er auf einer Klassenfahrt in Liverpool kennen gelernt - wusste gar nicht, dass man im Studium noch Klassenfahrten macht.

• 1987 Wohnortwechsel nach USA, Chicago
    Tochter Anne, lebt in USA und ist verheiratet.
    2003 Umzug nach Houston aus beruflichen Gründen.
    Mutter stirbt an Darmkrebs.
    2008 im März stirbt seine Frau unerwartet, schläft ein und wacht nicht mehr auf.

• Als er nach Deutschland kam hat er erstmal in Offenbach gelebt und ist dann nach Hamburg gezogen.
    Wohnt in Hamburg, Lurup ganz allein.

• Er ist natürlich derzeit in Nigeria geschäftlich unterwegs, hat deutsche Kunden und Vertragspartner in Deutschland,
    hält sich aber mit seiner genauen Erklärung zum Beruf bedeckt, Petrochemical Plant Engineer.

Er hat den Kontakt nach 4 Mails abgebrochen - entweder hat er es gemerkt oder geahnt, dass mit mir irgendwas nicht stimmt oder vielleicht leider ein besseres Opfer gefunden

Angefügte Bilder:
Energy Award.jpg   Me.jpg   Me2.jpg   Mike.jpg   michael, 49 - scammer_2.png   michael, 49 _ profil.png   michael,49-scammer_1.png   michael_edarling_IP.png  

oh-weia

James Hackman von Romantik50+.de

#168 von Annette1208 ( gelöscht ) , 09.02.2010 18:31

Der lieber James kommt aus UK, zu Zeit lebt er in Berlin wegen seine neue Geschäfts ideen.
Nach dem ich seine mail addy ausgewertet habe, steht fest, dass er in Ghana (nicht wie eingegeben: Berlin)ist.

"Ich freue mich, Sie auf Romantick und obwohl wir nicht genug Zeit, um an der ersten und der msn .. ich noch haben wir viel gemeinsam haben und die Dinge wirklich sind zur Arbeit zu gehen, die zwischen uns .. so laßt uns versuchen, denke Chat zu diesem Gespräch auf die nächste Stufe nehmen und sich versuchen, sich gegenseitig in Kürze zu erfüllen, wenn alles gut geht .. Wie ich Ihnen sagte gestern .. der Grund, warum ich hier bin in Berlin ... Ich möchte mein Geschäft hier .. Zweigniederlassung errichten

Aber ich werde gerne meine mehr vorstellen zu können .., damit Sie wissen, mit wem du wirklich kommunizieren mit ..

Ich weiß nicht genau, was sie bedeuten von persönlichen Gewohnheiten, aber ich werde ein Schuss treffen sich hier. Einige persönliche Gewohnheiten sind eine sehr strukturierte, organisierte Lebensstil. Ich mag Ordnung in meinem Leben, aber nicht zu dem Punkt, dass über so etwas besessen.
Ich genieße die Ausübung (meist Krafttraining und Niere) gesund zu bleiben. Körperpflege ist auch wichtig für mich, kümmert sich um sich selbst ... Ich bin ein easy going Person, die lachen und Spaß haben will .. Ich bin hauptsächlich bei der Arbeit oder schweren, wenn die Situation gerechtfertigt ist.

Einige meiner Hobbys sind Kochen, Lesen, wobei zu Fuß in der Stadt, Schwimmen, Spielen mit meinem Kind, Musik hören, Filme schauen, Besuch des Waisenhauses Immobilien, Golf spielen im Sommer. Ich genieße gerade Fußball und Golf, genieße ich auch dabei Sportveranstaltungen, ins Theater und Essen, ich liebe das Reisen, neue und unbekannte in der Natur, Leben und die Menschen.

Ich betrachte mich als Person sehr easy going, ausgeglichen. Ich liebe es, für lange Spaziergänge bei Sonnenuntergang einen schönen Sommer mit meinem Kind, entlang der herrlichen Wanderwege von meinem Hause zu gehen, spazieren gehen während einer sanften Schneefall im Winter und Wanderungen in einem klaren und sonnigen Tag im Herbst.

Ich liebe es, Essen zu kochen und einen perfekten Abend wäre es natürlich, ein wunderbares Menü zu entscheiden und kochen zusammen und genießen ein gutes Glas Rotwein und guter Musik.
Ich genieße viele Arten von Musik wie Jazz, Klassik, Land usw. ..
Ich mag Filme, ebenso wie das Drama, Abenteuer, Action, Serie, liebevoll und romantisch ...

Meine Philosophie des Lebens ist, immer zu versuchen und das Gute im Menschen zu finden und aufgeschlossen zu sein. Ich bin ein leidenschaftlicher, intelligent, Spaß liebende Mann, der einen Hauch von Klasse und ein junger Sicht hat.
Haben gelernt, das Leben zu nehmen wie es kommt, wissen, wer ich bin und wohin ich gehe. Ich liebe es, Abenteuer, sind groß oder klein, und bin auf der Suche nach jemandem, der sie mit zu teilen. Ich genieße alles unterlässt, was mich hält im Freien in der Sonne und Wind .. Ich mag reisen und neue Orte entdecken,. Ich mag alle Arten von Musik, Konzerte, Live-Theater, Kino, mit großen Gespräche und hören Perspektiven anderer Menschen.
Ich genieße einen gesunden, aktiven Lebensstil zu halten und wie ich mich beschäftigt mit Projekten und Aktivitäten.

Ich schau dir in die Zukunft mit Hoffnung und möchte eine Beziehung, die auf Respekt, Verständnis, Vertrauen und Liebe ... Ich suche eine Beziehung mit Langlebigkeit und nicht nur etwas in nur einem Wimpernschlag Ende zu schaffen.
Ich habe einen großen Sinn für Humor und kann auszuteilen, um ein trauriger Tag angenehm. Ehrlich gesagt, ich allen, die es dauert, bis ein Mann sein muss, brauche ich nicht wirklich etwas von meinem Partner. vielleicht im Hinblick auf die Umstände es könnte eine Art helfen, von einander zu helfen, die Dinge richtig zu machen. Es ist gar nicht so einfach, dass Sitzung rechtmäßigen Frau mit all jenen Eigenschaften, die ich träume ab ..

Ich liebe Familie ... Ich bin ein sehr aufrichtiger Mensch, der leicht lacht, liebt, zu necken und werden gehänselt und wer kommuniziert offen und ehrlich.
Ich glaube an die Ehre, Sitten, Ethik und Behandlung von Menschen mit Respekt und suchen Sie nach dem gleichen Qualitäten in meinen Freunden. Ich habe auch einen ruhigen Seitenstraße und bin ganz zufrieden, zu Hause zu bleiben vor allem, wenn ich jemanden zum Kuscheln mit.
Ich bin unabhängig sowohl emotional als auch finanziell. Ich habe den Punkt, wo ich bin auf der Suche nach jemandem, der offen ist, eine neue Freundschaft und vielleicht sogar einer festen Beziehung erreicht.
Ich bin an einem großen Platz in meinem Leben jetzt und wollen es mit einem Partner auf allen Ebenen Aktie .. Ich stimme es muss eine physische Anziehung sowie ... Ich sage immer, dass es das, was passiert innen, die zählt, und das macht immer eine attraktive Person auf der Außenseite sowie ...

Ich glaube, ich schreibe zu viel huh!, Und ich werde sie hier doch mit dem Lächeln .. Ende eine schöne Zeit dort''.. God bless you .. i Pflege und hoffen, bald von Ihnen zu hören .. ich mag es zu treffen Sie heute Abend online .. ich viel Pflege .. und diese Blume in den Tag sehr schön zu machen.

James Hackman

Ich stelle seine zwie Bilder

Angefügte Bilder:
james.JPG  

Annette1208
zuletzt bearbeitet 09.02.2010 18:34 | Top

RE: James Hackman von Romantik50+.de

#169 von Annette1208 ( gelöscht ) , 09.02.2010 18:53

James zweites Foto kann ich nicht hier stellen.
Da noch seine Mail addy : jameshac_10@live.com

Annette1208
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:33 | Top

David Morgan

#170 von Dana , 11.02.2010 19:08

Gefunden auf Friendscout24

David Morgan, 50 , Witwer, Frau vor 5 Jahren an Krebs verstorben, 1 Sohn , 10 Jahre alt, in den USA im Internat, er selbst seit 1 1/2 Jahren als Staff Seargant (später plötzlich Major) im Irak und will sobald als möglich kündigen.

Nach 3 Wochen soll einem ein "Diplomat" (Mohammed Sulley) ein schweres Geldpaket zur Aufbewahrung überbringen, da er sich seines Lebens sonst dort nicht sicher sein.

Mr. Mohammed wird in Ghana aufgehalten, da das Paket neue Stempel benötige, dies koste 7500,- € und er braucht umgehend 3500,- über:
Western Union Money Transfer an Justice ABROUWA, 123 Kaneshie, ACCRA-GHANA

Tel. von Mohammed: +233543725563
Email: mohammedsulley40@gmail.com

Email von David: davidson11g@live.com

----
Dana

Angefügte Bilder:
f58t3733p9965218n1.jpg   f58t3733p9965218n2.jpg  

Dana
Forenengel

RE: Harry Rowland oder heartharry@....

#171 von crazy ( gelöscht ) , 16.02.2010 19:26

Also den kenne ich als Steve Hooker und der hat mich im Februar 2009 auf My Space angeschrieben.
Jetzt mögen mich vielleicht viele für total bekloppt halten, aber ich bin voll auf den Typen reingefallen und um einiges ärmer geworden!Ich hatte vorher noch nie was von der nigeria connection gehört und habe echt gedacht, das wäre alles real! Leider habe ich da wohl falsch gedacht! Schon schade, daß man nicht wirklich was dagegen unternehmen kann und ahnungslose Menschen zum Opfer werden!

Angefügte Bilder:
I and daughter.jpg   New Ride.jpg   Pet.jpg   bully.jpg   m_089205b9870f41088fec68ed9e31d767.jpg   m_32ad57f4bc584f7c82e43a64c11883bf.jpg   pic3.jpg    pic8.jpg  pic9.jpg  

crazy

RE: David RICHARDS, aus meetic Äh GHANA

#172 von crazy ( gelöscht ) , 16.02.2010 21:27

Zitat von crazy
Also den kenne ich als Steve Hooker und der hat mich im Februar 2009 auf My Space angeschrieben.
Jetzt mögen mich vielleicht viele für total bekloppt halten, aber ich bin voll auf den Typen reingefallen und um einiges ärmer geworden!Ich hatte vorher noch nie was von der nigeria connection gehört und habe echt gedacht, das wäre alles real! Leider habe ich da wohl falsch gedacht! Schon schade, daß man nicht wirklich was dagegen unternehmen kann und ahnungslose Menschen zum Opfer werden!

hier seine mail-addi:
steve_h0938@yahoo.com
45 jahre alt, wohnhaft in london, road 128, abbey wood, london SE 2
zur zeit ( seit märz ´09 ) geschäftlich in nigeria, lagos benin city
hat eine tochter, die wohl bei seiner mutter lebt, weil seine ex-frau einen anderen geheiratet hat und den kann die tochter nicht leiden!
Solchen Typen sollte man den schw.... in scheibchen abschneiden und zum essen vorsetzen, dann kriegen sie endlich was zwischen die Zähne, auch ohne Geld, ist ja ihr eigenes Fleisch!

crazy

#173 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 16.02.2010 22:36

Zitat von crazy

Hallo crazy,

Harry Rowland < heart.harry@yahoo.com > habe ich im August und September des vergangenen Jahres gebaitet. Du kannst den Bait wahrscheinlich noch unter meinen Beiträgen finden und nachlesen. Bei mir hatte er aber ein anderes Foto und einen Sohn statt einer Tochter. Das Foto hänge ich an.
Der Scammer auf dem hier gezeigten Foto hat mich im Chat als Mr. Durant angeschrieben , obwohl ich einen Mr.Durant jedenfalls unter diesem Namen nicht angeschrieben habe. Ich habe den Bait nicht
angefangen, da ich schon vermutet hatte, das Mr.Durant ein abgelegter Scammer ist, dessen Emailadresse ich auf meinem Computer gesperrt habe.

Zitat
Re: hello
sent at 5:54pm EDT on August 9, 2009
Hi how are you doing out there this beautiful day, i got your note- and thank you for stoping by and taking out your time to write me, sorry that i could'nt write back as i got it not too long , its as result of going to the mall b4 they closes for the day.

Well........ this is a little about me .......... I like to be myself at all times. Its important for me to have order and planning though sometimes I can be quite spontaneous. I like to keep myself and everybody around me happy too, and the day isn't complete if i haven't made someone smile, i like to take long walks sometimes in the evening and sometimes I like to do road walks with my bull mastiff shadow running alongside me. I also love to spend some time in my swimming pool.
I am an archaeologist i do research on stones some other natural resources of defrent kinds, all depends on the country i got a clue and site.
i am widowed and Single with alittle boy whom I have been raising since the death of my wife,I am a very honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate, I feel that a WOMAN is GOD's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished..And I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing( I love to dance--and love Salsa and music of the carribean),I love old movies and old songs. I love jazz and the arts, and also spending time with someone interesting.
I guess as time goes on you would get to do some other findings, i wish to know you too, things you dont want from a man and thing that makes you happy.
Till i read from you again stay cool.

Harry

Angefügte Bilder:
Harry Rowland und Sohn Ricky.jpg  

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:34 | Top

#174 von crazy ( gelöscht ) , 17.02.2010 22:03

Zitat von Cyberline

Zitat von crazy

[quote]hallo,
danke für deinen beitrag zu diesem wi...er!
der hat mich doch echt über 9 monate von der wahren liebe eingelullt, usw.!
mich ärgert es, darauf auch noch herein gefallen zu sein, aber ich kann´s nicht rückgängig machen, leider!
würde der mir über´m weg laufen, der würde dann nicht mehr leben, denn meins hat er erfolgreich zerstört!!! privatinsolvenz, wenn du weisst, was ich damit meine!
anbei ein paar gespeicherte messages von ihm!( weiß auch nicht warum ich die gespeichert habe, war wohl doch irgendeine innere intuition)!
habe den typen hier bei der polizei angezeigt, aber die sagten mir gleich das es wahrscheinlich die N-C ist und ich keine chance habe, meine kohle zurück zu bekommen. muss ich jetzt mit leben und ich weiß, das ich was getan habe, damit der deutsche staat dagegen mal irgendwann etwas unternehmen kann!!!!!

crazy
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:35 | Top

RE: chatterbee

#175 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 02.03.2010 14:28

Zitat von chatterbee
Fotos vergessen

diese Fotos habe ich auch bekommen...und zwar von einem Frank Smith mit den emailadressen frank_smith120@yahoo.com und frank_s58@hotmail.com

fauxpas

Zitat RE: Frank Barker gefunden bei FS von Annette, von mir als Kevin Anderson

#176 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 02.03.2010 14:35

Heute morgen kam eine Email von einem Kevin Anderson mit der Email Adresse kevinanderson108@yahoo.com
Er scheint hier ja bestens bekannt zu sein , aber es gibt zwei neue Fotos....

Angefügte Bilder:
me.jpeg   me1.jpeg   randy1.jpeg  

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 02.03.2010 14:36 | Top

chatterbee und Micheal Blay

#177 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 03.03.2010 16:37

Und jetzt ist der Herr bei My Flirt aufgetaucht und läuft unter gentle2 mit folgendem Profil

Alter50
Geschlecht männlich
SternzeichenWaage
Suchteine Frau
Größe140 cm
AnzeigentypHeirat
Gewicht109 kg
PLZ / Land12... (421 km entfernt)
Staturdick
BundeslandBerlin
Mitglied seit22.10.2009
OrtBerlin
Augenfarbeblau
Haarfarbeblond
Profilaufrufe21
Freunde0 (Freunde anzeigen)
Punkte0 ?
Über mich
Lebensmottobin wirklich nett zu den Leuten und immer versuchen, die gute Sache gut machen
Mein BerufBauingenieur
SportMotor fahren HobbiesMusik, Tanz und Schwimmen
Charaktermeine sehr einfach ein Mann mit einem so schönen Herzen, aber ich hasse die Lügen, deren Rauchennein Alkoholüberhaupt nicht Vegetariernein Religionevangelisch KinderIch habe Kinder
KinderwunschIch möchte (noch mehr) Kinder
Musikalles schön und lieblich wie auch
FilmTerminator
EssenLieblingsessen
Partnerwunschmit so einer schönen Frau mit pflegenden, Ehrlichkeit und gut zu machen, der mich liebt und
Was ich mag und nicht mag
Was ich mageiner, der ist schön und ehrlich in allen Dingen
Was ich nicht mag jemand, der nicht darum kümmern und auch schön, wie gut

So blitzt Du bei mir ab i so kommen besorgt und traurig, als auch

Was Du sonst noch über mich wissen solltest
Ich bin ehrlich und die schöne Betreuung auch respektvoll und bereit, alles zu machen, einmal lieben gerne alle mal fühlen

fauxpas

#178 von The_fast_learner , 03.03.2010 21:41

Auch ich hatte eine solche Bildersammlung von diesem Mann, allerdings hat er mich als Frank Kavanagh bei edarling kurz vor Weihnachten letzten Jahres gebaitet. Auch ich war so naiv und habe geglaubt, die große Liebe gefunden zu haben. Wir wollten uns Anfang Januar nach seiner Rückkehr von einer Geschäftsreise in Nigeria treffen (auch ich hatte zuvor noch nie etwas von NC, WU und Scammer gehört), doch dann kam alles anders. Kurz nach Neujahr schrieb er mir, dass seine Kreditkarte nicht funktioniert und er sein Flugticket nicht bezahlen kann. Ich habe ihm geglaubt, weil zu diesem Zeitpunkt durch alle Medien ging, dass einige Leute mit ihren Karten Probleme aufgrund der Jahresumstellung auf 2010 hatten.

Wie es weiter ging, wisst ihr selber. Als er sich 2 Tage nicht gemeldet hat, habe ich geglaubt, er sitzt im Flieger nach Deutschland und somit hatte ich viel Zeit im Internet zu surfen. Dabei bin ich auf einen Erfahrungsbericht über edarling gestoßen, in dem ich zum ersten Mal von NC und Scambaiter lesen konnte. Prompt habe ich mich in dieses Forum eingelinkt. Auf Seite 5 habe ich dann die ersten bekannten Fotos entdeckt - Gerald. Was in mir vorging, kannst du dir sicherlich vorstellen. Als ich dann auf Seite 9 der Romance Scammer war und erneut bekannte Fotos sehen konnte, habe ich spontan leider alle Fotos, Emails und Chats gelöscht. Das Geld, welches ich ihm gesendet habe, kann ich verschmerzen. Ich verbuche es für mich als Lehrgeld.

Aber für dich tut es mir aufrichtig Leid! Weil ich denke, dass dieser Mann sehr gut und somit unheimlich gefährlich ist für alle Frauen, die an das Gute glauben und die große Liebe per Internet suchen. Um so wichtiger finde ich diese Foren, die für Aufklärung sorgen.

Niemand beging einen größeren Fehler als jener, der nichts tat, weil er nur wenig tun konnte.
Das Böse triumphiert allein dadurch, dass gute Menschen nichts unternehmen. (Edmund Burke)

The_fast_learner  
The_fast_learner

zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 | Top

Heute frisch eingetroffen Bryan Hackmann

#179 von fauxpas ( gelöscht ) , 05.03.2010 13:33

Heute frisch auf meinem Account bei myflirt Bryan Hackmann mit hackbry@yahoo.com und folgende alte Informationen habe ich gefunden und dazu kopiert

Zitat
Hello Charming Angel

As a brand new day has come, I give God all the glory and I return all the praises to him, When there is life, there is hope. No dream is gone untill death cometh. I must confess that it is with great joy and enthusiasm that I am writing you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. My name isGarry Collinz and am 40 years old man i'm an Engineer in one of the construction and minning company. One is not bound to have all the joys in life. You may have everything in life but there are still those things which one may needed that seems very common to others and yet it kepts on giving hard times.Everyone has his or her own share of pains to bear in life. I've got mine and you've got yours.But we need to lean on each other to keep life smooth going. You may be financially aright, physically and you may be lacking on the emotional side of it. I am working, but I am lacking the right woman in my
life, someone to hold on, someone to lean on, someone who could be there for me all the time, Someone to share fun with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration times, rainny and sunny times of life. I need an honest woman trust worthy and God fearing woman Why don't we give ourselves a trial on penpal relationship and see what the future holds for us.

Am Garry COllinz i lived in United state of America, Dallas texas,am well educated professional man, am a Cool,respectful, and comprehensive person Who really wants to exprience love again in its full sense I am very social,an outgoing person. I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world. I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself. .In the world there are givers and takers, but unfortunately many of us have experienced the people who take more than they give. Ask yourself a question: What can I offer another person in a relationship besides
money and sex..i am a nice man looking for a virtuos woman. like i said before i work in one of this construction and mininng company as an engineer, i travel in and out of the country for consruction purpose, i live comfortable and happy in the country with my lovely daughter, she is just 12 years old she is still in college, my wife her mother called for a divorce and i agreed because she insisted, she said i cant take care of her and that i cant give her all she desire and truely speaking i was working seriously to give her and my daughter the best. , although now she is dead, she died in a car accident. when she was flirting with her new found love, she left without enjoying all that i have been working for, although it really hurt me so much that she is gone, but there is nothing i can do to bring her back.... Thank God i have Daughter.

Zitat
Re: Francis, francisyusuf56@yahoo.com
by bnettea on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:41 pm

This person is presently going by the names of Alex, Alvin Barry, Alvin Alex Barry, Alvin Valentine Barry
He is presently using yahoo ID: albarry42@yahoo.com; alvin_barrylol@yahoo.co.uk; alvin_barrylol@yahoo.com : alvinbarrylol@hotmail.com.
I came to met this person under another picture actually 2 years ago on myspace and we have been talking the whole time. Tomorrow he was suppose to come to the states to meet. but he hasn't gotten the ticket yet..lol I've been on here looking before and even used the picture with the shades to try and find out if he was a scammer but nothing came up... but today while scrolling through i found my toad. These are the photos he sent me.

Angefügte Bilder:
23711383.jpg   42839288.jpg    43175940.jpg  53439054.jpg   92843382.jpg   93466002.jpg   Bryan1.jpg   Bryan2.jpg   Pq2Up9pi.jpg   PqPqtoJ.jpg    aV1ejQVi.jpg 

fauxpas
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:38 | Top

john walter

#180 von liljana ( gelöscht ) , 05.03.2010 14:42

...ist weiterhin unterwegs. kennengelernt bei match com. ist glaube ich mit neuem photo unterweg.
johnwalter2010@live.com...kann noch nicht mal richtig english.
aber irgendwie kriege ich hier sein photo nicht hoch geladen?

Angefügte Bilder:
john1.jpg  

liljana

Viele bekannte Gesicher
William Dickson und Cordula von Dunkelstein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz