Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Daniel Bondi

#81 von Rattenfänger , 20.07.2009 12:41

...und der liebe Gerald.......

Gerald auf Balkonien......

Tochter Kim darf natürlich nicht fehlen......

Gerald in Afrika......brauch ja nicht so weit zu fahren......

Rattenfänger Geschäftspartner von Usman Bello

Ich habe einen ganz einfachen Geschmack. Ich bin stets mit dem Besten zufrieden.

Rattenfänger

#82 von Rattenfänger , 20.07.2009 13:14

Gloxiniea hat noch einen, wie er heißt weis man nicht so genau, ich glaube er selbst auch nicht.......Jere, Jerry oder Johnson?

Jere mit Geweih auf dem Kopf, nein in der Hand.....

...Jere nach WU Zahlungseingang

...Jere beim Geldausgeben im Cluboder hat der eine Gesichtslähmung?

Ich habe einen ganz einfachen Geschmack. Ich bin stets mit dem Besten zufrieden.

Rattenfänger

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.07.2009 | Top

#83 von Rattenfänger , 20.07.2009 13:28

Jere in der Küche, oder wo........

...immer noch Jere

...das ist Jerry.........oder doch nicht?

Rattenfänger

Durant Bullock

#84 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 27.07.2009 11:55

Myflirt
Hallo, ich bin Durant, 50 Jahre, und ich bin ein Witwer, ich bin hier auf dieser Seite nun auf die Suche nach einem Seele mate.A sehr gute und fürsorgliche Frau, die Liebe und Vertrauen für den Rest meines life.But Ich bin hier, jetzt auf eine Test-Version, so dass ich möglicherweise nicht in der Lage, Sie wieder so werde ich mich sehr freuen, wenn Sie können mir an meine E-Mail-Adresse, so dass ich antworten Sie und erfahren Sie mehr über mich und auch Sie mein pictures.my E-Mail-ID ist durantbullock@hotmail.com Ich werde mich sehr freuen, Sie kennen zu lernen gibt. durantbullock@yahoo.com wird es besser für euch ein, mich auf meine E-Mails schreiben können, damit wir wissen, jeder ok Ich denke, es wird als ok ok .....

der ist mir zu anstrengend wer intresse hat ..

Zitat
hello my dear..
this is Durant

There are a thousand things I like to do but I'm only gonna tell you a few of them. I watch a lot of TV, read magazines, go to the movies quiet often and love music. My favorite music is hip pop of the 80's or just pop in general, I can listen to any kind of music and lately I'm diversifying and getting into r&b and country...

I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.

Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener.. I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,friends and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I,

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.
See all the ways you can stay connected to friends and family

emails auch nur komisch
aber ein süßes Photo

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
durant.jpg  

traeumerinHB
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:17 | Top

RE: Durant Bullock

#85 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 27.07.2009 12:23

unter Franklin 04 by myflirt

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
franklin.jpg  

traeumerinHB
zuletzt bearbeitet 27.07.2009 12:29 | Top

donald dwee

#86 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 27.07.2009 12:57

Zitat
Betreff: Hello dear Dorothee.
Datum: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:23:06 +0000
Von: Donald Williams
An: dorothee.
Hello dear Dorothee,

How are you doing.? Thanks for your email and i have here is my pictures, I am presently at Iraq with the 26 battalion, as i said my retirement is drawing near, please tell me all about you and i will be glad if you can have time to chat on google talk, I was married with a kid but my was divorced me two years before i was posted to Iraq and am now alone, searching for a soul mate, it was hell living with my ex- and am glad am ready to start up a new life.

I hope to see you soon.

Just add me in msn messenger...... beckyasente@live.com

das ist die email einer schwarzen frau .. das war wohl ein versehen das die bei mir drauf stand ...[/gruen]

Though i look younger because i care for myself, I am 54 years old, June 16 1955, I am waiting for you online, just download g talk so we can chat over there.
have a nice day or you can add me on donaldwee@live.com mailto:donaldwee@live.com

okay ich habe soeben einen scammer getötet... ein ghanese weniger ...

Angefügte Bilder:
Donald Williams.jpg   Donald1.jpg   Donald2.jpg   donald .jpg  

traeumerinHB
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:19 | Top

Aaron Thomas

#87 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 27.07.2009 13:35

Zitat
Datum: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:05:02 +0000 (GMT)
Von: Aaron Thamos
An: dorothee.
Hello My Dear

You are a darling for writing me back, I wish you know how excited i have turned into of lately, there was a stroking feeling i had when i saw you, that’s why i took interest in you how are you doing?, I will want to know certain things about you

I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter i strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and love my daughter who is 12. She is the most precious and only family i have now, Should we have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet her she will steal your heart away, before I can! I am very involved, volunteer & I deal on Jewelries, i own a big shop called Jessie beauty world known as JBW, . I honor my commitments, enjoy being a devoted father or even a family man should I find a person who appreciates this quality.

i worked as a supervisor in a construction company there in greece, that was my first job. i got retired in that job 6 years ago that was shortly after the death of my father, i was the only child of my family and happen to lost my mother very early in life,
I moved over to the uk 5 years ago and that was when i started the buisness of JEWELRIES as i have always loved and it was my father's job,,, My mom was from U.S amd my father from Greece, my late wife was from chicago, also in the state i do love to laugh very ofen as it is one thing that keep me going on, i don't smoke but do drink socially,i love to live a simple life and i am very open and flexible to situations, my most favourite meal is spaghetty with fried chicken, i also love vegetarian.
I really do not know what and what to tell you, but if you can ask me on anythiing you wish to know, it will be my greatest pleasure telling you.. ,
Aaron Thamos....

macht angeblich in juwelen, hat aber keine ahnung davon ... habe ihn getestet ob er den unterschied von antwerpen wo der handel mit juwelen läuft und den unterschied zu amsterdam weiß, weiß er nicht kennt sich garnicht aus , und meint er könnte vielleicht von mir lernen da er neu im geshcäft ist... wer lust hat kann ihn haben .. hat eine sehr tiefe sympathische stimme am telefon..

Angefügte Bilder:
11.jpg   13.jpg   2-1.jpg   aaron1.jpg  

traeumerinHB
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:20 | Top

Duedo Frienzo

#88 von Dana , 04.08.2009 21:48

Dieses Bild und Dokument habe ich von einem Mitglied erhalten.

In Antwort auf:
Duedo Frienzo is a white man who is American and have a sister in England where his 12 year old son lives he goes under the name of duedo frienzo Samuel Osei agyemang Alex Nana kwabena ansah Dennis Brown here the phonenumbers 00233243552560,00233206981360,00447045742312, and is in the moment by the Emigrationdepartment in London. The last coupe towards me was using my name on a dokument which I forwarded to the austrien embaccy in Ghana and found out itds a fake document which I gave now per email to Interpol

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Angefügte Bilder:
FUND-APPROVAL-2008.jpg   fish.jpg   gold-erklaerung-001.jpg   securedownload.jpg  

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.08.2009 | Top

David Kulber

#89 von Dana , 06.08.2009 18:57

Dr. David Kulber (44) L.A.,Californien
zurzeit als Chirug im Irak
braucht Geld für den Flug zurück

davidkulber44@yahoo.com

----
Dana

Angefügte Bilder:
281885.jpg   289748.jpg   289836.jpg  

Dana
Forenengel

RE: David Kulber

#90 von sandy58 ( gelöscht ) , 06.08.2009 19:20

Liebe Dana,

Danke

Ich würde gerne mal wissen, wer dieser Mann auf dem Bild ist. Er will mich doch schließlich heiraten

Liebe Grüße

Andrea

sandy58

Martin Sanvi

#91 von Sisko ( gelöscht ) , 07.08.2009 15:16

Gestern hat mich auf einenmal ein Martin Sanvi geaddet....15 Jahre aus Ghana....er sucht eine neue Mutter....

Angefügte Bilder:
Martin.jpg  

Sisko
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:21 | Top

Juel Armstrong

#92 von Dana , 07.08.2009 19:27

Gefunden auf MySpace: Juel Armstrong, 46 Jahre aus Chicago, zur Zeit in Manchester, UK
Email-Adresse: armstrong_juel@yahoo.com
Telefonnummer: +234-703-031-5620

In Antwort auf:
Dana Wahr (07.08.2009 18:33:42): so please tell me, where are you from?
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:34:09): i am from scotland but grew up in chicago
Dana Wahr (07.08.2009 18:35:19): Chicago is in Indiana, right?
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:35:30): oh yes
Dana Wahr (07.08.2009 18:35:48): at the pacific ocean? How is life at the sea over there?

Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:37:36): life is cool but right now i am in UK for a meeting which will be held by tommorrow saturday..
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:38:41): with a company for a contract award which i dont kno yet if its mine or not

Dana Wahr (07.08.2009 18:40:01): where do you stay in UK?
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:40:12): manchester
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:40:16): in an hotel

Dana Wahr (07.08.2009 18:41:28): I have heard it is very cold there in UK at the moment. Only 4 degrees Celsius the day over.....hope you don't get a cold.
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:41:52): yes
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:41:54): lol

Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:42:10): do you have any pet..
Dana Wahr (07.08.2009 18:43:16): my dog was a ghanain-nigerian Ridgeback....do you know that dogs?
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:43:39): nope

Dana Wahr (07.08.2009 18:46:53): so where are you really come from? Ghana or Nigeria? I bet you come from Nigeria
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:47:21): yes
Juel Armstrong (07.08.2009 18:47:25): nigeria

----
Dana

Angefügte Bilder:
Juel1.jpg   Juel2.jpg   l_00f42d4b63d14dd2b8eefb04f138fd15.jpg   l_3f1837ed151d47c88ec83aefc2646dfd.jpg   l_e90527837c3040648c3743bd38752781.jpg  

Dana
Forenengel

Maxwell Ignetus

#93 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 08.08.2009 13:46

Maxwell Ignetus, Witwer New York/Nigeria - in der Ölbranche tätig - 1 Sohn

Ein besonders widerliches Exemplar seiner Art .....................

In Antwort auf:

..... Als er dann auf Dienstreise überfallen wurde und sein Fahrer erschossen auf der Straße blieb , (dies hatte mir ein Inspektor aus Nigeria nachts um 1.30 Uhr am Telefon erzählt) blieb mir schier das Herz stehen. Am nächsten Morgen rief er mich gleich an um mir mitzuteilen, dass es ihm gut geht, und er nur an mich denken musste und dass er so schnell wie möglich zu mir möchte. Es fehlt ihm jedoch das Geld für die Reise und seine Bank braucht 72 Stunden um ihm Geld zu schicken.......

Email ihopeuthere@yahoo.com

Nickname ihopeuthere – meetic.lu / neu.de
Kinder 1 Sohn, Charles, 10 Jahre alt, lebt bei den Eltern in New York
Eltern: Vater – karibian, Mutter – britisch
Firma: Shell, Büro London – Leyton
10 Jahres Festvertrag in Luxemburg

Tel. dienstl. +44 7023045693 und
Dienstl. +44 7530232208....+2347038890995

Tel.Nr. bester Freund London, Fred: +447772470858
Festnetz von Fred: +441792824221

Tel. Nr. Inspektor Hassan: +2348020905860

Hotelmanager: Chris Akindele
Adresse: 24, Garden Avecity – Lagos

Zitat von Maxwell Ignetus

Hello XXXXX
     how are you doing,sorry for the delay inresponse would have replied you yesterday but believe me i was so tired.you said you have been in the site before but you do not se Mr Right,if i may ask what are the qualities you seek in a man and what do u seek in a relationship!i think have told you little about my self i love working and meeting people to learn and share from each other.i love site seeing,i mean to visit natures and interesting places especially with my love beside me whispering into each other ears the love we shared and how we will build our relationship.
        A friend of mine introduced me to the site that was where he meet his wife his named Fred they were happily married now and this is what i want for my self in no time.i have met some people in the site as well but they are not my kind of woman i don't appreciate their attributes at all,cos i know want a want in a woman..
        i have a 10year old child, a boy his with my mum,while am alone here , i will love to be loved again by my wife to make me really feel like a man its been long you know.........its just been work work here.
        i appreciate your profile so much and your qualities will like to chat more and know each other better if you wish,my yahoo messenger is ihopeuthere@yahoo.com . you are welcome anytime''
Have a nice day
Take Care
Maxwell

Angefügte Bilder:
MaxwellIgnetusxxx.JPG  

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 08.08.2009 13:54 | Top

maxwell

#94 von hoffnungslos ( gelöscht ) , 08.08.2009 19:13

Falls ihn jemand findet, gebt mir bitte Bescheid, würde gerne nochmal mit ihm chatten, nach dem Motto:
Man trifft sich immer zweimal im Leben

hoffnungslos
zuletzt bearbeitet 09.08.2009 00:42 | Top

RE: Tony Cater

#95 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 09.08.2009 00:52

Tony Cater, Kanadier aus England frisch nach Luxemburg

Gefunden in Meetic.lu / neu.de
Nick: Romeoedup

Email: atonycater@hotmail.com
Beruf: Advertising consultant

1 Tochter, lebt in New York
(zuerst bei seiner Frau dann bei seiner Schwester?!?)
kam ganz neu aus England nach Luxemburg,
keine Telefonnummer bekannt
hat einen Freund in England, FRED, wie Maxwell Ignetus und immer die gleichen Fragen:

Zitat von Tony Cater

I never expected that writing about one's self could actually be this difficult...I mean I should know myself better than anyone else,but right now nothing comes to mind.well,almost=2 0nothing,apart from the fact that I love to make friends.Now,I guess that's a good place to start.I am a very friendly person,who loves to meet new people and that is the exact reason I am here...to meet people and share experiences.I am sure we have all had a lot,and are willing to share.

I am spontaneous,and willing to try anything once(another reason I am here).I am a great listener...now the only snag there is that you get to listen to me too about things I am passionate about...lol.But don't worry I am very considerate,and usually don't talk too much.I am loving,caring and always tend to put others first (which can be a drag at times).I wouldn't exactly call myself a romantic,but I try my best...I know the ladies are special beings,and we need to treat them so... ..I am sure you ladies agree with me?
What else?I guess we'll find out along the way?So,i guess I'll just stop here...and hope somebody drops a line soon,to let me know this actually works.
Bye for now.

Zitat von Tony Cater

Dear.........
At this point,I must tell you that I am very skeptical about this internet thing...
it was my friend,Fred that signed me up here.He met his wife here,which I must say is quite...well, I'll keep my words.
The truth is that...again,I rest my words...maybe later we talk about it,and you share your views.In line,with this,I'll like to ask a personal question...How long have you bee n on the site,and Have you met any men before me?
Please tell..

Angefügte Bilder:
EV1219748615phpYEZ7Cb(2).jpg    EVe353W1RcVnhQX1haZwUDVgVGR0Q-.jpg  EVhike.jpg  

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 09.08.2009 00:53 | Top

Frank James

#96 von Dana , 12.08.2009 15:16

Gefunden bei myspace: Frank James, King Scott oder King James, 39 Jahre aus Kalifornien, einen 10-jährigen Sohn.

Echter Name wahrscheinlich Oladipupo Benald.
Email-Adresse: frank_james24735@hotmail.co.uk
"private" Email-Adresse: amfar2sure@yahoo.com

Besonderes Merkmal: Jeder Satz endet mit Baby.

In Antwort auf:
frank: hello baqby how are you doing today baby
frank: i hope everything is ok with ypou baby
Dana: Hi Frank...
Dana: I am doing good...and you?

frank: i am great baby
frank: so where have you been this while baby
frank: i mean you have not been online for a while baby
frank: what is going on with you baby i hope everything is ok with you baby?

Er ist Computer Engineer und arbeitet grad in Nigeria Und er mach in soft und hard wear.

In Antwort auf:
frank: i am a computer engineering baby
frank: i deal with soft and hard wears baby
Dana: oh....you have soft and hard wears? Sweetie...I like it hard
frank: lol
frank: smile
Dana: are you right now in california?
frank: well baby can you drive
frank: did you have a car?
Dana: hmm....yeah....I can drive you crazy *smile
frank: no baby i am in nigeria right now baby
frank: with my son
frank: and my mom
Dana: Bawo ni o?
frank: na so my guy
frank: lol
frank: i dey baba mi
frank: how runs

Und ich habe was dazugelernt. Die nennen ihre potenziellen Opfer nicht nur Maga oder Mugu sondern wohl auch musquare oder mumu

In Antwort auf:
frank: shy you know wating be musquear
frank: MU2?
Dana: who or what is musquear? I only know p-square
frank: LOL
frank: MU SQUARE MEAN mumu
frank: that is a peletuse way of calling you maga

----
Dana

Angefügte Bilder:
 Avatar.png  Frank1.jpg   Frank2.jpg   l_4dbdfde9dd584dabbfd20cec1459a8f9.jpg   l_6ab4c3675fb04db1aa712c010cfb1961.jpg   l_6fb75b4d08324b54acd76fc7f06199ab.jpg   l_c63fd86fd7604f8793b4fb3a24d9097c.jpg  

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.08.2009 | Top

RE: Felix Real Johnson

#97 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 14.08.2009 18:29

Felix Johnson
Real(ly) unerschütterlicher und hartnäckiger Optimist

email felixj2009@rocketmail.com
und felix200911@yahoo.com
Bei Interpals
felixreal 46 y.o., Male
Altenach, France - Nigeria
CELL PHONE +2348077112477

Alex Victor - Freund : email <victoralex52@yahoo.com>
Mitarbeiter der schwedischen Firma: Steven Alpa email <stevenalpa@googlemail.com>
Diplomat : Mr Edward Coker email eddykocerfield@yahoo.co.uk.
PHONE +447501754074 OR +447733789292

Im Bewerbungsschreiben verjüngt auf 43 J.
Von Muttern weggeworfen und bei Tantchen in France aufgewachsen ...
Witwer, Frau bei Geburt des gemeinsamen Kindes gestorben.....

Arbeitet für Sandvic Company in Sweden derzeit in NIGERIA und davor bei Family Amusements center in Paris

Zitat von Felix Johnson

Von: "felix200911@yahoo.com" <felix200911@yahoo.com>
Betreff: Abit about me.

MY Dear Mrs Felix ...

Well will talk about me and what you need to know about me honey. I will tell you a bit about me...my name is Felix,from family of Chad Felix my late Mom Name Late is Mrs Cecilia Felix,i am 43 years of age i am the second son of my parents...i moved to back to Spain..when i was 4 years of age..my dad is from Spain and my mom is from France..my dad and mom got to meet each other in Spain and i was born there as well..but i moved to my moms aunt when i was 4 years of age..my dad and mom had some disagreement there.

Very early of there relationship to they both had to brake off..so my mom had to go back to France and she took me along to France too.in our Village..but i only spent 4 months with mom there..she wasn't able to cope with me there.so she had to throw me down to her aunts place in Abrigny..France .thats were i grew up..and since i have been with my moms aunt..i never did heard from dad or mom again..

l was just abandoned there and i grew up to really do love my aunt cause she was such a lovely aunt to me..but she left me so early..she died when i was 17 years of age..so since then.. i have just had a life on my own..doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow, to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truth full to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow.even with my late wife.before she gave up to ghost honey.you really made me sad to my bad momery that i had in my life time well and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it..

Hey Honey. I work for Sandvic Company in Sweden. I also worked for Family Amusements center in paris before i gained with my new job in Sweden. well just started my carrie with them..I worked all my time. I was married for 8yrs years and Am Widower about 6 years ago. lost my beloved wife..when she wanted to gave birth to my unborn child honey. which i told you this before .I am very friendly, positive and very productive person. honey please I love to hear from you.

I like to be positive and friendly manner. I like to spend times on sharing plans for everyday and futures I care about manner and respect.

My personality
• I am a religious person who follows the Christian / Catholic faith.• I like to play the following sports:
Bowling, Soccer, Tennis.
• I like to exercise:
Weekly.
• My exercise regime consists of:
Jogging / Running, Swimming, Walking.
• I like the following outdoor activities:
Boating / Sailing, Camping, Fishing / Hunting, Gardening, Going to the beach, Hiking / Backpacking, Rock Climbing, Snorkeling / Scuba diving, Other.
• I consider myself artistic, and I like:
Dancing.
• I like to watch these sporting events:
Basketball, Football, Tennis.
Football, Tennis.

My lifestyle
• I don't smoke.• I drink socially.

My relationships
• My longest serious relationship lasted 6yrs year. I have been married, currently widowed. •

Thanks You honey .
Felix Johnson.Your Future Husband

In Antwort auf:
Subject: Confirmation: Lagos - Hamburg (YXWSK3)
To: felix200911@yahoo.com

Your booking has been successful
The confirmation of your booking has been sent to you by e-mail. You will receive your e-ticket(s) at the same e-mail address.
Please note that processing your payment will take some time. If your payment has not been received within 5 working days, your reservation will be cancelled.
Your payment method Pay at KLM office
The ticket(s) needs to be paid for at one of our ticket offices within 48 hours.
If you do not pay for and collect your ticket(s) in time, your reservation will be cancelled.
Please note that our ticket offices only support credit card payments.
Click here to view the ticket office locations and opening hours.
Your booking code
Please keep your booking code safe. You can use the code in your correspondence with KLM, if necessary.
Flight - Booking code YXWSK3
Thank you for booking with KLM. We wish you a pleasant flight

Important
Please make sure that you arrive at the airport on time.
We suggest that you always check in online if possible. This is an easy way to avoid queues at the airport.
All times mentioned are local times.
Please make sure you possess all valid travel documents during your entire journey
Find more information about health matters, passports and visas on KLM.com
Any other questions?
Feel free to contact the KLM Service Centre
Flying Blue Miles
We are sorry but due to a difference between the passenger name in this booking and the name in your Flying Blue account, we cannot add the Miles you will earn with this flight to your account.
Here are directions for receiving the Flying Blue Miles for this flight.

To ensure that this situation will not occur the next time you book a flight, please correct your name in your Flying Blue profile.
Click here for an explanation

Flight summary
Departure flight Lagos - Hamburg
21:40 Lagos (Murtala Mohammed Airport) - 05:30 Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Class: Economy
Flight number: KL0588
Aircraft type: Boeing 777-200 (view seat map)
The waiting time until the next flight is 2h35
08:05 Amsterdam (Schiphol) - 09:25 Hamburg (Hamburg)
Class: Economy
Flight number: KL1777
Aircraft type: Fokker 50 (view seat map)
Total travel time 10h45
Passengers
Mr Johnson Felix (
adult) Please note that your name is spelt 'JOHNSON FELIX' on your ticket
Frequent flyer programme Flying Blue (Air France and KLM)
frequent flyer number 2032628495
Telephone number 1 002348077112477
Telephone number 2 002348077112477
E-mail address
felix200911@yahoo.com Your e-ticket(s) will be sent to this address.
Seat preference Window
Special meal Low-fat meal
Price specification
Adult
Ticket price 1,114.00
Fuel surcharge 167.95
Sales tax 55.70
Airport service charge 35.00
Security charge 10.15
Passenger service charge 8.76
Netherlands noise isolation charge 2.80
Passenger service charge 0.08
Price (per passenger) 1,394.44
Number of passengers 1
Total price USD 1,394.44
Ticket conditions
Departure flight from Lagos to Hamburg
Changes are permitted at USD 100.00 per change per person.
The cancellation fee is USD 200.00 per person
Flying Blue members earn 2932 Miles , upgrade with Miles is possible.
You will be travelling in M-class with fare basis MHSPOWNG.

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with registered number 33014286 **********************************************************************

Sucht Sponsor für sein Ticket und Konto für sein Gehalt über 3,5 Mio´s ...............

Angefügte Bilder:
Felix..Here.jpg    FelixReal Johnson(2).jpg  Felix_with_Dino.jpg  

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.08.2009 18:34 | Top

RE: Williams Kenny

#98 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 16.08.2009 02:35

Ein echter Witzbold .... empfindlichstes Körperteil ... Fingerspitzen ... steht auf bedroom arobics .......

Williams Kenny , 44 J. aus Aiken,South Carolina - NIGERIA
Contractor
auf Meetic/Neu.de

Geschieden, 1 Sohn Bobby 12 Jahre alt
email kennyw46@yahoo.com

Zitat von Williams Kenny

Von: Williams Kenny <kennyw46@yahoo.com>

Gesendet: Freitag, den 14. August 2009, 15:56:24 Uhr
Betreff: hello baby

Thanks for the email you seeems like a very good lady and i wouldn't mind if i can know more about you ....though i work as much as i would but i get too lonely and comes back home to find no one say "how was your day"i am single dad of wonderful 12 year old son and he means the world to me,There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't amaze me in some where in garmany with ex, I am ready to meet someone to share life with..
I enjoy working out fishing, golf,traveling , reading poem,and spending time with friends.i love meeting new ppl.I also enjoy cuddling up on the couch to a fire and good movie. I consider myself a very honest and open guy and enjoy giving and receiving affection. I have been divorced for over five (5) years ,i work as an individual person as a contractor and put a smile on my face.am an easy going person and easy to get along with.I am a gentleman at all times and I respect the person I am with
I am looking for an attractive minded woman who loves music and sports as much as I do! I guess the best way to discribe myself is that I'm a nice guy who is cosiderate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions. i believed not only in what a woman look like but her heart play the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right woman.Bet am old for Games. I'm a family man, who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs.i enjoy traveling..... it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world.

Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. i believed in friendship so much cos to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship.

where are u from here originally,tell me about ur job and wat u do,kids and how long ya been div.I am a simple person and I try to never ask anything of anyone, I will just try to do it myself.I have had to take care of myself for a very long time now. I do the best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up now matter how bad a problem may be.i am a fun loving man and no doubt would love someone from that angel and also a hard working guy.My son live with me cause i caught my ex wife having an affair with my best friend buit goo for them they are happily married now and she is fine with her self..i came from a family of 2,my kid brother is in germany,Parents dead,auto crash,last 3 years but glad i have come over it all.

What am I looking for, well that's kind of hard for me to say. First and formost I am looking for someone that is honest true and faitful, with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things I do. Someone that is woman enough to stick out good times , bad times, hard times, is allways ther no mater what may happen. That will let me be me and if that means letting use their should to cry on once in a while. Some one that is not controlling, abusive, or allways having to be in charge. Someone that is willing to meet you half way and wants to join their live with mine. Someone who is romantic, passionate, caring but yet will suprise you sometimes for no reason.

I am a nature nut, I love the outdoors, my flowers building thing, swimming etc. Someone that wants to share their life with mine and mine with theirs. And in return this person will get the same and more from me.well i have been div for 5yrs and i think that really wants me to need someone and would be happy if i find the peron in no time..

Well I think I have talked your head off now, or ran you off,,HEHEHE. Forgive me I am always d and cutting up all the time joking around .I hope to hear from you soon.until then be safe.i hope i didn't scare you off with my story book.
williams

Angefügte Bilder:
WilliamsKenny3 (2).jpg   WilliamsKennylove (2).jpg  

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.08.2009 02:35 | Top

RE: re: John Walter aus Winder/Georgia

#99 von angeli ( gelöscht ) , 19.08.2009 13:11

hallo
ein John Walter hat mich vorgestern auch auf myspace angeschrieben.
Allerdings kam er diesmal aus Alabama,38 Jahre,geschieden........
Ich wollte eben nochmal auf sein Profil und nachsehen,aber es wurde schon von myspace gelöscht - schade aber auch
Hatte noch sein Foto kopiert.....aber wie krieg ich es hier rein ? Grüße**

Sein Text:
Hello Gorgeous Angel , i hope that is your name,sorry if this message didn't come to you in your good mood,but do not shy away from it,doesn't really matter if you won't reply me,but i just have to tell you this before i leave your profile,i must confess,you're really really beautiful,your face tells allot about you,i think you will be a very nice and loving woman,i would love to know you,and get see what the future might hold,you will make me the happiest being on earth if you is really interested in me too,i don't come to myspace much,so please try get in touch with me via my email address,my email address is : jwalter103@yahoo.com..we can share photos and all there,and maybe chat at times,i truly hope to hear from you soon..do have a nice day..Kisses to you from me..Have a lovely day.. John

Angefügte Bilder:
 John Walter.jpg 

angeli
zuletzt bearbeitet 22.08.2009 17:18 | Top

Harry Rowland oder heartharry@....

#100 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2009 17:56

Nachricht bei Interpals von heart.harry… alias Harry Rowland
sent at 5:45pm EDT on August 9, 2009

Hello my dear
i have the feelings that we were meant to be long before we were born, and we came together to help each other find who we really are, and become all that we were destined to be.
We'll struggle through the hard times and grow through them. We'll overcome whatever obstacles life puts before us, and we'll only get better with time. And as the years pass, our love will grow and blossom, because we were meant to be! If all of the poetry in the world was mine to command and all the beauty of naturein the palm of my hand, even with all the words of our language, and with the breadth sky and sea,
I still couldn't express what you mean to me. I could take every glorious sunset the light from each glowing star, but still I couldn't convey just how special you are.
I dont want you to look at the long distance which is between you and me, Germany and USA.... love will make a way through them and we can be together no matter what.Take care.
From the man who cares for you harry if u want to chat please add me to yahoomesseng­er as (heart.harry­) or email me anytime heart.harry­@yahoo.com­.
please send me your phone number as well.

rowland01 sent you a message on InterPals
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. August 2009 05:16:00

Hi …..
How are you doing out there today, very fine i guess.... i am so glad to read from you, though like they say life is a great teacher.... in life everyone has to leave it so well....
but later we all grow up to find out we need somthing more in life, we all need love, and settle down raise family and more. Thanks for writing anyway. but though still wish to get to know u more
than these, your kind of person and goals dreams and plans you have generally we could be of good use to each other u never might know, good people they say are coming the way we dont expect, lol....
i might be good you know and i know you too are good. lol I am an archaeologist i do research on stones and some other natural resources of different kinds, and ancient things that stays forever....
all depends on the country i got a clue and site map. i am a widowed father of a 10 year old fellow nice looking' Ricky is his name, we would both love to be your friend. Well think you should know some little about me also i was born on Feb 27 1960 in the city of Liverpool in England where I lived with my mother until I was 10 years old, though age is just numbers it has nothing to do with who we are and the way we think, then after my primary school education in Liverpool as a little grown boy I decided I was going to visit my fathers who is in New York USA a business man, he deals with the Indians Arabs mostly in Saudi Arabia due to the kind of business he was into exchange of gold, diamonds for money , though he is a contractor and sometimes he works on his own if he gets a clue of his own him and my mother are no more, my mother gave birth to me when she was kind of old and she passed away in the year 1991, then I came back to England after I had finished my secondary school because my father had always said that I will school in oxford university And that was where I studied about archaeologist I also took an extra time to study about Business admin. After my school in England I traveled back to NY USA to stay with my father again as he was the only family I had got married and my wife gave birth to my son Ricky, after Then after some years I started having problem with my wife during that same period in time about smoking and she had cancer all those while, I love her so much that I did all I could just to keep her alive but she had to go away from my life, and I was left alone with my son and my aged father who is now in London just the three of us in the world lol. I need a woman in my life now. its hard to be with out love and cares that woman gives to man, i like hanging out to watch movies, i play golf and sween sometime, i love sports, cool music, jazz R.B and somkind of blues. do u chat..?? if yes then hit me on yahoo IM( heart.harry) Email: heart.harry@yahoo.com Hope to read from you soon. HR.
-----------

Re: my Darling
.Harry Rowland <heart.harry@yahoo.com>
Dienstag, den 18. August 2009, 13:16:50 Uhr
……….
I am also sorry that I have not written you all these while, its just that I have been kind of busy making arrangement concerning my trip to go take care of my last contract, I am leaving by Wednesday night to Africa because on Thursday I am having a meeting with the minister who is giving me the contract

……….

Angefügte Bilder:
harry%20and%20ricky[1].jpg  

Cyberline

Viele bekannte Gesicher
William Dickson und Cordula von Dunkelstein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz