Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Tonny Frank, ein Staatsbeamter...

#1 von icewastl , 30.03.2006 19:07

Tonny Frank Staatsbeamter? Fremdfirmen Preis,ist das der Oscar für Mugu's? Eine Jungfrau öffnen, mir scheint der Bergtroll versteht nur Bahnhof.... , und eilig hat's der,will gleich alles Namen,Telefonnummern, Bankverbindung dabei fält mir ein, in Berlin soll es eine Bank geben die hervoragende Arbeit leistet, kennt die Jemand? Für die ganze Mugukohle brauch ich langsam ein Konto, Großmutter behauptet immer im Spaarstrumpf wäre Geld noch immer am sichersten aufgehoben, aber langsam wird's eng.

Hier gleich die Antwort:

Hallo Herr Frank,

würden Sie bitte in Deutsch schreiben, meine Englisch kenntnisse sind äusserst bescheiden, Sie reichen nur um im Ausland nicht zu verhungern, ansonsten müsste ich eine Dolmetscherin beschäftigen.Verstehe ich das richtig,Sie vergeben Fremdfirmen-Preis ? Ist das ein Preis für gute Verdienste? Sie schreiben weiterhin ich soll eine Jungfrau öffnen, können Sie mir eine vermitteln?

Das mit den Dollars verstehe ich auch nicht ,ich soll Ihnen 25% von 23 Millionen Dollar zahlen dafür erhalte ich den Rest, den ich Investieren soll? Sie sind sehr Großzügig.

In Erwartung Ihrer Antwort,verbleibe ich

Wastl von Bergtroll

From Tonny Frank Mon Mar 27 18:13:38 2006
X-Apparently-To:xxxxxxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.177.41; Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:13:40 -0800
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 202.43.219.153
X-Originating-IP: [202.43.219.153]
Return-Path: <ettff4@yahoo.co.in>
Authentication-Results: mta135.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.in; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 202.43.219.153 (HELO web8405.mail.in.yahoo.com) (202.43.219.153) by mta135.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:13:40 -0800
Received: (qmail 93920 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Mar 2006 18:13:38 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.in; h=Message-ID:X-RocketDSI:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:
To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=twtZejLks5L+/pEMC7eeY/wpF1oj+o94Jyfcz7kDK5toDoXApTv
2siK3DV6/mASXKH+O7u15J/H
21jAPuSjlQriD2pPqiFn11Pv8l/9XlHEJtZ7SQw3uN/pC50/2jCUoiQ/nw06qZ6JwsjKTRp7g6v8JaQ0YQw+8axUmGzfeGuA= ;
Message-ID: <20060327181338.93917.qmail@web8405.mail.in.yahoo.com>
Datum: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:43:38 +0530 (IST)
Von: "Tonny Frank" <ettff4@yahoo.co.in> Ins Adressbuch
Yahoo! DomainKeys hat bestätigt, dass diese Nachricht gesendet wurde von yahoo.co.in. Weitere Info
Antwortadresse: xxxxxx66@o2.pl
Betreff: PLEASE REPLY BACK
An: omenerrare@yahoo.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1932475128-1143483218=:76096"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 1859

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: ettff4@yahoo.co.in

From Engineer Tonny Frank

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC),

P.o. Box 256 Victoria Island Lagos,

Nigerian

Tel: +234-8033235941

Date: 27/03/2006

Dear Sir,

I am Engr. Tonny Frank, The Director of the Contractors Award and Review Department with the Nigerian national Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I am contacting you on this business of transferring the sum of US$23,615,000.00 (Twenty-three million, six hundred and fifteen thousand United Stated Dollars only) into a safe foreign account and the need is very urgent. I got your contact from the internet when i was searching for honest person who will assist me to receive the money into your bank account and it is with business trust that made me to contact you on this matter. I write to solicit for the transfer of this money into your account.

This money was generated from an over invoiced contract sum in my corporation (NNPC).

I am contacting you for your help and partnership for the following two reasons:

1. As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own foreign accounts due to civil service code of conduct.

2. My present financial resources as a civil servant will not be sufficient for me to handle the transfer alone successfully without financial assistance from a reliable foreign partner abroad. 20% of this sum would be for you as compensation for using your Bank account in transferring this money, 5% would be used to reimburse the expenses made by both parties during the processing of the transferring which include, telephone bills, traveling expenses and fees. While 75% is for me.

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you immediately after the successful conclusion of the transfer, the 75% share of mine will be used for investment overseas. Your assistance and co-operation is highly needed. I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. If you are interested I will require your banking information as mentioned below:

1. Name to be used as beneficiary

2. Your private and confidential telephone/fax number(s).

3. Your bank name and address, your bank telephone and fax number(s).

4. Or if you are not comfortable with providing your existing account, you can within the shortest possible time, confidentially open an entirely new (Virgin) account for the transaction. I would prefer this arrangement. I hope to conclude this business within the next fourteen (14) working days. Looking forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response via this e-mail box.

Regards

Engr, Tonny Frank.

- Tonny Frank

icewastl

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.03.2006 | Top

Mr.Joly,fastet und betet...
Benson und Grace Odi, 2 arme reiche Waisen

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz