Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Schade, nur "Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand USDollars" XD

#1 von Skymaster ( gelöscht ) , 07.03.2009 05:19

Hier die erste E-Mail die sie geschickt hat:

Hello
How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i
don't know who you are, My Name is Miss Ann i am just
broswing now i just saw your Email it seams like some thing touches me
all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have
never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will
also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email. so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
miss Ann

Hab dann geantwortet:

HI Ann!

Thats right, i don´t know where you are. Where do you come from and where have you see my E-Mail? On which Site? (Sorry for my english, it´s not so good like yours.) Before i send you more Information about me, answer these Questions, please. (Bin bei unbekannten Personen eh immer misstraisch)

Und dann kam das, da hab ich dann über Google nachgeforscht und Miss Young´s Warnung gefunden und bin hier drauf gestossen:

Hello.
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Ann DESMOND from Rwanda in Central Africa. 25years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.
I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some
years ago.
My Father ( Dr PHILIP DESMOND THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DESMOND & SONS INDUSTRIALISE COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE,
before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west African country Senegal where am residing now in refugee camp.

Attached below is my picture's.i am seriously looking a nice man of kind heart in my life, there fore, I will like to hear from you soon also to tell you more about my life due to I have many things to tell you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only like to know yours, also your dislike.

Thanks Looking forward to your reply.have a pleasant day.Kiss and hugs
Ann

Skymaster

Kelvin kommt !
Mal was aus Suedafrika

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz