Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Enquiry From Suzann

#1 von Mugu-Baiter , 07.12.2008 04:53

Wer hat Interesse?

In Antwort auf:
Enquiry From Suzann
Saturday, 6 December, 2008 3:59 PM
To: sbadango@carspace.com

Message contains attachments
C:Documents and SettingsAdminBureausuzann.jpg (95KB)
Hello My dear

Permit me to inform you of my desire, My name is Miss Suzann Badango, the only daughter of my late parents, I am a lady,with black hair,brown eyes,5fits 7inches tall,weigh 59kgs. My father was a highly business magnet, before (his death)He told me that he has (Five million's five hundred thousand United state Dollars) deposited in one of the leading security company's here,i wish to request for your assistance to help me relocate this money to your country,please i will really require your assistance in receiving the funds into your position in your country

Dear i come across your profile i decided to contact you please it's important you contact me immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country, I have no dietary problems with the company but the only problem is the nature of deposit that was made by my late father, can you honestly?,apart from my above mention i whould also like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. Enclosed in the attachment is my picture, as is good to know the person you are dealing with, am waiting your immediate response.

Thanks,
Miss Suzann Badango

Mailto: Ms Suzann [mail]sbadango@carspace.com[/url]

Mugu-Baiter

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.12.2008 | Top

RE: Enquiry From Suzann

#2 von SigiF ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 11:02

Schon mal da gewesen! Hat im März wohl nicht so ganz geklappt?

In Antwort auf:
From Miss Suzann

Hello My dear
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into financial transaction with you for our mutual benefits hence i write with do respect, i am Miss Suzann Badango from Liberia, I am a lady,with black hair,brown eyes,5fts 7inches tall,weigh 59kgs.

I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction, dear i got your contact in a cause of serious search in internet for a transaction partner,i wish to invest in a manufacturing and real estatemanagement industry in your country, i have ( five million,five hundred thousand united state dollars ) to invest in industry and i will require your assistance in recieving the funds into your position in your country.

I will gladly give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance,please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is concluded.
Awaiting your immediate response.contact me,
Thanks,
Miss Suzann Badango
In Antwort auf:
Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:44 am
Miss Suzann <sbadango@...>
sbadango@...

From Miss Suzann
Hello My dear Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into financial transaction with you for our mutual benefits hence i write with do respect, i am... Miss Suzann
sbadango@...
Send Email Mar 15, 2008
5:44 am

http://www.tradinghighpoint.com - Start within 15 mins from now. Free Info. Positions are limited.

Legitimate Home Business Opportunity
sharonsell.projectx.hop.clickbank.net - Come and find out the secret as to why over 99% of affiliates lose money, while a small minority make an absolute killing each and every day.

Legitimate Home Business Opportunity
thewif.gcv2005.hop.clickbank.net - No gimmicks, no empty promises, just good business. We are looking for individuals interested in starting theor own legitimate home business. $50,000+ first year income potential.

SigiF
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.12.2008 15:20 | Top

Und der nächste, diesmal Spanien
Estate &Tourist project

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz