Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Professor Nimmich Hart hilft Miriam Zonko

#1 von Lunatic ( gelöscht ) , 25.09.2008 20:01

Hallo liebe Scambaiter Community,

ich habe nun soeben meinen ersten "richtigen" bait an Land gezogen (Den E-Mail Header habe ich nicht ausgelesen):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM THE DESK OF MRS.MARIAM ZONKO.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA-(BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Friend,

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank Of Africa.(BOA) I am writing following the impressive information about you through one of my friends who runs a consultancy firm in your country. He assured me of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity..... In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $ 27.2m US dollars (Twenty Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand US dollars) . In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in November 2000 in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Eight to Nine years an above, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account,10 %will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60 %would be for ;me and my colleagues.

There after I and my colleagues will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted .Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should no entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
MRS.MARIAM ZONKO.
Bill and exchange manager,
Bank of Africa.(BOA)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So viel Geld o.O? Der Dame muss dringend geholfen werden.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mrs. Zonko,

Thats a lot of money we're talking about. Im very very interessted to your offer. I'd be pleased when you could tell me what I have to do.
By the way: My Name is Nimmich Hart

Sincerly Yours,
Nimmich Hart
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Die Antwort ließ nicht lange auf sich warten...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Brother,

Thanks for your Quick response,
Now, I want you to understand that I'm having all the necessary information about late Mr. schranner, and when you will receive any response from the Bank, you should not fail to call me so that I can always direct you positively.

The Bank will be eager to release the funds to your Bank Account once they receive the correct information about their late client from you, and I would like you to apply to the Bank as a business associate to their late client so that the Bank can believe in you with the necessary information which I have gathered about it.

I also want you to be clear that I'm a God fearing woman, I doesn't work contrary against God's plans, and I have committed this transaction unto the hands of God; because I have promised to help the less privilege once and to build the house of the orphanage, once the funds gets released to your Bank Account, please I want you to promise me that you will never betray me at last after the fund is transferred into your giving account.

For more clarification, kindly go through the Web Site to gather the information about the incidents that causes the Death of Late, Mr. Schranner along with his entire family.

WEB PAGE BELOW

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Now, I will attach to you my staff identity card for your perusal when you response back me immediately.
Please kindly send me yours for my confident that you won't let me down when after the fund has been release to your bank account.

I promised you that you won't regret being part of this transaction because all information which the Bank may require from you about their late customer shall be furnished to you by me.
Could you please call me immediately on my private phone number? +226 78116190?
I'm living in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa. I state my details as follows:

MRS. MARIAM ZONKO. An accountant by profession, I'm 39 years old, presently working at the office of Bill and Exchange Department of Bank Of Africa (BOA).I am married and also with two children. My residence address no: 18 avenues de la charles Degaulle sect: 21 Box Postal: 01 bp 5256 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. My Private Telephone No is 00226 78116190. Concerning what I need from you about this transaction. Although based on mutual trust and understanding .As you will led me in establishment over in your country. Concerning the transaction at hand, as this cannot be done by email alone.

Meanwhile, I would want to detail you a little on the fund to be transferred to your account. This is not stolen money rather, a discovered abandoned money belonging to one of our late customers by name MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Germany who died three years ago in a plane crash together with his entire family living behind his contract sum unclaimed in our bank.

According to one of our banking policies which stipulate that after Eight to Nine years of unclaimed fund, the fund will automatically go into the treasury of our bank and that's why I want to use you as next of kin to the deceased customer and claim out the fund. Importantly and as I discovered, my bank does not know that MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER has no next of kin which makes it more easier for you to stand in as next of kin to the deceased person. It's only me and my colleagues who knew that MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER has no next of kin.

There is no risk about this for it's 100% risk free as I will provide you with some vital documents related to the contract sum of MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER and a text of application which you will resend to bank fax line, introducing you as next of kin to MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER and also instructing the paying bank to effect the transfer of the inheritance fund of MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER into any bank account which you will provide and submit to the bank. I will also send to you my BANK ID card. To prove my genuity and the trust I have on you, with your declaration of interest and willingness to cooperate with assurance that you will not sit on this money when it gets to your account and a promise not to implicate me in this business, I will furnish you with above information.

Could you please call me on the above phone number immediately you receive this email, I will be waiting.
I am eagerly waiting for your urgent response.

Regards,

MRS. MARIAM ZONKO.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Herr Hart ist ein wenig erbost, denn er erklärt seine Lage. Er ist Professor in Baden-Westfalen und zu allem Überfluss sind seine Kinder Siamesische Zwillinge. Trotzdem benötigt er das Geld:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mrs Zonko,

please talk to me with my full name. I'm Professor at a german university of "Stromkabelreserveapperat" and everybody calls me Prof. Nimmich Hart.
Well, I could never betray you my friend and I need the money. My Children are both 2 years old and unfortunately they are Siamese twins.

By the way: My telephone is broken at the moment and there is no money left on my mobile phone. Tomorow I'll recharge my card at "Emmas Ecklädle" a big shopping centre in Baden-Westfalen.

Best Regards
Prof. Nimmich Hart
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ja und Amen. Gleich 2 mails schießt die gute Frau hinter und mir gehen die Ideen aus... jemand Vorschläge?=)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Prof. Nimmich,

Thanks for your email,

I would like you to apply to the Bank as a business associate to their late client so that the Bank can believe in you with the necessary information which you have to gathered about it.

Now, i would want you to hurry up and fill the application form below and send it to the Bank address, so that the Bank Authorities will understand that someone has apply for the transferring of the abandoned funds.

You should not delay, I have earlier promised you that the funds has to been transfer to your Bank Account within a short period of time, because i shall guide you perfectly, Therefore, you should send the application to the Bank and do not fail to update me, when you will hear any news from the Bank.

Please for more clarification about the incidents that leads to Mr, Schranner's Death, you can view the Web Page of the plane Crash Below :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Now, I am forwarding to you the application form below.
Please fill in the spaces with your Data's information and send it to the Bank address / through their Official Email ADDRESS or the Bank FAX LINE therein.
Please hurry up now and fill the application form and send to the Bank through their Fax LINE or E-mail Address.
I will be expecting to hear from you soonest.
Please hurry up now and send the form below to the Bank after completing the space with your DATA'S information.

APPLICATION FORM BELOW

ATTN :DR.JAMES SAWAM
THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
TEL/FAX:00226/42/00/39
EMAIL: bankofafrica62@bk.ru or groupbankofafrica@groupbankofafrica.ourprofile.org

Dear sir,

APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACOUNT HOLDER No BOA:0036101101.ROUTING No:9085113850

I am......................................... Apply to the bank as next of kin to your deceased customer MR.ANDREA SCHRANNER, who died in a plane crash. I humbly apply and put claim over his balance with the bank, which is valued at USD$ 27,2 million, left in his account still unclaimed ,Until his sudden death, we have been business associates, jointly in exposition and buying of Gold and diamond. The funds were transferred into his account through our bank, for purchase of Gold / Diamond. I wish to advise your bank to kindly return the funds to this Account No: stated below:

BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER:................................
Address of Bank:..................................................
Branch:..........................................................
A/C N°: ..........................................................
A/C Name: ....................................................
Private tel no:...............................................

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish the balance be released, and re-transferred into my account details. Accept my apologies for the late application it was due to some logistic problems, which have been just settled.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours sincerely ..............................

Lunatic
zuletzt bearbeitet 25.09.2008 20:10 | Top

Nadine die reiche Göre
Die kleine Schwester der Ehefrau von Robert Mugabe

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz