Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Pastor Deckard Cain aus der St. Judas-Gemeinde gibt einem Mugu etwas Beistand

#1 von Tumbleweed , 21.02.2008 13:24

Heute fand ich in einem meiner Sammelfächer eine nette Mail, mit der ich erst nichts anfangen konnte. Aber nach kurzer Zeit habe ich mich entschlossen, diesen Herrn auf seinem religiösen Selbstfindungstrip zu helfen. Hier erstmal die Mail:

In Antwort auf:
Received: by 10.140.187.10 with SMTP id k10mr5896880rvf.86.1203527857456;
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:17:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.201.18 with HTTP; Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:17:37 -0800 (PST)
Message-ID: 9ab7e0ff0802200917m3bed9a65uc485e7bc02b6d13c@mail.gmail.com
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:47:37 +0530
To: xxx@xxx
Subject: Your Brother In Christ
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_16990_17985832.1203527857448"
X-GMX-Antivirus: -1 (not scanned, may not use virus scanner)
X-GMX-Htest: 0.75,0.75
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: 4iT2ADg+a2A7vr4LAHYyWLQyOWhhakeG
Dear Friend,

In the most highly exalted name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I greet you. I believe that God has privileged me to send this email to you. I come to you in the name of Jesus. I am an Evangelist by name O.Praveen Babu from India. I am a fresh Bible college student who has completed three years course of B.Th. I am a young man with a zeal and ambition to spread the Gospel in the never reached areas. In this regard I wish to have your prayerful encouragement. If you have any suggestion please don't hesitate. My aim is to win the perishing souls. Please remember my efforts in your regular prayers. At the same time I wish to continue to correspondence with you for a spiritual fellowship. I wish for a reciprocal cooperation in the extension of the Kingdom of God. If you want to ask about me any thing please email me and I will tell you more about myself and at the same time I wish to know about you. I await your reply prayerfully.

Sincerely in the Master's service,

Evnagelist.O.Praveen Babu.
Deckard Cain, mittlerweile Pastor in Plattengülle, nahm sich der Sache mal an. Ob der "Evnagelist.O.Praveen Babu" den Namenspatron der Kirche kennt?
In Antwort auf:
Dear Friend,

my Name is Deckard Cain, I'm Pastor in the Church of St. Judas in Plattenguelle here in Germany. I'm glad to read your Mail and I want some more informations from you.

I hope God is with you!

Pastor Deckard Cain
St. Judas - Plattenguelle
------------------------------------------------
In Spiritusdiktus ich schlag dich in Domino
------------------------------------------------

Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen ( Loriot )

Die letzte Stimme, die man hört, bevor die Welt untergeht, wird die eines Experten sein, der versichert, das sei technisch unmöglich. (Sir Peter Ustinov)

Tumbleweed
Kassenschrat Spendenkonto über PM!

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.02.2008 | Top

Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification
joysy jemes is a scammer!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz