Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

we need your holy prayers, love and help

#1 von Valentin ( gelöscht ) , 11.08.2007 22:07

Ein Tränendrüsen-Brief aus Indien

In Antwort auf:
Datum: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:34:25 +0100 (BST)
Von: "parsanna babu" <ppjeevanbabu@yahoo.co.in
Betreff: we need your holy prayers, love and help
Greetings to you in the precious name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Myself is pastor P.Prasanna Jeevan Babu.G.TH,B.TH I am residence at MUGGALA living in small stitched tent. Mine’s is a very poor family. But rich in faith. I am carrying on my life preaching the God’s word and by gathering some believers of Jesus and conducting service on Sunday I also visit the house and preach the word of God I also distribute scripture of the bible to all people.

I am also running Sunday school for the children. I have gathering of above 25 families. I want to do more work but at I am poor and as I have no other source of financial support and I am unable to woke full strength.

But still by the Grace of God .I am doing my service without ear and holding to my belief on God.

I request you to help for ministry. Please pray for my church family, and ministry.
We are praying for you, your family and your help.

Looking forward for your prayerful mail.

Greetings to you in the precious name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Myself is pastor P.Prasanna Jeevan Babu.G.TH,B.TH I am residence at MUGGALA living in small stitched tent. Mine’s is a very poor family. But rich in faith. I am carrying on my life preaching the God’s word and by gathering some believers of Jesus and conducting service on Sunday I also visit the house and preach the word of God I also distribute scripture of the bible to all people.

I am also running Sunday school for the children. I have gathering of above 25 families. I want to do more work but at I am poor and as I have no other source of financial support and I am unable to woke full strength.

But still by the Grace of God .I am doing my service without ear and holding to my belief on God.

I request you to help for ministry. Please pray for my church family, and ministry.
We are praying for you, your family and your help.

Looking forward for your prayerful mail.

Thanking you. IN HIS SREVICE

PASTOR. P. PRASANNA JEEVAN BABU
C/O L. VARAMMA.
HOUSE NO.41-2-107
VEERABADHRA NAGER, TADITHOTA.
3STREET. RAJAHMUNDRY.
E.G.DT. AP. INDIA.

Shot at 2007-08-11

Shot with HP psc2300

Shot at 2007-08-11

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
OUTREACH.jpg   childern.jpg   childern_1.jpg  

Valentin
zuletzt bearbeitet 11.08.2007 22:37 | Top

RE: we need your holy prayers, love and help

#2 von fridolin , 11.08.2007 22:31

So einen indischen Pastor wurde doch schon mal ein Depp Schild verpasst. Sein Heimatort ist doch auch Klasse MUGuGALA. Kann jemand die Abkürzungen in seinem Namen entschlüsseln?

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

RE: we need your holy prayers, love and help

#3 von scamrocker ( gelöscht ) , 15.08.2007 07:53

scamrocker
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.08.2007 07:57 | Top

Mark Johnson und Adelgund von Mythenschmit
I am Mr.J. Saddam Hussein, Son of Mr.Saddam Huss

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz